Is this the peak of non-weeby VNs?

Is this the peak of non-weeby VNs?

What did you think of the A Requiem for Innocence?

Attached: Fata.Morgana.no.Yakata.full.2210973.jpg (1800x1121, 1.04M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m2taItpH_-0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>non-weeby

Attached: C23B8D44-E1CF-4F5E-AFE5-7D613A1DD0D1.jpg (1242x757, 760K)

Never heard of it. What's it like? I'm interested in any virtual novels with actually good stories, that aren't some dating simulator waifu faggotry. I watched the steins gate anime and I liked it though it's cringey in the beginning.

>non-weeby
>literally posts a VN... with weeb ass anime characters

I haven't played whatever OP is, or VNs in general, but there definitely is a difference between something having an anime style and being weebshit

It's really great. I definitely felt like it was a little hard to get into at first because of a weaker first arc, but it deals with such mature and weighty subjects I've never seen in VNs, or media in general.

>non weeb
>anime characters with a japanese title
image being this delusional

>knows nothing about the game
>knows nothing about the artstyle

try doing a little research first

Attached: jacopo.jpg (1920x1080, 240K)

>this
>non-weeby
dude, come back down

Attached: 10212515313521.jpg (441x408, 11K)

I love it. It's sometime slow but overall it's really great.
A Requiem for Innocence was heartbreaking, seeing the character having a good time and being friend when you know that in the end they'll all die and hate each other is horrible

youtube.com/watch?v=m2taItpH_-0

Attached: Morgana.(Fata.Morgana.no.Yakata).full.2209777.jpg (886x1280, 384K)

>It's from Japan, it must be weeb
Imagine being this delusional

Attached: girlinwhite.jpg (1920x1080, 274K)

>adding some extra shading and some fancy filters makes it not anime
lol

Definitely was heart-breaking because you know where it's going from the main game, but not any more heart-breaking when you know that they are redeemed. What did you think of the fan-servicey little bits at the end?

>animeshit is not weeb
Fuck off already

Show me an anime that has this kind of art.

By your definition, "extra shading and some fancy filters" is all that separates totally different styles.

Attached: fata-morgana.png (640x478, 238K)

If you're underage maybe.
YUNO gas been the king of vns for a couple of decades now.

>when closet-weebs get this triggered

Attached: Maria_thumb.jpg (153x244, 11K)

VNDB link?

It's the music that really sets it apart from other VN IMO

The backstage? It was funny but kinda weird after all they have been through, I didn't like that everyone is bullying Jacopo when other character did bad too even if he's the one who fucked up the most, plus even if they are redeemed by Morgana we see Jacopo at the end and Morgana telling that he put shackle on himself because he didn't forgive himself

Attached: pic-4r1.jpg (1080x1075, 669K)

My thoughts exactly. I guess a part of me wanted to see it, but it did still feel weird after all of it. They at least tried to make it make sense in universe.