Word on the street is that this is good now

Can my Yea Forumsigilantes confirm? Thinking about jumping back in the pilot's seat of my javelin and getting back to the action myself...

Attached: anthem key art_preview.jpg (1477x2048, 839K)

It's been two weeks, it's not any better, it will not get any better anytime soon.

Feels fucking weird seeing people ask if this game is good after 10 work days of it fucking up in every conceivable way.

Just die with a little dignity Bioware shill

>Thinking about jumping back in the pilot's seat of my javelin and getting back to the action myself...
Paid shill.

fuck off EA shill, your game will forever be broken and shit

Really. Just yesterday it was revealed that Lv1 weapons are stronger than Masterworks in Grandmaster dungeons, thus making loot absolutely useless.

Damn, I almost never say this but you're definitely a shill.

How much did your dignity cost them btw? Not much I bet

It still bricks systems, Bioware is banning people for playing, and high tier guns are useless because they have the same power as basic ass guns.

Bait or shill, either way OP is a faggot.

Pic related is from last night. The sound still completely cuts out randomly forcing a restart. I'm glad I didn't spend my money on this turd so I find it funny in the new ways it fucks up every day.

Attached: Anthem Screenshot 2019.03.06 - 22.24.15.png (1920x1080, 3.44M)

A lot of people really want this game to be good because despite it being the most generic shit ever, they still want to have fun doing Iron Man shit

Unfortunately it's not gonna be fixed until the full patched GOTY edition with content that should've been in the base game is released in 2020 and is like 20 bucks so they'll be waiting a while

Why are people like this so easy to spot as fake?

> Word on the street is that this is good now
Wherever you heard that, discard it, because it's only gotten worse as people have dug into it.

>Word on the street is that this is good now

Attached: wut.png (800x450, 852K)

>Word on the street

when did this fucking boomer slang come back into use again?

I'm enjoying it but only because i paid 14 for a Origin month to try it out and other games, it's not bad just not worth full price at least not right now.

Hello EAs shilling AI bot

It's good for bricking your shit

You made this thread earlier
It hasn't become not shit in the last few hours, fuck off faggot

Test

can't you find a better job? or at least shill for a better company?