Here's your movie Sonic bro

Here's your movie Sonic bro.

Attached: sonicmovierender656x389.jpg (640x380, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/search?q=sonic&src=typd
youtube.com/watch?v=GJqZlkTHkDg
kotaku.com/detective-pikachus-face-is-spawning-endless-fan-art-in-1833119105
youtube.com/watch?v=DCIUfek7y2M&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=hYtqSdbKALQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

jesus christ what were they thinking

why did nobody stop to think the design was a bad idea? How do companies keep shitting out failures like this, are people afraid to say anything there?

MOMSAYSITSMYTURNTOPLAY

actual kek

Attached: 1396823094816.png (336x326, 138K)

Too bad so much estrogen has killed the infamous CWC tardrage, because he is not going to like this one

Attached: chris2018.jpg (900x1200, 208K)

And then you have retards who say his movie design isn't complete shit. Imagine thinking this looks good in any way.

Yes. Also because people Haven't gone to theaters for quality in years.

>tfw cwcs new twitter is private so i cant see his reaction to this shit

Here's your movie Mega man as well.

Attached: lamm.jpg (819x1024, 72K)

>HEY BABE, HOLD UP! I DONATED TO YOUR TWITCH! I MODERATED IT FOR MONTHS! WHERES MY DEEL-ICIOUS TOE PICS BABE? ANSWER ME

HES GONNA GET YOU!

Attached: He's_gonna_get_you.gif (320x240, 2.39M)

those autist on kiwifarms upload literally everything he says

Attached: cwc45.jpg (3024x4032, 1.01M)

does anyone have a webm of that guy who painted himself as Sonic and is running towards the camera?

Attached: 1D04D373-7057-46DC-9C51-41162B748FFA.jpg (1024x566, 52K)

I prefer this design to post Dreamcast Sonic desu.

why is the west trying to kill japanese licenses with ugly 3DCG movies

>blue arms

Attached: 1401099615823.png (549x567, 544K)

What the fuck is everyone's problem? I think he looks great and looks a lot better than the trash in Detective Pikachu

Is he still pretending to be straight?
I can’t tell anymore.

>blue arms

Attached: 1551745472025.webm (720x1280, 1.67M)

Attached: 1548925444937.png (782x523, 438K)

nigga that's eon kid

if bad cg could kill licenses all japanese IPs would be dead.

Attached: 704400072765_liveaction-attack-on-titan-movie-part-2-primary.jpg?resizeid=3&resizeh=600&resi (473x600, 110K)

Attached: 1370698303334.gif (540x360, 2.45M)

