Okay Yea Forums when is he gonna be playable

Okay Yea Forums when is he gonna be playable

Attached: 3ab7da5b701dc1fa0f1db1fb79de5dad.jpg (720x408, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zejunGctDcw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's not?
Wait for special edition I guess

In early April, just before they launch Bloody Palace they'll show a teaser for him. So probably June or July.

Attached: 1551706524919.jpg (703x742, 63K)

I dont give a fat shit about Trish or Lady, I just want to style with sheer motivation

But Trish is the most fun character in DMC2 and 4.

Just assuming or is there anything to back that?

Likely april considering how he already has the full moveset

Making an ass out of u and me.

Attached: 20190302_0431292.png (2522x1578, 1.42M)

Let's hope

Theres no way he isnt gonna be playable

Of course, but thinking he'll release alongside Bloody Palace is wishful thinking.

Coming for PS5, please get excited.

Think we'll have to pay for him?

When DMCV SE arrives as Vergil has always been playable.

The only thing I really wish on april is bloody palace having co-op
Power comes always with a price

I'd be fine with a DLC as long as he finally gets his own proper campaign

dante and vergil 10 mission campaign
please capcom

I'd do a big fat cum

With how jewy this game looks to be I fully expect him to be $10-15 DLC.

A small price, for ultimate power

This

Here's what's going to happen - First there will be a small DLC with Lady and Trish cleaning up some remaining demons in Redgrave, which introduces on the fly character switching. Once that happens and they've ironed it out, they'll release an expansion with Dante and Vergil in hell finally going to finish off Mundus.

If it's actually fleshed out and not retreading again then that wouldn't be so bad.

I'd buy that.

Matt said they aren't planning on even doing SE and that they'll most likely just add future content through DLC-s.

>which introduces on the fly character switching
They put an online system, it would be a co-op campaign instead

>Implying Capcom would make unique levels for Vergil and not just sell him for $10 and just make him playable through V mission.

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU GET DUAL KALINA ANNS AND YOU CAN STRAP THEM INTO A LONG FUCKING CANNON

But V without ergil barely has any missions in the first place.

I like it!

Urizen = Your reason

How about a system where you can switch what character you control or have them both out at the same time like doppelganger? That way the missions could be played in co-op without switching.

Also, BP is obviously going to be the big co-op arena system.

what is the name of this haircut?

>Rest in peace little chicken. It's been a bash

Attached: 1515988542883.jpg (1153x546, 322K)

Vergil!

Attached: yamato.png (1193x579, 1.49M)

Vergil is not a very creative boy

>Oh, I need to think of a name for myself. This old poetry book that didn't get burned, I really liked this book. I should call myself V

If all he gets is a retread of the campaign and bloody palace, June or July.
If he finally gets his own, unique campaign, late fall or early winter this year.
If you've seen footage of his boss fight, most of his moveset from 4 is already in. I can't imagine it would take super long to make him actually playable, just the content he's actually in taking a while. Trish or Lady would probably take longer.
Does the normal Kalina Ann play the same as Kalina Ann 2? I prefer it's design, though I'm looking forward to using the dual form.

Attached: pattt.jpg (480x515, 91K)

Gotta go fast!

That was sad. Even worse when you realize that they wanted to die. They got to be separate from Vergil. No matter what happened to him, they could go on living. But they also represented everything negative about Vergil's life up to that point. To live was to have Vergil suffer and so they would rather end it so that he can get over his past.

Muh power

Source ?

You have to find the other. Not sure desu. Just know you can firre both dual style or combine them for a giant blast. Goddamn I want playable Lady so goddamn bad.

With the lady and Trish setup in the end as well there is no way we don't get some form of DLC or Special edition

Don't give me nightmares.

I kind of wish Nero got to use Sparda like V said.

Two expansions, lady and Trish, Dante and Vergil.

He was human and useless

Yeah, Lady and Trish probably will need heavy reworks if they want them to remain 'canon'. Though it wouldn't surprise me if they just decided to say screw it and still gave Trish Sparda. Lady seriously needs a rework though, her whole moveset in 4 was a mess of ideas and only because they needed her to be able to get through Nero's levels.

>Does the normal Kalina Ann play the same as Kalina Ann 2?
Yes, it has the exact same moves. Getting 1 just means having the Rocket launcher early. Having both means you get a single new move for it.

Vergil's such a nerd

Honestly Vergil is so retarded I can't tell if it's endearing or they are doing it on purpose to make fun of him.

>YOUR REASON
>MY NAME IS V(ERGIL)

here

Attached: 1544023094775.jpg (936x1324, 187K)

Trish should get Alastor and Ifrit.

It's probably just a family thing.

