When's this going to be backwards compatible on Xbox One?

When's this going to be backwards compatible on Xbox One?

Attached: 91KL TPNTsL._SY445_.jpg (316x445, 37K)

>whitey bad

hee hee

>not the HD version
Why even own a Vita?

Attached: shamone.jpg (342x435, 36K)

That's misleading. The 360 was technically HD at 720p.

Microsoft setting this precedent of selective backward compatibility is really bad and potentially dangerous. What happens to games whose publishers are long gone and the rights are scattered about, do they just never become compatible, because "muh we can't sell it on the Xbox store" what about games deemed controversial in current year like DoA Xtreme?

Ah now I understand why you need to be 12 to play it

The next Xbox is gonna be fully backwards compatible.

Publishers have only licensed these games for the original consoles. It's down to them.

kek, good one. everyone kissed microsoft's ass for begrudgingly giving them limited, cherrypicked backwards compatibility, so why would they bother doing any more than that? plus they're going discless and all-digital.

What I don't understand is how international releases from different publishers get made available too. Like Bully, Lego Batman, Red Seeds Profile (Deadly Premonition) and Tomb Raider: Anniversary/Underworld all have different publishers for the Japanese versions. Microsoft in most cases have versions for PAL/NTSC/NTSC-J.

I can't upvote this enough! Fuck Microsoft. Praise Sony.

screaming "SONY!!!!" is not a "get out of argument free" card.

Was this guy really popular enough to have his own video game though?

... how fucking old are you?

Have sex

>Ubisoft
give it 5 years
and then watch as arcade machines pop up

Popular enough to rape kids and get away with it

Zooms will never understand Michael's true star power, your gens too used to tearing down everybody and anybody.

>screaming "SONY!!!!" is not a "get out of argument free" card.
Sure it is. I have no personal stake in any of this shit, I just get paid to shitpost here.

>Kinect compatible so you can bend over and spread open your butt checks in the bonus levels.
Microsoft was really ahead of the curve.

No Kinect game is availible in BC program, so they won't do this one.

the same day this is

Attached: unlocks.jpg (480x360, 15K)

Was he a pedo?

Is the kinect even an option/included on the Xbone S or X? I remember MS dropping forced integration for it on some of the earlier Xbone models.