You ever get so mad about a vidya you want to cut your dick off

lost it

WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY TO ME EGGMAN? WHAT THE -FUCK- DID YOU JUST SAY TO ME? THAT'S THAT. THAT'S FU-- NO, GET THE FUCK OFF MY TAILS, NO-- KNUCKLES--NO KNUCKLES I'M DONE GET THE FUCK OFF ME. THAT'S IT. THAT'S FUCKING IT. I'M DONE, KNUCKLES, JUST STA-- NO DUDE, NO, STAND OVER THERE, HOLD BACK TAILS. EGGMAN, YOU'RE DEAD. THAT'S IT. THAT'S RIGHT. I'M KILLLING YOU. YOU HEARD ME. I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU. ME, SONIC THE HEDGEHOG, I'M GOING TO -MURDER- ANOTHER. MY FIRST LIFE? YOU. EGGMAN. WHAT TYPE OF WOOD DO YOU WANT YOUR COFFIN TO BE EGGMAN? HM? OAK? MAPLE? GUESS WHAT? YOU AIN'T GETTING A FUCKING COFFIN. I'M GOING TO TURN YOU INTO A SOFT MUSH, A OMELETTE. IT'S TIME TO LITTERALLY KILL HUMAN. THAT'S IT. I'M TIRED OF YOUR BADNIKS. I'M TIRED OF YOUR SHIT. YOU'RE DEAD. YOU'RE FUCKING DEAD. ENOUGH WITH THE CHAOS EMERALDS, ENOUGH WITH THE RINGS, ENOUGH WITH THE ADVENTURES, I'M KILLING ANOTHER MAN. KNUCKLES, MAKE SURE TAILS SEES THIS. IF HE LOOKS AWAY HOLD OPEN HIS EYES. HOLD OPEN HIS FUCKING EYES. I WANT HIM TO SEE THIS. THIS IS HOW WE MOVE FORWARD, IF SOMEBODY STEALS THE CHAOS EMERALDS, WE JUST KILL THEM. WE JUST FUCKING KILL THEM. I'VE FUCKING -HAD- IT UP TO FUCKING. HERE. WITH THIS CUNT. WITH HIS BALD ASS HEAD WITH HIS STUPID FUCKING MOUSTASH. HOW MUCH YOU BETTING IT'S FAKE? HOW MUCH. I'M GOING TO FUCKING RIP IT OFF AND STRANGLE YOU WITH IT, EGGFUCK. YOU'RE DEAD. YOU'RE FUCKING DEAD. I'VE NEVER, EVER BEEN THIS MAD. I'VE NEVER BEEN THIS MAD AND FILLED WITH SUCH HATE. I KNOW WHAT PATH I NEED TO TAKE. I KNOW THAT THE ONLY WAY I WILL SLEEP, REST, ENJOY LIFE AGAIN, IS IF THAT MAN IN THAT FLYING FUCKING TIN CAN IS DEAD. I WANT YOU ALL TO HEAR THIS, THE WHOLE WORLD, NO MORE MR NICE GUY SONIC THE HEDGEHOG BELIEVE IN YOUR SELF -SHIT- I'M FUCKING DONE. I AM FUCKING DONE. I AM COMING FOR YOU EGGMAN, I AM COMING FOR YOUR ENTIRE BLOODLINE. I'M GOING TO SPILL YOUR YOKE ALLLLLLL OVER THE FUCKING FLOOR AND SLUURRRPP IT UP. YOU HEAR ME? SLURRRRPP IT UP.

Attached: suhzlc5qk9k21.jpg (574x1145, 66K)

It's just people shitposting like always. I think it looks okay.

I can't tell if this is bait or not.

He's proud lesbian tranny. His words.

No it looks like shit. You are the minority. Go look on a normalfag site like twitter if you think you aren't.

>It's just people shitposting like always
is the rest of the internet also "shitposting like always" by overwhelmingly trashing this design?

I think they both look like trash and people should stop turning stylized 2D characters into realistic 3D monstrosities.

Came here to post this.

Tails isn’t in this shitty movie is he?
I don’t want them to ruin that cutie.

People love Detective Pikachu and Paddington though. At least Pikachu still looks like Pikachu and not a new design that freaks everyone on the internet.

It'd be some crazy shit if somehow the Sonic movie made money and was good while detective pikachu ends up being shit and a flop.

>No it looks like shit.

That's literally just your opinion

>You are the minority.

Nice baseless assumption, buddy.

Naw, animation is basically dead. People prefer realistic 3D design

>he

>People love Detective Pikachu and Paddington though
Well I don't.

>Nice baseless assumption, buddy.
yeah this is bait.

>pokemon
>flopping

oh my sweet, sweet summer child. they could quite literally release a 2 hour video of Pikachu shitting into a bowl and it would make more money than this entire threads collective worth if we all worked for the next 500 years

> your opinions are wrong because they are subjective
> my opinions are right because they are mine
Come on man

Good for you, don't say that people "shouldn't" do it then considering they are praised. Don't screw others' likes for your own sake.

