Other urls found in this thread:

guide.fire-emblem-heroes.com/en-US/rutger_lone_swordsman/
guide.fire-emblem-heroes.com/en-US/idunn_dark_priestess/
guide.fire-emblem-heroes.com/en-US/sue_doe_of_the_plains/
guide.fire-emblem-heroes.com/en-US/thea_stormy_flier/
guide.fire-emblem-heroes.com/en-US/lugh_anima_child/
youtube.com/watch?v=MZsfTWqqKKM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Disappointed yeah because I know there will never be a comical alt for Tharja where she's in the bulky Awakening knight armor

Attached: 12.png (991x538, 784K)

>Lone Swordsman
>Atk/Def Bond

Attached: 1551923210305.png (576x1024, 767K)

>Vantage locked 5*

Dios mio...

So uh... will this banner demote 3 units?

Attached: 1550982575097.jpg (600x800, 253K)

Thea's statline is kinda boring.
So is Linde's 2nd refine.
Does Thea have any +4 assets?

Attached: 28457330_p0.jpg (600x800, 81K)

Did they just haphazardly put together Rutger's skills or something?

This is IS

>Giving a male free unit good skills

Attached: 1548268310827.png (601x361, 295K)

F*ck armors and f*ck dragons!

Attached: 1551330236251.png (499x537, 173K)

*Swift sparrows your path*

Attached: Naesala_Fight.png (1684x1920, 1.39M)

yes sue shouldnt be on this banner and the edge lord shouldnt be a ghb

>At some point we'll all be pity broken by Lugh, Thea, or Sue

Attached: 1548641372779.gif (448x252, 2.41M)

Same reason why Garon was an infantry instead of Armored Dragon I'd assume?
Jeez, being a male unit in a gacha game is already suffering but being older than like 30 on top of it is kys tier

>GHB free unit is another sword infantry when I already have L!Roy, Owain, L!Ike, Karla, B!Celica and Laevatein
ZZZzzzzzzz

Nobody cares about GHB units beyond what skills you can kill them off for.

Valentia came too early for freebies. Clive and Tobin are some of the worst units in the game despite being free, with Berkut being meh. Everyone from BK onward can at least be considered okay (except Canas)

Attached: 1545967316236.jpg (381x381, 22K)

Naesala has done wonder for me though. Great PP game while having decent bulk.

>Canas
What they did to him was God awful

GIVE US VALBAR. If IS is going to continue with their armor obsession, they might as well give us an actual armored hero that isn't an alt.

Attached: valbar.jpg (210x240, 14K)

This. Oswin and Gatrie as well. That and I want to throw Leon a bone and ally support him with Valbar.

Out of all the Lance Armors in the game right now, only three of them are canon and of the three, two are playable and both are female
JUST GIVE ME OSWIN FFS INTSYS

Is anyone ever happy playing this game

That bow seemed pretty nice until I saw that 8 might.

I unironically find Aether Raids fun.

Not at all, they're all pretty decent. Idunn is your typical whalebait but I'm not that interested in her.

The bright side is that all the SoV characters released in year 1 are eligible for refineries so we can hope those three will get some good refines.

Friends play it religiously but never sound happy playing it at all

>Sue shared with green Raigh
Reee.

No. I want the game to just die so it can be over already

If you can counter the biggest annoyances like Veronica and L!Azura, it's not that bad of a mode. My Micaiah with Null C Disrupt has been great for me. With a light blessing and teamed with 2 Eirs, she's an absolute goddess.

I stopped playing it a long time ago. Now I just use it's art assets on better games.

Attached: sosc.jpg (1278x718, 363K)

Seasons were a mistake. Wish I had those bonuses full-time.

I kind of still enjoy building characters and see them getting strong, but all the changes they have done since the Arena update have been pretty bad. I enjoyed Aether Raids a lot before L!Azura was released, now I dread that piece of shit mode.

But seeing my +10 units getting refineries makes me happy, I waited for so long for Nino to get hers and now she's even more amazing than what she already was.

