I was thinking about getting this prebuilt for 999 is this a good deal...

I was thinking about getting this prebuilt for 999 is this a good deal. Not looking for anything amazing just a good mid tier system.

Intel® Core™ i7-8700 Processor
3.2GHz (Max 4.7GHz), 12MB L3 Cache
16GB DDR4 SDRAM/64GB (Max)
240GB Solid State Drive + 1TB, SATA III, 7200 RPM Hard Drive
Integrated 10/100/1000 Ethernet, 802.11AC WiFi
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB GDDR5, PCI Express x 16 Graphics

Attached: 2f28fd41-63ff-45c1-82fb-6a339d0f4b91_2.e4676ef(1).jpg (180x180, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pcpartpicker.com/guide/X77Ycf/great-amd-gamingstreaming-build
gpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/Nvidia-GTX-1660-Ti-vs-Nvidia-GTX-1070/4037vs3609
cpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/Intel-Core-i7-6700K-vs-AMD-Ryzen-7-1700X/3502vs3915
gpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/Nvidia-RTX-2060-6GB-vs-Nvidia-GTX-1660-Ti/4034vs4037
cpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/Intel-Core-i7-6700K-vs-AMD-Ryzen-7-2700X/3502vs3958
walmart.com/ip/CYBERPOWERPC-Gamer-Xtreme-VR-GXiVR3800WST-w-Intel-i7-8700-Nvidia-GeForce-GTX-1060-6GB-16GB-Memory-240GB-SSD-1TB-HD-Windows-10-Home-64-bit-Gaming-PC/801771541
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

For once, not bad at all to be honest.
I think you could maybe save some hundred or so bucks if you pre-built and did not go with fancy pants cases.

I'm still running a much older i7 2600K, 16GB DDR3 and the GTX 1060 6gb, and I can run anything at 1080p/60fps.

are you starting from scratch?

>intlel
pcpartpicker.com/guide/X77Ycf/great-amd-gamingstreaming-build
Have this far superior build instead for the same price and with no gay led shit.

prebuilt is never good because you never know where they saved money and used shitty components

Wait is this the same guy who spammed prebuilt threads for days a couple months back, with the same image and text about specifications? How have you not just bought the thing yet?

never buy a prebuilt pc. they have shit psus motherboards and ram. sometimes even the gpus are cheap quality trash

No I just got my tax return and wanted a new computer.

Its a prebuilt from cyberpower I will also get another 10% off from where I work at. I have thought about building one myself but I can't even boil water without setting something on fire so I dont think building a computer is gonna work out for me.

>2060
I'd change that for a 1660ti.
>Crapdata SSD
I'd change that for any NAND3D SSD, Intel probably.
Other than that I approve this faggot's build.

>extra 10% off
If you really don’t want to hunt for deals or build one yourself it’s a fairly decent price for what you’re getting.

>never buy a prebuilt pc. they have shit psus motherboards and ram.
That's a crude generalization. You CAN check out all the parts just to be sure. Also, PSU tech has come a long way since late 00s.

Hell, you could salvage all those parts and probably sell 'em separately for a small profit.

There are a dozen youtube videos for every single stage of the process but ok, just stay dumb and lazy

>1060
>$1000

Attached: 1525906870552.jpg (200x200, 14K)

Hey, Yea Forums, what's the consensus on 1660 ti?
I want it paired with my i5 4690l OC'd at 4.0 Ghz cause my GTX 970 is showing its age.

Would there be no major bottlenecking?

>$350 CPU
>$200 GPU
Why are prebuilts so fucking stupid?

>1060 on a $1000 build

OH NO NO NO

Seriously dont get this turd. Wait for a better deal or build it yourself.

>staring only at the GPU
Are you a console peasant ?

I was also looking at 1660ti but my worry is that it will get old soon, since it's not a high end gfx card. Meaning that in 1-1.5 years I won't be able to play games on high settings.

16 gb of ram is too much. go for 8gb and buy a 1070

Yes I am a console peasant

When the CPU is several price classes, and a few generations ahead, then yeah. I am going to be looking at the obvious and ridiculously fucking big bottleneck.

There's nothing there that justifies the price, you can easily get components one tier higher for the same price.