Attached: autisms gonna get you.webm (1280x738, 2.02M)

>hmmmm who to trust
>random user on the internet or the experienced research team for a multi billion dollar entertainment company

Such a hard choice

has

I didn't say his opinion was wrong, only that it was his opinion

> opinion is opinion
My bad, I thought you were at least trying to take a stance.
10/10 hot take though

I love how anytime Sonic seems to be gaining momentum, something happens that makes it all crash down again.

no

The internet's reaction has proved this experienced research team wrong though. I'm pretty fucking sure Fembusters had a bigger budget and research team than the upcoming Sonic movie judging by how god awful the cg looks and it still flopped despite actually having considerable support, again, unlike Sonic which has nothing but negativity on the internet.

It fucking startled me when I saw this in the catalog, it's horrific nightmare fuel. Like something you'd see in a shitty creepypasta.

Attached: 1516870242051.png (466x369, 300K)

Attached: D0_uyaBWkAAczsl.jpg (1200x476, 101K)

EGGMANS GONNA GET YA

Attached: 1495656562115.webm (854x480, 1.01M)

>actually sucking company dick
BAASED GAANG

fucking spoony makes me lose my shit every time

Attached: 1500158934138.png (804x876, 456K)

>Naw, animation is basically dead. People prefer realistic 3D design
Which fucking sucks
> don't say that people "shouldn't" do it then considering they are praised
it being praised/being popular has no bearing on whether I think they should or shouldn't do it. I think its shit and shouldn't continue because of said shit quality.
> Don't screw others' likes for your own sake.
Disregarding that there is probably a very sizable amount of people that would probably agree with me, why the fuck should I not screw people over when I think that their opinion is garbage?

Can someone remind me why they used Sonic to sell auto insurance?

Funny how all these people are irrelevant and forgotten today

Attached: SONICS GONNA GET YOU.gif (300x194, 1.72M)

Anyone who expects any semblance of quality from the Sonic franchise deserves to be disappointed

Yeesh I have the same bag as Chris chan

Yes I'm sure everywhere is the same OH NONONONONO. HOW CAN SONIC EVER RECOVER. SONIC BTFO. mindless spam.

Attached: Untitled-1.jpg (479x335, 134K)

Has CGI gone too far?

Somehow that face looks better than what we got

You got any details on that research team?
Or are we meant to assume they're experts because they work for a rich company?

McDonalds employees work for a multi billion dollar company - are they all burger experts?

Daily reminder you're all in for a shock. The face that has been leaked is the old design of the movie hedgehog. The one before paramount got it. The one we're getting, will be the one from the poster, shown a while back. Sonic will have no normal eyes, he is going to have fur where his eyes are, and green beady real hedgehog eyes. The actual sonic film is going to have a real ass hedgehog, with a real ass hedgehog face, with real ass hedgehog eyes. Further evidence incoming. It's going to look even worse than the OP.

Attached: hlwb2i3rvkk21.jpg (2400x1700, 341K)

When you light up the poster shown, you can clearly see Sonic has no white eye part, and has bulging, real hedgehog eyes. The first thing, in the interview we hear about this is that Sega HATED the eyes, but they basically told them to deal with it. This thing is going to look worse than all of the leaked things combined. It's going to be, a literal, blue, with shoes, hedgehog.

Attached: 1544854197018.png (680x1008, 858K)

He never said it would happen, just that it would be crazy. It's preposterous frankly.

Attached: 1544460200843.png (1440x697, 147K)

*Weird Al strikes up his accordian*
HEDGEHOG AMERICA
DONT CATCH YOU SLOWING UH

>FROM THE PRODUCERS OF THE FAST AND THE FURIOUS
so the Drift King story is real?

Id rather something like Rocket Raccon, where it looks more realistic, than... that.

Honestly a few simple changes could fix this design. A lot of people criticize elements of Sonic's original design that wouldn't work (monoeye especially) and the thing is they could have designed him to resemble the original design, but with with two eyes, the gloves, and blue arms and even his iconic shoes. Pic related.

Attached: D07ywlxVYAAooGX.jpg (1459x867, 271K)

Sonic will never be good

Attached: whirrrrdotmpreg.png (2024x3384, 177K)

nice

Should get her to sign it for you

if the sonic closing his eyes with "AUGGGHHHHHH" isn't a reaction image, I don't know what is.

