This is william-sama, the world's first samurai gaijin and a japanese culture enthusiast. Please...

This is william-sama, the world's first samurai gaijin and a japanese culture enthusiast. Please, say something nice about him!

Attached: nioh21280-1486365833259.jpg (1280x720, 263K)

he's a fuckin weeb

he's a handsy boy, but his waifu is shit

Attached: undeniably handsome.png (1024x576, 740K)

He's who we all strive to be.

Give sequel news already you fuck.

Can anyone tell me how defiling works? If I have a weapon with one guaranteed slot and an inheritable slot so that there are 6 slots closed and one missing, can defiling it cause the last slot to be filled with a set bonus? Or does it only fill slots that already exist?

Attached: okatsuuuuuuu.jpg (1079x1079, 121K)

Why was she absent in the DLC?

Pretty sure something happened to/with her voice actress/face model.

No in-game reason? She just disappears? I don't think she was even mentioned at any point. I can't remember if she at least appears as the 'quest giver' of a mission or not.

Defiling gives a chance to increase rarity and also increases the level and + level of the equipment based on the floor you leave. It only adds set bonus effects so it's best for turning Divine into Ethereal, but if there is an empty slot on the weapon the set bonus effect will always go there. If not then it will replace a random effect, and I've heard that can even be locked effects. Also there's a pattern for which kinds of bonuses you can get which repeats every three floors.

he looks like he fucks black guys

Yasuke came first but just by 20 years or so

his levels were designed by a blind japanese retard

Technically he does. Obsidian Samurai was weak as shit and got fucked pretty hard.

I can't wait to make an Oni in 2.

>but if there is an empty slot on the weapon the set bonus effect will always go there. If not then it will replace a random effect

That's what I wanted to know, thanks. So I guess divine weapons with inheritable slot used but that still have an open slot aren't useless after all.

I want him as a boss fight in Nioh 2 where he rotates through all of his Guardian spirits to smash the player into the ground.

Did they confirm if they'll allow female avatars? I want to make a white haired red skinned muscled oni girl that preys on shotas.

>dont play as Commodore Perry in Nioh 2
Dropped.

I'm pretty sure they said you can make a male or female.

Bros before hoes. Hanzo a best.

Lies, your main objective is William's waifu Saoirse.

Nah, her VA/model was just kind of expensive. There's a reason why Ieyasu doesn't say shit during the DLC's.

I believe five is the maximum amount of effects a weapon can have before counting locked and inheritable effects, if you're looking to maximise.

I just want all slots filled.

I'm gonna farm a star effect and if I get it on a divine but I have a missing slot, as long as there at least one locked effect on the weapon I shouldn't have to worry anymore, because it will be filled when it gets converted into ethereal. Otherwise I would have to farm for a weapon that has two locked effects or one locked effect and no inheritable, if my logic is correct.