You're using an MSI monitor to be safe while playing your video games, right my fellow americans?

You're using an MSI monitor to be safe while playing your video games, right my fellow americans?

Attached: file.png (594x672, 337K)

Other urls found in this thread:

roadsnacks.net/worst-places-to-live-in-new-york-state/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A few years back when I lived in a really shitty neighbourhood me and my family would all sleep on the ground to avoid stray bullets/people shooting through windows.people like to joke about it but the current state of america is sad.And no im not black im white and it was a mostly white neighborhood.Thanks for reading my blog.

Attached: 1551318807708.jpg (400x400, 24K)

Ok retard maybe move out of detroit

That shit is filthy, and it looks like it was filthier and some retard tried to clean it.

>be american
>get shot
every fucking time

>living in the ghetto
don't do this, Yea Forums

Not if you use an MSIā„¢ monitor

Nigga where the fuck do you live? I'm from Buffalo,NY and never had to do shit like this

Damn stream sniping, man.

MSI went really big with viral marketing this year

>stray bullet
This would imply your body sleeps immediately beside the window. Who the fuck does that?

Buffalo isn't too bad hell most of NNY is actually quite nice its the Ghetto in NYC thats the shit stain of our state

I live in buffalo. Have to dodge bullets all day.

Is that a 21:9 monitor? Is it good?

there was a time in my life where I had to live in the ghetto of Rochester for a couple of months and there were shootouts every night during the summer

G27C2

x

>be american
>monitor gets shot.

People in developed countries

>curved monitor
Hurrrrr

>doesn't say where
>insists it was mostly white

Attached: 1548309373527.png (500x500, 341K)

I live in Brazil and that never happened to me.

>Imagine being so American you look at computers and see schoolchildren

The Ghetto in NYC is filled with Irish drunks
Which part of Buffalo? I lived on Bailey ave
what the hell where they for?

why the fuck were you living in feral pavement ape territory?
shit goddamn you're retarded

Attached: 1525505093020.png (1280x720, 490K)

boy it feels great being in czechia and not having to worry about either getting shot or getting stabbed or getting acid on my skin

>I live in Brazil
My condolences.

it might just save your life

What the fuck? This has to be bait. I live in the Bronx and shit like this never happens.

>tfw the almost entirely white suburban neighborhood I grew up in is now practically half Muslims and blacks and turning to shit

Did the bullet come through the wall? Lel, americans and their cardboard houses.

I lived on Bailey.

>dumb chink trying to shill his chinese trash
fuck off

LOL no.
roadsnacks.net/worst-places-to-live-in-new-york-state/
Upstate NY is probably one of the worst places to live in America. Highest tax burden of any state, everything is run down, and crime/drugs are a huge problem if you live near any major city. That guy who lives in buffalo obviously lives nowhere near the actual city

>getting stabbed or getting acid on my skin
Sure thing Nigel. I don't care what part of England you're from, the muzzie problem is still the same.

Was in so cal maybe 5 years ago

If youre not around these types of people I would not expect you to understand or believe it but roles are starting to change.Blacks and Hispanics are starting to wisen up and trying to get somewhere better while white guys are starting to ghetto up and are now the ones shooting people,selling drugs etc.

>live

I think you mean survive

are you serious? are you even american? do you know how americans build their houses? they are made out of wooden planks and plasterboard. fuck your face idiot.

Oh shit nibba how's the pizza is it still good?

But all of that happens on a daily basis in slav shitholes

I live near Albany and can confirm upstate ny is nothing close to a "good" place to live

>socal
>white

ok alberto

no, I don't live in a shit hole

>Not riding on the gentrification train and giving Muheer and Tyrone a taste of their medicine.
Which one is worse, user? Living with the gangbanger and terrorist rapist or having to put up with the 27 year old art grad feminist who won't shut the hell up about how his next exhibit will make David Lynch look like Walt Disney? Don't answer that question

California white

He said windows, stay mad /pol/.

what pizza

5 shots, through walls and windows

Attached: file.png (900x1200, 1.11M)

??

here in Brno it doesnt

American houses aren't made of bricks.

>Reading comprehension

Where? Schenectady reporting in.

>Stay at home get shot
>go outside get fucking shot

Attached: 1544702499283.jpg (1024x1022, 132K)

>Was in so cal maybe 5 years ago
Ah yes, one of the whitest areas in America

>Highest tax burden of any state
>mfw my mom got a tax lien foreclosure on her house because she owes $30k in house/school taxes
fuck this state

Attached: 1548795428228.png (500x258, 154K)

Attached: tumblr_pftc25Y2Al1skrm3ho1_400.gif (400x222, 1.63M)

Wall blocked the bullet, monitor just caught it.

What's the point of the pictures on the left? I don't see the supposed bullet or anything noteworthy.
And is that supposed to be the bullet in the center of that black thing in the left picture?

Americans can't feel safe in their own homes.
feels bad man

>buy a 2.5k$ monitor
>cant afford rent on a human place
Kek

>Blacks and Hispanics are starting to wisen up and trying to get somewhere better while white guys are starting to ghetto up and are now the ones shooting people,selling drugs etc.
so you live in bizarro world

>Blacks and Hispanics are starting to wisen up

>mfw used to live in Fulton NY
>mfw pic related again

Attached: florida man.jpg (399x750, 96K)

SURE IS VIDEOGAMES IN HERE

Attached: 1527148246090.png (1280x1280, 447K)

thicc

you know children don't have control over where they live right

what the fuck

Funny, I just had a stray bullet go through my window the other day.
I'm convinced it was some dumbass kid trying to shoot a street sign and missing

I've listened to a few shootouts in my old neighborhood a few times. It felt weird playing games and watching anime knowing people were probably dying less than 300 meters away.

too old

where are the jannies when you need them?

Umm excuse me, 4channel is a safe for work image board. I'm going to have to ask you to cease posting lewd images right now.