>GTX 1060
>No mention of DDR4 speed could be cheapest and slowest RAM sticks they got
>Locked Intel CPU
>Motherboard is probably really cheap and doesn't accept faster RAM or has quality control issues
>$1000 not including tax

sounds like you're getting ripped off.

Attached: poot.jpg (512x384, 38K)

this, OP should be looking at 144hz monitors instead. a good low end GPU is nothing if you're capping yourself at 60 fps.

I'm seeing tons of parts that would easily be sold for way MORE than that.

>he fell for the pc gayming meme

We got another one boys, good job

see

just spend the extra $50 on a 2060. it's much faster even if you not include the RTX exclusive stuff.

Should have gotten the $1.4k one with a 1080 and the meme 8086k cpu. Still overpriced but not total trash like this one. Build your own computer retard

Don't get a 1060. Just get the full 1080 or don't bother, the cards are a disappointment otherwise.

user I know you think it's hard, but computer building these days is super easy and only getting easier
You literally just slot the shit together, it's like a lego set but with only 10 pieces

Then you stick in your USB stick with windows installation on it, and if you can't figure it out from there you shouldn't be using a computer at all

I never build a computer before in my life a while ago but I still managed to it in like 3-4 hours. It's not that hard. Parts are standardized and you have hundreds videos on youtube to guide you step by step.

If you really don't want to build it yourself have you thought about getting someone to build it for you? I don't mean prebuilt but buying the parts yourself and having a local company assemble it. Obviously you'll have to pay them but it'll still be cheaper than buying a prebuilt and you know exactly what you're getting.

This is a pretty good build, much better than OP's RGB trash.

>I dont think building a computer is gonna work out for me.

bro. see that little thing on the case that says pwr? but it in the right two pins, that's the hardest part, and cable management if you got a shitty small case like I did.

>1080

It better be a 1080ti or its not worth. 1070 ti, 2060 and 1660ti are your 3 choices this gen.

I have thought about going to a local company, but there computers that they build were not much better then this.

than

I think it's a scam to sell locked CPUs as "premium gaming PCs"

OP if you lived near me I would have built your PC for $20 worth of weed.

$999?
I got an i7 6700k, gtx 1980, 16gb ddr 4 ram, sata 3 7200 3tb hdd, motherboard and case for only around £800 two years ago. $1k is a total ripoff for what you're getting

>rgb zoomer trash

>1060
>for $1000
None of the other parts justify 1k either but that is the most egregious

I built a similar PC although with a Ryzen CPU and it only cost me $600 USD.

Just go and browse through the completed builds on PC part picker.
Set a budget and see what they're using their computers for then watch like an hour or two of guides on YouTube and you're golden.
Paul's Hardware recently just released a 2019 build guide that's pretty in depth.

just fucking buy the parts yourself and ask the shop u bought them from to build the pc for you. idk about americans but here almost every bigger shop builds the pc for u for very cheap

Never buy a midrange card, especially a 3 year old one.
A year and a half from now it'll drop like a stone on new games.

Hell no. Would not pay $1000 for that thing. Especially not with such paltry storage. It's a ripoff.

built a pc few weeks ago. I live in yurope so compotent prices are shit. But i swear the gtx 1660TI is a gift sent from the heavens. Costs the same as the normal gtx 1060 but has power of the 1070

this

the gtx 1060 may have been good for midrange stuff in 2017/mid 2018 but next year its gonna be obscure. Go for the 1660ti or wait for the 1650ti or normal 1660

1660ti is practically the same, it will get outdated very soon as it was designed for.

with it being just a little bit more powerful than the 1070 i think it will be good enough for games for a few years

It's weaker than the 1070.

The fuck? You want a mid tier system? Get yourself something in an i5 or Ryzen 5 and a gtx 1060. 8GB of RAM or maybe 16gb. 16gb of RAM is more expensive by like $100 or so but you'll be glad to have it.

It isn't.
But your point is still valid.

It is
gpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/Nvidia-GTX-1660-Ti-vs-Nvidia-GTX-1070/4037vs3609

??

in almost every benchmarks the 1660ti gets better fps or fps same to the 1070

>trusting the novidia journo network

>userbenchmark
Come now, you can do better.

don't even have to go to big shops, there are plenty of small repair shops around in america that are willing to build PCs for cheap if you supply them the parts. hell, I'd build a PC for people if they buy me two beers.

