So, when will this happen?

So, when will this happen?

Attached: meeting_him_by_estefanoida_dcv5jgw-pre.jpg (1002x798, 114K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wsEvjNnbudo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Never. It's not canon and it would be edgy cringe.

Never ever. Cataclysm theory was outright debunked. Megaman never met Zero and we're never going to find out why robot masters aren't around anymore in 21XX.

didn't megaman gave the world robot aids

I believe Megaman is already dead or some shit by the time Zero came to life.

>Megaman never met Zero

I'm sure they met in megaman X and further games. In fact, you can get Zero's saber in one of the megaman games, forgot which one.

Cataclysm theory was debunked be the con man himself
surely we can trust him

>spend the whole game "disposing" of old models for Wily as a field test
>hunt down and destroy all of the reformed robot masters from OG Megaman, killing them in cold blood, including Bass
>get to Megaman
>fuck his shit up
>Megaman refuses to fight you and teaches Zero the power of friendship
>Final boss is Wily, but he uses an emergency shutdown on Zero and seals him to be "test" his loyalty in the pod until X, as an antithesis to how Light seals X
>level select music is: youtube.com/watch?v=wsEvjNnbudo

Attached: wily zero(UpRGB)(auto_scale)(Level3)(x5.000000).jpg (3000x2495, 861K)

Also if you don't want to see edge-Zero considering at how much he was teased in the X-series, you're not a real Megaman fan

Never because its mexican fanfiction and they never met

I just want this to happen.

Attached: get_equipped_with___z_saber_by_estefanoida_dd0f6tq-fullview.jpg (600x798, 63K)

why is black zero so lewd?

Huh? They met in like every X game though?

It'd also be cool if this event ended up being the reason why Light develops X, since it's canon that Wily started on Zero before Light did on X

here's the source on my image in case anyone wants the original low res copy

Attached: wily zero.jpg (600x499, 108K)

You know what? What if Mega Man going "maverick" was the reason why robot masters were banned?

I though Bass was the one killed by Zero

I always wanted a "Classic" Mega Man game where you play as Zero and the "Robot Masters" are Proto Man, Bass, Roll, Auto, Duo, and King. The final boss is Dr. Light and then Mega Man at his peak when he sees Light get killed.

That or Zero malfunctions during the fight because of the Wily virus and gets sealed away, Mega Man and the others barely escape so we can still have some Classic games instead of the story being put to an end.

Really?

>we're never going to find out why robot masters aren't around anymore in 21XX
Maybe people just got tired of Wily and Light's bullshit constantly blowing things up.

In X3 it's a hidden unlockable weapon that does retardedly massive amounts of damage. It's also in X6 as a one-hit move, because it turns out that the thing Zero holds it in charges it for long enough to make it a 3-hit combo and X does have that.

There's also a callback to the Z-Sabre in Megaman Legends 2, but it's stupidly hard to unlock and even fully-upgraded it's kind of a meh weapon.

I don't even know the story of the series . My memories of it is some red guy with a dog, and another red guy dashing away from sunlight

This is now a robot masters thread.

Attached: 5bd66044-9c00-4e98-81c4-26fe88ec0aba.png (1280x983, 558K)

OP is clearly talking about the Megaman in the classic (1-11) series.

Whoa whoa whoa. Don't have bass killed in your head cannon.

No it's a reploid waifu thread
robot master homos need not apply

Attached: 1541803923022.png (746x480, 41K)

Never and despite my teenage fanboy wet dreams about this specific scenario. That's a good thing.
Every Megaman series keep at least a hundreds years gap between their eras which gives an element of mystery that plays in the serie's favor.
Face it, you would only end up getting dissapointed. Nobody could ever meet your expectations.
BUT...
IF I were to do it, I'd do it exactly like Unlimited did it. Prototype Zero as a final boss that Megaman can't beat or end up losing to in a cutscene. Zero malfunctions, Wily, satisfied with his tests, retreats with Proto Zero's remains, he dissapears forever to finish his masterpiece. The worlds knows an age of peace because of Wily's permanent dissapearance. We are to assume he finished Zero and, then, died of old age/uploaded part of his cobsciousness to the cyber space and lay dormant until he inhabit Serge or meets with Sigma Virus. Zero lays dormant until his reawakening in 21XX. Light starts working on X, foreseeing a dark future because he does not trust Wily's dissapearance as being a good thing at all. Purposefully makes X as the savior of the future. Robot masters, Megaman and gang, being inferior robot products to what Reploids are about to be, simply get retired in peace after a full life of happiness so we can assume Megaman and friends died of old age after a happy life.

Then 21XX, Maverick wars, the end of the world, etc etc.

Command Mission had Zero get an "Absolute" form that looks like Bass & Treble's fusion though...

Attached: 1407552090442.jpg (900x633, 65K)

Mega Man wouldn't go Maverick. Not only did the Virus not exist in his time, but Mega Man is just a robot, he doesn't have free will. He can't "turn evil," all the robot masters go crazy after Wily deliberately fucks with them.

Do we all agree that Legends is the last series in the time line while EXE is a spin-off, right?

X is not Classic Megaman. As a matter of fact. X's name is just X, not MEGAMAN X.
They call it Megaman X to make it obvious it's from the same franchisr.

The legit official timeline is:

Mega Man
Mega Man X
Mega Man Zero
Mega Man ZX/Advent
Mega Man Legends