>it being praised/being popular has no bearing on whether I think they should or shouldn't do it
You're being selfish by saying that only your opinion should matter and that others can go eat shit for all it matters. There's a difference between not liking something and saying the world should spin around you.
>Disregarding that there is probably a very sizable amount of people that would probably agree with me
Except you're doing this because of yourself, not because of anyone else. The vast majority is praising the trailers.

What the fuck are you talking about? This thread's posts are barely any different from the reaction the rest of the internet is having.
twitter.com/search?q=sonic&src=typd
Stop trying to reduce this thread to just "mindless spam".

Is Sonic the most mismanaged character/IP in video games?

>You're being selfish by saying that only your opinion should matter and that others can go eat shit for all it matters.
Thank you for essentially reiterating what I already said then adding extra negative connotations to make what I said more hostile than it is.
>Except you're doing this because of yourself, not because of anyone else.
Thank you for addressing the part I said I was disregarding because it wasn't relevant to the point I was making, then IGNORING the question I asked you.

My headcanon is that after every racing game releases, Sonic needs to repair the Speed Star and even though Tails would gladly do it, has to cover the costs somehow. So he got Progressive.

Attached: Team_Sonic_Racing_Sonic.png (1000x500, 232K)

>When the Elves come to take over

>Thank you for essentially reiterating what I already said then adding extra negative connotations to make what I said more hostile than it is.
I'm pointing out how you're being selfish, which is an objective fact.
>then IGNORING the question I asked you.
But I had already addressed it in the previous post, you just repeated yourself. Good job not doing any counter-argument, are you conceding that you're being a selfish child who thinks the world should revolve around him?

shut the fuck up

dang forgot my funny meme pic

Attached: BY THE NINE.png (590x171, 22K)

That makes it so much better already.

He’s fast and Sega probably gave them the rights for free

Attached: D0_cOVOWoAAa4Kp.jpg (1079x720, 71K)

>her

>I'm pointing out how you're being selfish
Which is retarded since I already made it clear I was speaking on my own behalf and not anyone elses.
>But I had already addressed it in the previous post
No where indoes it answer the question
>why the fuck should I not screw people over when I think that their opinion is garbage?

>Good job not doing any counter-argument
I can't counter an argument that doesn't exist since you haven't provided one.

>SEGA/Sonic Team is able to produce a fucking cut-scene in Sonic Unleashed that shits on ""Hollywood's quality design"" for the movie

Fucking abysmal.

youtube.com/watch?v=GJqZlkTHkDg

Attached: 1551233754470.png (500x375, 160K)

FUCKING KEEEEEEEEK

The worst part is that the studio that makes the CG cutscenes like this are working on this movie with Paramount

His face looks like a 60 year old man reading a newspaper

he is

Attached: 9lz76twjpmk21.png (1125x1119, 1.21M)

>Which is retarded since I already made it clear I was speaking on my own behalf and not anyone elses.
There's a difference between speaking on your own behalf and being a selfish prick that insutls anyone who disagrees with him.
>No where in
Are you serious? You're saying being selfish is a good trait or something? I'm saying you should grow up and stop thinking the world should revolve around you, learn the concept of respect.
>I can't counter an argument that doesn't exist since you haven't provided one.
I did though, I pointed out how you're being selfish by insulting those who disagree with you and thinking the world should revolve around you based on your statements as a point.

Soon

Attached: BA0A0DD7-9E66-41FF-85C7-29174FC3F137.png (250x229, 60K)

Attached: Cwc villans.png (800x1120, 1.19M)

>Tails the Fox instead of Miles “Tails” Prower

I can see them doing this.

Its almost x, raff should make him more chibi

lol

This is brilliant. Kills the fucking man childs at heart.

He looks retarded like his fan base.

Brilliant.