>Man, I haven't had to use my brain this much in a while

"Not now"

>when Capcom allowed Dante in SMT: Nocturne tbey returned the favor by allowing Kaneko to work on DMC3
>Dante was added in Dx2
>now Capcom has to return tbe favor
It's fucking time to reject some gods.

Attached: uutQFOI(1).jpg (2128x3124, 2.05M)

It runs in a family. Did you forget his brother changed his name to "Tony Redgrave" which is same as calling yourself "Tony New York"

>be on the fence about getting DMC5 for a month now
>got some extra cash today
>can't have it delivered on release day no more since the games are shipped already for pre-orders

Fuck me

100% agree, no reason she shouldn't. Only question is if she should get a second gun option. In the novel she uses Artemis. You think she should get it? Or should she get Nightmare Gamma back?

I kind of want Lady to get Artemis, since she was fused to her for a while. A whole month inside that thing too, it had to have changed her in someway.

>not now

Attached: 1538090184863.jpg (480x475, 14K)

Where in the game does this scene take place?

The saddest spoiler was realizing how much killing Arkham fucked up Lady

And what did I said in my original post? I've said they don't even have it in their plans as they plan to add most of future content through DLC-s.

What would his combat style be like?

Attached: 7f5a64ff5a622c45a6d4eb8304bc14dbe44ecfda1f405f0895ffe0db15f8d840.jpg (400x400, 19K)

Dem Sparda genes
Does unga bunga nero count?

Tony London is a good name.

Before the dante vs vergil fight

More like London, but yes. It was rather stupid. Really this makes it even more funny, since Mundus took over almost 10 years to find Dante, with a fucking name like that. Did the guy not give a shit about human city names to realize that maybe, just maybe this kid with the same name as the city where he found Dante, must be Dante?

They could easily give Trish Alastor and call it a day. It's a reference to her debut game after all, and they seem to be all about those kinds of throwbacks this time around. Fits her lightning theme way better than Sparda ever did. Hell, just give her reworked versions of all the DMC1 weapons and you've got yourself a pretty good basis for a character's moveset.
Lady on the other hand was a mess in DMC4. I've seen a lot of people float around the ideas of giving her all the old, unused guns like Pandora, Spiral, and of course Artemis since she's linked to it in this game, but that doesn't change her slow and boring melee which needs some work too. She's probably the biggest mess of the bunch that needs fixing, but both Trish and her have such strong potential for both fun movesets and tons of fan service.
I love Lady so much, it hurt to see how bad she played in 4. Hope she gets a full rework if they make her playable.

Attached: f25203cfed558e4a863e67c03a6f6d55.jpg (1400x2000, 138K)

How many years are we going to have to wait for DMC6?

if there's DLC is should be about how dante and vergil got out of hell and got to the point where the menu scenes with them chilling together in the van happends, they are such a tease right now

Damn the way she tried to stop Nero, you could see how bad it fucked her up.

>Capcom has to return tbe favor

They did. They just called him V.

If Capcom has come back to there senses, 3 years

Sons of Sparda are special and you need IQ 500 to understand their genius.

Attached: f-a-g-e-t.jpg (540x675, 87K)

When's he gonna be playable?

Attached: 34569919_p0.png (600x848, 629K)

fucking kek

Makes me think Eva must have been a really -100IQ blonde bimbo because Sparda seems like he'd be the intelligent type.

Buy digital

>Full DMC1 moveset
I dig it. Keep Sword cancelling, Shotgun Twitching and Grenade rolling.

It was kind of clear even in DMC3 that it did. We just kind of assumed that she would eventually be able to move passed it, but she never did. I think that makes her character way more relatable though and the events of 3 that much more impactful. Really it feels like all of the moments from the previous games lead into 5 a lot, even 2. The Uroborous company now being Agnus' place of work means that the Secretaries are now related to the whole Angelic demon transformation.

Bingo did a great job making it feel like the universe was condensing to this one point and really puts a lot of impact to being the end of the sons of sparda saga.

This. Alastor, Ifrit, Pandora, L&O, Nevan, Nightmare Y.

Lady can get her handguns, shotgun, submachinegun, Artemis, Spiral, something new, and the grenadegun from DMC1.

Remember, Dante never fucking gave her back EITHER Kalina Ann.

Maybe 4 to 5 years, I don't want them rushing out a new one.

>house in flames
>kek lock your kid in closet
Eva was confirmed brainlet.

You can add ONE (1) non-dmc character to DMC5's Bloody Palace.
Make your choice.

Mine is easy enough

Attached: Devil May Sly.png (423x616, 189K)

Nah, I think it was the other way around. Sparda was impulsive and did shit just because he felt it was right at the time. He went around the world ruling various places and then skipped town after a while. He even left Eva and the kids, for no reason.

