Soul is just the newest buzzword nostalgiafags use to jerk off over old shit...

Soul is just the newest buzzword nostalgiafags use to jerk off over old shit. Name one new game that has "soul" that you can all agree on and maybe I'll give a shit about your whines that beg otherwise.

Attached: 1425314349776.jpg (1280x720, 44K)

demon's souls

No it's just a way to get (you)s

Hollow Knight

kingdom come deliverance has soul

Crosscode

>2009
>new
Time marches forward.

Minecraft Indev.

>posting Mashiro
>with an abhorrent shitpost

Who did you want instead?

Attached: 1427772899167.png (632x700, 255K)

>streaming with huge black bars
>mega bait post
you're not even trying anymore

find them yourself faggot

Attached: slugcat.png (1200x1009, 690K)

Monster Hunter World
A hat in time
Shovel Knight
Cuphead
Rainworld
Hollow Knight
Enter the gungeon
Stardew Valley
etc etc etc

Most modern AAA titles are the most soulless shit I've seen, so It's no wonder my list contains mostly indieshit

Attached: 1428624953579.jpg (256x197, 9K)

nude Mashiro

>streaming with huge black bars

>He doesn't know that's how the anime OP starts
Hello newfag.

Attached: clipart2034004.png (720x720, 435K)

Sorry all I have is this wholesome dancing Kobeni.

Attached: 1423669801959.gif (480x270, 589K)

>Shitting on the soul meme is a way for degenerate resetera trannys to stay in denial about the absolute state of the of video games industry.
FTFY.

You are just too young ti realize games with soul.some games are made for passion and some are purely to push out a sellable product simple as that.

accepted.

Attached: hinako BD.jpg (960x720, 295K)

Soulless games are usually the result of a sequel trying to repeat the same success that the original idea had with modern trends to appeal to a new wider audience. It’s like telling the same joke twice.

Welcome to Yea Forums newfag. Soul has been a buzzword here for years.

as gay as the fans are undertale has soul

soul is kinda subjective since it means anything that hits all your sweet spots (take a look at Mashiro for example, she has soul and makes my weewee feel funy)

soulless game on the other hand you can spot from a mile ahead. soulless survival crafting game using generic sweatshop models with zero own graphical design. shitty mobile games with extremely cheap looking graphics that are more concerned with your wallet depth than providing you a meaningful entertainment. all these cinematic games you play once then put back to shelf to gather dust because there's nothing keeping you coming back for more and lacks any sense of worldbuilding since all plot and lore is given in a silver plate to you.

It’s in the name

Anthem us the best example of soulless recently, never before has a game so fully encapsulated what that term means to me. I knew it from the start, but I don't feel smart about avoiding it because I think most everyone else did as well.

this. dead rising is a great example of this.

RDR2