Cant believe i waited 11 years for this piece of shit

cant believe i waited 11 years for this piece of shit
youtube.com/watch?v=8mFuW20QPSQ

Attached: dmc-5-1161151.jpg (696x390, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O0aGP-pPuLw
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=192&v=wpg1GH5TDtI
youtube.com/watch?v=Z4OhbzSFpnk
youtu.be/oKJ2EZnnZRE
youtu.be/CV9LyYzLUyQ?t=11
youtube.com/watch?v=q_NEho2zKZs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>He keeps making shitpost threads after people keep blowing him the fuck out

Attached: 1551926637172.jpg (582x383, 21K)

Attached: 1546489796048.jpg (735x551, 55K)

>caring what the (((media))) says
lmao

okay

Attached: DMCV.jpg (979x781, 98K)

Attached: vRVr1.jpg (501x506, 59K)

>(((steam)))
lmao cope

>CE won't be here for another 4 days
see you next week, Yea Forumsros.

Attached: 1394222252276.jpg (699x572, 236K)

What exactly is this suppose to prove?

>tutorial shit at the end of the game
what trash is this

that Barry is a Cuck shitposter with nothing better to do in his sad life than spawn bait threads about whatever game Yea Forums is hyped for

>Deluxe edition
>With microtransactions
This series has fallen far.

Attached: 1485133709835.jpg (368x158, 9K)

>With microtransactions

Attached: slowpoke.png (1920x1080, 84K)

Why does it move so fucking slow. I thought this was Devil May Cry

Fucking fat faggot Jim sterling whose fat ass hates microtransactions barely even had a problem with them other than them existing at all and felt it was tacked on for nothing since you can play the game normally and gain a ton of red orbs.

It's Nero and there's no Turbo.

What pizza are you getting bros?

Attached: WEhc0aY.jpg (800x600, 66K)

HEY I'VE GOT A GREAT IDEA INSTEAD OF LETTING THE AUTIST FESTER AND HIS THREAD DIE WITH NO RESPONSES LET'S PAY AS MUCH ATTENTION TO HIM AS POSSIBLE AND EVEN REFER TO HIM BY A CONSISTENT NAME

Attached: 1531401464057.png (485x443, 22K)

has there been turbo on any first release of a DMC game?

Barry thread

>mfw having a tooth extracted tomorrow

I can play the vidya gem, but no peetz.

Attached: 1550532274602.png (497x732, 362K)

Attached: 1547526673575.jpg (300x250, 13K)

How many hours until the steam release?

Attached: I see a boomer inside you has awakened as well.jpg (926x1080, 124K)

DMC4 launched with Turbo Mode, but only on PC.

seething redditor

still considering between supreme or white cheese chicken from krogers. surprising pretty good for only $2.50

just about literally 24 hours from now

>but only on PC
because that was the SE version, not the base version of 4. I don't think a single base version of a DMC released with turbo. I don't see why it would be such a big deal to add it to V on release, but I'm not surprised either way. it's just like MH and G-rank.

>rejecting reality
the true cope

>calling every arguement against his "cope" or disreguarding them entirely
people are going to love the game no matter how hard you hate it. you have to learn how to let people be happy and learn how to be happy yourself man. stop being bitter and enjoy life.

when did being a retard on purpose become the sign that you're an epic channer (such as myself)

All versions of SE have Turbo. Base PC also had Turbo.

>game ends with you fighting vergil with nero acting like donte
this really is DmC2

i mean if you squint really hard and ignore literally everything else about the game then yeah i can see where you'd draw that conclusion

Attached: 1521434911473.png (866x900, 94K)

>samefagging
holy fuck you are assblasted lmao

>because that was the SE version,
No it wasn't you dumb nigger. PC had turbo mode since day one, years before the SE came out.

DMC without turbo mode is fucking dog shit.

so how good is the photo mode?
can you actually pause the action at any moment? and how much control do you have of the camera have?

Attached: 1548375740474.gif (320x240, 572K)

Nero sound a cuss word, so that makes it automatically DmC

Attached: 3542c34c2c072a9cf37dfc33353f45318d91d097800cfd886f5f69a284303674.jpg (650x746, 103K)

in five minutes he won't be mad anymore but you'll still be pretending to be stupid on the internet for (You)s

You have to squint and drop acid to see this game as anything but a pile of shit. It's DmC2.

i remember people saying it was DmC2 during the nero reveal, but then we saw grandpa dante at the very end of it and vergil showed up in the trailer after that and suddenly you niggers saying it's DmC2 don't rear your heads again until the game's due to release in 48 hours

Attached: 1526869885527.jpg (720x888, 334K)

then I guess I'm wrong. I never once said I was sure about it.

>in five minutes he won't be mad anymore but you'll still be pretending to be stupid on the internet for (You)s
>literally recylcing the r/greentext sentece
>still samefagging
why dont you go back?

It's cringy as fuck just like DmC was.

>literally recylcing the r/greentext sentece
okay now tell me how many times you've seen "cope" on reddit, it is not a single-digit or even double-digit number, i'll wait

Attached: 1546623603391.png (513x297, 330K)

don't pretend this is anywhere close DmC levels of cringe
>futurama/onions green ripoff
>squirrel cum
>my dick is bigger
>sniper abortion
>sex scene with a used up old plastic whore
that's not even all of them.

It's exactly the fucking same.

>"That bitch slap nearly killed me"

There's a lot of me that loves how Dante is acting like an old man at the end.

don't shitpost so hard, user, you'll pull something

I'm not shitposting you're just acting like a spastic fuck because you can't handle the truth.

i don't think i'm the one chimping out

Attached: 1539789175204.jpg (567x489, 30K)

lol okay fag.

Even better, more like 18, get motivated boys.

Attached: 1549547911059.jpg (712x805, 51K)

Barry, my dude.

Give it up.

It's only going to make us stronger.

Your deliberate and juvenile refusal to recognize the status quo has made you a laughing stock of every person on Earth.

Not a single soul hasn't heard of your enfilthed name.

None of them are tired, but we both know that you are.

Call it in, give it up and realize that you're only adding to the hype.

Dante's newest adventure is something that most of Yea Forums are all jumping to enjoy, and all you're capable of is squealing, naked, pale, like a squid on a cinder block, tentacles writhing in senseless, confused, godless agony, as to why on Earth we could be having fun with a videogame.

Your shitposting only feeds us, and you know this in your heart-of-hearts to be true.

Come on, Barry.

Go to bed.

Attached: coool.jpg (387x503, 27K)

Dante and Vergil should stay in hell forever and never come back. It's been 5 games, it's the best for the series. For our boy Nero

Do the pre-order bonuses only show up in the DLC library list when launching the game for the first time? Don't see them in the list with the deluxe stuff.

