Is it even possible for him to be in Smash?

Is it even possible for him to be in Smash?

Attached: SoraCharlie.jpg (1200x803, 198K)

I hope he never gets in

I mean he’s got a better chance than most should honestly between CoM/Days/Coded/DDD
You only play as Sora in 2 of those games though

Anyone is possible after Cloud and Snake got in, now that Microsoft is teaming up with Nintendo, Master Chief or even Steve from Minecraft can get in.

Attached: 1551580198625.jpg (576x546, 21K)

You play as Sora in CoM, Data Sora (still playing as Sora) in Coded, and play as Sora and Riku in DDD

Well yeah Data Sora is his own entity with his own heart in the KH universe.

And Roxas is Sora, so Days counts

no block boy

Attached: ugleh.gif (156x200, 619K)

After cloud and joker the "no pseudo anime characters" rule was gone, he can have a chance but since is square who knows, just look at the number of FF songs in smash 4/ultimate,they probably want a high amount of money for him

Attached: 1509230015761.png (750x750, 582K)

No it doesn't, that's just fishing at that point

No, Square-Enix is terrible at licensing out their IP to other companies. Nintendo was obviously hard-pressed to get Cloud back for Ultimate based on how absolutely no new FF-related content was added where every other series had a ton of spirits and remixes for their return.

S-E is a sham of a publisher, please stop expecting anything more than the absolute bare minimum or less from this garbage fire of a company

Disney recently stated that they would have to get approval from Nomura, so the Disney lock doesn’t exist.

However, Square has been shown to be such a shitshow of a collaboration that whatever we do get is guaranteed to be the bare minimum

As cringey as wanting Sans

Except for Banjo since Sakurai rarely chooses characters with no future

Did you forget how much they shilled around Noctis?
It all depends on how much they Value the character

I think all their Noctis features doing fuck-all to boost sales of FFXV is probably a reason they’re so uninterested in doing them anymore

After Dante and Nero.

Of course, my boy.

Attached: Zelda Keyblade.jpg (730x1095, 124K)

> Anyone that's apart of a franchise that originated on the NES, Arcades or has exclusive mainline games on a Nintendo console is possible
Fixed

went way overboard

I would kill for him or Neku.

Attached: D51C1E47-475D-48D5-967E-847391F52D65.jpg (989x908, 105K)

>J-Just listen to me for a moment Goofy!
>Sora...
>I got it all figured out! It took a while and a few keyholes but...
>Gawrsh...
>But apparently there's indication of these new guys! A new organization? But just hear me out this time!
>Sora, me and Donald told you to stay off the-
>Will you! Just give me! A fucking second! You think you know what's going on but you don't Goofy. You just DON'T!!!

On the small chance that he does he already has his alt colors

Attached: D1AqU9rXcAYKZgI.jpg (783x1200, 186K)

Kek.

how have u see keyblades they are all overboard

Attached: 1551933318107.jpg (1200x1148, 371K)

kek

>shit action card game on the GBA
>shit game with a terrible mission structure on the DS where you can't even play as Sora himself
>alright 3DS game until it goes full on retard at the end
Literally impossible for Sora to get into Smash.

Cope, Disney said they are okay with Sora being in. He's a lock unless FF7R comes out this year & Square decides to shill Sephiroth instead