DMC

10 000 000

Attached: 10 MILLION SALES.png (694x336, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/dev1_official/status/1103654207557521408
youtube.com/watch?v=lCBF_XSFmng
vocaroo.com/i/s0DdwFZAGEjA
vocaroo.com/i/s0iy5FyVUE73
youtube.com/watch?v=nc-cYHXPf6c
vocaroo.com/i/s12jNVYihZUM
devilmaycry.fandom.com/wiki/Tony_Redgrave
press-start.com.au/features/2019/03/08/these-are-all-the-unlockable-costumes-in-devil-may-cry-5/
mhgen.kiranico.com/greatsword/akantor-broadsword
twitter.com/DevilMayCry/status/1103701848463040513
youtube.com/watch?v=OFEhEsIjLsI
youtube.com/watch?v=hEuKoeTGVjg
youtube.com/watch?v=yymtTsXk7Ws
youtube.com/watch?v=k-weSxGGzxY
docs.google.com/document/d/1jnFEkO38lHjOMt2TC476kAWvTsAwRQW-UhVbpS2trLE/edit
youtu.be/VVbBrHBdqLE?t=136
youtube.com/watch?v=STGlJscl1HA
youtube.com/watch?v=kG8RcAA8Fyo
youtube.com/watch?v=2LLIOEYWOdo
youtu.be/2LLIOEYWOdo
youtube.com/watch?v=T3fCDIQNWKE
youtube.com/watch?v=bFTJNcj4cMg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

V is such a chunni fuck
reading a fucking book mid-battle to build up your DT
I love it

Why is Eva wearing a chinese dress and stilettos?

Not happening, but i am curious to see how much it sells

How the hell am I supposed to do SM7? When I keep hitting it when trying to break it's guard

Can someone post Yamato model? I wanna order irl replica, with real gold details and everything

Attached: pretty katana.jpg (900x900, 60K)

Where evil lurks, I must destroy

Attached: Crimson Cloud.jpg (1958x1435, 602K)

Does Nero get any new DT attacks?

E&I > DMC 5 Blue Rose > Summoned Swords > Luce & Ombra >>>>>>>>>>>> DMC 4 Blue Rose

DMC 5 Yamato > DMC 5 Red Queen > Rebellion > DMC 3/4 Yamato > Alastor > DMC 4 Red Queen > DMC 1 Yamato > Force Edge > Sparda > DS Dante

Concept Nero DT > DMC 5 Majin > Dante/Vergil Kaneko DT > DMC 5 Nero DT > Dante 1/2/4/5 normal DT

Change my mind.

Attached: E&I.png (1010x915, 567K)

Attached: images.png (597x514, 22K)

POST YFW YEEHAW!

Attached: 1551192645924.jpg (413x395, 32K)

Attached: images (3).jpg (237x213, 14K)

What the fuck is this currency

14 hours and 20 minutes until Jackpot.

Attached: 1521750134460.gif (700x387, 2.48M)

>He doesn't like the fusion of Sparda and Rebellion
>He doesn't like palm guns
Sorry user, but shit taste is incurable

>can't afford it
>going to have to pirate it

Attached: 1550951989141.jpg (996x892, 142K)

aesthetic money

Attached: C8mAn2VXcAAOeLQ.jpg (469x490, 217K)

Save up your money and anticipation and buy it when you can instead

twitter.com/dev1_official/status/1103654207557521408
Someone need to edit the "That's right, it's me! I'm back!" into the game.

VERGIL MAY CRY IS BACK

>Like DS Dante
>Anything but a shit taste

Incurable indeed.

i'd rather just pirate it and buy it after

>tfw Dan is finally allowed to show up at events again now that he can't spoil anything
Thank goodness

Attached: 1529727204430.png (600x822, 782K)

Rebellion is WAY prettier than DSD, DSD looks like something from MHW

Across all platforms, yeah, that could happen in a few years.

>spoils the dlc/dmc 6
Dan will fund a way

Attached: Good taste my friend.jpg (800x450, 47K)

> It's Morrison

Attached: 56702741_p26.jpg (730x547, 148K)

Holy shit, picking Nightmare first during V's boss rush was a mistake

Even if it would fail, we still got the song.

Apparently there was a stream with itsuno showing the palace, anyone has a link?

So when Mundus returns like frieza, I can see them going full satire about it by him coming back with the fruit powers + him training.

>DSD looks like something from MHW
Capcom is going to make DSD available in MHW, screencap this

I'm still disappointed that V isn't Mundus

>new form rips off sparda wholesale

Why not custom order one from an overseas smith?

Can you even imagine the sheer banter of Dante & Vergil & Nero taking on Mundus?

What is "R$"? Robux?

Attached: pepe-2559.jpg (792x832, 64K)

It’s a bit more interesting, I think. Having two new characters wiped out for the sake of an established one is kinda boring, especially when V seemed so interesting on his own. The idea of Mundus trying to emulate Sparda/Dante’s humanity in some way was a neat idea. Truth be told, what we got isn’t awful and the theories weren’t all awful either.

But that's what i'm planning to do, an famous smith from Japan. But i need the full model first to send him.

Planning to waste 10k more or less

>Mundus chooses his new form to rip off Sparda because he secretly envied him + to taunt Dante & Vergil about the beatings he gave them as kids via training.

Reais

Stop making shit threads, fellow macaco.

Any other aussie-anons playing the game already?

The bantz between all of them is what I want to see the most. Both of them bullying nero will be fun.

Man, the latest leakers doesn't have that kino moment the initial leak had. It kinda grinds my gears seeing the SoS Nero fight for the player to DT right away. I hope you don't do this too.

Attached: 1529745684075.jpg (900x900, 83K)

Agreed. The fact that this would also line up with what Sparda & Dante said to Mundus before he got sealed/killed, which was embracing humanity for true power, and Mundus clearly misinterpreteting that would be way more interesting.

>Mundus knows Nero because he bullied Berial, his son
>Hilarity ensues.

If they go with Mundus was sealed in a cocoon and the only training he had was him thinking of killing Dante, then fuck it, go all Super Frieza on us.

You guys motivated?

Attached: 1455783623298.jpg (583x567, 39K)

kek

Does V's execution of Goliath change if you don't have Nightmare?

DMC6 would be great if it was just Dante and Vergil tearing through the demon world to kill Mundus

youtube.com/watch?v=lCBF_XSFmng

You tell me my man
vocaroo.com/i/s0DdwFZAGEjA

vocaroo.com/i/s0iy5FyVUE73

By the power of QUE TE JODAN, i say 10 000 000!!

Attached: 1551914373713.png (475x709, 386K)

Would a DMC movie work?

Attached: vergil & dante.jpg (832x520, 44K)

In modern Hollywood? No.

Hey, it's the James Bond villain again. I hope you're not doing too many villainous things.

I love being an adult with a real paycheck. Casually dropping 10k on this seemed unrealistic to me 5 years ago, but now that I have a career I can do these things. Aside from gym/food/house, what else is there to spend money on anyways?

youtube.com/watch?v=nc-cYHXPf6c
Holy shit this is crisp.