Attached: DXetLmiVQAAxJAy.jpg (1518x2150, 636K)

what's this? it looks fun

I'm happy whenever there's a new squad assault and actually have fun with the game for three minutes and then go back to just logging in for orbs.

I don't have Null C-distrupt but I have found ways to bait a Veronica away from Azura by having Eir with distant defence and then killing Veronica next PP. She can typically tank any other ranged user that isn't a bow user or dagger user.

I also don't really care about Arena scores and still do arena with whatever team I want to use. Been doing that with arena assault as well.

Really I just can't get over some of the things Heroes does right and just ignore them like the specials being based on countdowns, weapon triangle mattering alot, the skill variety and a lot of things I wished mainline had.

I believe it's Stranger of Sword City

>Rutger isn't all that amazing and has a shitty base kit
>but still blows Navarre out of the water cause of the boosted BST

It's not fucking fair. And Sophia gets a really good raven tome while Lyon still doesn't have a refine.

At least I can keep celebrating this instead.

Attached: Screenshot_20190305-200153_Fire Emblem Heroes.jpg (1200x1920, 1.12M)

Stranger of Sword City. It's a decent dungeon crawler and if you get the PC version then you can whatever art you want in place of the generic characters the game gives you.

Why did you block out your orb count?

When is Sophia getting a person weapon and a refine?

Cause I want to save again and not knowing how many I have helps that

"Eternal Tome" is hers.

>heterochromia

Y I K E S

thanks

What's the most orbs you've managed to save at one time? I think my highest was a little more than 450.

>Dark Excalibur is just QP
Are you fucking kidding me.

Should I give my Saizo the Goodie Boot+?

Just a tad over 500. Blew it on something retarded (rolling a 2nd Azura for AR, which I ended up not even using).

Sure I guess. He's obviously never gonna get anything good.

Huh, I thought you said VGs don't matter all those other times you lost? Strange that you're now celebrating.

Attached: 48d0676cba1314c924098f13e805988eb6878c47_hq.jpg (736x600, 52K)

The highest I ever got to was like 150 last month and from all of those orbs I got a Ryoma, Greil, Valentine's Soren, and Legendary Roy.

Pair that with Special Spiral and it's pretty busted. Expect to see this shit all over AR.

I think it was maybe 180 something, was saving them for Halloween Jakob on a b8% but blew them on Sonya since she was on a banner at the moment. Was good decision in my mind in the end since I never liked using Jakob at all.

>Spic blocking orb count
(lol

>Does Thea have any +4 assets?
pls respond

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Spic.

They don't matter, but Morgan got cute fanart from it so it's all better

Attached: D00gZy7VAAAq0Ga.jpg orig.jpg (1366x1095, 317K)

Here.

Attached: D0-MkLUV4AE9FAs.jpg (2047x1447, 428K)

>They don't matter
Not what it looked like yesterday when you tried to spam the thread and actually got butthurt when someone stole that first post celebrating from you.

Attached: 1505267801238.jpg (468x571, 57K)

So is Idunn just straight worse H!Myrrh? Because it sure seems like it.

*better HMyrrh
Her prf is crazy good

It's okay. It makes her more tanker at least.

Maybe stat wise but her prf is insane. Expunges debuffs and gives +4 to all stats for your troubles. The stat boost also activates if she's not at 100% HP. That, combined with her kit, means she can tank like a champ.

I'm so proud of her

Attached: D0vD-zgUwAARdzC.jpg orig.jpg (600x800, 67K)

I just noticed the new banner starts in two days instead of tomorrow, what a letdown. Guess that's one more day of no content.

Attached: D0-fbdvVYAAHxmX.jpg (1200x844, 150K)

>voting gauntlets don't matter
>except the ones where my favorites win

Attached: (lol.png (362x305, 258K)

Fuck international Women's Day
Fuck Captain Marvel
Fuck Devil May Cry 5
March 8th is FEH day!

Are we going to see women wearing pink hats in Washington again, which will end up triggering trannies? Because trannies believe they're women, but lack pussies.

