Nioh

Need a game to tide me over till Sekiro, is nioh worth getting for £20? Is it any good?

Attached: header.jpg (460x215, 47K)

Yes.

No.

I agree with this guy

It's Destiny but as Dark Souls

It's Diablo, you fucking moron.

No it's Destiny fuck you who the fuck even plays Diablo lmao

no, i tought nioh would fill me up till sekiro comes, well it didint, in worst case it will fill you up on feudal japan shit, im waiting for game that will remove niohs reason to exist.

yeah it's a lot of fun

You obviously don't which is how you're managing to be so fucking retarded.

bump

Even if you don't like the loot grind it can turn into post-game, you'll get your money out of it for sure.

Dragon's Dogma

No.

what do you mean?

After you beat the game you can choose to beat the game several more times with each time requiring you to spend more time soul matching and re-forging to get viable gear.
This is where the diablo loot system really rears its head. You can put like a thousand hours into this post-game content if you have autism.
If you don't care about the loot grind, you can just play through Way of the Samurai without really paying much attention to it and still do fine and have fun. For it's price, it's definitely worth it, even if that's all you do.

DMC5 is coming out fyi

No; it's extremely mediocre, easily one of the worst games I've played in years.
Hard avoid.

You're probably a soulsbab. You can't even comprehend a game like Nioh.

This.
Dragon's Dogma is pure kino; play that one if you haven't yet.

Ni-oh is the kind of trash that belongs to a bargain bin. Don't listen to the faggots saying otherwise; they must be Koei shills, the same trying to trick anons into buying Blue Reflection

it's very good
Sekiro looks more Ninja Gaiden or MGR though

>Need a game to tide me over till Sekiro

How about just waiting until Sekiro comes out? Are you really such an unstable autist that you're going to scream and flap your arms in panic if you don't have something to stim you until muh gamies come out?

yes. and I've found playing video games entertains me more than posting on Yea Forums

Outside of some elements of the combat, Dragon's Dogma is unmitigated trash. It's a vast shitbox with lame, empty environments, bad quests, bad plot, bad enemy and pawn ai, and shitty tedious basic enemies. There are some cool combat options and the big monsters are mostly fun to fight, but everything else is a mindless slogging chore.

I am convinced that Yea Forums's infatuation with this game is a cheeky joke that a bunch of braindead morons took seriously.

didn't read the thread or play Nioh but I just had to chime in with a "yes" here

It's pretty good, I also never finished it because it doesn't know when to end.

It's ok when Japan does it.

no

It's breddy good.