No it wouldn't. I can see them trying their hand at making another DMC anime, this time with actual budget so they can show fight scenes.

Attached: Patty.jpg (1920x1080, 288K)

If you're a single man without kids with a good job, you don't really can have money problems

vocaroo.com/i/s12jNVYihZUM

How the hell am I supposed to do SM10? Griffon is a lazy asshole that can't carry you for more than two seconds

If you're single with no kids, literally any full time job is enough to live comfortably. Even just working a fucking cash register at a retail store is good enough.

I didn't know Nick Cage posted on Yea Forums.

They really wanted to shit on DmC face, didn't they

>made fuck you good
>BOTH YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE
>Devil May CrFUCK
>gay cowboy hat

Attached: 15db8vmwz6511.png (1722x1677, 2.66M)

>game comes out like 10hrs, i'm leaving for holiday

Fuck everything

Chad nero is amazing

I will never ever stop bullying V.

Attached: 1551897355219.webm (1280x720, 1.83M)

You'll come back in time for Turbo mode so you're not loosing anything

If you're going to a 3rd world shithole then godspeed, user.

no way they wouldn't add Nero. I'd assume Mundus would respawn his ultimate minions and let them invade whatever city is featured next. It'd be an alternate Mission between Nero and Dante/Vergil, and since Nero is now learning to read maybe he'd be able to summon back V.

"I envy your optimism"
What a faggot

Attached: 1550591051671.jpg (822x559, 27K)

I think those are just more references to DmC then shitting on it. Even in DmC "not in a million years" joke was a callforward to Donte getting white hair in the end anyway.

>Even in DmC "not in a million years" joke was a callforward to Donte getting white hair in the end anyway

Sure, it totally wasn't a sass to OG DMC fans.

Just buy it later

I'm playing through DmC again and I know Dante slowly gets white hair again, even acknowledged by Phineus after unlocking DT, but what's the in game tracker that decides how much of his hair changes? Is it just from repeatedly using DT or something else like maxing out his DT gauge?

maybe the "not in a million years" joke would have been interpreted differently if journalists and NT's marketing weren't shitting on the originals

It doesn't gradually change, he has black hair at the start, he gets a big patch of white hair when he gets DT, and then he gets completely white hair when you finish the game

>hey Dante I'm turning 18 this week
>Dante proceed to get trapped in a demon world
Probably the biggest cock block in all vidya.

Attached: 1551656482035.png (778x577, 456K)

I would if I had my code already

Oh okay, thanks. It's been so long since I last played it I don't know where I got the idea a game mechanic controlled the rate of color change.

I would rather have summon swords then a gun.

RESTART STEAM

Why is every fucking review shitting on V and listing him as a games con.

I cant wait for the V combo style videos that's gonna prove everyone wrong

Once you know V is Vergil his antics become more and more hilarious.

Presumably because on lower difficulties you can just mash and stay out of range, plus his style is way different than the other characters. Much like the abundance of gold orbs, I’m guessing his scenarios are toned down a bit on lower difficulties. So he’s both awkward and easy to the casual player. I imagine a skilled player on higher difficulties will have a vastly different experience.

Game's out tomorrow in burgerland, should I get it for PC or PS4?

Yes

I personally don't like playing as him, I find him awkward to play, and sometimes Shadow just attacks the air.
Could be because I didn't buy any moves for him because I was saving for Dante, and that I was also eating pizza while playing as him.

And

Attached: 2019-03-07 12.07.25.png (1904x1018, 2.95M)

So, in DMD, do you have to play with Nero and V to play as Dante?

Can I buy this if I didn't complete 3 or 4?

I was playing 3 and I got up to some flying worm thing that I didn't understand how to fight and I haven't really had motivation to turn it back on

Attached: 1471298433848.jpg (981x773, 40K)

I can imagine the summoner archetype can be lame in an action game and since i think V can only do deathblows but there has to be some cool alley oop kill combos you can do with the three of them. Goddamn i cant wait for this game to unlock so i can mess with his kit

I just found out that you could JC Nevan's bats attacks in 3. Like holy fuck.

>having trouble with Gigapede

Attached: 1550339244700.jpg (721x723, 47K)

AI on lower difficulties doesn't go for V all the time

>Can I buy this if I didn't complete 3 or 4?
Yes.

So if Luce&Ombra were Sparda's guns, why they have written "for Tony Redgrave" on it?

Attached: leo.png (423x346, 144K)

I was trying to hit his attacks back but it was taking ages and wasn't really working properly. His health bar is massive. I think I'm missing something

5 has a great ost.
>that flute
FUCKING GROOOOOOOVYYYYY

You can jump on top of him and beat him to death with Cerberus
Also pic related

Attached: 1479495346921.png (429x445, 323K)

devilmaycry.fandom.com/wiki/Tony_Redgrave

Man, the boss music is great in this game. V's buss rush in M14 has awesome music

Absolute kek
press-start.com.au/features/2019/03/08/these-are-all-the-unlockable-costumes-in-devil-may-cry-5/
Glowing red eyes aren't just in the icon but in actual game
Pic related is real with Dante's super costume
Also Vergil gets an original color scheme alt costume. Not playable, but you'll see it in boss fights and cutscenes with him

Attached: 1549923187737.jpg (224x225, 5K)

I guess I'll give it another try tonight, I was probably being a retard

Attached: 3346ed.jpg (397x525, 67K)

Is the game out on console?
Did PC bros get cucked?

From what I've seen of streams the DLC arms are more memes than actually useful compared to something like Gerbera and honestly that's better from a balance standpoint.

Doesn't look that great but whatever

I'm so damn excited for Bloody Palace

There aren't any FULL alternate costumes, right? I don't want to click the link and be spoiled

I can't believe the wait is over.

Attached: OH LAWD HE COMIN.jpg (547x642, 22K)

ITSUUNOOOO
MAKE HIM PLAYABLE
THIS IS LITERAL BLUE BALLING

Attached: DMC5-Vergil-EXWM.jpg (937x789, 128K)

>DMC3 colors for Vergil
Fucking nice.

Attached: 1407457097787.jpg (560x736, 150K)

>you might die within the next seven hours

Attached: 1551825390093.jpg (500x376, 11K)

honestly, they have to. you casn't tell me Itsuno never thought of making him a playable character. Now we'll just have to wait and see if he's free or paid dlc.

Wait, so there are multiple costumes? I thought Matt said there isn't?

Technically they're just recolours

I didn't make it in time to pre-order, do I still get the alt colors and mega buster if I buy the deluxe edition? I am genuinely sad

Attached: 1548931145910.jpg (259x259, 8K)

>ctrl+f Luce&Ombra: No results
>ctrl+f Sparda: No results

Also:

>linking the wiki as something reliable

I don't think you understood the question.

It's not REALLY vergil, it's more like a different incarnation of him, just like Iruzen.

you can still get them separately at launch. RE2R did it

I got the digital deluxe preorder and still got every bonus.

Is this a real costume?

