Is this the greatest game of all time?

Is this the greatest game of all time?

Attached: cover-256[1].png (256x360, 155K)

No.

Yea. It sure made an impression on me when I played it. I like the influence my actions made on all the factions in the end. Plus it was fun to explore and find unique weapons and armors.
Modding potential, great soundtrack, sci-fi nuclear cowboys, it makes me sad we'll never get another game like this.

yes

Nah, but I've put in about a dozen playthroughs and have thoroughly enjoyed each one. That has to mean something. I'd says it's a good and fun game, at the very least.

Fuck no

Yes

Attached: 444.webm (1920x1080, 2.93M)

It’s special that’s for sure. Fuck Betheseda. Todd Howard, your mother sucks cocks in hell

Im more of a purist so prefer Fallout 3, maybe thats old fashioned, but playing Fallout New Vegas feels more like a cheap chinese knockoff of the Bethesda Products.

Attached: 1528427557382.jpg (600x444, 58K)

Nah, but it's still pretty good.

It's not even a good fallout game.

> Can’t even get a 85 on Metacritic & is rated lower then FF13 & FO4
No it’s meme garbage that nobody cares about except contrarian Zoomers & Pahjeets. Literally no different from Thief, Stalker, Gothic & other irrelevant PC games that Journos don’t give a shit about

Gimme the mods and I'll reinstall

It's basically a Fallout 3 mod, so no. It sucks.

oh yes user, that famous and huge indian new vegas-following

Reminder that any niche, Pre-2005 PC game or new game that Yea Forums circlejerks is always Complete shit

>trying this hard to be a gigantic faggot just for a (you) on a Cantonese cartoon forum in a thread about a 10 year old game
Kill yourselves post haste

Every Bethesda game is basically a fallout 3 mod you retarded nigger, but I bet you’re the kinda person who would defend fallout 4.
>is a fallout game with actual RPG elements
>is somehow less fallout than fallout 3
>when fallout 3 was abysmal in comparison to the true RPG fallout actually is
Maybe you should do some research into the first two games before you set fallout 3 as the “standard” of fallout games

We win, you are seething & cannot refute it

Fallout 4.exe

>Implying vanilla bethesda games are any good
Are you actually this retarded or are you just baiting (you)s?

Attached: 1551803731110.jpg (500x500, 84K)

why was there so much swaying and bobbing in fallout 4?

New Vegas is overrated af.
It doesn't have enough content to be it's own game. Should've been a DLC for fallout3.

Never said they are good, I meant NV is bad because it's too much like FO3.

it's definitely up there
beats anything Bethesda has ever put out

Ubisoft just literally released a game on the same map as a game they made not too long ago.

Fallout NV is in a different map with more RPG elements, better quest lines, better replayability, more enemy types, and no linear main quest line.

ATOM RPG is better than both NV and FO3 and 4 easily

NV was shit unfinished game, just like KOTOR2 was

Bloodlines and Gothic 2 are as amazing as they are praised for. Its just NV and Morrowind that sucks.

Sure, there are some improvements but the core gameplay is still the same.

Naa, it's still pretty good though

I don’t get it.
Do you expect sequels to literally be an entirely different genre than their prequel to be worth anything? Would you literally call Metroid prime 2 shit because the “core gameplay” is the same as Metroid prime?
Your opinions belong in a dumpster m8

Fallout NV is empty map
no rpg elements because it ruins an authtencity of Fallout 3 genuine post-post-apoc setting and turns it into a joke
none of the quest lines are immersive and can be taken serious
shit replayability, because theres very little actual game content
less good enemies
"non linear main quest" is pretty much no main quest with anticlimatic endings, none of the factions actually finished and though out

NV COULD have been a good game if it actually was a finished game and they implemented all their ideas - but it wasnt. The only half decent thing about it are DLC, and even so f3 DLCs are better still.

Nah man, Metroid Prime is at least a good game. So a sequel with some slight improvements and new areas will be good. But if you take a steaming pile of shit and make some minor changes, how is this supposed to turn out good?

Best 3D rpg of all time for sure, so far. I have never read any detractor argument that didn't read like a zoomer post.

(You)

Attached: 1548766369934.jpg (625x626, 40K)

t. Neckbeards who play JRPG’s like Nier automata

Having a map that’s cluttered by 20 metros in one region isn’t making a full map and fallout 3’s ending was gay so defending it makes you gay

Deus Ex: Human Revolution is better

>starts to shit on JRPGs
wew, nice rebuttal

Attached: modlist.jpg (700x1300, 293K)

Attached: 7f76f67.jpg (820x621, 138K)

No, it's not even the greatest game of the past decade and this comes from someone who loves it. If only Obsidian spent 5 years developing this game then yes, it would definitely be in the top 3 of all time easily.

enb?

seven sins

Fallout 3 and NV both have soul, in my humble opinion.

yes

to much wacky humor
feels like marvel's fallout

On PC maybe. I bought this game on my Xbone since it's backwards compatible and it is till this day one of my biggest waste of fucking money..

The lack of sprinting pisses me the fuck off when you have mobs that move faster than you and can clearly sprint. And also in consoles there's a weird stutter or jump whenever you walk slightly. This game could only be enjoyable and fixed with mods imo. I don't own a PC but I could only imagine

That's not Left Alive.

Fallout New Vegas is, indeed, the greatest game of all t-*crashes*

Why is that relevant? Fallout NV came out in the year 2010

It was better than Skryim and FO3 but all those games kind of blend together for me because in each one I spend 50 hours picking locks.

Nah

Attached: Fallout 3 Amata.webm (1280x720, 2.79M)

You're not wrong but it's still better than 3 which has all the same problems.

What the fuck was his problem?

Attached: Davy_Crenshaw.jpg (800x571, 182K)

kid u think i got a problem? ill fuck u up with 1 swift motion bud im fuckin ripped

Pretty much.

Its not even mediocre,let alone good

Haha, that is funny