Ive never fooled around with using VPN to unlock games early, how does that work?
Game doesnt unlock until 11:00 here and Im getting dragged out of state by gf for friday-sunday

holy shit are people actually praising this garbage?

Attached: 1534006199182.jpg (1850x1032, 285K)

No, you're not. You're just a fucking shit poster that doesn't even play DMC. Fuck off

Japanese ""humor""

Attached: 1532370851551.jpg (1920x1080, 263K)

you have to post your cc info here

I’M GONNA SAY THE J-WORD

People love it, retard. Deal with it.

Holy shit you are actually desperate.

Jackpot

Attached: 48A6D797-3FD8-468A-9B48-4464C7FA1717.jpg (891x768, 221K)

DON'T YOU DARE SAY IT

Attached: 1551935579009.png (500x500, 159K)

>tfw the game releases on 1pm in your country
I'm seriously considering getting one of those monster energy drinks so I won't fall asleep by the time it comes out

>Casualized garbage for journo retards

That's the usual line, isn't it, DMCuck?

It releases at 10pm Thursday for me, and I have college the next day. Considering to skip a day and drink Monster so I can play through the night

Is the Demo streamable on the xbox one x? I'm trying but its not working. Will the retail be just fine?

Can’t wait to pirate this game
> tfw diminishing returns and stagnation in graphics means that you’ll be able to play 99% of future release in acceptable quality using your outdated 750ti
> for free

Attached: 7D082625-3257-4856-B499-0420969A2923.jpg (667x670, 30K)

What is this the twentieth time you made this same thread? Time to accept defeat, and coil that thick coarse rope around your neck, you welfare parasite. What's the point in living when your only purpose is to annoy the board and decrease it's quality. You'd be of more use as an organ donor or feeding the ground.

Remember that the true Vergil boss fight begins at SoS difficulty.

>if it has good reviews it must be casual

Didn't Winston Churchill invent this meme like 60 years ago?

Crack when?

Not as cringe as your life.

Attached: 1551734796053.png (190x360, 96K)

I guess Dark Souls has always been casual then

AYO WHERE DA CRACK AT
PIRATE BROS GANG GANG

barry is absolutely seething that yet another major japanese game is getting better reviews than ffxv. yikes!

Mad because right lmao

>DmC
>"IM YOUR PROM DATE YOU UGLY SACK OF SHIT"
>"FUCK YOU" x4
Now that was Cringy DMC on the other hand is the best

Attached: Dante Dance.webm (1280x720, 1.36M)

1 month

>that webm
Yikes...

yikes virgin comment

dmc is dead

>only an 88/100
I was really hoping for a 91, but oh well. I really hope this doesn't fuck up sales too much.

They were hoping so hard that it would have low scores so they could fire up the "OH NONONO" and "BLUNDER OF THE CENTURY" threads. Now it's "The game must be casual to pander to reviewers". "DMCucks can't handle the CRITICISM".

Barry, if it aint your shit taste having ass making these threads, then it's obvious that it's a small handful of dedicated autismos. They say the same shit in EVERY thread.

DmC is so fucking edgy that you could do judgment cuts with it. The whole "they live" shtick the game has going for it is so fucking cringy that it made me laugh.
CONSUME
OBEY
LOVE DEBT
Really??

>saying "its a flop" is a criticism now

Costco combo. Can't go wrong. I still have a cough from the flu though which sucks ass

Attached: q5QAYYv.jpg (1000x750, 165K)

What pizza was it Itsuno said was Dante's favorite? Honey something?

Dante is a literal definition of a boomer

DMC was never good I don't know what you were expecting. It's a series explicitely made for faggots, just look at any thread.

>No fun allowed

get lost. dmc has always had shitpost humor.

>imagine Trish getting pinned against a gray wall, that's the same color of her fucking boring bitch-ass character who imperonates moms becuase she's literally an unholy wretch with no dignity whatsoever, while at the same time the demon-whore who suckled Mundus' big red tri-balls and had so much piss-stained demon cum splurged all over her hair, it got dyed blond, is being fisted with pizza up her matrix-2000 black fetish pants ripped apart, so hard the term yeast infection gets a new meaning, and with her last whoreish, skanky, breaths she coughs up the crusty, hell-cum out her ps2-octagon mouth, leaving her dark soul unfilled, yet her ass stuffed to the brim

Attached: dante embarrassing.jpg (294x294, 22K)

gonna make it myself from scratch.
I'm making a pepperoni and a BBQed chicken + bacon and gonna share it with the family.

>Caring what tranny journalists say
Absolute state of DmC fantards

Attached: NBzQ1Ne.jpg (1500x844, 201K)

It is

>Boi pic
What did he mean by this

God damn, these are some overly creative responses.

Personally, though, I'm curious. What's wrong?

are the missions longer than previous games'

chrisposting but it's Nero

Attached: thingken of genies.png (200x200, 38K)

I'm not OP but I have some criticisms.
Exploration is a bit boring. Exploration was never DMC's strong suit but finding key items and slotting them in was pretty fun and made areas memorable. They removed alot of that aspect.
Enemies take too slow to start their attacks.
Enemy Step, Snatch and decreased gravity makes staying in the air too easy and triviliazes most encounters in the show DH or Human difficulty.
Still not being able to change lockon targets while moving. This is something DMC3 had and DMC4 and DMC5 doesn't for no reason.
Nero swearing is overused and steals the impact of swearing against Vergil. Dante swearing is worst since his character was conceptually never supposed to swear.
Story is a bit of Vergilwank. Vergil gets off to easily and makes V and Urizen pretty uninteresting characters.
Game is too self referential than the other games.
How the faces look are subjective but I'm not a fan and it takes away from the character's respective iconic looks.

Hey dad, put a spin on this!

Attached: 1551945016824.webm (640x360, 838K)

why does Nero have such a potty mouth

GOTTA LET IT GO GOTTA LET IT GO

THERE IS NO MOUNTAIN

>nero cares about dante

Attached: 1551507598496.png (299x319, 191K)

It was in his nature since 4 but this is overkill. I feel abit of DmC influence. I would pay for them to patch out the swears with alternatives like "Rock You". I don't think swears belong in DMC and RE but Capcom seems hellbent on edgyfying their characters.

I want Dante's BLAST OFF
back
none of this "uppercut" bullshit

ALRIGHT YOU SCUM SHOW ME YOUR MOTIVATED FACE

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (322x359, 18K)

>Nero doesn't stop SEETHING from being called deadweight by Dante

Attached: 50786107_220615362223991_7418686905368222155_n.jpg (320x338, 23K)

I think it is to indicate that DMC with Dante is over.

