What do you think he feels about DMC after itsuno took over?

what do you think he feels about DMC after itsuno took over?

Attached: IBjh_BbW_400x400.jpg (400x400, 21K)

he probably feels something vulgar but mistranslated

who cares, the fucker loves qtes and future dmcs would have had them if he wasn't tossed

Fine

Literally who

pretty sure he praised his work in the bayonetta commentary

Kamiya unironically wants a tranny dressed as Bayonetta to nut on his bald head (again)

Would you call that a Bayonutta?

Bayonebba is visually a DMC4 ripoff and plays like shit
DMC1 and RE2 are only good because he built them on top of other people's designs
Kamiya has never made a good game in his life

probably jealous since he hasn't directed a good game in over a decade

Blocked

Upset that the game doesn't have space harrier shoehorned in somewhere.

Probably embarrassed that someone took his franchise and made the greatest action game of all time while he just apes it.

He doesn't recognize them as DMC games. He wants to remake 1 but that's it

.com

Imagine being so short you're a midget in a country full of people who are sub-6'0

>imagine Trish getting pinned against a gray wall, that's the same color of her fucking boring bitch-ass character who imperonates moms becuase she's literally an unholy wretch with no dignity whatsoever, while at the same time the demon-whore who suckled Mundus' big red tri-balls and had so much piss-stained demon cum splurged all over her hair, it got dyed blond, is being fisted with pizza up her matrix-2000 black fetish pants ripped apart, so hard the term yeast infection gets a new meaning, and with her last whoreish, skanky, breaths she coughs up the crusty, hell-cum out her ps2-octagon mouth, leaving her dark soul unfilled, yet her ass stuffed to the brim

Attached: dante embarrassing.jpg (294x294, 22K)

>gray wall
this makes me laugh every time, I don't know why but something about "gray wall" just makes me lose it.

W101 was 2013, though

If you ask, he'll block you.

based and redpilled

Attached: 4l5956-26.png (1433x1512, 312K)

Kamiya has never directed a bad game. It's just that he hasn't directed anything a number of years. Too busy blocking people on Twitter and getting his games cancelled.

>giving a fuck about what some thin-skinned hasbeen manlet thinks

Kek

Kamiya used to be based but he's just kind of bitter and sad now. Still hope he'll direct another game some day.

Attached: kamiya.png (541x472, 91K)

>kind of

It's funny how he clearly hates twitter comments, yet he fucking LIVES there

Twitter is the only place he can get noticed since when he goes out in public he's below eye level.

More like upset he wasn't the one that thought of Space Harrier.

I don't think Kamiya feels anything because he's a permanently bitter piece of shit masquerading as a person.

Attached: do me a solid and stop.png (138x104, 14K)

Someone edit Kamiya's face on this pic

Attached: 1514908816819.jpg (1280x720, 170K)

Are you comparing twitter and Yea Forums?

Ask your mom.