>being a r/amd poster

Honestly just build your own. My brother didn't know anything and he did it while watching a Youtube video. He says he was really scared but it felt good in the end. Literally just don't stand on carpet and don't build on top of fabrics, plastic, or metals. If you're super scared just grab shit by the corners and don't listen to anyone telling you to put your shit on top of the anti static bag that comes with your shit.
Easy mode: build on top of the boxes.

prebuilt "gaming" PCs are a scam. you're better off buying a used dell optiplex with a i7 and 8gb of ram for dirt cheap and slapping in a gtx 1060 inside.

even if it actually was the 1660ti is way cheaper than the 1070 offering almost identical performance

Might as well just buy a PS4 and save $500.

Don't get anything less than a 1070Ti and an 7th or 8th gen k model cpu.

>Literally just don't stand on carpet and don't build on top of fabrics, plastic, or metals.

I never even considered avoiding this when I built mine, guess I got lucky.

I wish I had enough money to even attempt building a PC.

why not? You get stuff like emulation and modding. Why would anyone buy a console in this day and age unless they are underage?

mid tier systems shouldn't cost $1000. it sounds like most of the money is going towards worthless RGB leds and their pockets.

>money is going towards worthless RGB leds
Well that's what zoomers want.

My entire house is carpet what the fuck.

they may as well buy the leds themselves and put it inside. they cost only a couple of washington bills.

Why does everyone get so angry that some people don't feel like building their computer

because you pretend that's a legitimate choice and not pure laziness

mid tier systems sadly cost 1000$ here in yurope

It's perfectly okay if you don't want to build it, but it's not okay getting overcharged for it. You're basically paying an extra $300-400 just for some chink reseller leds and some greasy guy to touch your PC.

Well when most people fearmonger about all the things that can go wrong it's no surprise.

Because it's a ridiculous excuse for overpaying for garbage.

to be fair it is a ball ache if anything goes wrong when you're building it

>getting heated how others spend their money
lol

what fucking fearmongering, you just fucking jam the bit into the one and only socket you can, pick up the next and repeat until you're done

think about it man the whole reason you build you own is to avoid bloatware as much as you can, if you buy a prebuilt desktop it's like buying a laptop basically. unless this specific one doesn't come with an OS preinstalled.. but either way i say build your own, a pc is no joke you want to have as much control as you can over what is on the hard drive for a myriad of reasons!!!

There is paying for convenience and there is stupidity tax, the first one is fine but buying prebuild is the second.

He asked for advice, the advice is don't waste your money you fucking dumbass.

>getting offended over people making you save money and get a better build

Why are intel CPUs so fucking overpriced?

Performance has a cost.

you would have a point if this was the 90s where hardware parts and software still weren't standardized and you didn't have build videos/guides available, but today it's almost impossible for things to go wrong.

Just trying to help retards out is all

>No info on RAM speed or manufacturer
>No info on PSU Wattage or manufacturer
>No info on motherboard
>3 year old mid-range card
>Tiny SSD when they are dirt cheap nowadays

Yeah nah. Buy your own parts and if you're a brainlet then take them to a local computer shop and have them build it for you

I meant more problems like a certain part doesn't work or whatever, if you've never built a pc before figuring out what is wrong is annoying as fuck so I can't blame people for not wanting to bother.

Because retards pay for it even though games are far from ever being single-core bottlenecked, just get a Ryzen which is objectively superior.

All RAM is made by the same company it doesn't matter

Not the kitchen.

Build it in the garage or on a table. On a table is easier since you won't have to be hunched over slotting in shit.

Also don't wear wool socks or sweaters.

90% of the time if the PC doesn't boot on first try it's because the RAM isn't inserted all the way or you're missing some plug. Besides most motherboards these days have post codes or beeps that indicate which specific part is having trouble.

>just get a Ryzen which is objectively superior.
Is that why a 6700k from 2015 beats every single current Ryzen in games?

>don't build on top of

This already sounds like more trouble than I'm willing to put up with.

Not OP but I'm honestly considering just waiting an extra paycheck or two and then buying the most obnoxiously glowing prebuilt I see.

You're changing a card for weaker? Idiot.

Please, go back to your playstation.

Building PC is always worth it. I suggest saving up, even a cheap used PC with some decent gpu can still play games.