Thats so hot god dammit

not sure what i was trying to do but i guess it looks fast or just having stroke

Attached: 1551960955001-Recovered.gif (640x380, 234K)

imagine the smell

>eon kid
My
Nigga

Attached: 1551750024588m.jpg (1024x576, 91K)

smell Christian chandlers ass crack after a long day out walking around the mall. MMMMMM

Confirmed to be rotten watermelons

You doubt the power of a pickle

Furgin pedophile

>There's a difference between speaking on your own behalf and being a selfish prick that insults anyone who disagrees with him.
As a matter of fact those two things aren't actually mutually exclusive believe it or not. Also you actually can't point out a single example of me insulting anyone other than saying an opinion they hold that I oppose is trash.
>You're saying being selfish is a good trait or something?
Being selfish is neither inherently good nor bad and can be beneficial in some situations and detrimental in others.

>I pointed out how you're being selfish by insulting those who disagree with you and thinking the world should revolve around you based on your statements as a point.
So you haven't answered the question. That pointing something out doesn't address the question of
>why the fuck should I not screw people over when I think that their opinion is garbage?
But I will humor you and assume that what you are saying is that (and correct me if I'm wrong) you shouldn't screw people over because being selfish is wrong.

I always imagine that you could smell this fucker before you could see him.
The stink of a sweating pig wearing unwashed clothes doused in bodyspray, being near him must be like standing in a cloud of tear gas or pepper spray.

>blue arms
Some of you guys are alright, don't go to movies tomorrow

Rotten watermelons are fucking horrible

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: 1514139917061.png (1229x953, 1.26M)

>As a matter of fact those two things aren't actually mutually exclusive believe it or not
I didn't say that either. When people say "there's a difference between doing x and y" it doesn't mean they can't happen at the same time, but that the former doesn't imply the latter. You were claiming that pointing out you were being selfish was dumb since you were "speaking on my own behalf", I pointed out how those 2 aren't the same thing. Which is different from saying they both can't happen at the same time.
>you actually can't point out a single example of me insulting anyone other than saying an opinion they hold that I oppose is trash.
Are you even reading your own posts or do you not realize that you yourself answered your own question in the latter part of this sentence?
>Being selfish is neither inherently good nor bad and can be beneficial in some situations and detrimental in others.
Being a smartass isn't going to change the fact that you're being something considered a negative, unnecessary trait of selfish opinions of entertainment.
>you shouldn't screw people over because being selfish is wrong.
Yes? Finally your reading comprehension grasped it after all this time.

>Literal who can make a Sonic much better than people being paid for it.
This is hilarious.

poor tails

always tails

Attached: sonicyougoof.png (313x184, 5K)

Why the fuck is this autist arguing with himself, holy fuck just stop.

did he paint his adidas, as a slav im this is unacceptable

zoomers didn't grow up with sonic and probably haven't played any of the games
zoomer moms (soccer moms) just want cute things voiced by [insert sexually attractive male here]
most millenials would rather pirate movies than go watch them

end result: sonic movie as seen in OP

literally everything popular has fanart that looks better than the source material, because said popular thing has to be as marketable as possible and that includes low common denominators. I mean people on this site thought that Aquaman was gonna flop and that it looked like absolute ass no thanks to that cheap looking poster.

It looks fine I don't get why people are so mad?

because they don't share your opinion.

>You were claiming that pointing out you were being selfish was dumb since you were "speaking on my own behalf"
Alright this line of reasoning isn't going anywhere and is becoming unnecessarily pedantic.
>Are you even reading your own posts or do you not realize that you yourself answered your own question in the latter part of this sentence?
I mean, if you want to imply that a single line of me calling a singular opinion I disagree with trash is tantamount to disrespecting an entire person character than I have no notion of the concept of respect.
>Being a smartass isn't going to change the fact that you're being something considered a negative, unnecessary trait of selfish opinions of entertainment.
Which I think is a false notion to begin with. Better works would be made in all of entertainment if people made things they selfishly cared about instead of pandering to a collective majority. I want to note, that I don't separate myself from this either, I recognize that also applies to my ideals.
>Yes? Finally your reading comprehension grasped it after all this time.
I wouldn't have to extrapolate this from your text if you just presented this in a concise manner that directly addressed the question I posed instead of making observations.