>yeah, I've still got the moves

Attached: 1532375565928.jpg (984x888, 377K)

>wacky uncle nephew relationship is real
GODDAMIT AND IT ENDS

Second this

Life is worth living for a bit more

Attached: 1533923617858.png (240x262, 91K)

It is the longest game in DMC history, so probably.

youtube.com/watch?v=O0aGP-pPuLw
kek

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=192&v=wpg1GH5TDtI

Holy fuck guys, I've only been a fan of this series for a couple of months but someone posted the above video last thread and it almost made me cry. I've come to love this fucking series so fast and just because I bought into the hype behind the dumb Mega Buster trailer for tying into another favorite series of mine. But since being in these threads with you guys since then, fuck. I can't imagine how the wait must have been for those of you who've been playing since the beginning. There's something really great behind this series

Attached: 1551588232523.gif (480x270, 3.5M)

>AND IT ENDS
Camon user, the brothers deserve some time blowing their autism together, Nero has Kyrie and Nico.

That's literally cope right there, why don't you use a dictionary once in a while you donut

>lady still not over killing her own dad and tells nero one can never recover from it
>nero is still bumped out about credo's death

Attached: 1551849137585.png (1067x625, 524K)

Attached: memed-io-output.jpg (573x573, 248K)

The idea that people waited YEARS for a game and then suddenly turn on it when it comes out has always been bullshit. MGSV, DMCV, KH3, whatever. Reminder that shitposters mean little and to judge a game for yourself and to not take this place too seriously.

is son of sparda difficulty unlocked by default

Attached: 1551941002614.jpg (631x658, 38K)

Dammit Parker I need pictures of Vergil

No. You have to play through DH which is a wrong decision imo since SoS is usually where it gets fun.

you got it boss

Attached: 1551942894076.jpg (532x659, 65K)

barry ARE YOU OKAY
ARE YOU OKAY
ARE YOU OKAY barry

>have to unlock difficulties
trash game

We know, user. In the end we're just fujos, faggot twinks and swolebros that love cuhrayzee. Only shitposters derail, but we live and love the hype.

People had been mentioning a crossover with SMT, where can i find news of this?

The PC port of 4 had Turbo and LDK as the draws to get idorts to double dip. However the PC port of 4 came later

PSYCHO SIREN/MENTAL MACHINE REMIXES WHEN?

Attached: DsJ1PYfXcAAN-zR.jpg large.jpg (902x720, 67K)

It's for the DX2 Gacha game. Just play Nocturne instead.

>No music by Noisia
trash game, DmC the best

bacon, brie and cranberry sauce

Attached: HRRRMMMM....png (981x1000, 712K)

here you go

Attached: 1551665253621.png (960x672, 400K)

>Everyone constantly being sarcastic
>Barely any dramatic tension
>A quip every 5 seconds
God I miss DMC1's atmosphere so much.

Attached: 1545838053673.jpg (810x798, 82K)

It's an amazing feeling
After DmC took every bit of hope out of me for a real DMC sequel, after the DMC5 reveal hyped me the fuck up after feeling zero passion for video games for years and now that DMC5 is praised?
Name a better feeling

>being vulgar and crass for the sake of it
>character reaching his boiling point and tell his evil dad to go fuck himself
>same thing contextually

Cast in the name of God
Ye not guilty

Attached: Dwk0fB8W0AEPe0j.jpg (292x223, 12K)

is Nero's surprise a surprise finger bang?

>olives
Disgusting.

Attached: dante.gif (500x250, 733K)

I think out of all games you listed only MGSV was truly awful...on a story and tedium level.

Anyone who unironically shits on the fact this scene directly references Micheal fucking Jackson needs to eject themselves from the internet for they are too young.

>DMC is being DMC
>god damn I miss DMC

[ ] Louse
[x] Not a louse

gay

Attached: Vergil alpha omega.png (1920x962, 1.31M)

how long until game drop

He's right
Only thing worse than olives are black olives

Are you saying the tone and atmosphere of DMC5 is the same as DMC1? Because you're wrong.

I am going to go crazy and get cuttlefish and mayonnaise with corn.

ultra gay

I think this might be the only footage we have of it. I don't remembee if the leaker guy who streamed it used it at all.

Attached: Photo_Mode.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

I waited 18 years for Mundus to come back where is he

Just take the (you)

Attached: 1551475619045.gif (814x1554, 3.96M)

Shitposters are louses. They probably dress all black too.

>hellbent on edgyfying their characters.
Calm yourself, I don't thinl he even swears as much as Leon and Claire in RE2.
>edgyfying
yeah, makiny Nero swear a few more times automatically makes him really edgy, idiot.

Attached: Nero_pro_skater.webm (900x506, 1.29M)

Vergil's the one with a son, not Dante. It isn't time for Mundus.

>end of the son of sparda sage
>no fucking mundus and he sitn dead
>we all know Dante thinks vaginas are gross and won't fuck a woman

>stale characters
>obnoxious level design with hidden shit forcing you to run around to add time to a short game
>gameplay elements locked behind deluxe edition paywall
>microtransactions
>no dodge button
>very barebones story
>rolls back most of the advancements the series made in DmC
>disgusting and problematic portrayal of women as damsels in distress and sex objects

sorry guys, it's not the early 2000s anymore

Then go play RE4

haha

Wow? Levelheaded, valid criticism? What am I reading. This was never a part of the algorithm.

I appreciate the fact that Nero was matured half of the game and then he turns back to his DMC4self when he found out he has an uncle and a father, making him very confused and conflicted

I would be too if the man who cut of my arms and killed thousands upon thousands of humans to obtain more power was my father.

No I want to play DMC.

People have already talked about it in the DMC threads. I'm just reiterating since someone asked.

Meh I find it decently funny

>killed thousands upon thousands of humans to obtain more power
when was this implied I played 1 3 and 4 but that was years ago and I don't remember

I wasn't attracted to Lady until this game but now she's a top shelf waifu to me despite others saying she's ruined

fuck you. this part was funny & natural. I love how she keeps giving him shit & then he answeres the phone.

I don't think she's ruined. She actually looks good in game. I still prefer Capcom making their own models in a pseudoanime style akin to the DMC3 CG renders. That's only my taste though.

Then deal with what it became after the first game, you've had 14 years to adjust.

Isn't Bayonetta something you'll prefer then?

>Dante swearing is worst since his character was conceptually never supposed to swear.
Doesn't really matter anymore because Kamiya hasn't directed the series since 1 and Dante has sworn in DMC3 and 4. Granted he swears a little bit more in 5 but not nearly as much as Nero. And the swearing for Dante isn't really in cutscenes it's mostly in-game.
>How the faces look are subjective but I'm not a fan and it takes away from the character's respective iconic looks.
Not trying to be an asshole here, but I don't really get your point. Dante's face has changed quite a bit over the series and the "iconic" part of his look was the red jacket and white/silver hair, and that he's a handsome man. His face in 5 seems like an accurate evolution from 4. Nero doesn't really have an "iconic" look really, he was only in 1 DMC game prior to 5. The only reason you probably feel his look on 4 is "iconic" is because that's the only look we remember him having in the only game he appeared in. the only character I can see this argument working for is Trish, since she was always supposed to be a very attractive woman and most of the time in 5 she doesn't look that great.

