If you are younger than this game, you are a zoomer and you should end your life right now

If you are younger than this game, you are a zoomer and you should end your life right now.

Imagine being younger than Modern green eyed Sonic and Big the Cat, fucking pathethic

Attached: 61C+u+cM69L._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 42K)

I don't care what counts as a zoomer, I want all of you underage fucks dead. It baffles me that you shitheads are going to take over the older generations when we die.

My grandfather is at the hospital, and I refuse to have Fortnite dabbing retards like you to take over the new generation, especially since the older people have done much bigger things with their lives.

lmao

97 is the first zoomer year.

Attached: FT_19.01.17_generations_2019_topic.png (1024x500, 63K)

>tfw I will never achieve something big and important that will make me respectable
well, in an alternate universe I am respectable but in this world I am someone who will never have a job even though I have the highest degree obtainable school-wise while also having experience through internships (fucking redundant no matter how I look at it).
why live?

>little brother was born in '98
>loves retro games and games until 2007 more than new games
no way he's a zoomer. 2000 is actually the time the shift between gen Y and Z went more to the generation Z side.

This is old shit and only applies in the US

Late 90s borns are Zoomer. They usually have childhood nostalgia for the 360 and Wii.

and yet my little bro is more nostalgic for the NES, SNES, GENESIS and ATARI consoles.
really makes you think.

he's still a zoomer user

Fuck off American, he's not a zoomy since he remembers 911

you're right about that but I still think he is miles above the general zoomer.

I miss my math teacher from high school. We used our laptops during breaks and he saw me playing Doom so he started talking about back in the day when they snuck into the computer lab after school and spent hours downloading maps and playing deathmatch via LAN.

*dab* *baaaarpsinyourgranpasface* *dab*

what a based teacher.
my whole class used to play CS 1.6 with our teacher's replacement for the day when I was in middle school in the computer lab.
shit was fun even though I was still bullied.

your little brother is a fag just deal with it you bigot

Generation as a meaningful concept is bullshit. Baby boomer was coined in reference to the fact that there was a large group of people born in a specific period which had ramifications on things like politics in a democratic society. That's the only reason it matters. Stuff like Gen X, Millennials, etc. are just meaningless groupings that are based around arbitrary things. It's all a bunch of wank born from marketing orientated sociological studies.

based, death to women aswell haha

>oldies jealous of my youth

Lmao I'm 22 and have sex regularly and there's people who are nearly 30 and still virgins hahahaha.

Attached: youdumbass.gif (270x180, 1.27M)

your brother would have been fucking 3 when 9/11 happened

I guess you fulfill your purpose but I never thought about having sex because my hand does the job.
and then I cool down for a few day until the heat kicks in again.
good for you.

>tfw 22 and have no sex regularly
day of retribution is at hand I am the same age as the prophet

>days
with such a low sex drive I wouldn't even bother with my hand, might as well just go full celibate monk

WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY TO ME EGGMAN? WHAT THE -FUCK- DID YOU JUST SAY TO ME? THAT'S THAT. THAT'S FU-- NO, GET THE FUCK OFF MY TAILS, NO-- KNUCKLES--NO KNUCKLES I'M DONE GET THE FUCK OFF ME. THAT'S IT. THAT'S FUCKING IT. I'M DONE, KNUCKLES, JUST STA-- NO DUDE, NO, STAND OVER THERE, HOLD BACK TAILS. EGGMAN, YOU'RE DEAD. THAT'S IT. THAT'S RIGHT. I'M KILLLING YOU. YOU HEARD ME. I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU. ME, SONIC THE HEDGEHOG, I'M GOING TO -MURDER- ANOTHER. MY FIRST LIFE? YOU. EGGMAN. WHAT TYPE OF WOOD DO YOU WANT YOUR COFFIN TO BE EGGMAN? HM? OAK? MAPLE? GUESS WHAT? YOU AIN'T GETTING A FUCKING COFFIN. I'M GOING TO TURN YOU INTO A SOFT MUSH, A OMELETTE. IT'S TIME TO LITTERALLY KILL HUMAN. THAT'S IT. I'M TIRED OF YOUR BADNIKS. I'M TIRED OF YOUR SHIT. YOU'RE DEAD. YOU'RE FUCKING DEAD. ENOUGH WITH THE CHAOS EMERALDS, ENOUGH WITH THE RINGS, ENOUGH WITH THE ADVENTURES, I'M KILLING ANOTHER MAN. KNUCKLES, MAKE SURE TAILS SEES THIS. IF HE LOOKS AWAY HOLD OPEN HIS EYES. HOLD OPEN HIS FUCKING EYES. I WANT HIM TO SEE THIS. THIS IS HOW WE MOVE FORWARD, IF SOMEBODY STEALS THE CHAOS EMERALDS, WE JUST KILL THEM. WE JUST FUCKING KILL THEM. I'VE FUCKING -HAD- IT UP TO FUCKING. HERE. WITH THIS CUNT. WITH HIS BALD ASS HEAD WITH HIS STUPID FUCKING MOUSTASH. HOW MUCH YOU BETTING IT'S FAKE? HOW MUCH. I'M GOING TO FUCKING RIP IT OFF AND STRANGLE YOU WITH IT, EGGFUCK. YOU'RE DEAD. YOU'RE FUCKING DEAD. I'VE NEVER, EVER BEEN THIS MAD. I'VE NEVER BEEN THIS MAD AND FILLED WITH SUCH HATE. I KNOW WHAT PATH I NEED TO TAKE. I KNOW THAT THE ONLY WAY I WILL SLEEP, REST, ENJOY LIFE AGAIN, IS IF THAT MAN IN THAT FLYING FUCKING TIN CAN IS DEAD. I WANT YOU ALL TO HEAR THIS, THE WHOLE WORLD, NO MORE MR NICE GUY SONIC THE HEDGEHOG BELIEVE IN YOUR SELF -SHIT- I'M FUCKING DONE. I AM FUCKING DONE. I AM COMING FOR YOU EGGMAN, I AM COMING FOR YOUR ENTIRE BLOODLINE. I'M GOING TO SPILL YOUR YOKE ALLLLLLL OVER THE FUCKING FLOOR AND SLUURRRPP IT UP. YOU HEAR ME? SLURRRRPP IT UP.

Attached: suhzlc5qk9k21.jpg (574x1145, 66K)

Yes? You can remember stuff when you were 3, it's basic knowledge.

>nearly 30
32 here.
Wizard powers are pretty good, but they don't tell you that you don't get them all at once. You start out with only very basic abilities and have to acquire more throughout the years.

don't imply that you don't masturbate.
you clearly have no wizard powers.
it's only memeing and wishful thinking.
this is the harsh truth.

sometimes it helps and if I bother I feel better.
there's no problem.

Just barely, and with an event like 9/11, it's more likely that he remembers more of people talking about it than any actual firsthand memory.

>be zoomer born into a poor family
>exposed to a bunch of older games on the huge family CRT
>first game was Abe's Exodus
>find out later when I enroll in school that most people think old games are shit for some reason

Thanks for reminding me jackass. As an aside, most people I know have their main nostalgia with PS2.

well, aren't you glad that you got to experience older games?

>hate underage and anyone younger than me
>born 1994
>remember that basically the only reason my first game was on the Genesis is because my dad wanted to play golf
>the only reason I had a SNES as a kid is because my uncle sold it to my mom
>got on the Pokemon bandwagon late and only really got to experience the series beginning with Gen 1 is because my mom took me to Burger King every so often and I liked the Pokemon toys
>I could have very easily not had video game accepting parents and had my first game be on the GBA or something
>could have grown up with GameCube rather than N64, SNES and Genesis and the only reason why I didn't is just due to coincidence
>feel like I don't deserve the gamer cred I made up in my mind to warrant thinking higher of myself than people who started with PS2 as their first console and DS as their first handheld
The existence of someone who played games that were before what you'd expect from their childhood is both blessed and cursed.

Attached: liketearsinrain.jpg (600x525, 69K)

>tfw born in 96'
>first console was a ps2
first handheld was a gba sp though

I'm 22 and I like to dress up like a girl.

If you were born later than 18th century you should just kys.