I don't know why people are so hard on prebuilts I bought one a couple years ago and so far no problems at all, holding up just fine

Attached: preb.jpg (667x540, 80K)

How many fps does it get at 4k max settings?

>it's much faster
no it's not

>top of the line overpriced CPU runs some things better than a CPU with far better cost-effectiveness
WTF???

>Yea Forums and /g/ call midrange cards shit and poorfag
>but also call high end cards (1080 Ti, RTX 2080 Ti) overpriced or meme status with ray tracing
>"just wait for the next gen card", next card is called shit or overpriced
>1080p is outdated shit
>1440p is compromise for poorfags who can't afford 4k
>4k is meme status

What the fuck am I supposed to buy then?

how much did you pay

What makes it top of the line?

how about you stop listening to what anonymous people say and think for yourself by doing your own research on more reputable places than Yea Forums

>motherboard temperature
People rag on prebuilts because they're geared towards people who don't want to build their own, one assembled yourself is typically more powerful parts for less money. What did you pay for that prebuilt.

The best part about gaming PCs are building it yourself though. I had more fun customizing my own PC to my liking than actually playing AAA games on it.

>almost 100 bucks extra for 10% better performance
yea, no thanks

>local computer shop
Why does everyone assume everyone has one of these to go to

>sata 3 7200 3tb hdd
The fact that you even mention that it utilizes SATA III makes it painfully obvious that you have no actual fucking knowledge regarding computers.. You mongoloid.

It's a 40-70€ difference. Stop acting like your situation applies to everyone.

$800 CAD, at the time I did the math and couldn't build anything with similar or higher specs without paying more. It's only gotten worse for Canadians as our economy has been collapsing and component prices are absurd. You can't even buy two chicken breasts for less than $30 CAD.

Attached: wojak as a canadian stereotype.png (922x882, 225K)

Also, it's objectively more than 10% better, so that just shows how you are biased to begin with.

The absurd price, and it's an outdated socket so no ez upgrading and the stock cooler is pure garbo, Ryzen is a far better all-rounder AND cheaper.
cpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/Intel-Core-i7-6700K-vs-AMD-Ryzen-7-1700X/3502vs3915

What price? It's an EOL part.
Keep in mind Ryzen is two years newer.

I was copying the format of the OP, faggot. I also still have HDD that are SATA II from years ago in my pc

Attached: Speccy64_2019-03-07_15-57-40.png (582x535, 32K)

17%
70 bucks extra
gpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/Nvidia-RTX-2060-6GB-vs-Nvidia-GTX-1660-Ti/4034vs4037

The newer intels are even more expensive and the original user was saying that the 6700k beats "every current ryzen" even though it doesn't even beat the mid-tier one which is far better value.

That Skylake was a Mainstream processor. A High-End equivalent was the Broadwell-E.

damn I'm sorry to hear about your economy leafbro. but at least you got legal weed now to calm your nerves.

It does beat them in gaming, which is what I originally said.

Yep, that's the cheapest performance increase you'll ever get. Going to 2070 and up costs way more.

If you don't have one just use youtube and build it yourself. Obviously you have connection to the internet. There is no reasonable excuse in 2019 to not build your PC yourself

When is AMD making a comeback in the GPU market?

People keep telling others to build their own PC but you underestimate how retarded Yea Forums is when it comes to technology.

Attached: gaming pc.jpg (2448x3264, 545K)

good goy

>why are my games so slow reeeeeeeee

Are you frying eggs on that fucker?

What's wrong here?

A month ago everyone was saying the 2060 was the only good purchase, and that the 1660 was a 1070 rehash. Nothing really changed since then other than a lot of kids bought into the marketing.

>that mobo temp

please let this be bait.
that is unironically a fire hazard. If you go to sleep with a game running chances are you wont wake up in the morning.

you need to get a new mobo already

What does Yea Forums think of my awesome PC?

Attached: 25364558.png (375x241, 15K)

You fucking idiot, he didn't say to exchange a card he already has, he told him to buy the other one instead in the first place.

no I'm fully aware Yea Forums is retarded. I don't suggest anyone here build their own, it's obvious people are too retarded

Did you find it in the garbage?

take a wild guess

Attached: when you see it.jpg (900x1195, 560K)

It’s a known sensor issue with Speccy

Attached: 1544452421624.jpg (2073x2701, 781K)

maybe you should stop trying to impress people on the internet

Slap a 1050 or 260x in there and that’s not so bad honestly.

