What were they thinking? Why is blizzard thinking? Based Yoshi giving xiv players bunnies

What were they thinking? Why is blizzard thinking? Based Yoshi giving xiv players bunnies.

Attached: 1549064152689.png (786x876, 1.97M)

Other urls found in this thread:

clips.twitch.tv/ApatheticBreakableSheepFutureMan
youtube.com/watch?v=6Tu5tLE4flc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Reminder that Fran officially has the best ass of any non-primal female in the game.

>What were they thinking?
"please like us, fat SJW women"

Attached: Bruhh.webm (1642x1022, 2.2M)

I love viera because despite being dressed that way the game plays their autism persona completely straight and no one hardly mentions the fact they look like semen demons.

I cant wait to dress my viera in cool armor. I hate skimpy stuff and I want to see them in cool glamour rather than slut glamour.

Attached: ffxiv_08012019_212509_218.jpg (648x141, 31K)

I don't get why they made fat humans a "race". Neither do all Kul Tirans look like this either, like Jaina, her family and others. What's the fucking point. Fucking Blizzard...

because fatties arent human

Fat Kul Tirans have Drust blood somewhere in their ancestry.

I mean yeah some do but relative to how they look it is pretty tame

Don't bully me.
I don't believe you, it's just a way for Blizz to virtue signal or something.

why aren't they fit muscle girls?

Yoshi is still an idiot for gender-locking them and adding a homo race of buff lion-men as a counterpart, when it will only increase the whining and make people want lion-mommies on top of male Viera now as well.

>I don't believe you, it's just a way for Blizz to virtue signal or something

Well of course, but that's the loresplanation for it.

Good fucking question honestly, why doesn't wow have a muscle slider or more in depth character creation it's been like 20 years and they're only just now adding different sized humans instead of adding sliders for people to use themselves.
you have to mod anything to get it done and XIV modding community is way more active than wows because blizzard constanlty fucks up mods or bans their use.
really makes you think

>Yoshi is still an idiot for gender-locking them and adding a homo race of buff lion-men as a counterpart
wait what?

Male Viera aren't happening. Male bunnies are "weird" so there's a male-only counterpart race of lion-men called Hrothgar.

Attached: l2grpzauxe9212.jpg (766x486, 527K)

I love that the lore explains that the different sex viera avoid each other completely because they cant stop killing and raping each other on first sight so they just live apart and have breeding missions once in a while.

cute butt

There's also the weird bit about their gender not being known until they hit puberty.

Don't listen to that fag, male viera are neither confirmed nor denied.

I actually don't mind because it's just an optional extra race.

female dwarves are more disgusting imo

>but dwarve bodies are canon like that

well humans ones are too nowadays

Hrothgar are confirmed by the French fuckup, and that should be enough already because there's no way they're doing two fully realized races in one expansion launch.

But on top of that there's the G'raha Tia minion confirming that Crystal Tower is relevant, which was in the Discord leak, which also got the glamour items right, and which also confirms no male Viera.

Attached: 1549560868877.jpg (1600x1142, 484K)

Their gender is known. They still have dicks and cunnys but they look similar apart from genitalia.

>female dwarves

Dark Iron dwarves are great, the fuck you talking about.

Attached: WoWScrnShot_051018_134557.jpg (711x876, 396K)

>This again

Nigga a minion literally means jack shit, on top of that the le and la leaks still haven't been deconfirmed outside of "copy and pasted text" which as a frog poster said is unlikely as the localization team wouldn't have translated copy and pasted text that was never meant to be seen.

>I-IT'S SO THEY CAN ADD IT IN LATER

Speculation at best, there's not even an explanation for why au ra isn't copy and pasted like the other races/why they would go out of their way to fully translate code that was never meant to be seen.

Or why they have "beau" "belle" gendered descriptors for the racial features.

Just wait for the end of the month you dummy before saying something's "confirmed"

There is beauty in diversity and fat appreciation.

Attached: 1534171286287.jpg (900x1200, 158K)

>translated
None of the copy-pasted text is gender-specific.

Two types of male viera
Shotas and Muscular savages shit's gonna be hype.

>explanation for why au ra isn't copy and pasted like the other races

Because Au Ra actually need seperate grammar because it starts with a vowel.

>discord leak
>french fuck up
>yoshi p
is it that hard to make male viera

That's like saying that stupid fag that kept saying 290 slaying gear would be broken for gordias heavensward or that blue mage would be an open world mini-game based on yoshi-p's interviews was a "leaker" in retrospect.

There have been a shitload of "predictions" like this that have happened in threads and been right but weren't leaks.

Gaius being alive, Dark knight being a tank, Shinryu being the primal in the dalamud shell. Hell people were guessing the absolute virtue in hydatos since anemos.

He just doesn't want to, thinks they're weird. Remind yourself how long it took and how hesitant they were about making the gold saucer gear equippable by male characters.
Yes, they did it in the end. After a long time of whining, which will be what happens here again. Missing genders added in 6.0.

How long it takes until starter edition code of ff14 expires? I found a good deal but I haven't finished trial stuff yet.

Question, why do so many girls main healers or support ranged dps like bard or the equivalent role in WoW? I never see them play anything else but those. Please help me understand.

Attached: 1542281620677.png (590x681, 381K)

Getting one prediction right is meaningless. But by now there's both the exact glamour items and Crystal Tower. That on top of the Hrothgar leak, Yoshida's original idea, and the low likelihood, on a basic level, of having two full races in one expansion?

Believing male Viera are still happening at this stage is just desperate denial.

THICC GREEN SHORTSTACK PUSSSSYYYYYYY

Attached: 802848.jpg (1920x1080, 376K)

I love how blizz gives us 0 customization outside of your eye is cut

My gf mains a tank and pegs me up the ass after every wipe.