>Blue Arms
DONT CALL ANBODY

It really doesn't. Like, not even close. Detective Pikachu while uncanny valley as fuck still bear SOME resamblance with the original. This Sonic is just offensive in so many ways it's not even funny. There's a reason why everyone-everywhere is making fun of it. He's fucking hideous. Nothing about this visual works.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 130K)

Bruh it still looks like Sonic his eyes just as big.

I fucking love fluffy pikachu

Is this all just some grand plan to kill sonic once and for all? The past 3 games mania excluded have been bad, with boom being a complete dumpster fire, and now they release the movie. Is this all a plot to destroy Sonics brand so hard they're free to retire him?

>Alright this line of reasoning isn't going anywhere and is becoming unnecessarily pedantic.
Did you realize you made a mistake by thinking I was saying they were mutually exclusive?
>I mean, if you want to imply that a single line of me calling a singular opinion I disagree with trash is tantamount to disrespecting an entire person character
Don't try to diminish things here, you were saying that things should revolve around what you think and were genuinely asking why shouldn't you screw others just because you disagree with them, regarding a goddamn movie. That's a pretty clear display of not knowing the concept of respect.
>Better works would be made in all of entertainment if people made things they selfishly cared about instead of pandering to a collective majority
Disregarding the fact that this doesn't apply to the current scenario of "what other viewers like SHOULDN'T happen, but rather what I like", that's too broad of a statement that you are making based on assumptions. After all, we already have a display of such efforts in the form of public access television that shows that it doesn't necessarily lead to "better works". Another example is Star Wars where everyone around George Lucas is what made the original movie such a hit, especially the editors, rather than his directorial efforts.
>I wouldn't have to extrapolate this from your text
But I said that literally right away. It's been the whole argument this time, and your question is you repeating your point. It's been what I've been addressing since before you even asked it, because it's the same thing that you've been saying.

Depends, if TSR really is the dud people want it to be (personally I think it'll be fine as a whole) then perhaps

Attached: face.jpg (165x159, 6K)

MY GOD IT LOOKS LIKE A FAN FILM

Attached: Liefeldchilla.png (651x295, 340K)

>Did you realize you made a mistake by thinking I was saying they were mutually exclusive?
That's one part of it, but its also due in part that that whole debate no longer had any bearing on the original topic.
>you were saying that things should revolve around what you think
Not once did I say that
>genuinely asking why shouldn't you screw others just because you disagree with them
Yes I was. People are already screwing me over by making nothing but these monstrosities nonstop. Though looking back, I'm unsure exactly what we are even defining as screwing others over.
>what other viewers like SHOULDN'T happen, but rather what I like
Yes and I continue to think this is the case. I believe that these movies are garbage and should not be made anymore. This is a valid viewpoint. Just as others think that they aren't garbage and should be continued to be made. Them liking what I perceive as garbage doesn't make me want the garbage to continue to exist.
>that's too broad of a statement that you are making based on assumptions
I can agree with that sentiment.
>But I said that literally right away.
Point me to the post that shows that. I assure you that you did no such thing.

Banana edit when?

Attached: 636529232520365616-IonaboutImage2016.jpg (534x401, 39K)

>WORLD'S GAYEST

Attached: 1545258460510.jpg (600x800, 110K)

>talos I'm slipping

Both are shit

Honestly it's just the round pupils that bug me, makes him look smaller than he is

Me too, and it doesn't really capture the attitude Sonic has

>blue arms

Attached: Being+a+chubby+chaser+is+pretty+hard+in+todays+_adec2860ed8a256feab04d0bed3b17e3.png (362x290, 117K)

Sonic defense force. Bashing Detective Pikachu will surely deflect all the criticism towards this movie.

So far the only bad design in detective Pikachu is Charizard, who crucially is not a protagonist.

>FUCK GAMESTOP NIGGERS

whatever happened to this dude?

Hes running, you dont get tired while running?