It doesn't, the i7 8700k is the equivalent of a Ryzen 7 2700x for gaming and more expensive while being far worse for non-gaming stuff.
Intel also scales very poorly with resolution, it's neck to neck with Ryzen at 1080p and loses at 1440p and higher, which is why many intel shill benchmarks do them at 720p for no good reason.

using on-board graphics

This is the most retarded post I've read all day.

You need to check the brand of the PSU and motherboard.
A shit motherboard will give you fun bluescreens and die out quicker, and a shitty PSU will fry your shit.

He managed to fit that in the budget, so might as well go with it.

I'm sorry if facts trigger you, user.

Attached: SE4.png (1314x1192, 53K)

Do you actually live in Nunavut or just shop at Whole Foods? I can buy 4 breasts at No Frills for $10

What kinda shithole you live at where there isn't at least computer store within like an hours drive

dude they're like everywhere if you don't live in a third world country. they may not have the best marketing like big name stores but they still exist.

plugging display into motherboard instead of graphics card. so the graphics card is not used.

something as simple as BestBuy counts.

I mean the selection is dogshit but yeah you can get PC parts there.

>prebuilt

Attached: smug anime girl.gif (600x600, 227K)

this OP, it's a huge red flag when prebuilt companies don't tell you what motherboard or psu you're getting. could be getting shoddy quality that's designed to die out once your prebuilt warranty expires.

Id go with something that will actually last more than a year or 2, like a 2080 (not the ti). Dunno if msi's ventus or gigabytes windforce is better though.

I wonder if you really need an i7 instead of a i5 too...

a nowhere town in new york

But they aren't, my whole point.

People genually like to help others save money
>Lol y u care so much?!?!?
Coddled faggot detected

>genually
Retarded underage detected

Pc cuck race still cant rech 4k while a 200$ can do
Kekekekkekke

>Can't refute so make fun of his spelling lol
At least you admit it

>his
Lol shut up underage

i bought a laptop with same specs (6 core i7, desktop-tier 1060, 16 gb ram) for same price. you should get better deal for desktop.

>laptop
I'm so sorry user

How much of an improvement is 1440p to 1080p?

Just buy a gaming laptop :)

low end GPU card when the rest are pretty high end seems stupid.

Attached: 1534984806420.jpg (1134x1001, 219K)

I also planned on getting a small setup from my tax return while getting a drawing monitor for graphic design. I'm tired of using pen tablet and would rather have the pen monitors.

I dont think I would have a problem building my own PC, in fact I have all the pieces that i want and for roughly the same build I'm getting as the prebuilt I'm only saving about $30 if I decide to pre build and that $30 have to go to keyboard and mouse so I think I'd be better off with the prebuilt. I think I'm mostly scared of trying to go through the bios/where to find a windows 10 because pirate bay is gone from what I can recall, and having to deal with problems that are unique to my system.

Attached: Screenshot_20190307-104232_Amazon Shopping.jpg (1439x1453, 527K)

You'd have to be in one of the mil+ cities here to find a store with computer hardware in stock. Not third world either, just died to online shopping. Even finding a crappy headset or mouse or somesuch whenever mine croaks is a bit of a pain.

>8700 locked

good cpu, the k version is better but irrelevant for games

>16GB ddr4 with upgradable expansions

good, golden standard

>240gb SSD with 1tb HDD

good, pretty standard

>integrated wifi

good, pretty standard

>1060

Bad, especially at this price point. This is the deal breaker. For modern games, the gpu is the most important component and it looks like the one area they cut cost. if this had a 1070 it would be a steal however.

If you're gonna go prebuilt, don't go with IBuyMemes or CyberCringe. Digital Storm, Maingear, and Origin are where it's at. Quality parts, lots of options, lots of price brackets.

piratebay is up, and snowfl is a decent public torrent trawler
you'll want to pirate anyhow if you're going with 10, since ltsc is the only version not suffering terminal cancer.
What parts are in the pre-built? I have a hard time believing you'd pick the same if you had a choice.

Attached: 1548838984494.jpg (680x339, 35K)

>poorly optimized dx12 game does better on a chip that shoves cores down its throat

Wow unexpected.

