Rayman Legends

What's the Yea Forumserdict on this?

Attached: search_thumbnail_rl-v2_mobile_138440.jpg (750x422, 274K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4Vh-fjl3i_A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

pure kino

pretty good, origins is better tho.

>Yea Forumserdict

Attached: 1526257172777.jpg (1080x793, 119K)

It's better than Origins

musics cool
youtube.com/watch?v=4Vh-fjl3i_A

it's not.

yep
nothing in legends is as hard as the running chest levels in origins, let alone Land of the Livid Dead
the music levels are a neat novelty
legends also lost a lot of credit in my book by being delayed a year

Really good platformer. It's a bit more creative and varied than Origins, which is already a very creative game, but Origins is simply better as far as a proper difficulty curve is concerned.

Easily one of the best modern platformers. You get Origins within the game too. Buy Barbara's game OP.

you two know origins levels and the chest chases are in legends right?

they are not the same

yes
You do know that the difficulty of every single origin level is gutted, especially the chest chases, right?
Go play one of the chest levels back-to-back, it's shocking how easy they made it

WOAH BLACK BETTY

My 7 year old nephew is too retarded to play it by himself.

this was the fucking coolest thing going in blind

The running chest levels in Origins are pretty bullshit because they're specifically made so that even if you could do something other than the developer's intended exact route to go through the level, you will instantly die. So you're basically just parroting the dev's intended route and have to gauge exactly what it is with no alterations.

you may have got me. did they do that intentionally or is it just that legends mechanics make em easier?

>specifically made so that even if you could do something other than the developer's intended exact route to go through the level, you will instantly die
sure

>So you're basically just parroting the dev's intended route and have to gauge exactly what it is with no alterations.

I think it's more about reactive/predictive reasoning, and it's also a lot of fun to make incremental progress--none of the levels are so hard and so obtuse that I got stuck for more than maybe an hour tops. A good player going in blind can clear it in one or two tries.

my guess is they did it on purpose to bait people into buying the original

You have to play the WiiU version with at least one other player to get the full experience, the ports all make compromises and make the game a lot more boring since the aspect of playing as or cooperating with the person playing as Murphy is lost. Fun as hell game other than that requirement though, loved the musical levels.

>lost a lot of credit in my book by being delayed a year
the fuck

Attached: 1542358410726.jpg (960x849, 191K)

>tfw we loose NFC levels/Characters

Attached: 1541270287391.jpg (437x431, 28K)

Murphy levels are hot garbage especially in coop.