Let me guess, Pic Related is what Eggman's face is going to look like (all be it in more hyper realistic rendering).

Attached: Jelly_Jack.png (1546x1546, 2.05M)

>Bruh
fuck off, nigger. We don't need your monkey opinion on this site

Why are you underlining all off your words, weirdo? Are you hiding a message in there? Are the underlined letters a code?

MILK TRUCK'S HERE

Attached: 1550591820942.png (285x286, 24K)

>CWC has retarded notion that all fictional characters exist in a sister dimension
So, it means that someone cucked him with Mewtwo?

Looks like a thing from the cat in the hat movie

Attached: 19-03-07-10-37-06-466_deco.jpg (1122x1112, 487K)

edgy

Where is the full video? I know there was one.

Has Chris said anything about it yet? I just checked the CWCiki

>by this logic there's a dimension where cwc didn't transition
God speed

Could have fixed the arms while you were at it.

>CWC unironically tells people to pray to him

>it's another "autists flipping out that the majority of people like Detective Pikachu" thread
What a twist.

Attached: pikachu meme3.jpg (520x538, 58K)

That smile, though :)

Attached: as26yl0t1dk21.jpg (1125x1069, 99K)

Just imagine the sale of the plushies for this shit.

They did in a second version, actually

Attached: D08PJemWsAEZt6m.0.jpg (1200x713, 158K)

CUTE
CUTE
CUTE

because everyone is so fucking stubborn nowadays.
Every community or company if a fucking echo chamber in real life. If someone try to criticize something , he is a loser never happy with anything and not a good team player

Attached: 02.jpg (480x345, 31K)

It's realistic. Still a bit pissed about the arms and the hands and the body proportions but it's acceptable,

All I need now is Hedgehog America to be leaked

But why didn't they just drum together a test audience and showed them different designs until they got one universally liked?

bruh moment

kotaku.com/detective-pikachus-face-is-spawning-endless-fan-art-in-1833119105

Hah, Japanese Twitter loves old man Pikachu apparently.

The shoes aren't supposed to be that big. Other than that he's fine like that.

>SEGA finally allows Sonic Team to make an actually good game in response to this
Is this just wishful thinking?

IS THERE ONE (1) PERSON THAT LIKES BOTH DETECTIVE PIKACHU AND SONIC MOVIES UP UNTIL NOW? I'M FUCKING TIRED OF THIS WAR

Paramount:
>Didn't do this with Transformers in 2007 (to my knowledge) and didn't bother making G1 inspired designs until 11 years later
>Obviously didn't do this with the rebooted TMNT either and didn't try incorporating elements of the 80s show until the sequel
I dont think this should be a shock.

>Objects in mirror are closer than they appear

I don't like neither but some of the mons in DP looks decent at least, the only thing we know about the sonic movie is the design so far, there's no reason to like it.

HE'S GOT THE POWER TO MASTER IT

Attached: 1465809635370.jpg (285x272, 10K)

Fuck you man, I'm at work.
It has been a long time since I had to contain my laughter like this.

TOGETHER WE CAN SHOW THE WORLD WHAT WE CAN DO
YOU ARE NEXT TO ME AND I'M NEXT TO YOU

Attached: 1550207962863.jpg (480x480, 16K)

ON THIS GREEN LIGHT RIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE

Couldve been better even with the shitty realistic art style

Attached: D1CHIf5X4AAqB-U.jpg (500x986, 49K)

That actually looks pretty alright, yeah

he's still around. started socializing and is a lot more happy now

HHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA
LOOK AT HIS FACE
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

Ramadan is over, Sonic, you can stop fasting now

you must be cringy sonic fan if you want right on a movie.

Hours late to the party, but here.
youtube.com/watch?v=DCIUfek7y2M&feature=youtu.be

This made me lol

money

Anti-mimesis

I would buy a plush day 1 of pikachu if Reynold's voice wasn't attached to it
Just be too kinda weird to have

Me too. The fluffiness is the best thing about Detective Pikachu.

