Congratulations DMChads

Congratulations DMChads

You may have noticed recently that KH fanboys have been forcing a rivalry between DMCHADS and XVbros, I assure you anyone spouting Barry in DMC threads are KH fanboys trying to force a rivalry.

This "Barry" is a boogeyman KH fanboys invented to deflect any criticism from KH3 from by accusing everyone to be some XV fan named Barry that shits on KH.

Now since DMC5 completely embarrassed the fuck out of KH the KH fags they tried to latch onto DMC5 and pushed the lie meme that this "Barry" or XVbros is the one shitposting against DMC5, even though XVbros have no reason to and are chums with DMChads

Any time you see someone accuse other people of being "barry", the one accusing is ALWAYS a KH fag trying to force a rivalry.

The KH fag had been doing it by falseflagging as XV bros in DMC threads just to create the fake rivalry because KH fags are trying to hide behind other games because of how trash KH3 ended up being and how the XV bros that shat on KH3 were all vindicated after putting up with KH fag nonsense for years.

tldr; kh fags have been falseflagging as xv bros in dmc threads to create a false rivalry between DMChads and XVbros in order to deflect from XV bros shitting on KH3

Attached: khr526.jpg (1196x1039, 323K)

No one cares

Epic maymay bro XD

Seething

Square Enix gave up on FF15, you should too

>being this butthurt that KH3bros and DMCbros are getting along well

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA, THIS IS SO PATHETIC

Jesus fucking christ barry.

>imagine Trish getting pinned against a gray wall, that's the same color of her fucking boring bitch-ass character who imperonates moms becuase she's literally an unholy wretch with no dignity whatsoever, while at the same time the demon-whore who suckled Mundus' big red tri-balls and had so much piss-stained demon cum splurged all over her hair, it got dyed blond, is being fisted with pizza up her matrix-2000 black fetish pants ripped apart, so hard the term yeast infection gets a new meaning, and with her last whoreish, skanky, breaths she coughs up the crusty, hell-cum out her ps2-octagon mouth, leaving her dark soul unfilled, yet her ass stuffed to the brim

Attached: dante embarrassing.jpg (294x294, 22K)

has anyone done a vocaroo of this copypasta yet?

At least two anons have, I don't have them saved unfortunately

Update your image, DMC5 fell to 86 because some literal who gave it a 6/10 for not having a dodge button like Dark Souls does

Yea theres two versions like user said. The one that was voiced like V qas glorious but I also dont have it anymore sorry :/

Yeah the barry boogeyman shit Is seriously getting annoying

Attached: 1525643522432.jpg (432x434, 122K)

damn alright i guess'll just lurk dmc threads then, thanks

Attached: oof barry.png (748x274, 19K)

There's no Larry? Got it Kyle

This is nice and all, but I really enjoyed KH3 and have DMC5 Deluxe Edition pre-ordered. But I'll probably never touch FFXV.
Sorry Barry, here's some proof by the way.

Attached: don't believe barry's lies.jpg (1200x1200, 341K)

hahaha what the fuck is this shit

What the actual fuck is WRONG with you guys?
No other fanbase on Yea Forums is so determined to antagonize eachother then this action game posse.
Like holy shit, leave eachother alone.

why having an 8 as a score is considered bad? having at least 7 or more for a video game always mean the game itself is good

welcome to Yea Forumseddit

every day barry's autism surprises me

DMCfan here, this thread is cringy.
Let people like what they like and hate what they hate, if you can't handle shitposting your are either autistic or underage and in any case you shouldn't be posting here.
Have a good day.

This.
Like, if you're older than 10 and you post video game rivalry or console wars shit, you should seek professional help. It's video games, not real life.

Ops not Barry, I’m Barry! End the war! Peace between the dmc and 15 Yea Forumsros! also give ff13 the shot you never did, user!