I want to see vergil and nero's interactions at the end if they do get to come out of hell.

Honestly that was really dumb and dangerous and I can't believe you're the first person who pointed it out.

Eva locked her kid in the closet and literally died trying to find the other one I think she has him beat in retard points.

>453564326

>Trish plays like DMC1 Dante
>Lady plays like DMC2 Dante

How mad would you be?

Attached: 12-guns-submachineguns.jpg (188x154, 5K)

Pretty good choice, though I'm going to have to go with just for how ridiculous it would be.

>Uses augments that can be switched on the fly for combo variety
>Variety of close and ranged weapons
>Interesting character design
>Extremely quotable one-liners that would fit right in DMC

Attached: f852bfa593ce7714253c420a0435142e0bf45f7bf9d981fd1a5a70f472d47fdb.jpg (1002x857, 54K)

Both versions of DMC5 are at the top of the Steam bestsellers right now.

Attached: 1546210322400.jpg (480x440, 15K)

So there is no happy scene of them talking in the van at the end, huh?

Attached: 3yITYbV.png (600x333, 43K)

>Lady had to commission Kalina Ann 3 from Nico, who had to give it to her for free, because it was her that just gave it to Dante
>It not only has the standard rockets, mirco missiles, multi rockets, but also fires the laser
>Grenade gun can shoot different kinds of grenades, acid, explosive, bouncing betties.

Ok, so they are ALL retards and it's surprising that Nero even functions at all.

>Goliath yelling "YOU'RE NOT ALEXANDER!"

Not at all. I think DMC2 Dante's playstyle would suit lady the most and would kind of resemble her boss fight in 3. 4 did a shit job of trying to replicate that feel.

Nah, just Vergil's vague promise that they would return, since he's got to get his book of poems back. Vergil is still the best deadbeat dad.

Attached: Vergil DMC5.jpg (1645x1080, 648K)

he gives her the original one back just before the end credits of DMC3

>it's surprising that Nero even functions at all
>implying

He's called UNGA BUNGA for a reason.

Attached: 1551650437369.png (1280x720, 857K)

But fuck was that some solid writing calling back to that and seeing Lady trying to stop someone making the same mistake.
Yeah it felt like Lady and Trish had personality in this game compared to 4. Gotta admit it was weird but a good weird seeing Lady somewhat softer and not being a hardass all the time.

>I wish i could read

Attached: ur a fagget.png (1280x1476, 1.74M)

She lost it at the start of 5 and Dante finds it in a mission. Lady had Nico make a second one, but Nico gives it to Dante, so he ended up taking both to hell with him.

Mundus was too busy with stalking Vergil, sending goons after him and seething every time 8 year old Vergil would blow them the fuck out. This isn't even a joke! Mundus was getting JUST'd by 8 year old kid for that entire time.

It just shows that 3 weeks later Vergil and Dante are having a friendly duel in hell and are arguing over who's up in the score by wins now. Then they stop to fight more demons and Vergil gets mad cause Dante says Jackpot.

>got lazy saving images from tabs so I lost over 2000 DMC-related pics to the archive

Attached: 1550014647424.jpg (591x591, 189K)

A2. B mode is fucking great and something that would have an interesting twist. DT usually regens and gives great power but one that is an active hazard for power would be fun. She could regen by dealing combo finishers.

Everyone in this series is horribly perturbed by traumas of the past. Ironically, Hot Head Nero is the sanest of the group as seen in the ending of 5.

>This isn't even a joke! Mundus was getting JUST'd by 8 year old kid for that entire time.
Well, that settles it. All demons are low IQ brainlets.

>when the sisterfucker is the most stable person in your circle of friends and family

Attached: 1546899039186.jpg (1280x1280, 394K)

You should know better then to ask those kinds of questions Vergil. Even under different circumstances, who we are as people makes such answers impossible to know for sure and even less important to be asking. All we can do is live the lives we have now, instead of constantly dwelling in the past.

I know that, but Mundus was still searching for Dante. Vergil took up most of his time, but he had Gilver/ Prototype Angelo searching for Dante and finally found him when he was like 16. Dante still fucking killed it in only a few attacks after figuring out it was a demon, but still. Gilver did end up killing Nell and a bunch of other people that Dante cared about.

Best case scenario: Bloody Palace.

Worst Case Scenario: After Trish, Lady, and Lucia are playable.

>Trish gets Dante's Sections
>Lady Gets Neros sections
>Lucia for V's, and she is accompanied by perhaps some repurposed clones or the ghost wolves Bolverk had.

Not really, it will forever be his regret that he couldn't save Credo, but at least he used that as motivation to save the two idiots on top of the tree.

Well if it's Dante's circle of friends, that would be Morrison.