Attached: dantes.png (1472x696, 1.13M)

He swears far less than your average person. you sound like a ponce cunt.

Hello there /dmc/ I still don't watch anime but I'm allowed to discuss this good series with you guys yes?

Attached: 1530743188301.jpg (319x331, 18K)

daddy

Attached: vergil_ponder.jpg (1645x1080, 648K)

Welcome fren

Might be gay then.

Attached: file.png (730x1000, 586K)

God damn he looks good here. Actually menacing as heck
But dont let them eyes fool you when his human side is some lonely goth boi

Attached: v.jpg (649x865, 115K)

Honey cheese is Itsuno favourite pizza, not Dante's
I'm sure Dante likes simple pepperoni pizza I know I do

Honestly my only problem with the current design is his hair seems too dark, being medium gray/blue instead of white, and his jacket being too dull of a shade of red.

>Trish and Lady still worthless

thank

Attached: 150354613.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

>people were literally holding off suicide for this shit

Attached: 1223916569964.png (1024x595, 559K)

just kidding

Tell me about Barry. Why is he so mad?

I would prefer them to replace Dante's swears with clever cheesy exclamations. I think it was a flaw then and I think it's a flaw now. My problem with the faces is it's inconsistency. Dante is definitely the best to have translated but the other characters suffer abit. Nero in game doesn't look like his 5 render all the time. I still think you can be in 1 game but still have a signature look. Vergil managed to do it in 3. Vergil gets the worst. He loses alot of his sharp features from 3. I see the models to be inferior if they just made them as they wanted it to be rather than scanning them. I mean Nico had abs and a browner skin, akin to Agnus, in the concept art.

why

Attached: 1496489455527.jpg (619x453, 28K)

I will be able to play DMC5 just for this week end, after that I won't get access to my pc until april
getting a pizza would hamper my time with a game, I'll pass on desu

Attached: 785FAD74-A0C5-44D7-85CC-2FE09A4EBF5A.jpg (591x591, 189K)

got ya! frennly ribbing
you are welcome here fren

immersion lost

I have no idea why they're in the game. I know they influence the plot abit but at least show them dunking on demons.

It's not that she's not conventionally attractive, she just doesn't do it for me. In DMC5 her hair is fuller, her mary sue eyes are toned down, something about her face is super cute to me.

So does Crewcut have anything else to his name or just the one cutscene?

>3 hours and 45 minutes

Attached: 1551335210051.jpg (1080x847, 86K)

He's the one who narrates the catchup video but that's all I know.

He's gonna get his own DLC
>Starts out similar to the beginning/first trailer, but Nero is getting overrun instead
>An armored car swoops in and saves him just in time
>Crew Cut emerges
>He has no arms below the elbow
>Nero stammering "You gotta get outta here, there are demons!"
>"Relax, I got this"
>"You can't take them on with no arms, you'll be killed!"
>Crew Cut looks back
>"Cheer up, deadweight"
>Swiftly moves his arms down across his belt
>Fully tricked-out automatic rifles attach to them
>"You taking notes?"
>Combat encounter starts
>Crew Cut plays like a hybrid of Lady and Dante's gunslinger style on steroids
>His guns to good dps, can be angled, and can juggle to make up for lacking melee
>They have attachments that work like the style/breaker system: grenade launcers, flame throwers, bayonets, stun guns, gases, etc
>Play through the first few Redgrave parts slightly remixed, up to the Goliath fight
>After the Goliath fight, Crew Cut looks towards the demon tree looming in the distance
>He looks at a picture of his fallen comrades clipped to the top of one of his gun arms
>"I've got a score to settle with that son of a bitch"
>The credits roll
>The DMC crew walk out of the movie theater, unsure of where the director got such a ridiculous account of the events
>And why he's baiting a sequel

Will we ever get footage of the final boss where they actually have enough style to get the devil trigger remix lyrics

I don't know man, are you sure?

Attached: file.png (979x469, 613K)

Now compare it in game.

Yes. She looks better in motion than in that render, and she looks like that weird/nerdy chick you knew in high school that was really attractive but downplayed herself. God someone post the waving webm or the nude scene

Attached: 1551101297885.jpg (512x456, 63K)

They should have killed off Kyrie, Nico is a much better fit for him

finally barry moved on from KH3 to shit on the next popular game DMC5 in the misguided believe that it will somehow make FFXV a good game..
Oh lord barry let it go already.

Attached: 1551697530020.jpg (1024x831, 99K)

Fuck off. Nico is a funny character to have Nero bounce off but Kyrie is who he likes.

She looks really fucking good in this scene

Attached: lady_reveal.jpg (1594x1080, 370K)

>Dante and Vergil sibling rivalry now consists of friendly sparring
Now I want to see art of them doing stupid shit like seeing who can piss the longest.

who the fuck makes these edits? I'm disappointed in everyone involved but can't stop laughing.

Is it really fair to compare games graphically with 14 year difference?
I still think she looks better in 3 though.

Attached: file.png (693x305, 247K)

That's awfully specific.

everyone thinks that way, genius.

clearly not this guy

Damn, Nero's dialogues in the final boss sounds like he's angry and about to cry at the same time

>literally posting a watered down souls game with an even worse camera
You smokin wot m8

It's whatever. I just thought it was unfair to use that 5render because it didn't make her look good. I'm on the side of Capcom making their own models and to stop facial capturing too. RE Engine is trash if it can't make it's own models or having a hard time with mocapping.

Nostalgiafag

tfw 1 hour and 23 minutes till release

get a pizza,
blend it
slurp it through a straw
crazy times need CUUUURAAAHHHZYYYY solutions

>The end of Dante's story is him and Vergil fucking around in hell until they eventually die

Actually pretty kino

New Zealand?

I sorta hope that's what happens. I think Vergil coming back to the human world without reprecussions is wishy washy end. My only regret is that Dante never got a child.

Yeah

>I think Vergil coming back to the human world without reprecussions is wishy washy end
It's shonen anime dude. I don't even watch anime and even I know if the villain says sorry then everything is okay and people just accept it.

SHUT UP THEY'LL COME BACK EVENTUALLY AND LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER
;_;

Attached: vergil_dante_van.jpg (1486x836, 151K)

Wait, they died?

Look at the reflection this isn't real

No they get "stuck" in hell but Vergil still has Yamato

That's why I don't want that. Staying in hell feels like a fitting end that sorta compliments 3's ending. Either that or Vergil willingly goes to human jail. They can't kill him anyway. Maybe you can even visit him in a DMC set in the future.