We *just* got a new squad assault. That's like, 5 minutes of content right there dude. And new refines, so go grind out that SP to learn them.

I appreciate your attempts to bump the thread by samefagging, spic. But it's better to just let it die.

Hurry up and put Charlotte in the game fuck.

>armored dragons

Attached: 1540415190724.png (755x755, 510K)

I don't have any of the units who got refines this time. I'm glad for Nino, but I'm still waiting here for Nowi and Fae to also get theirs.

Attached: Capture_2019-02-13-07-56-23.png (538x453, 331K)

I'm still waiting on a handful of characters too. I've got like 1400 dew right now. Really hoping for Berkut and Lyon to get something but free characters have been getting shafted lately

I love Sonya

Attached: DYdf4RvXcAAZ7B4.jpg (800x1131, 126K)

I hope Tobin's refine is a bow and a horse

Attached: 1551722226719.png (245x222, 118K)

I can't wait for Spring Surtrb Helbindi, ice loli and Loki to be revealed.

>bunny Loki
Pls no

I only have 90 orbs

Lyon better get the most busted refine ever I swear to god

Attached: that's a plus attack Sophia on the lef but I forgot to enable the option to show ivs.jpg (1080x960, 743K)

Idunn has thighs that can easily crush a skull.

Attached: 1551841530128.png (800x760, 521K)

Both pale in comparison to Lilinuke anyways

+atk or +def for Gunter?

So let's say I'm interested in building Sophia. I assume she'd be better built as a full EP unit with:

>Eternal Tome
>Bracing Stance
>Quick Riposte
>Atk Smoke

And maybe Fierce Stance or DD/CD 3 SS. Sounds pretty decent.

Rutger has cool art but no way am I wasting 20k+ feathers on yet another red swordsman when I've already got so many

Someone tell me how to build this guy.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-06-22-53-10-1.png (1440x2516, 3.47M)

looks fine to me

Why is there suddenly FEH threads again?
Did the general die?

No. We're just going through the usual routine right now of units being revealed and their stats being datamine along with whatever else they might find.

They always pop up whenever a new update or trailer happens. It's better this way since they get to die quickly when done at any other hour.

I stopped playing this game long ago, but I'm glad to see Lugh get some love, he was always my best unit in FE6.

Attached: b-baka.png (960x636, 104K)

I got Duma so yeah. One thing about this game apart from already liking FE is that not many other turn based phone shit appeals to me. This is one of the few where it's actually fun, at least HBs are.

>Rutger got shafted
I'm glad I stopped playing this shit since they're STILL fucking over fan favorite male characters and instead making waifugarbage OP even if nobody even gives a shit about the character like Karla.

Attached: 1436649730714.png (550x412, 231K)

Oh they finally added her. Neat

Attached: DFsI-4-UQAApfkN.jpg orig.jpg (1006x1007, 171K)

Should I?

The Ike is -atk.

Attached: Screenshot_20190307-001257_Fire Emblem Heroes.jpg (1080x2220, 1.21M)

>Lewd arts are back

Fucking finally, all the other arts where disappointing

Attached: pipimi.png (439x519, 134K)

Tibarn, Naesala, Keaton, Lewyn, are all good like in they're own games, what are you talking about?

this vg combined with the one where sigurd lost to tharja made me realise VGs are shit too

It took you that long huh.

Yes.

The only times VGs were good were the first one with Chrom vs Ephraim and the one where Ninian BTFO both Corrins.

>Ninian BTFO both Corrins

That one was really fucking unexpected. But welcome.

Attached: DL2y9gyVAAAeOQr.jpg orig.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

aceman got any Lutes to share?

>Soren fags got 7.5 multiplier
>They still didn't win

Attached: 9540589.png (649x559, 824K)

Yeah I'm disappointed I still havent pulled armor Ike yet after about 200 or so orb and 2 crap pity breakers. I've about mcfucking had it with this game, been getting flooded with garbage 5 stars this year.

