Why didn't the Mikado just give him a gun instead of 2 slaves?

Why didn't the Mikado just give him a gun instead of 2 slaves?

Attached: 1524152976486.jpg (1920x1080, 544K)

i used to play games like this until i had a daughter

Attached: 1550696285415.jpg (2418x640, 819K)

Die Architekt...

Not a game anymore, huh? Now it's real life, huh? No need to simulate it in a game now, huh???

He wanted his little brother to stop lusting after his wife by giving him two onaholes.

But he already saw that his brother was living in an inn with like 3 other girls already, one of which was very dedicated in domestic affairs and bloomed like a gentle flower in the kitchen.

no he's gone too far

Attached: 1551674784836s.jpg (112x112, 2K)

Because two of the most powerful mages > a gun
Once somebody is in akuruka form I doubt a gun would do much

There was no logical reason for Haku to ever face someone with a mask on them. Also I highly doubt they'd know what the fuck is happening when he pulls it out and gives them a bullet straight to the unmasked part of their head.

>Give
Did you miss the point where he bred their line purely for the purpose of them serving his little brother?

They chose Haku because it was what they were born to do.

You must have missed something, because it was at complete random that haku woke up at that specific time. They were already in the world when he was up. At one point they even mention how one of them is going to replace haruka while the other one is going to give birth to the next set.

A gun would eventually run out of bullets. His dick will never run out of semen

So this is the power of Burger bond.

user if Haku wouldn't have woken up one would have had to give birth to twins and die in the process while the other would other one merges together with the previous Honoka, inherits her memories, and serves as the High Priestess raising and training the next two kids.

Haku waking up spares them of this.

>giving the twins to haku will spare them from giving birth
Not when they have a say in this.

Keep him away from your sisters.

>newfags still don't know the meaning behind the picture
Jesus christ, how long has it been?

Fuck off. Make a general already.

Dude has literally a whole research station, you think he couldn't just make him more bullets?

Don't get married.

Don't even associate with women. Especially attractive women. Leave that to me. You keep hot gluing your resin anime figurines.

I will. Enjoy your false rape claims,STDs, child support and alimony.

What's a flesh puppet? Do they mean their master sticks their arms up their buttholes and make them do stuff? because that's pretty hot

Attached: 1528649689068.jpg (1920x2480, 1.03M)

Thanks for the clarification. They're very nice slaves

>Don't get married.
he's a feeder. It's not her getting fat on her own.

tradcuck delusion

AHEM