12 HOURS
FUCK

Attached: 1540634531754.jpg (1024x576, 183K)

I'm getting on PC. Hoping since RE2 can run on my toaster of a laptop, DMCV can too at 720pish then while at home I can play on high settings.

>mfw PC
Costumes, Turbo, and possible Vergil datamine soon

Attached: 1531594749087.jpg (912x756, 168K)

Where's this from?

Attached: 1078717_246074735517067_1637425946_o.jpg (854x611, 79K)

He's still part of Vergil, though. Just like how Urizen represents his lust for power, V represents his humanity. He shows what Vergil would be like if he was a normal autist instead of a power-obsessed one.
Also, I love the little touch where Nero isn't sure if he should call him V or Vergil.

The guy doing the Castlevania one has the rights, so.

>tfw 5 and a half hours
FRUSTRATION LEVELS RISING

Attached: pizza.png (224x224, 12K)

What was the reason given for changing the Art Warks?

Not if you live in California. It fucking sucks in that sense here.

Beat the game on Heaven or Hell mode and unlock his EX Costume. Only costume.

mhgen.kiranico.com/greatsword/akantor-broadsword
It is possible that there is some inspiration from it.

He will be a playable character eventually. It's pretty much guaranteed

Super costumes and one ex color for V and Vergil

Dan fucked up literally influenced the VA industry for vidya, now they are all more cautious.

I can't do combos. I don't understand the timing.
PLS help

Attached: 1469386553966.jpg (250x250, 6K)

This is what Vergil would have been if he was saved by Eva instead of Dante, except he would have Yamato and doesn't summon demons.

Does anyone have that one edit of the DMC5 logo with Dante's Faust wearing silouhette in it?

Just practice

Holy shit, they really can't stop making him DLC

Attached: 1551894192999.png (587x715, 871K)

Prequel novel explains it. Nell had a son named Rock, who she was separated from when she divorced her husband. Rock gave her a little homemade award or something that misspelled ".45 ART WORKS" as "WARKS" because he was a little kid who can't spell. It turns out Nell kept it despite Rock never seeing her again before her death, to the point she put the misspelling on the guns she made. When Dante needed E&I fixed, he went to Rock because he trusted Nell's kid. Rock was surprised that the misspelling was there, and tearfully changed it because "such beautiful guns don't deserve to have a misspelling on them."

Vergil has always been a bookworm faggot

Attached: 1535626991614.webm (1280x720, 2.29M)

Any idea about Hell and Hell?

I´m happy enough with getting S ranks for missions.
My highest combo rank for now was S.
And cannot even touch SS or SSS yet.

You mean the pauses between the Y/triangle hits? There isn't any trick to it just practice on air.

In the video for red queen B the guy does multiple stomps in a row, I can do just one

So if V is formed from corrupt Vergil commiting sudoku after ripping off Nero's arm, how come V was around the events of Fortuna according to the novel? Am I misunderstanding something?

Attached: 1549963063284.png (225x334, 58K)

Kid Vergil actually was nice to people, eh.

Also, is there a photo mode/model viewer in DMCV? pc bros, what is the first mod you will install? me is the crew cut model swap.

Mash

Ah I see. Thanks

Attached: 6565D30D-C2B0-469E-AD5E-027B8EDF34EA.png (836x469, 145K)

It's also cheap in my country, will get it later.

Man, that’s cute as fuck

Yeah, there's both a photo node and a model viewer
Invisible Balrog

no more unlockables after HoH

No more weapon slots or something? Was that shirrako leaker a fag?

I think the proper timing is when it reaches the top of the arc from the bounce back, or you can mash like said.

For V?

So then Nico's mother is Rock's sister?

V has Vergil's memories. Urizen doesn't outside of knowing Dante.

He was around as motivation man. There's continuity between them, V is literally a cripple Vergil with POWER Autism surgically removed.

Are there any secret weapons besides Kalina Ann?

>$60
>10 hours long
I'll wait for a crack

Yes, Nico’s mother is Rock’s sister. He did not like Agnus

What is the quickest way to get SSS?
I don't want my friend to look at my trophy and realise I am a pleb who can't combo.

The best I can do in secret mission 1 is SS

Beating the 2 pre-credits battles, dunno which one.

>v admits "he"(vergil) lost again and again against dante
>normal vergil autistically spergs "doesn't count!"
Explain this shit

but DMC3 is before 4
or was it referring to motivation man's judgement nut in fortuna which was before 3?

Mad bantz

What the fuck is that ending? Can't those autists just let it go? I've been laughing my ass off the entire last segment.

Attached: dante lol.jpg (274x385, 18K)

b-but I wanted V to be a new series mainstay
at least make him a playable in DMC6 itsuno

Attached: 5a0fac08.jpg (600x400, 54K)

Vergil has the brain gay

If you're talking about keeping your rank up, use your guns when its not safe to approach a boss. It's a two birds one stone deal since getting hit is the worst for your rank and guns act as filler to keep your rank from dropping while you line up and size your next target.

The pause in some combo moves just needs some practice. If you need to, replay some easier missions where the enemies aren't as fierce. Once you have some combos you're comfortable with, you can work on reacting to more aggressive enemies. Just watch them and see what their moves are like without fighting back. Practice dodging without retaliating to get a feel for the depth of the enemy's movements and attacks. In the heat of battle, you'll know the best response to keep from getting hit and the game will reward you accordingly.

Attached: 1513299709160.gif (320x180, 2.18M)

Yeah I think he lied about the weapon slots

They can't, their autism beats any little reason they have left.
At least now is just sibling rivalry

Attached: 1551941007039.jpg (960x960, 61K)

He's hardly combat capable, look at him - he ganged Nero and it drained him so hard, he nearly shat his intestines out.
He was probably around as a dirty shambling hobo in some seedy alley.

I’d like to see him come back, although him being written tells me they weren’t sure how he’d go over so they gave themselves an out. I also suspect he’s something of a proof of concept for Dragon’s Dogma 2

V is a prototype for Dragon's Dogma 2.

Wait, that dude was lying about weapon slots?
Does this mean there aren't any secret weapons with unique movesets?

Holy shit it looks so good.

It's a pity Morrison doesn't get an alt. Maybe it will be for Trish and Lady DLC?

I fail to see how an action game being ten hours long is a bad thing, especially considering that modern action games campaigns are usually 4~6. This isnt am rpg in the vein FF or ES

Why do retards keep saying DMC is nkche when it always sold millions?

never happening sorry

>morrison alt skin turns him white

Attached: 1530218695593.png (800x600, 1.83M)

Imagine the outrage.

>You will never have a threesome with these 2 autist competing over who can please you better

Attached: 1545634952164.gif (450x250, 1.98M)

>meme lord
you fucking serious

Attached: 1551978164965.png (757x718, 489K)

twitter.com/DevilMayCry/status/1103701848463040513
DmCV fags will defend this

Morrison appears maybe twice in the game. Even if he has an alt, we won’t see much of it anyways.
But yeah, if there’s a Lady & Trish DLC somewhere down the line, it should feature more Morrison and his alt.

I see. Older or younger sister?