No, the epilogue just shows them dicking around fighting each other like brothers.

Attached: DMC5_Jackpot.jpg (1719x1080, 648K)

Think they should touch on Nero's mother and why Vergil decided to have some sort of relationship with her?

youtube.com/watch?v=Z4OhbzSFpnk

Attached: 1551798754267.gif (400x336, 1.33M)

Attached: 1530410534693.jpg (1024x678, 54K)

No. I think, like Sparda, it's better to keep it mysterious.

They've done it once, surely this time...... DMC with just Nero will be boring. Despite me liking Nero.

Bayonetta is just post DMC3 meta garbage with an even blander story.

King Vergil will probably get kick Dante out of hell at some point

If I were to buy a pizza for DMC it would be probably some pepperoni pizza from Marco's and some of their breadsticks too

Make a new character in a DMC spinoff. Mainline stays with Dante or Vergil. There are alot of ways to move forward if they wanted.

No, I won't. Criticism is valid.

Best thing a DMC6 could do is have Nero and Vergil share the most screentime but the formula of Dante being the back half of a game for three installments in a row would probably get old

What about Souls or the upcoming Sekiro?

That music is super familiar but I can't place it immediately, the fuck is it from

While Vergil has little to no care for humanity I guess, maybe like Sparda he felt something for humanity or one person that caused him to change, well thats what I like to believe

dmc5 being as good as the reviews making it out to be

>sucker punches Dante while still seething in anger
>beats up his tired dad while sounding like he's holding back tears due to how fucking mad he is
>Ends up knocked on his ass immediately after
>Deadbeat dad runs off to hell with his uncle so they can have dick measuring contests for the rest of eternity and suffering no consequences for causing thousands of deaths and leaving their debt for Trish/Lady to pick up

How did Nero ended up getting so btfo?

Attached: 1551595427996.webm (1280x720, 1016K)

I want DMC.

Sounds like remixed Yoshi's Island music

did Kyrie show up at all?

youtu.be/oKJ2EZnnZRE

Let's be honest here the atmosphere in DMC1 was a product of it being RE4, Kamiya obviously never intended the game to feel that way, it's just the way it turned out after time making it
DMC2 had an interesting diffrent atmosphere, to bad barely anyone could sense it because if how shit the game was
DMC3's atmosphere, is trying to replicate some of what DMC1 did, but that is how it felt, like a imitation

No, just a phone call before the final boss

Unless saying you prefer chocolate to vanilla is a criticism what i think you have is called preference. A preference that you knew since 14 years ago wouldn't be catered to, actually ever since Kamiya left DMC. You can either adapt, adjust or move on. Saying you want x because 'you like it is' vapid and drowns out actual criticism.

Not the first time they've been stuck in hell. Give it a couple years. Besides Vergil still has Yamato. Though it had to ability to travel from Demon World & Human World.

>tfw no dmc game where you hang out at dante's office and take odd jobs with lady popping every now and then

all I want is a comfy dmc game

Attached: 1528579706802.jpg (326x313, 20K)

I knew it was some Mario game but for some reason I thought it was the bonus room theme of the first SMW. Close enough I guess

tfw no Kyrie butt
is she pregnant at least?

I'm sorry user

Why doesn't V look like Vergil at all?

Was this the happiest moment of Dante's life?

what do you think barry looks like?

why do Japs hate redheads so much

No, she's raising orphans though

>Dante made off with Kalina Ann and its sequel
Lady must be waiting for the day he returns up just to beat his ass.

So Cloud and Tifa all over again

>Doomfag and Quakefag meet a Fortnite kid

>he didn't do stupid shit like that with his siblings/friends when he was a kid

Attached: joy.png (1969x1969, 3.36M)

how long before it's out for free

What are you ordering, Yea Forums?

Attached: D1A9X-1U0AAHJ2x.jpg (1536x2048, 680K)

>make a vibrator joke
>can't have her pregnant tho
come on now Capcom, listen to Abe

Maybe a Yakuza style spinoff but with hunting demons and devil arms possessing humans? I think it would be sick.

It's probably real, haven't seen this one myself but I just finished my first playthrough and there's Dante, Trish and Morrison sitting around in the RV with no reflections in the glass.

I've been there. It's fun. If you order the steak they do a skit when they bring it do you and act like the steak suddenly is coming alive and someone rushes in with a mini torch to sear it.

How can any man resist

Attached: 1551914965.png (556x1017, 653K)

>part dmc combat
>part messing around arcades and eating pizza
stop, you're describing my dream game

Attached: 1528772527563.jpg (212x400, 12K)

>just finished my first playthough
HOW WAS THE GAME user? What's your verdict?

Attached: smooth.png (721x408, 375K)

That chicken burger looks alright.

Spoilers, they sort of did in the ending but didn't go into much detail.
Vergil says "Well, well..THAT was a long time ago" and Dante replies "I guess you were young once too. As much as I'd love to hear that story..". So I think it's that Vergil is remembering Nero's mother, when he's referring to "that" he's putting two and two together in that banging some chick a long time ago created Nero. It kind of seems like it's implying it was more of a one time thing.

Are you okay, Barry?

Lady is the miracle of universe.

Attached: 1551891116125.webm (800x512, 1.82M)

Attached: 1542154918780.jpg (882x960, 76K)

I always wondered. What are they digging for?

I love the little hints, but did Vergil ever encounter Lady in DMC3? Its been a while since i've played it

So is Nero actually some hoe's son or was she an actual person?

You seem to be new here. Super "costumes" give infinite DT, but the character looks the same as usual.

That sounds cute, how'd it taste?

Attached: 007.jpg (1200x800, 688K)

Also you can order this cup of coffee.

Attached: mug.jpg (2592x1936, 1.81M)

MOTIVATED AS FUCK user, another successful notch in the Capcom redemption arc.
Excited to move on to SoS later after classes.

I'm the one who just posted that pic and I know it's real, I watched part of the leaked stream
>stream that pic is from was the guy playing on PS4, which also censored Trish's butt even though it wasn't originally
>tfw when the games come out on PC and Xbone we might see her ass in it's bare uncensored glory

Bah, wrong thread. Meant for

Attached: ot39D0SbAI8.jpg (311x265, 21K)

Yes. After the Vergil 2 fight. You might remember the line "Is that all what you think? Foolish girl."

She was some chantry cute girl, like Kyrie.

The picture is from a youtube channel with the cutscenes, idk about that censor tho

She tried to kill him after being tricked into thinking that he made Arkham be evil

Someone else ordered it. I got Phoenix Wright meals. They yelled the Japanese version of Objection! when I did.