Attached: 8.png (539x385, 154K)

noticeable improvement but not as much as going from 60hz to 144hz

12gb ram
128gb SSD
2TB HDD
2nd gen ryzen 5 2400g
Rx 580 4gb
I've thought about reducing the ram to 8 GB and getting a separate single 8gb stick to be 16gb ram it will save money that's in itself saves about $20 from the prebuilt. Unlike OP, I'm going to be using my computer as a light workstation for YouTube videos, animation, and wanting to get into 3d animation software.

Attached: 1551935775190.gif (500x270, 213K)

Yeah, that's a good idea. More RAM is always nice, especially if you plan to work on it. Seems alright, I guess. That SSD is going to be a pain in the ass though, you're going to be shuffling a lot of shit a lot of times if you plan to put anything beyond the OS on it, and you want to. I've 256 and it's seriously restrictive.

>reducing the ram to 8 GB
NO

>12gb
>8gb
>for video editing and animation
Nope, 16gb minimum.

did you guys read the entire post? i said i was going to buy the 8gb model prebuilt and buy/install my own extra 8gb ram stick to save money so instead of 12gb ill have 16.

Also that 128gb SSD will be painful since video editing relies on disk cache a lot and general bloat adds up, I have a 232gb one and it feels pretty cramped already.

i have the option to up the SSD in the prebuilt to 512(extra $200) and 1TB(extra $300) onto the normal price of the PC. should i bite the bullet or get my own and try to install myself

Except Sniper Elite 4 is one of the better DX12 titles out there, exactly because it actually will utilize more cores instead of higher clock speed.

Installing a harddrive is the easiest thing imaginable. Those prices is a pounding so ruthless I'd worry about organ damage. Get one separately and install it on your own. 250 at the very least.

It's literally like fucking lego

>Put SSD in case
>Connect it to motherboard
>Give it power
It's not hard

don't i have to also get a windows 10 booted on the new ssd if im taking out the old one?

Yeah. I don't know if W10 supports moving an extant install, but it's piss easy to pirate if it doesn't.

Just get the cd key and a usb with w10 install media

if you go to their website, you can see how much each of the parts would cost if you bought it yourself. MSRP
it's usually 200 cheaper.
Don't listen to this outta touch autists, prebuilts are great these days, in the alst year or two they have become a viable option for builds in your price range

>all these good goys in this thread
literally just get an i7 7700k and a 1070, save your money, you don't have to buy all the latest shit just because (((they))) told you to. you'll be good for like 5 years.

Attached: 3mWTjGI.png (1041x841, 1.07M)

>intlel drone calling anyone a good goy

>prebuilts are great these days
partially true. gaming focused prebuilts are always scams, but if you get a workstation prebuilt you can often find they have very gaming capable parts for cheap and all you really need to add is a graphics cards.

if you absolutely have to run W10 then for God's sake at least make it ltsb, and you can't buy that crap so you've no choice but to pirate

cpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/Intel-Core-i7-6700K-vs-AMD-Ryzen-7-2700X/3502vs3958

Hm?

nah, plus linus just did some videos on them, check it out

>Prebuilts are great
Yeah, if they list every component that it includes. Even if it's overpriced, you can fall back on warranty fees, customer service fees, labor fees, etc. If you're looking at something that doesn't specify what PSU it's using, you're basically buying a $500+ machine with a "I hope this is good" component

You do know that consoles can't reach 4K either without a ton of sacrifices yes? Some consoles don't even do native 4K but checkerboarded. You can do native 4K on just about any GPU with enough sacrifice on graphics quality.

dude buy wacom. anything Chinese will cause problems for you

Isn't that the wallmart POWER™ brand for prebuilt pcs? The logo looks like it, those things are trash, don't even consider it, just fucking buy the parts yourself it's not hard to assemble at all

Holly shit, it fucking is the walmart made pre builds
walmart.com/ip/CYBERPOWERPC-Gamer-Xtreme-VR-GXiVR3800WST-w-Intel-i7-8700-Nvidia-GeForce-GTX-1060-6GB-16GB-Memory-240GB-SSD-1TB-HD-Windows-10-Home-64-bit-Gaming-PC/801771541

You're getting rip off big time if you get any of those