1 time is an anomaly

1 time is an anomaly
2 is a coincidence
3 is a pattern

Westerners really only getting two games a month now for the same price as nips who get 3

Alright fuck off Nintendo, dont expect me to renew

Attached: Screenshot_20190307-091226_YouTube.jpg (1080x287, 130K)

What first party games are even left aside from punch-out? I think we have to be getting snes games sooner rather than later.

>Famicom dwarfs NES library in the 80s
>"WHY IS THIS HAPPENING AGAIN?"
Should have got a Japanese account.

Attached: 1549492874544.jpg (280x280, 27K)

While Nintendo could probably localize these games since they aren't that text heavy. I could still somewhat see how come Japanese games without a prior localization would stay exclusive to Japan.
But what I do not get is how come we don't get a third game that's something else. At the very least replace it with something.

>Its too much work to shit out a translation
>So lets just fuck over every country while they pay the same amount for less content
>Its ok when Nintendo does it

>I payed the same amount for less content despite logic and I'm still mad

>twitter shitters and youtube children defending it
lol its never getting fixed
fuck the planet

They should just throw it out untranslated at least. Translations barely matter for most NES games.

Remember me?

Attached: wii.jpg (796x448, 130K)

or you can just pirate instead of paying $5+ per game.

It was already kinda laughable when they were still releasing 3 per month. There's no reason not to be doing 5+ at the very minimum. Also, I could understand maybe not doing SNES games while the mini was still hot, but isn't it out of production now? What's stopping them on that front?

WOW! THREE gmes?!
The whole library is already available and free. wtf

Why the fuck did we not get Yie Ar Kung Fu? It's not a good game, but it's not text-heavy and all text is in english, IIRC. The cover isn't racist either, so they can't use that excuse. My only guess is that Konami didn't want to renew a copyright in the west.

Attached: s-l300.jpg (300x203, 16K)

>that many wii points

>Downloaded the entire NES library just to spite Nintendo
>Have no intention of playing any of them
BTFO

Attached: 1525901324495.gif (554x400, 42K)

>Open a thread to complaing about nintedo online system 1 minute
>time needed to download the entire snes/nes catalog 30seconds
Literally kek

>Downloaded the entire NES library just to spite Nintendo
>Have no intention of playimg any of them
>witch hunt room sites and help nintendo shutdown them
Try to keep up neeewb

You can just make a Japanese account and download the Famicom Online thing from the Japanese store, then just use your normal account when you open it.

>startropics wasn't even released in japan
>they get it
>we don't get japanese games

Actually we're getting 4 this time
>Kid Icarus
>Startropics
>Fire Emblem
>That FC kung fu game

>enjoy getting news spam on chink ghilps

Japan isn't getting Startropics

Why are people so accepting of just getting two NES games a month two years into the Switch's life? I just don't get it at all. There should be a big library of games from all the Nintendo systems by now.

Japan is not getting Startropics. They get Yie Ar Kung Fu, Kid Icarus, and Fire Emblem this month.

Okay.
>startropics wasn't released in japan
>they get a replacement game
>japs get a game not released here
>prease undastand

werent these games supposed to have online or something? What ever happened to that

It still sucks that Japan never got Startropics though, Mike Jones will never be acknowledged in Smash because of this.

time is an asterix

Because Nintendo can do no wrong
Most nintendies defend it as Nintendo supporting indies, like we should give a shit

>Japan is not getting Startropics.
Yeah but they're still getting 3 games. They got a replacement for Startropics. We did not get a replacement for Fire Emblem.

We didn't get a replacement for any of the games this year.

Fuck white piggus

Why the fuck are we not getting the Kung Fu game? it's already in English.

And Yea Forums says they're pro-consumer.

those days are never coming back since so many nostalgiafag nu-males bought pic related in droves.

Attached: cashgrabs.jpg (800x325, 83K)

If you make a JP account and download their app you can play their games too.

>he pays to use his internet

Attached: 1549856926062.jpg (254x310, 13K)

To be honest, we didn't get a replacement for Ye Air Kung-Fu Startropics is the FE replacement.

That's a legitimate slap in the face. Fuck those chinks

>giving kiketendo shekels

yikes