OH GOOOODDDD I LOVE HER ITSUNO I NEED MORE LADY SSCCCEEEENNNEESSS IT'S NOT JUST SEXUAL I FEEL THE PHYSICAL NEED TO MARRY AND CARE FOR HER FOR THE REST OF OUR LIVES HOLY FUCK LADY DATING SIM GAME OR SOMETHING WHEEEENNNN

Attached: DwE6bqdWwAYzE5c.jpg (631x658, 43K)

Why was nero so mad?

She was sorta teased in Vergils opening scene in DMC4SE

Totally forgot about that. Huh,seems like Vergil cares after all. I'm interested in Morrison's letters too,seems like we'll get more in-depth info about him and Dante

Attached: 1394477422091.jpg (469x563, 68K)

Even in a worst case scenario we'll have mods in a matter of weeks if not sooner, the future is bright.

Attached: 1534989406735.png (800x600, 373K)

In that cutscene, Nico says the road is blocked up ahead, so they have to use shovels to move debris and stuff out of the way I guess.
>I love the little hints, but did Vergil ever encounter Lady in DMC3?
yes, in the cutscene after the second fight with him. He also walks by her while she's sitting down curled up in the library before the Arkham fight.

Attached: vergil_creeping.jpg (1685x701, 330K)

Attached: Disgruntled Fox.jpg (639x524, 63K)

Holy shit that went over my head, and here i thought SE was loosely canon, i mostly played BP with Vergil and i somehow forgot hes actually in the story.

Attached: 1512435326227.jpg (574x797, 322K)

Wanting to bone women who look like your mom is a Sparda bloodline trait.

>have a cold
>wake up lightheaded with neck and head feeling numb
>I think I wasent breathing for a sec

Holy fuck I think I nearly died. I feel fine now but jesus that was scary. Not going back to bed now.

Attached: 20190228_124941.jpg (2022x1080, 593K)

You'd be mad too if your dad ripped your fucking arm off, killed thousands then started to have a fight to the death with your uncle for absolutely no reason but weaponized autism all while refusing to acknowledge you

>Dante
>banging Trish
Hilarious.

Attached: c9ytkgebrxo11.jpg (736x415, 86K)

Wait wat. What was Vergils goal in this? Whyd he kill so many people? Why was dante ok with that?

>tfw you die 24h before the release of DMC5
holy shit, i'm glad you're okay user

Attached: 1392778287908.png (457x396, 184K)

He definitely considered it at some point.

Power

>What was Vergils goal in this?
What the fuck do you think retard? He wanted power so bad that the first thing he did when he got Yamato was literally try to cut the human part of him out because he figured what's left over would be more powerful. He was right but that resulting being was Urizen and Urizen steamrolled a city

>Goal
POWER
>Killing people
POWER
>Why was dante ok with that?
Don't worry about it

He literally just wanted to beat Dante

Attached: images.jpg (293x445, 10K)

That sounds like sleep apnea user! You should get yourself checked out.

Attached: 1551501822899.png (500x530, 248K)

Oh, so the dead people thing was an accident? Why do he and dante go to hell then? And does nero know vergil is his dad?

>What was Vergils goal in this?
Get the fruit so he could obtain more power (Majin) and fight Dante again since he was still SEETHING from the past duels he's had with him.
>Whyd he kill so many people?
He needed more power.
>Why was dante ok with that?
Dante doesn't give a fuck as long as he gets to have fun.

Pretty sure Dante wasn't okay with it until Nero stopped them. He was ready to kill Vergil.

>change trish's VA to wendee lee instead of keeping dannielle
Why?

technically it wasn't him, it was Urizen

Vergil split himself into Urizen and V because he was dying. Urizen is just his MOAR POWA side with no memories and killed so many people in order to power up to Mundus levels. V was his humanity and was trying to stop him so when they merged back, Vergil is mostly forgiven because he didn't want to do anything malicious other than fight Dante.

>Oh, so the dead people thing was an accident?
Well not the first time. Remember Temen-Ni-Gru? Vergil never really answered for that.

Writing is total shit in this game, i mean writing never been good in DMC, it always been about some cuhrayzee nonsense shit and stylish fights.

Do you think Vergil kept her hood on while conceiving Nero? What did he fantasize about while doing the deed?

Attached: 1511889309736.jpg (574x574, 53K)

>Nero comes in with his DT
>his immediate reaction is "oh shit what is this power?"

Attached: 1551681046255.png (191x258, 107K)

Lady is not for lewds user.

Attached: lady.webm (1920x1080, 2.68M)

christ

Attached: 1551726760449.jpg (800x450, 55K)

Fucking everything up wasn't Vergils intentions so he went to seal off hell again and Dante went along with him because he still loves Vergil and would rather fight demons with him and do sibling rivalry shit in hell than stick around the human world and be poor

>does Nero know Vergil is his dad
he does now, Dante tells him and he has a little bit of a break down over it

Attached: 1551584911736.png (1777x1486, 1.57M)

Japanese companies' relationship with VA has always been rocky. Kairi from KH got replayed and even Venom was voiced by another guy.

LADY IS FOR A LIFETIME OF LOVE

germany still likes strategy games

Attached: file.png (712x537, 198K)

Funny you mention that. My dad has that and has one of those breathing machines so that actually makes a lot of sense, but my nose is completely stuffy right now.

Is sleep apnea genetic?

Attached: 1550104103204.jpg (1000x677, 105K)

>leaving their debt for Trish/Lady to pick up
Don't worry. Morrison has got the perfect job to help them pay up the debt.

>Lady gets blacked

What the fuck itsuno

I don't know if you can call it an accident when he became Urizen on purpose.

she looks fucking shit. her body model is bland as fuck & the lighting is terrible. what's wrong with you guys? you'd get turned on by nude hispter arthouse sculptures.

man the new blacked scenes are looking promising

Attached: 1550867326374.jpg (540x720, 33K)

>the dead people thing was an accident
He was fully aware of what would happen both times. He simply doesn't care.

>Trish seated in a position where she can show her ass to Dante
How can this bitch be so thirsty?

>Dante actually says "not in a million years"

>all these anons still almost dying

Is there some weird cosmic force at play?

Fantasizing of a powerful Eva

There were never any chances for him to answer for his crimes. Who would convinct him? Dante and Nero certainly only want to stop him, not kill him. I suggested it before but I want them to make Vergil turn himself in. I mean they can't really kill him and it would be funny seeing Vergil in chains he could easy get out off.

>tfw you never truly enjoy DMC games no matter how hard you try cause your hand dexterity is shit and you cant do any of the fun combos that rack up the style points.

Fuck you faggot nobody gave you permission to speak about my wife that way. You have to have a soul to understand how perfect she is

oh dear...

Attached: ladytrish_job.jpg (1721x1050, 498K)

They really made Morrison into a pimp, he flatout calls them bitches when its revealed he has a deed to the studio that Dante gave him before leaving

your standarts are too low to appreciate real beauty.