Attached: 1543496342297.gif (280x296, 1.61M)

I don't see why so much thinking and slinging proof/anti-proof around is necessary.

Hrothgar wouldn't exist if there were male Viera. It's that simple. The only reason why a race of lion-people no one ever heard of or asked for would be added is as a male-only counterpart to female Viera.

Imagine if male Viera were shown at EU fanfest and then someone said Hrothgar would be shown at JP fanfest. No one would believe a word of it.

Starter edition never expires if you have a code.

>It's copy and pasted
>Except for au ra which needs a separate vowel

It still doesn't explain why they wouldn't translate "beau" instead of "belle" as a descriptor if they knew for certain the viera would be referred to as "pretty" or "female beauty"

>Everything after that is copy and pasted, I just know guys.

It's speculation, simple as that, le and la doesn't confirm anything and the new minions don't confirm anything.

Also BLUfever never mentioned genderlocked races in his youtube leaks which explicitly mention viera, nor does he mention them in his gamefaq links.

>Hrothgar wouldn't exist if there were male Viera
>What do you mean substantiate your claims, are my words not enough for you?
>Are you not aware, in the year of our lord 2000 and 19, that SE is a small indie company?

Attached: thinking1.gif (480x264, 1.54M)

YOUR CUMS CUMMING OUT BACKWARDS BUDDY

Attached: 1548385955817.jpg (655x1024, 67K)

You're not going to cancel your subscription because of it, so why bother? Blizzard could literally not do anything for a decade and people would still keep their subscription running and buy barebones xpacs.

You guys are just baiting for responses at this point tbfh. Especially when the only reliably leaker we have had never mentioned genderlocking, and the only concrete proof to deconfirm male viera you have is speculation.

I'm gonna laugh so hard when they finally announce male viera this month and whoever has been pushing hrothgar or some bara race gets royally blown the fuck out.

>Guys, just believe me, I'm 100% right. I know SE is a small indie company and they haven't already said viera will have more customization than any race and that shadowbringers will be the biggest update to the game yet.

If you're expecting male Viera under the assumption that Square is a good company that makes smart decisions, you're even more retarded than I thought.

The beau/belle isn't race-specific, it's also just copy pasted. The only-race specific dialogue in the code was about Viera's ears and Hrothgar's mane, none of which had gender markers.

>NO, YOU MUST UNDERSTAND, SE HAS NEVER, EVER BEEN MORE THAN A TINY, MINISCULE GROUP OF INDIE DEVS, SUCH EFFORT WOULD RUIN THEM

Attached: 1551328644461.gif (264x240, 2.52M)

I like bunnies, yes I do.

Attached: 1551542348994m.jpg (725x1024, 88K)

shortstack race in FFXIV WHEN!

>more customization than any race

With faces and ears not being linked like Au Ra faces and horns that's already true, they don't even need to add males.

Attached: 4DxSnd.png (1920x1080, 1.03M)

I like bunnies, how about you?

Attached: 1550941460493m.jpg (793x1024, 171K)

Post male viera art I need more for my folder.

>indie company

Nobody ever said they can't you fucks, it's that they won't. Gotta pump all the revenue into mobile games and dividends tot he shareholders.

Sure, two fully realized races is believable when we've moved from 2 dungeons to 1 a patch and 3 jobs an expansion to 2.

For me, it's Alisaie Leveilleur

Attached: 1548033529597.jpg (422x800, 81K)

I have females. Is that good?

Attached: 1549645366228.jpg (827x960, 75K)

Ty blessed user. I've read that gifts expire after 3 years, but I couldn't find anything about starter edition in particular.

>only reliably leaker

Has been right about everything so far.

>Noone is saying that SE is a small indie company, you idiot
>also SE is a small indie company
>No, I still refuse to substanciate my claims beyond base speculation

Attached: 1550987671567.gif (500x275, 1.86M)

Question to the people who vehemently keep believing in male Viera (and female Hrothgar):
How hard will you flip your shit on the 23rd when genderlock is revealed?

Attached: bzngg4meszj21.png (566x581, 657K)

Blizzard always attributed a portion of WoW's success at drawing people in to the way that the simple and limited character creation options get players in-game and playing quickly. The sooner they get to questing the sooner they get hooked.

I kind of want to make a fat mommy Kul Tiran and go erp
I'm sure as fuck not subbing any time soon though.

I'll be too busy playing Sekiro to even bother.

Healer is a piss easy role that barely involves any actual gameplay so most women only get into MMOs for the social aspect just gravitate to it.

Meanwhile, I'm still sitting here hoping this meant we're getting a petite variant to female Viera:
clips.twitch.tv/ApatheticBreakableSheepFutureMan

Attached: Screenshot-2_2_2019-10_06_15-PM.jpg (1366x768, 109K)

Shill FFXIV to me. Do I get to make cute characters with cute outfits?

>Thinking about starting FFXIV because of Viera rumours and NieR raid
>Check a stream
>youtube.com/watch?v=6Tu5tLE4flc is a music in game
haha its like fft never got ignored in favor of ultra epic technocentric final fantasy haha

FFXIV has the most love for FFT than anyone has given it in a decade.

The entirety of Stormblood alliance raid content is a story which is one giant love-letter to tactics.

>Do I get to make cute characters with cute outfits?

In all honesty, that's this game's true endgame.

A lot of people treat making cute characters with cute outfits as the only endgame worth striving for and short of furfag races, you do get plenty of character customization options and every armour piece is glamour-able.

Attached: FFXIV-Patch-45-Lions-Shot-01.jpg (1920x1080, 789K)

>all of these same faces

I really wish that they'll add more physical customisation with shadowbringers.

yeah