Within six months.

That novel made me incapable of taking Mundus seriously. Funniest part about it was when he was mind-breaking Vergil and couldn't do it no matter what method he tried to use. However, moment he pulled amulet and said that is power, Vergil instantly submitted to him willingly.
Entire Mundus section in novel felt like some huge shitpost written by some user over an unironic canon thing.

Attached: 153924839243948.jpg (444x489, 116K)

>That old white guy who just arrived at the office one day with a different skin color but never said anything about it to anyone
Naw, dudes a creep.

But you can already play as him :3

youtu.be/zejunGctDcw

Party in 4 hours with Reuben, itsuno and Japanese VA

But V isn't Vergil
He's a totally different character duh

Attached: motivation restored.jpg (532x659, 65K)

I'm still so glad that he survived that hell hole. What the fuck would we have done if he had died?
DMC launch day would be a very different experience. F for alternate universe Yea Forums that had to experience that.

Oh god, there is a guy whose last name is literally Bui. Lucky for him, I doubt anyone in his circle is familiar with DMC5 enough to crack jokes.

>Ghost Rider in Devil May Cry
I would lose my God damned mind

Is vergil still voiced by dan?

Yes.

Yes, they know there would be riots if he weren't.

Attached: 1551620419774.png (191x258, 107K)

Did you know that manay cities share the names of people? you wouldn't use the "new".
he'd just be Tony York........pro skater.

he has to go on a diet and have facial surgery first though, will cost $19.99.

Give me dlc ideas
>Vergil, back in the human world, is approached by a female cultist while training by himself. She tells him she wants his help to bring back Argosax. He infiltrates the cult ranks in order to help summon this legendary demon, but he has ulterior motives: he wants a good fight. On the way, he learns that the cultist who approached him is also on an undercover mission, in her case to prevent Argosax's return and destroy the cult from within, and that her name is Lucia.

I want a 5-6 missions Vergil only dlc that ties to DMC2 and redeems those characters in some way.

>HEY MORTY I TURNED MYSELF INTO A DEMON
>IM VERGIL RICK!!!!!!

what happened to sparda and why he's not in any of the games

he's a plot device, not a character. He looks stupid and wouldn't feel good to play as.

Isn't Argosax kinda... dead? Maybe it would have been more interesting to use something happening at the ruins of the Uroboros company, a mutated demon emerging or all the demonic artifacts they gathered messing with the separation of the worlds on that place.

It would be better if they involved the few remnents of the Order of the Sword finding any of the active research facilities of the Uroboros company. Surely they have a lot of devil arms and would still be working on artificial demons. Lucia would want to stop that shit and Vergil might be curious about the order of the sword because of Nero's mother and looking for information on who she was and if she's still alive. Lucia could have a moment where she mistakes Vergil for his brother.

DLC story that utilizes Patty and Kyrie so we can see their models when? You just know they fucking made them.

has the OST for mission 20 been uploaded anywhere yet?

Attached: Flockofffeatherface.png (1280x1280, 1.35M)

And what is Patty going to do, storm through Hell cause Dante didn't come to her party?

Attached: smooth.png (721x408, 375K)

No, she's going to learn magic so that she can try to summon Dante back from Hell.

Instead she gets into a contract with three demons that she is pretty sure aren't looking out for her best interest, but is now forced to help them out or else be tortured in hell for eternity. Dante and Vergil appear at the last minute to kill the demons and save her.

he's basically got a full moveset already, wont be surprised if he's modded to be playable sooner or later before he's even released as dlc

Attached: sosvergil.webm (852x480, 2.95M)

Heh, that was kind of funny of V to say.

>Oh yeah, this is that girl from like, 20 years ago or so. She thought I possessed her father or something. She seems to be doing well for herself. I should say something.

>My power-hungry half used her as a vessel to summon a demon and stripped her of everything... literally
>Maybe I should apologise judging how him and I are the same.
>"I'm glad to see you look so well."
Nailed it!

Attached: Vergil boomer.png (922x605, 1.14M)

that's a really nice hamon

did V have all of Vergils memories?

Oh god, this game has been a treat for Vergil's character. I swear to fucking god. I remember a similar thing happening with someone else, but I can't quite remember who.

Yes, all of it. While it seems like Urizen only had up to Nelo Angelo's memories. He tells Dante that he doesn't remember anything from 'that time' i.e their mother.

Attached: d5d.jpg (336x506, 26K)

DON'T YOU DARE SAY IT

Me too user

Attached: 34569919_p1.png (600x848, 686K)

I'm ready for Vergil to start quoting books as he teleports and unzips his katana, going full fedoralord.

JACKPOT

Attached: 1530135949955.jpg (1280x1280, 322K)