>Why do he and dante go to hell then?
To cut off the roots and they did it pretty damn quickly. At the end, they're just having a little vacation in Hell since Vergil can just use the Yamato to get back to the Human world anyways.

also since the quality got fucked because im bad with webms, here's a pic of Dante's taste in literature.

Attached: 2019030710281460.png (867x737, 551K)

Based Morrison

And then what? He helps out during the next demon crisis he actually didn't cause and gets a pardon?

The need to make shite falls around my gut
And the excrete within loses control
Gotta let it out, gotta let it out
All The Stool inside has a hold of me
Clenching my anus trying to break free
Poop fast baby, don't be slow
Open Stall, Sit Down, time to go
I can't seem to control
All this scat that's inside me
Don't sit down, there's some warmth on the seat
Socks are stained by someone else's piss
Lukewarm urine, I just can't resist
All this poopoo inside me
All of this feces making me frown
my u-bend, turning burning brown
constipation is getting bigger
brap, brap, brap
Pull my flushing trigger
Embrace the darkness that's within me
No hiding in the shadows anymore
When this wickedness consumes me
Nothing can save you and there's no way out
All of this feces making me frown
my u-bend, turning burning brown
constipation is getting bigger
brap, brap, brap
Pull my flushing trigger
When the shite ends, it's not over
Public Toilet is no closer
with a laxative making me poo
I throw myself in the loo

>vergil's human side(V) admits that again and again he lost against dante
>regular vergil doesn't accept it
What the fuck is wrong with him?

>reading porn mags in front of Vergil and Trish
Does this man even have the slightest bit of shame?

Just keep him in hell. He can kill all the demons and gain all the power he wants without fucking over weak ass humies. You could even have DLC with his adventures in hell for future titles.

>next dmc game is a lady and trish co op game

I actually really like this idea

Its the attitude of a man who realizes that sex is useless

aM I JUST FUCKING RETARDED?
hOW ARE PEOPLE ALREADY PLAYING THE GAME?

Attached: mfw.png (64x32, 5K)

when?

Attached: ae985dd1-6d06-44e4-a392-5b3954c4cb45.png (313x521, 128K)

I WANT YOU FOR A LIFETIME
SO IF YOU'RE GONNA THINK TWICE, BABY
I DON'T WANNA KNOW BABY, I DON'T WANNA KNOW

Attached: farewell uncle dante.jpg (900x463, 89K)

Big problem of the game for me that there is no stakes, im okay with Vergil being final boss, since its tradition. But they really should have made Urizen his own, not Vergil part.

No. He stays in jail and he breaks out if he's needed. He goes back in after. Maybe you can visit him. It makes sense and the only solution I can find.

it's literally nothing compared to previous iterations.

Attached: ldy.gif (435x250, 1.23M)

>Urizen has a bit of Vergil's Beowulf moves
Nice

She really had pornstar-tier tits in 4

Attached: 1551565721.png (278x322, 244K)

some local stores are breaking street date release

You fight Urizen 3 times though. Vergil only comes back after he loses.

DMC4 is Lady is worst Lady i swear. La creatura...

One of the theories that was floating around was that Dante and co. would kill Urizen and Vergil would sweep in last minute and steal the fruit to power up and I honestly think that would have been better.

Do you guys think ill be okay if I play this game while never playing the other games? I need something to hold me over until sekiro comes out.

Like uncle like nephew.The scene after this is that he was waiting for Nico to come with the van and he fell asleep with the magazine on his face.

Attached: nero_magazine.jpg (1666x1080, 407K)

Post the pizza you're planning on getting or making tonight

Attached: o.jpg (562x1000, 66K)

Makes it kinda hard to be happy that he came back

Like I said, tasteless. You keep our soulless anime schoolgirl bimbo, patricians will stick with the new qt Lady and her beautiful smile

Anyone got that pic of Lady fresh out of Artemis?

Goodluck fren.

>Urizen Lunar Phase

Attached: 1547686729644.png (248x233, 79K)

It's still weird to me that dante hangs around lady and trish and still reads lewd mags around them

>patricians will stick with the new qt Lady and her beautiful smile
But she got blacked, though....

He doesn't want to fuck them.

You can't have a human body without shit user

You can. The problem is they didn't unlock all difficulties and normal is quite easy. You can replay it on hard or extra hard but you have to unlock them by finishing the difficulty below.

I got all my wisdom teeth taken out and ate fried chicken tenders like 3 hours later. You'll be fine

Protip for recovery is drink protein shakes. Really helped me recover fast

fuck off she's married to me

have a webm

Attached: lady_artemis_rescue.webm (904x514, 2.34M)

That's fucking gay nothing pisses me off more than an easy game. I guess I'll pass then.

I can't fucking get Urizen's theme out of my head.

you didn't though

If we get playable crewcut in dmc5SE or dmc6 does that confirm meme magic is real?

Attached: q8o9j44908u11.jpg (720x705, 38K)

When burger samurai uses DmCppelganger

Attached: 2019-03-07 11.40.16.png (1904x1018, 2.73M)

That's pretty funny. Dante always destroy Vergil.

That's actually pretty funny

What is up with Capcom games and teasing characters coming back from being trapped in a sequel? First Megaman Legends 3 now this hopefully the latter actually happens, I've completely given up hope on the former

I like how Vergil just keeps staring at him the whole time he's reading that.

Attached: just.jpg (636x564, 43K)

Poor Verg. He constantly gets BTFO by his lil bro and even his own kid wrecks him. He's probably the weakest of the three at this point, yet he's easily suffered the most.

Attached: 1551816641791.png (376x438, 265K)

>tfw the weak human side you tried to get rid of wins more often than you

Attached: 1551786854480=5.jpg (480x480, 97K)

OD fanservice

>epilogue of dante and vergil
>vergil was struggling against dante
>dante was just smiling and having fun
What the fuck Dante

FAUST HAT FEDORA MOD WHEN???!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

>even his own kid wrecks him
That was a Dante who already fought against Urizen, V's Familiars and Vergil. He was spent as fuck.

i refuse to hold these double standards, eurogamer is a leftist rag and i'm not going to care what they say just because it's a game i'm looking forward to. you fucks and your selective outrage

>Don't say it!
>JACKPOT
fucking 10/10

Attached: 1544302268377.gif (322x322, 642K)

Dante had a reforged Sparda in his hands. Vergil got powercrept.

Sup, Barry.

*reforged rebellion

so are you from resetera or the discord?

Vergil and Dante are heavily implied to be even

>Fight had to be interrupted by Nero
>Post credits scene implies that they're just sparring nonstop in hell and are tied in wins

>DMC without turbo mode is fucking dog shit.
Now, aren't you retarded.

The crazy thing is, Dante has fully embraced his human side and he still beat Urizen. Just imagine how strong Dante would be if he told his human side to fuck off. No one would stand half a chance lmao.

