How the fuck am I supposed to keep all my units alive after he uses that fucking Dragon Vein

How the fuck am I supposed to keep all my units alive after he uses that fucking Dragon Vein.
It’s manageable up until then but Jesus Christ there’s so many enemies

Attached: D75EB30F-63D2-45AC-9410-109AB76EE4FB.jpg (600x338, 26K)

Conquest Chapter 10 if you couldn’t tell.
It’s on Hard Mode

I know it's not manly but I can't imagine playing past normal on maps like that

Attached: 20190306_222247.jpg (960x540, 120K)

Like I’m used to being a shitter that rests a lot but I actually managed to beat it on my second try while doing my best to save units but still lost
>Mozu
>Niles
>Felicia
And on the last turn
>Silas
>Effie
I just don’t know what I could do to improve.

Just kill Takumi

You do realize how much of a bitch this game gets if you lose too many important pieces

Attached: 1546470893166.jpg (540x622, 70K)

I fucking reset afterwards but I played through the level to see what other bullshit came afterwards

Rather than hole up, try to attack the enemy into their choke points, then start moving back when it's time for takumi to start raping
That's how I managed to fluke myself into a win on the map

It's hard but not impossible or unfair on luantic. It just requires more technical play then usual for FE. Be aggressive and use promotions to your advantage, and never use guard stance unless absolutely necessary.

Attached: 1551927651241.jpg (1920x1080, 134K)

Is it still worth it to early promote for Hard mode too?

It’s simple
We kill the Takumi

Attached: DE8372F2-EB19-4BC1-AF58-37C383422573.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

This chapter took me around 8 hours to beat, conquest hard was my first fire emblem and chapter 10 made me nearly quit. I didn't promote any unit before 20 and I didn't push past my walls. But I did use camilla to kill oboro as soon as possible, give her arthur's axe for the extra speed

Always, even on normal. You want to win? Reclass Joker to Paladin, early promote Harold to Zerker, Elfi to general, and/or Cyrus to Paladin/GK (GK if you are unsure about your skills, Paladin for chads). You want this so Kamui and Camilla can kill Takumi while the others handle themselves without assistance. Better it be Cyrus as a early promotion since it doesn't doesn't hurt him in the slightest and he's still good throughout the game, Harold gives some of the best pair up stats and he can use hand axes with actual good hit% in attack stance. Also when you begin break down the wall near the ballistic , doesn't help in the slightest to have that up.

Attached: 1551909823661.gif (500x281, 989K)

>He fell for the level 20 meme
Unless the unit is really good and doesn't need to promote then early promotion is always good

if you're struggling to the point you're getting frustrated, turn down the difficulty to normal. No shame in it, CQ is arguably the hardest (and best) FE game ever made and even vets struggle. The game only gets harder, especially the endgame maps.

If you're intent on beating it, you need to abuse the fuck out of Camilla. She's a goddess and the best unit in the game. Use her as much as you can, don't worry about XP hogging or that shit. Play aggressively at the start, try to visit the houses, open up the space. The more space you grab early on, the more space you have to retreat at the end when shit inevitably hits the fan

>turning down the difficulty ever

Not even level 20 but just right after 10 feels odd unless I want to fix weapon rank

Unless their name is Kamui there is zero reason to not promote at the 12-16 range usually

>CQ is arguably the hardest FE game ever made
Radiant Dawn is fucking absurd. I admittedly don't really know what people see in Conquest's difficulty, FE difficulty is based more around the units you get than anything else and Radiant Dawn fucks you much harder far more often on that end.

The one that gets me is the fucking pots
Fuck those pots
Holy fuck fuck them

Alright then

RD is only hard in part 1 (and on HM) otherwise it's a joke

Here’s your difficulty setting bro

Attached: 6C59674C-F742-451B-A59C-9CA0EE030891.png (1216x1238, 1.8M)

Oh shit this is PoR

That's PoR though. And manic mode is tedious and boring not challenging. Marcia rapes his beautiful fat ass.

CQ is harder than RD and I've played both. CQ starts off hard and only ramps it up. RD starts off hard and only gets easier. By the time you reach the tower you can autobattle with royals