Attached: det pikachu.jpg (1200x800, 119K)

LOL upboated!!

I doubt Pikachu would be that fluffy. Mice aren't fluffy.

Static electricity at work my dude.

>opinions are not arguments
>
>"people prefer realistic 3d design"
thats an opinion

He's a pokemon, not a mouse.

I love how they somehow managed to make it look even worse than I was expecting it to be

>Species: Mouse Pokémon

Maybe. Even then I think the fur would be shorter.

>Go look on a normalfag site like twitter
Bait
Youtube is Normalfag central. Many people defended it more than hated it, and those that hated it had Sonic avatars.

He is homeless now.

Attached: 1551980383675.jpg (1440x4987, 1.16M)

If you're trying to say bottom right is worse than top left you're retarded.
It's shit no matter how you slice it, but the bottom right is the least shitty one I've seen with all these leaks.

Why would it need multiple people defending it in the first place if it was any good?

>bulging eye
oh god that looks fucking disgusting

FFS SPOILER THAT SHIT!

Attached: 1336945990857.jpg (400x359, 35K)

Attached: AUUUUUUUUUGH.png (455x253, 6K)

The problem is right isn't "realistic" enough for the retarded director. Eye pupils in real life don't have oval shapes, so it has to stay rounded. But they could have shaped the eye sockets like that and it would actually look like Sonic's eyes, as I once said if they wanted connected eyes why not use Knuckles' face as a base? It's basically an in Sonic universe solution.

But I think the reason they didn't is purely because they want to reinvent Sonic as "not malicious" like I say put into words for that poster leaked awhile back from that pic of your edit. He looks "happy-go-lucky" now, no angst, no "edge" of any kind, that's bad now.

I'm going to die

It's Miles "Tails" Prower, Zoomers.

>trusting women

Attached: 23-respect-women-meme.nocrop.w710.h2147483647.jpg (710x501, 64K)

Fucking ded

His design is simply based around the fact that it's easier to mocap than anything more accurate. That's it. Thats why his legs and arms are just literally human limbs instead of anything else.

>Detective Pikachu
Yeah, looks great

Attached: Charming boy.png (1291x736, 2.17M)

Because differing opinions exists you fucking nigger?
What, now Breath of the Wild is a shit game because 100% of people couldn't just suck its dick? Looks like Yea Forums(nel) was right all along and BotW is complete shit since they said so.

wtf is that thing nooooo

Not real. Fake news.

Attached: 1551203543506.gif (225x225, 2.58M)

did he ded

Shoulda worn a helmet. Badum tssh.

>ThatGuywiththeAutism

Delusional pokemon fan

youtube.com/watch?v=hYtqSdbKALQ

Except BoTW has been out for years now, we don't know anything about this movie.

>30 years later
>still expecting a good movie adaption from games

!! VERY IMPORTANT !!

What does chris chan think about this? Did he make any comments? I cant look at his tweets now.

Looks like some Alan Resyneck level horror

>THIS SUMMER

>DONT CALL ANYBODY

>SONIC THE HEDGEHOG

haha I wonder what his feet smell like

>2019
>expecting a good anything

t. filthy shitskin

>rotten watermelons
that´s the foulest smell ever, can confirm.

HE'S SO FLUFFY I'M GONNA DIE

Honestly I'm just glad WB is giving us a promising live action video game movie.

Attached: D0inii0VAAA3B-D.jpg (1200x861, 164K)

>tfw you drive home through this exact same road that was shot for the film depicted in this image

Why did they bring this curse upon my land?

pic unrelated

They don't pirate. They just stream.

What I never got about these live action versions of characters is why they HAVE to bend the look to be real.
They're already freaks of nature and look out of place in reality. You might as well make them seem that way.

Imagine driving, looking in the side mirror and seeing that coming at you

Attached: 1445104268286.jpg (947x960, 42K)

>co-signing a loan with anyone
full retard. You can help them by loaning out some money of your own, but you never ever co-sign anything. Full retard