Vergil is just LARPing as a power autist after fusing because he doesn't want Dante to make fun of him for changing his ways and admitting defeat

That's exactly why Vergil can't win against him, if he does then it proves Vergil's perspective is the correct one.

HE'S SWEARING AGAIN!!!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA IT RUINS THE GAME IT TOTALLY RUINS THE GAME!!!!!!!!

Attached: swear.png (1366x768, 1.68M)

Is this legit?
How many times do they shit on DmC?

I still think it's bad for Dante to swear.

It's out now for NZ. Laters cunts

Is he wrong?

SHOWTIME

Attached: file.png (634x590, 549K)

>453583283
Not even deserves a (you). Go back to KH threads, you pathetic tryhard troll wannabe.

Dante can throw the hat at the enemies marking them by putting a spectral hat on their heads. The enemies marked drop red orbs every time you attack them but can also deplete you of yours in case you get hit. It's a high risk - high reward thing and it would probably not a good idea to attach that to Vergil since you might just end up broke by the end of the fight.

Attached: 1544410971003.png (900x900, 569K)

YEAAAAH!

Attached: fxUTvBVtrvQ.jpg (457x445, 71K)

Yo user this guy is trying to cheat you out of a (You). I got you covered though bro.

To be fair, saying shit and bitch doesn't really count, especially cause Dante never really seems upset or meaning it. It's only when he goes FUCK YOU in DmC that we have a problem. Pretty sure he never does in DMCV, and stuff like that is reserved for Nero, which is fine. Besides we still have shit like the faust hat dance and him making fun of Vergil's defeat so im fine with it.

>bitchslap nearly killed me
post yfw

Attached: 1551507843111.jpg (273x408, 22K)

Attached: 2019030711085918.png (1920x1080, 3.7M)

Yeah but even Dante moves slow as shit. Im not exicted to play at a pace slower than all the other games.

>I think I'll sit this one out
So, funny. It's like he really is just a tired boomer.

incredible

>inb4 modfags change Dante's model with his and we get
youtu.be/CV9LyYzLUyQ?t=11

Attached: 41994191_2198249336852557_4969862231634081110_n[1].jpg (814x685, 50K)

>don't you dare say it
>vergil tries to cut dante's head because he's tired of it
>still says jackpot
Godbless

Attached: 1539065562524.jpg (200x200, 8K)

>People got mad over this

>I survived DMC5 development hell
w-what did they mean by that

So is this going to be the most kino game of the past 5 years or so?

Guys, we did it. These threads were the best fun I've had on Yea Forums since good old /LiG/ on Yea Forums during the summer. I only started playing the DMC games after the DMC5 reveal, but it's been an absolute blast. Thanks for everything, have fun with DMC5, and stay motivated

Attached: justyouwatch.jpg (1600x900, 792K)

Development probably encountered alot of problems when they switched to the RE Engine.

I fucking lost my shit the first time I saw it. I don't get what's there to hate. Those firework at the end are like the icing on the cake.

Attached: loca.png (976x642, 822K)

*fireworks

But I thought Dante was the Omega

Attached: dantestraw.jpg (457x396, 18K)

This is fucking beautiful. How can anyone hate this ?

Ahem... FUCK YOU!
youtube.com/watch?v=q_NEho2zKZs

>Nero gets angry and starts bitchslapping his uncle and dad and his dad's doppelganger repeatedly
>they return the favor before going to hell

>fused sparda and rebellion
Doesn't that mean Dante is strong as fuck now since he absorbed sparda?

Attached: znUSou0agg8.jpg (475x709, 95K)

Meant for

Never played DMC4 then, when Agnus and Dante decide to go into Shakespeare mode and wax lyrical before Dante shoots him straightthrough the monocle.

Feeling accepting yet?

if u get a link hmu with that shit bb

Nico is so thoughtful
she even made Nero a Finger Bang Devil Breaker

Attached: b73d2699c4358f0f13319ae1e0cd6767.png (661x183, 19K)

>Yea Forums now hates DMC5
I knew it. The second it got positive reviews I fucking knew you faggots were going to shit on it because liking something that is also liked by other people is a big no no on Yea Forums.
Fuck this shithole.

Spoiled myself, and when that part came up, I laughed out loud. The synchronized sucker punch got me good.

Can I unlock the game early with vpn? Don't want to wait for tomorrow since I'll be working morning shift.

That's actually pretty neat

Dante is subhuman, didn't you listen

What the fuck are you talking about user? Yea Forums is fucking loving it

That's just Barry the op, user. Nobody else is hating on DMC5.

Look at the OP.

YOU CANNOT KILL ME
I AM what'dja say?

Attached: neroforkpower.png (720x405, 399K)

OH NONONONO
BROS...

true post

protein+calories helps a lot

>Elektronische Musikorgel 450x
German pops up in the weirdest places.

Its some falseflagging faggot, try reading the DMC thread

Idiot.

>just went to pre-order
>Got regular instead of deluxe by mistake

Do I need to call for a refund?

underrated post

I'll stay motivated user I promise

Should be able to fix it by walking in and telling them

Digital

Can you believe someone waited 9 months to give birth to this Yea Forums shitposter?

I don't hate it. I just have criticisms that I want remedies if they wish to move forward.

>been an insomniac for at least 5 years
>never get around tos leeping at a good time
>literally been asleep during daylight hours for 5 years non stop
>finally have the motivation to stay awake in the sun because I'm too excited for DMC
I know its sad but I can't help it.

>Demons can get out of hell on a regular basis
>We're supposed to believe Dante and Vergil are going to be trapped in hell forever fighting demons until one of them gets bored and decides to do something else, extremely likely to be Dante.
One of my only gripes with the story desu

So how does the multiplayer work?

Do they have pizza in hell?

It's very limited but there are certain missions where the system will connect you to another person if you're online or ghost data. AI if you aren't connected to the internet.

Connect with another actual person or?

Why all of you think they stuck there? They just have their fun and can leave whenever they want

>there are anons that didnt get to see the end of this ride
>there are anons that died with DmC being the last game in the series for them

Attached: Dli_Cx2UcAAZQDa.jpg (689x1200, 136K)

Pretty sure you can upgrade to deluxe later they said

He was probably shitposting, but the sad thing is that a review really said that about the Faust scene.

Nero doesn't know much about hell so he doesn't know they have plenty of ways out even if they somehow lose Yamato.
Nico could even try to make a hellgate if she must.

If I preordered the deluxe edition on steam do I get early buster access?

Attached: 1551895214492.png (1000x666, 241K)

Is V a boomer?
Are they trying to tell us something

another actual person, yes

I feel you user but thats okay as long as you have fun with the game. Getting B or C is quite disheartening but just remember to have fun

He's two days old