Should I get DOA6 or wait for the "Ultimate" version?

Should I get DOA6 or wait for the "Ultimate" version?

I've been a fan of the series since DOA2 and Helena is my mommy.

Attached: ss-helena001.jpg (1920x1080, 180K)

>my mommy.
and she's my wife are you my son?

NO FUCK YOU MOMMY IS MINE!!!!!!

If you must play it soon, get Core Fighters ftp. Otherwise, wait for the Ultimate version.

Ya its a good game
Ultimate wont come out for another year
When it does it'll probably be one of those "upgrade" patches anyway

Grinding for costume patterns is fucking bullshit though and forces you to do this shitty quest system which is no fun at all

Fuck even the story mode is so stupid it feels like a grind

Attached: 1551631887972.gif (222x400, 2.93M)

I doubt they would do an ultimate version that was an entirely new game, more than likely they would just have season passes and maybe a release with seasons 1 and 2 prepackaged like SFV

Why do people think Ultimate versions are still a thing for fighting games, when they have been giving those updates out for free since Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition?

No user, he's your wife's son. Can't you read?

Go for LR for now. This DOA6 don't have enough core values compare to DOA5LR for now.

Just like any Nip fightan game wait for the Super Ultra Turbo Edition Plus QI. We all know you buy it so you can play dress up

Get it, it's a good game.
On top of it, it has plenty of tits and sexy costumes if that is your thing, don't let the overblown sensationalism fuck you out of a great game.

Are you guys just slow, or are you doing this on purpose?

If I want to play Nico, I need to buy the dlc?

No, she is in base game.

Nyo is available if preordered.
And phase4 only in deluxe edition.

post webms of helena's ass

Attached: datass.png (704x1080, 947K)

Attached: 1532578080463.webm (1066x720, 718K)

The game itself is great. At least as good as LR. All of the negative press is related to DLC pricing.

Is it as fun as DOA5?

make the same webm but with her stockings on

It will be once online lobbies are implemented.

Okay, but does it have all the options DOA5 had offline? I play local multiplayer.