Never played a dmc game before or had any interaction with the series before I saw some gameplay of dmc5 last night. Buy it tonight or watch some videos first to update myself on what's going on in the series?

Attached: share.png (1200x630, 485K)

Someone give me the ex taunts

Well, Mike Diva is a massive shitposter
youtube.com/watch?v=OFEhEsIjLsI

I figured it out thx, the pause is actually quite long

Actually I just finished the tutorial, I want to be able to do some combos before starting the game

DmCV fags will defend this
youtube.com/watch?v=hEuKoeTGVjg

He's got enough screen time to appear on the mission screen. Now Crew Cut getting an alt, that'd be out there.

I'm still mad that there isn't costumes

Attached: 1538981779858.jpg (666x689, 42K)

Younger

Attached: 38 Intermission Chapter.jpg (631x831, 177K)

There is a recap in the game

LOL BLUMF

I’m surprised that no autists has started grinding orbs for them.

There's not enough rule34 with femDante\Vergil when it's the best pair ever and i'm about to pay for this shit

youtube.com/watch?v=k-weSxGGzxY
Play 3 & 4 if you have the time. 1 is an old game, but not as much referred to as 3 in this game. Ignore 2.

they're on disc don't you worry

MC is Dante he's a demon hunter, son of a super powerful demon name Sparda and a human named Eva. His twin brother is Vergil with whom he has a rivalry. Nero is Vergil's son. Vergil is currently assumed dead/trapped in hell. That's all you need to know desu

You do know Dragons Dogma was Itsuno's baby right? He was working on it before even getting involved with DMC. He's made it clear he wants to do a sequel as well.

>RS

UMA
DELICIA

The wait is almost over. Geez, 4 came out a decade ago, didn't it?

Attached: 1520998948743.png (446x327, 358K)

So when is little Lady happening? Dante isn't going to let Vergil win in this, right?

This fucking commercial

What pizza are you getting today? you better screencap it with the game for a compilation

Attached: 1549914934011.png (620x547, 136K)

midnight release here in bongland - anyway to play early?

also what are the chances the PC version is unplayable upon release?

cdkeys emails are out lads

Vergil lost against Dante multiple times, but we also know that Vergil beats Dante multiple times, so V is probably remembering just losing to Dante, but Vergil is proud and arrogant so he keeps the score.

he'll be making MHW dlc the rest of his life

>can afford it
>still going to wait wait for a sale
$60 games are a scam

Attached: 1467505896878.png (602x500, 34K)

It should be pretty fucking obvious, dude

All I can think of now is the pic of Dante using Cavaliere to cut the pizza. Memelord indeed.

>also what are the chances the PC version is unplayable upon release?
None, specially since Capcom doesn't see PC as an extra plataform after MHW.

I'm grabbing a pizza tomorrow since I'm gonna go to sleep before the game comes out so I can wake up rested and ready to kick demon ass

Very unlikely it will be unplayable since RE7 and RE2 run fine.

>Deluxe Edition is still at the top of Steam best sellers

CapGod is back, right?

Attached: 1551672892559.png (278x258, 88K)

I fucking hate this holy shit

>Agnus was a native Fortunan and worked at Uroboros
>Nico's uncle was her father figure and cried in his sleep just like Dante
Man this is cool. Could you pass me the whole summary?

Imagine if they had been working on DMCV ever since DMC4 how long the game could be.

It doesn't matter though. They're just going to extend the game with DLC. Get fucked if you bought the game day 1.

Not watching the commercial but I'm 99.99% sure they did the dance, right?

What's wrong with you burgers?

Attached: dantesaw.jpg (808x1024, 98K)

Yes

Attached: 1547556899886.jpg (1920x1080, 522K)

You faggots still haven't let it go? It is over, Dante does not give a damn about hooking up with anyone at this point, his magazines were all for his female needs, the rest is him getting his fix of a good old demon fight; the fact he happily went to the underworld with Vergil without looking back to say goodbye to Trish or Lady is pretty telling Dante only lives now for the crazy action.

Attached: 1549994155374.jpg (480x467, 39K)

Which is weird since it's not like they didn't put costumes into the game.

Attached: lady outfit.jpg (1920x1080, 299K)

Play the others and wait for DMCV and all its DLC to go on sale.

THAT WIRR BE FIVE DORRARS

JUST FRIENDS
- Hideaki, Itsuno 2018

docs.google.com/document/d/1jnFEkO38lHjOMt2TC476kAWvTsAwRQW-UhVbpS2trLE/edit

I will miss him

Attached: 42111.jpg (866x720, 313K)

I want to watch the story on youtube because I don't have nor pc no console to play the game. Is there any significant dialogs or events during boss fights or I can watch just cutscenes?

DLC.

>mfw people buying this game early spend the most for the least amount of content

Attached: 0812038.jpg (475x480, 66K)

FRUSTRATION IS GETTING BIGGER

Attached: Screenshot_22.png (470x898, 96K)

Which i will happily pay.

And if it wasn't specifically DMC4 Dante's hairstyle with the wig that flew onto him

This is advertisement strsight out of the 5th/6th gen. I love it.

AyyMD still hasn't emailed them, I swear to god if they email them post release like RE2 I will be mildly upset.

>play DMC4
>Mfw Gloria shows up
Woah mama

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 69K)

>dante absorbed sparda
>still cant one up vergil
The fuck is this shit?

>buying from Steam
Gabe still thnks that $ = €. Hows russian dollar?

>60 bucks is too much
Wew zoomercore right there, back in the days games had set price, some new game no one had ever heard of from Japan could cost 85 dollars, like Phantasy Star III.

Yes, you'll miss some quips here and there. Most of the important dialog comes from the final missions though.

Fuck off. Delete Nero and then we can talk. Lady waited all this time for Dante, she deserves it. Doesn't she deserve at least some drops of his sperm?

Dante was depressed for all these years, that's why he didn't get involved with anyone.

Attached: HowToIntoDMCC.jpg (951x779, 364K)

Thanks. It's nice to know Nico some sort of incest complex going on too.

Why do they expect 10 million sales?

Reminds me of 90s magazine ads

Attached: Ape-Escape.jpg (2160x1466, 634K)

Vergil (Urizen) ate the fruit.

In the commercial? No, they didn't. In fact do we even know what the 3 million taunt is yet?

That sucks. Cdkeys.com emails I meant, to clear confusion. Hope you get yours in time.

Except he did? That and Vergil literally pulled a Vegeta by asspulling a new form faster to catch up by having all of what his Urizen half absorbed inside him.

Okay, thanks. Now I just need to find quality video without retarded comments from the guy who is playing it.

No one expects that.

>global
It's flat morons

>60 bucks is too much
You're fucking stupid if you think that's the point of the post.
You must be the kind of innocent child that gets scammed left and right without realizing it.

He’s not even on that team, you idiot

Capcom Cafe is cute

Attached: D1A9X-1U0AAHJ2x.jpg (1536x2048, 680K)

Never pay more than 20 bucks for a video game.

>gtx970
>i5 6600k
monitor caps me at 60 anyway, i'll be able to play comfortably right bros?

Attached: I can take that right.png (1302x522, 595K)

>The mentally ill fujp hasn't killed himself yet

>Vergil
>ate the demon fruit
>aborbed who knows how many human blood
>all those demons and bosses that V killed

How Shakespearean is the game?

She doesn't deserve shit Ladyfag, Dante himself says "why don't I ever meet nice girls?", guy can't meet anyone who isn't out to annoy him constantly, so the magazines were all he had.

>no longer haired DMC4 nero alt costume
>no shorter haired dante alt costume
>no alt costumes at all, just low effort recolors

s'bad.

Nico is all kinds of messed up. She says that she doesn't have any human body standards, but she can tell how amazingly beautiful Kyrie is to the point that she wants her to call her bitch and be domed by her. Then she says that Lady also has a rocking body and then stutters at Nero when she realizes what she said and tries to make it seem like it's not THAT way. With the way she also teases Nero and the way she thinks of Rock. I think she's bisexual and wouldn't hesitate to jump into bed with both Nero and Kyrie if they invited her.

You're getting a commission? I always appreciate more femDante and femVergil.

Attached: 1529101080488.jpg (560x490, 40K)

It's the RE engine so if you ran RE2 fine you should be okay. This is faster paced with more things going on screen but the performance seems to be the same.

Except all the times the manga and novels mentioned he looked for dates before, either getting shot down or didn't find the nice girls he wanted.

So are you fags playing midnight or waiting till tomorrow morning?

Is that Red Orb curry?

Child, you are the one using the word "scam" without knowing what it means.

>magic fruit shit
I'm not memeing, is this a jojo eference?

Attached: m42.jpg (887x1400, 569K)

I'm playing right now

Thinkin about it

Attached: DontForgetTheDifference.jpg (1000x740, 415K)

Even tho I got it on PC, im really fucking mad at how they managed the extra content.
>no bloody palace until a month later
>no costumes, just recolors
>only thing to unlock during replayability are taunts
I don't want to depend on mods, but come on

Attached: 1540791465300.png (990x682, 580K)

Yes

Attached: 004.jpg (512x341, 133K)

Real talk Yea Forums should I get DMC or Sekiro I only have enough money to buy one and both games look fantastic to me

I got the deluxe edition for a bit less off of fanatical. The standard version was around $45 last I saw.

>I'm not memeing
So you are just naturally retarded then, magic fruits is literal caveman fantasy.

>imagine Trish getting pinned against a gray wall, that's the same color of her fucking boring bitch-ass character who imperonates moms becuase she's literally an unholy wretch with no dignity whatsoever, while at the same time the demon-whore who suckled Mundus' big red tri-balls and had so much piss-stained demon cum splurged all over her hair, it got dyed blond, is being fisted with pizza up her matrix-2000 black fetish pants ripped apart, so hard the term yeast infection gets a new meaning, and with her last whoreish, skanky, breaths she coughs up the crusty, hell-cum out her ps2-octagon mouth, leaving her dark soul unfilled, yet her ass stuffed to the brim
Loving the game so far, and I'm happy I seem to be doing way better than I ever did in the previous games. Current favourite Devil Breaker is Punch Line, with Rawhide coming in second.

Attached: dante embarrassing.jpg (294x294, 22K)

>The Alpha and the Omega
Is that really his title? The fuck does that have to do with his character?

If you never played DMC games before, I honestly would say get Sekiro so that DMC5 gets a little more content next month.

>Dante got his bro back and gets to comstantly fight him like the autist he is for as long as he and Vergil want
>Everyone else is left to clean up the scraps of the mess Vergil made while Vergil himself is having the time of his life
The brothers got their happy ending and that's all I care about.

Attached: 1551881591015.png (262x224, 248K)

How hard is Vergil dropping his meme lines in the fight? Close to Vergil battle 2?

Don't be mean, I'm just shitposting.

Probably just have to turn one or two barely noticeable settings down.

Like DmC wanted to believe it was? Not very. Actually exploring things that Shakespeare would have creamed himself over? VERY. Sibling rivalry born out of two brothers circumstances beyond their control? Spliting yourself in two? Creatures of darkness born of your literal nightmares, who grow to just want the best for you because they know how much their own existence hurts you? A father and son growing closer together, while at the same time neither realizing the truth of their relationship? I'm sure at least half of these things actually could have been found in a play and no one would bat an eye at it.

Don't think, fujo, just do. Embrace the sweet release of death. You faggy twink isn't coming back, but you can go to him if you just end it all.

I think it's more of a biblical forbidden fruit thing.

>nerfed royalguard timing so any shitter can do it but also nerf its damage so it isn't even worth it
>enemies with weapons are trivially easy to parry by ashing attacks, especially with cavaliere
Game isn't bad but fuck me does it seem casualized, even more so than 4 was.

Don't know dude. They probably wanted something that sounds "epic", so they took quote from the bible. There's a lot of symbolism beetwen "fruit" and garden of eden and stuff

Attached: file.png (869x448, 555K)

When does the game unlock in Argentina I can't fucking wait bros

>"Don't you dare say it-"
>"Jackpot!"

Attached: nero.jpg (452x432, 48K)

So that Eve scene in trailer, that's talking to Vergil instead of Dante, right?

No, the fruit would be a reference to many other mythological fruits. Christian, Norse and Egyptian myths all have forbidden fruit myths that either give you knowledge or power. DMC has made a jojo reference though, with the Stone Mask in 3, as you find it on the ground, next to a wall that has many other masks in it.

Okay, but my Vergil from 3 and 4 will come back or we stuck forever with boring nuVergil?

>removed guardfly autism
based itsuno

No. She said she will go look for Vergil after that, so it's definitely Dante.

>Even just working a fucking cash register at a retail store is good enough
That's wrong because that's my life right now. I'm about to kill myself to be honest.

>destroy a city
>demons everywhere
>tree of might BS that fed off thousands of people to make a power fruit
>Vergil resurrected from fruit and V
>"DAD UNCLE STOP FIGHTING, REMEMBER CREDO???? NOT AGAIN!"
>"okay son"
>"THANKS lets have a good time and kill the tree of might"
>happy ending

MILLIONS ARE DEAD

It unlocks in roughly 6 and a half hours

Ok I finally managed to get my first sss
Repeating secret mission 1 with punchline + max act does it

If you kill yourself you can get those Vergils back instantly even though I know it's V you really care about[/spoilers]. Just do it.

I love how Vergil actually sounds chill as fuck against Dante when there are nobody else in vicinity.

God bless Dan for being able to pull it up.

Man, ground taunts are useless on Nero, they take too long to give style.
On Dante they're fine since his are normally pretty short

youtu.be/VVbBrHBdqLE?t=136
So what happens here? Dante uses Arial Rave without Swordmaster. Does DSD have different moveset?

>parents out for this weekend
>college starts again next week

Time for a crazy marathon.

I could have played it in few hours if i only bought new components. Fuck living expenses.

>brotherly love and rivalry
Is there anything more pure than it?

>V you really care about

Nope, i care about the fact than Itsuno made Vergil very boring in 5. I get that whole story about him accepting his human side and stuff, but it's seems without his demonic side he's not that menacing and cool like before. In 5 Vergil just boring old dude with katana

Attached: Vergil dmc4.gif (253x253, 1.23M)

How many sales do you need to be here?

DSD Has the swordmaster moveset built into it, Aerial rave is melee in the air(helm breaker is back+melee), Prop & shredder are part of a new combo, combo C(melee, melee pause, melee, melee). Swordmaster is used for the sword formations, but danse macabre is back to forward + SM

>MILLIONS ARE DEAD

Attached: 1551889221695.jpg (600x707, 45K)

>boring old dude with katana
Unironically can't fucking wait for DMC Boomer edition.

Makes sense. Other wise they wouldn't have been able to have sword formation work right. Also is the reason they still give you access to Rebellion and Sparda, just in case you don't like the changes.

>managed avoided all spoilers
>suddenly see a youtube video pop up in my recommended
>DMC5 all cutscenes movie.avi
>watched it all
>now hyped more than ever

Attached: 1530423109482.png (240x262, 91K)

>2:12
>that weak ass "die"
They really couldn't do better?

Attached: 1450228420875.jpg (400x323, 51K)

>Still no two player coop where you could play as Dante and Vergil to beat shit up together in style.

>mfw the game has better "cinematic" directing than any western game

Feels good to finaly have cutscenes made by someone who knows how to film.

Attached: 1475311921307.gif (700x704, 295K)

>Estimated delivery date: Tuesday 03/12/2019 on UPS website

Why is it in bumfuck Ohio right now? This is probably the last time I'll order a collector edtion of anything without guaranteed one day shipping available.

Attached: Screenshot_20190307-094438_Firefox.jpg (1080x2220, 624K)

>230 titles have been excluded
You know that you will never see those games on the store unless you take your stupid preferences off? They will literally always be hidden from you.

Hah, there's a challenge in M15 where you have to skate on Punch Line to get a blue orb

We're so close, anons.

Attached: D1A-WjQX4AABnlD.jpg:large.jpg (472x600, 78K)

I think they had someone watch a bunch of super hero movies back to back and autistically learn exactly why certain camera moves were done for certain scenes, because everything I have seen so far feels exactly like a Marvel movie, scene wise.

Uh... play the previous games?

>ten minutes from my house
Watch out, user, or your copy will be mine

I'm kinda behind with all the info, what does DSD stand for? Demon Sword Dante?

Even then, both are still in the top sellers. I've got it up right now just to make sure. Just above Rainbow Six Siege and Divinity 2.

I bet kid Dante was a huge asshole towards kid Vergil.

This face Vergil gives Nero has more emotion and character development than any modern game I have ever played recently. 10/10.

Attached: file.png (788x676, 868K)

Yes.

Yes.

Does V get a Vergil skin after the game is completed?

No. He's a boomer now

That wasn't my point. My point is that you will literally never see those games unless you take your preferences off, who knows what you might miss.

Only an Ex-Color.

Bitchin'

Attached: 1528726367516.jpg (553x441, 34K)

Bloody Palace is free, and the true worth of DMC has always been in replaying every level on every difficulty until you've gotten S ranks on everything.

> How To Unlock: This is a bit awkward, but we’re not entirely sure.

Attached: DMC5-VCostume-EX.jpg (937x789, 126K)

Yes

It's the same guy that directed cutscenes in DMC3, DMC4 and Bayo

>Vergil somehow didn't realize Nero was his son
>Dante even calls him a dumbass for not realizing it
>V's line about not knowing where Nero gets his tenacity from in Before the Nightmare wasn't snarking at Griffon teasing him, he legitimately did not know he had a relation to him at all
He's such an autist holy shit

Now you know why they argued about the chocolate.

I don't know how are they goign to pull if off, but i think this whole split up Vergil idea is retarded.

Seems like it. Dante was the kid that could go around, do a bunch of shit and then not get in trouble for it. Remember that picture where Dante got stabbed by Vergil in the eye? It seems like the canon would have that reversed. Vergil started off as the little baby that was overly polite to people. He was visiting Dad's grave because he was respectful. While Dante just didn't give a shit and only started becoming nicer after losing mommy and getting some friends through the years. Vergil though had to endure being alone, while all he wanted was to be loved.

He gets a Gilver costume, which is funny since Gilver was confirmed to be a kind of clone of Vergil now.

I suck shit at DMC but its still always fun to me. Its a series I don't care about min maxing and looking up what the best weapon combos or whatever are, I just make my own fun.

>why does my kid have such a potty mouth, did my stupid brother teach him this

It's more explained in the game and you get a clearer picture of it when you watch it yourself.

>coffee and games
its a restaurant and arcade? Or is it just game themed

Youre not the only one

based. enjoy video games broski

Did they really put Cavaliere behind a microtransaction?

It's okay, it's part of balanced universe that every now and then a lot of people die. Then the rest can get working on repopulating again, and they never feel bored enough to fight between each other.

Attached: 1551691945674.jpg (333x349, 34K)

Just an alt skin for it. Has a slight tweak in a move or two but it's basically identical apparently

Cavaliere R, a reskin with some different properties.

It's pretty much the mindset that every newcomer should have to the series.
Hell, even I demand a bit too much of myself when I've barely ever beat the games on Normal, DMC4 being the only one I did on higher difficulties.

No, you get Cavaliere in game, what that is, is a variant called Cavaliere-R. Which is red, has no super armor and one extra move, an air stinger.

that's just a recolor with one different move

It's just a recolor with I think one extra move.

He doesn't have any lines that say motivation in them but he does most of the older ones.

The Steam release is supposed to be at midnight UTC right?
I find it really strange that Steam doesn't have the whole "this game will unlock in x hours" on the store page.
Everything is going to be alright, right?

Attached: 1548705075376.jpg (428x424, 25K)

t. dead weight
he's the catalyst for the story
and the end of it
the beginning and the end

>helm breaker is now back and melee
what the FUCK

Nigga we already pre loaded, of course are.

why is it green?

>The Dante and Nero drinks each have a little toy gun in them
I really want to eat at the Capcom Cafe. Do they still serve pic related?

Attached: 001-4.jpg (768x1152, 367K)

>MILLIONS ARE DEAD
THAT is none of my concern.

Attached: 1537477427075.png (400x450, 102K)

Only with DSD. Rebellion and Sparda are still Air+Melee, I think.

damn that's deep

Attached: file.png (647x740, 172K)

Gilver wore green.

Dante and Vergil underworld campaign when?

Gilver iirc

Attached: 1542037846420.jpg (1200x1200, 1.58M)

First novel says Dante slays pussy when he feels like it but anything more than a one-night stand is beyond his capacity if I'm remembering right, too busted up in the head

that's just fucking stupid

Brehs...

Attached: file.png (1278x775, 1.38M)

PC wins again

Attached: danteha.png (274x385, 130K)

PC master race wins yet again.

Isnt this wrong? I was under the impression the game is coming out in 6 hours, not 5.

Attached: Release.png (688x342, 79K)

>cutscene
I don't care. What about the gameplay?

>Playing on anything but PC

Attached: 349af083b91b3b41fba69103bc7dae5b73f354da8be697988173e2ee00521a8e.jpg (605x762, 212K)

Glad I got it on PC, but you're cherrypicking from a cutscene

CONSOLE KEKS BTFO
PC WINS BAEBEH

we knew about cutscenes already with the first and second demo

Why the fuck did I buy a pro

Attached: file.png (1226x79, 96K)

>have base ps4

Attached: 1451227852839.png (1000x647, 219K)

>having paid for a console
>having paid for the fucking Xbone

HAHAHAHAHA

>all these serious replies
its from a cutscene you dongs

Attached: 1488570359054.jpg (339x419, 11K)

Wait, I can't buy the DLC independently on Steam, I have to buy the bundle? If I already own the game I only pay the difference when buying the bundle right?

Imagine if Dante and Vergil accidentally end up in the DmC world, and Dante cucks Donte by fucking Kat. hahahahaha, it would work because Dante is an Adonis.

Attached: Dante_closeup.jpg (500x450, 111K)

The "hours to unlock" thing not being there is because of an issue they were having with setting a release date on Steam iirc. That's why they put out the announcement last Friday to tell us when the game will unlock

Attached: 1530857482868.jpg (500x665, 279K)

Even a single move makes it a shit move by capcom. Might pirate it.

Holy shit, the buster on the chicken boss is brutal, Nero just beats the shit out of the three ladies

youtube.com/watch?v=STGlJscl1HA
Dumbasses

Attached: 1527893953755.jpg (289x355, 9K)

This is a cutscene dude, the image quality is way higher on purpose so framerate is lower
Still getting it on PC but you're actually retarded

Let's be honest
you were gonna pirate anyway

yes

>dante not gonna die here and neither are you
>vergil gives a slight head nod at
KINO

Attached: file.png (997x654, 1.4M)

where is this cute toobes from?

Attached: 1550844799597.jpg (400x379, 41K)

>WARNING: This game contains strong langauge, violence and nudity.
Do they mean Lady's ass behind a lens flare or is there actual nudity?

DMCFAGS BTFO

Attached: Capture.png (1462x799, 1.51M)

Bosses talk if you stay on the revive screen

>The day this comes out is also the 777th day Trump is in Office
I can't wait for Trump to make Devil May Cry real

>Without his demonic side
Vergil gets the demonic side back when V fuses with Urizen, which is why he's able to go Devil Trigger

I mean, Trish also becomes naked, as well as Artemis possibly showing some tit.

youtube.com/watch?v=kG8RcAA8Fyo

Attached: giphy.gif (235x240, 1.85M)

Now you're just being desperate.

Attached: 1529044717329.png (557x605, 82K)

>revive screen

Attached: 1551888110915.jpg (592x576, 40K)

They mean the furious amounts of PORN after Trish and Lady's nude models are dumped from the assets

Needs the SPARDAAAAA

final-fucking-ly

Will he return?

Attached: 1532752506900.png (570x720, 683K)

V's nips

Artemis gives birth to a nude woman in the game

OH NONONO HOW DI EM CI KUKS WILL RECOVER???

OHNONO BARRYBROS.

I'm sorry user but this fucking chicken won't stop teleporting, and whenever it doesn't teleport it bounces up and down so you can't touch it
Fuck this boss

youtube.com/watch?v=2LLIOEYWOdo

Attached: 1551311806490.png (552x896, 241K)

Why do tboomers jerk this boomer rivalry faggotry ala Goku vs Vegeta nonsense so much?
This shit has been so overdone by now its fucking boring. LOW IQ BOOMER WRITING.

DmC 2 when?

Attached: 59d62c755bafe319b1598175.jpg (470x294, 25K)

Can't fucking wait.
Whose idea was Dante saving Thrish, Nero saving Lady? Absolute retard.

Attached: 1551898683515.webm (904x514, 2.34M)

Don't make me say the numbers

>the mad lads did it

youtu.be/2LLIOEYWOdo

Interesting thing is, Artemis was a virgin goddess in Greek mythology, and Lady's name Mary comes from Virgin Mary. Seems they imply no man ever tapped that, not even the dumbass in red.

Attached: giphy.gif (333x250, 939K)

THE SAVIOR
THE SAVIOR
THE SAVIOR
THE SAVIOR
THE SAVIOR
thank god I never got this game before DMC 5

Attached: Sanctus.png (800x557, 622K)

Where be the napples?

>not wanting a Lady and Nero /ss/ moment

Fucking nice

youtube.com/watch?v=T3fCDIQNWKE

Attached: 1551666154893.png (610x473, 435K)

FUCK YES!!!! OH SHIT in its purest musical form

>tfw DMC1's familiars have their own themes slightly remixed
>they ruined Cerberus theme

Damn, SDT has a lot more moves than I expected

Attached: 1534158512686.jpg (1920x1080, 267K)

>mundus returns
>he’s a bigger autist than Vergil
Sign me the fuck up

Hidden behind/because western release.

Attached: 1484408793289.gif (500x307, 2M)

>Griffon Remix Theme
No name or anything?

>THE ANIMALS WERE VERGIL TOO.
OK WHO THE FUCK ISNT RELATED TO VERGIL IN THIS SHIT?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (789x717, 175K)

> 10 mil flies flying for steamy pile of turd
POGCHOMP

Attached: 1523278731581.png (265x300, 49K)

I'm guessing it's the tandoori chicken one

Attached: 1551580776811.png (1152x2563, 3M)

user you might wanna check "The Luce" skill. It's quite similar to Lucia's DT range attack.

I wonder if people will ever use the little icons. Not sure when they would be appropriate, but you just know people would use it.

Did they push the release schedule up? My digital copy unlocks at 10 EST instead of Midnight now.

Morrison?

I really want DmC themed dlc for DMC5: Style Announcer, Never Surrender battle music and Donte's outfit for Nero.

The transfer of money to retailers, publishers and developers is not impeded by your completion rate of previous entries in the franchise. Watch the story on YT for maximum understanding.

So is this game actually hard or has it been casualized for nu-gamers?

Attached: dante.png (504x880, 333K)

That's just the inner nigger of Vergil.

Nah, that's just Vergil going through his vaudeville phase.

>Tax Return just came in
>Just bought the Deluxe Edition
Feels Good.

Attached: IMG_20190120_104322.jpg (348x348, 24K)

Column R

I didn't have any problems with it as 12y old?

Sorry, I mean minstrel

not in a million years

>bought deluxe edition off CDKeys
>no ex colours
Are they counted as DLC or what?

game is too confusing. I can't keep up with this devil arm and charging sword and motor swords and triggers and all this shit. Got no time for it
There's a reason modern games are simple now.

Attached: 1WcQ9.gif (480x270, 1.58M)

Most people complaining it's too easy have been playing on normal or easy because they're disingenuous faggots, so far.

>”"Those eyes....... Deep in them, I see the same light as in Sparda's eyes........."
I now want Mundus returning like frozen lizard tyrant, with Nero finishing him off like Trunks

So do they come out and say that Nero is Vergil son or is it still heavily implied, but never said out loud or aknowledged?

Attached: DSC100179664.jpg (1920x1200, 1.58M)

Ok retard, go enjoy your anthem or whatever lmao

They come out and say it but call Vergil a retard for not realizing it sooner.

How does DMC5 buster and the buster arm work

yes everyone except vergil knows this

Dante confirmed it. Even Vergil didn't have a clue until Dante break it to him.

Attitudes like this are why your game doesn't sell as well as AAA titles like God of War or Kingdom Hearts. Because those games have easily accessible gameplay. This game doesn't

Attached: 1423893071728.jpg (423x423, 51K)

they say it, its a big part of the last fight

THE DARKEST OF NIGHT FALLS AROUND MY SOUL

Attached: Dontae.png (982x661, 454K)

Where can pre order the deluxe edition for PS4? I’ll do that shit ASAP

There's dual Kalina Ann.

No, only if you're using Devil Sword Dante, Rebellion and Sparda are the same.

I wish I had some of you guys as friend irl I'm really lonely

Attached: 1546670283318.jpg (236x330, 17K)

I can't picture Vergil having sex, especially with a human no less.

Well Dan is his mocap so sorta?

>Capcom
>not AAA

Attached: 1539157113426.png (249x244, 132K)

Someone still has pics of that retard that was posting his Mundus theories in every thread?

So does anything cover why Vergil was still alive all this time?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

It's in the cutscenes user. Still 60 in gameplay, but the cutscenes can't keep up.

They should have Nero's familiars pop up as minibosses on higher difficulties or something.
Would be nice to get rushed by 2 shadows. Would be reminiscent of DMC1 DMD

Yes, Dante even confirms the exact point in which he realized that this was the case. When he fought Nero the second time. It's also why he left him with the Yamato. Apparently Dante just was never going to tell him if he could help it.

OF THE COMING APOCALYPSE
I SEE THEM REACHING FOR MY

Attached: 1539621776562.png (534x520, 343K)

There are bosses that still bitchslap people for UNGA BUNGA even in normal, harder difficulties seems to be actually hard.

QUE TE JODAN

> Special Edition
> Vergil + Dante minor campaign about how travel through hell, BTFO Mundus then go home
> Vergil tells Dante how he met Nero's Mother.

Attached: 1539876381128.png (364x400, 95K)

so when will it be unlocked to download? worldwise same time or always at 00.00

Apparently it was because he wants to be protected and loved. So he met someone that could give him that, even if it was only for one night.

It's a niche game of a niche genre. It's not trying to be appealing to the wider audience, unlike those games you just mentioned that do try to do that and fail to deliver a challenging game. To each his own, but DMC5 will be Capcom's best selling game as of 2019.

He did Morrison too? Did they make him work the extra mile for always spoiling things?

>just paid 38 dollars for the Digital Deluxe Edition
>spend the most

Attached: 1551227194195.jpg (1080x1350, 119K)

Nero is Vergil too? Is Dante also Vergil?

NERD

Midnight GMT, your regional equivalent of that

thx bro
so australians already can play?

But user, we can be your friends online.

Everyone is Vergil, even Nico.

>he wants to be protected and loved
He doesnt even remember the thot he did it with. It's mostly implied that it was out of lust.

Attached: Untitled.png (871x451, 970K)

>DMC5 will be Capcom's best selling game as of 2019.
No, that'll be Resident Evil 2

>Apparently Dante just was never going to tell him if he could help it.

A story about how much of a douchebag his father was and how Dante was force to put him down now once, but twice is apparently not a good story.

Only speculation, but given that the novel says that Vergil saw the incident at Fortuna, it seems that when he died as Nelo Angelo, he was sent to hell. Then managed to claw his way out through the active hell gate. Then kept hidden for 5 years in Fortuna until he could get the Yamato back.

>my son.. means nothing to me
oh verg

New thread:

no you fucking moron kill yourself holy shit

Well that thot resemblance Kyrie. Father and son share the same tastes I see.

took him a while to process that dante literally meant "neros your son" and that got me to chuckle

I still want those cute father and son shenanigans if they make dlc for vergil.

even Kyrie?

THE DAMAGE DONE, THE PAIN SUBSIDES

Attached: ddddnnnntttt.jpg (167x200, 8K)

pic of nero mum?

>Malphas goes full bitch mode at 30% HP
>King Cerberus is still a casual filter
>Urizen 3 unleashes all autismo at 50% HP
>Vergil on SoS is on par with DMD Vergil 3: Rain of Swords + Summoned Swords combination, SIX Judgement Cuts (and he spams it), a 2.5 second casting time for Judgement Cut End, Doppleganger also spams Judgement Cut, his DT has a faster Rapid Slash, and yeah he spams it.

Yes. Why do you think they don't show her? It's cause they don't want to spoil that she now has white hair and suddenly developed love for blue clothing.

No, convert 00:00 GMT to your time and you'll know when you can play

Attached: 1by8wdd4wdm11.jpg (1191x670, 70K)

>when Frank Klepacki created a song for DMC5
youtube.com/watch?v=bFTJNcj4cMg

elaborate

There was pic of datamining and Nero's mom model is just Kyrie's slight tweak.

Attached: 1543994627633.png (1300x1300, 711K)

It's just a generic "young maiden" model, the same can be seen running around during demon attacks. You think they'd waste time making a new face that's not going to be seen anyway?

>Vergil on SoS is on par with DMD Vergil 3: Rain of Swords + Summoned Swords combination, SIX Judgement Cuts (and he spams it), a 2.5 second casting time for Judgement Cut End, Doppleganger also spams Judgement Cut, his DT has a faster Rapid Slash, and yeah he spams it.
Can't wait for DMD

Attached: smirk.gif (480x270, 3.5M)

oh ok got it now thx man

>Watching the GB QL
>Brad continues to push 'they didn't like it because of the hair' narrative
>Also Jason gets the SSS achievement despite having played the game for 2 hours
Jesus fucking Christ

Attached: nero's mum.jpg (960x879, 42K)

but isnt this the same time as when dmc4 took
place?

and why the fuck is only kyies voice in the damn game but no model

nice thx

No, Vergil visited fortuna before DMC3 events.

you could've gotten it for $40 on greenman gaming last week
I got the deluxe edition for $50
retard

Attached: dante 5.png (561x405, 287K)

When you play as Vergil in DMC4 you play as his younger self since he still has the yamato and shit.

They probably were either worried that they couldn't do Kyrie justice for how beautiful she's suppose to be. Or they wanted people to speculate on if she was pregnant or not.

Meant to say 20 hours. He's such a fucking scrub holy shit

NANI
i need some historia to read
also i thought vergil was in the underworld after 3
and is DmC now canon or not?

>also i thought vergil was in the underworld after 3
He was, DMC4SE is place before DMC3
>and is DmC now canon or not?

It was never a part of the original DMC timelines.

>watching nu-GB
>expecting reasonable opinions
I don't know what to tell you man