Attached: 1542167619808.png (351x364, 258K)

Attached: DUEElDcV4AEzHyp.jpg orig.jpg (768x1024, 185K)

BASED as always, if your hard drives ever died it would be a great loss

Attached: 1532994823046.jpg (1031x1200, 200K)

>Ungu bunga me think VG was bad because character me like didn't win

Brave Bow+ has only 7 Mt

dont see anything wrong with sigurd losing seems really fitting for him

AHEM

Attached: literally our girl.jpg (668x414, 64K)

The two camilla saltmines were also funny.
>stomps the fliers gauntlet so hard that people complain VGs need some sort of system that doesn't allow this
>beats Lyn using said system and people lose their shit because Lyn is more popular.
It gave us gems like this.

Attached: 1504498577749.png (868x930, 129K)

Attached: DhX-8SRV4AATGip.jpg orig.jpg (806x1062, 127K)

>Sue
Yes...
YES...
YYYYEEEEEEEEEEESSS

Attached: plonkton.png (943x720, 633K)

I was planning out all the different scenarios on how the bonuses would go and Morgan being able to tank a 7.5 was one of them. He still came close, his best on the 7.3 was like 3.3 billion and then he got 4.8 billion on the 7.5. He was still over a billion points behind in the end but it was a good effort.

Attached: D0PH9JAXgAA8GOE.jpg orig.jpg (850x1100, 69K)

The one where Shanna pulled off a win against tacomeat was also pretty good. But the gauntlets in general are shitfests that ISIS never should have bothered with.

My personal favorite.

Attached: 1527838189116.jpg (720x960, 127K)

lel

I stopped playing this fucking game after I blew 200 orbs on a banner and didn't even get one of the banner units. I got a Brave Roy, who's inferior to my decked out Eliwood, and 2 fucking Mists.

I do keep up with it since at the very least Heroes is the best way to show Nintendo and IS what the fans actually want from the franchise. If not for this, then they would've kept forcing Fateswakening down our throats until the series died.

Attached: wake me up.png (250x140, 36K)

But fatesawakening is what objectively sells the best and this is backed up by heroes.

>That salt post
Holy shit

Attached: 1543085786712.png (674x664, 403K)

sue is cute

yea and?

take it as a sign to move on from gatcha shit
fuckem

Attached: D04LX6oV4AAH9po.jpg orig.jpg (1024x1002, 169K)

Should have voted harder than :^)

Get mad kid.

Fair enough, but through Heroes the fanbase was able to show their utter distain for this and now we're getting more appreciation for 6 and the Tellius games now.

Hell, the whole Reinhardt fiasco brought Tharcia 776 back into relevancy. Hate him or love him, Chad Thundercock is the reason why we even got a proper Tharcia banner to begin with.

Also on a side note, Heroes is how I learned about Ippei, arguably the best artist to do work on this game.

Attached: reinandfae.gif (546x609, 588K)

stop playing gacha trash. why not play an actual fire emblem game where there is some semblance of difficulty?

Is there anything in this game more lazy than Squad Assault's seal rewards? What is the point of giving us 7 seals that all do the same thing?

Stop projecting.

I never had a problem with them. They make for a good seal to slap onto a unit when you don't know what the hell to put on them.

Heroes has more difficulty than some of the games like Awakening, Echoes or etc.

>why not play an actual fire emblem game where there is some semblance of difficulty?
so none of them then

Lol.

pseudo-difficulty, remember reinforcements exist

what the fuck did he mean by this?

New Mystery

>Reinforcements that acted like in mainline that just pop but at least don't act the same turn they spawn in like in Awakening or FE6.
The absolute state of mainline

Hmm yes, Rutger will be good atk/def fodder for her.

Attached: Screenshot_20190111-021931.jpg (1080x1920, 1.32M)

2/4/5 without stave cheese
6 hard mode

>but through Heroes the fanbase was able to show their utter distain for this
Not really. In fact, it only really gives proof that people who don't like 13/14 are a vocal minority.
And the idea that we're getting new game banners because of this kind of falls apart when you realize we had a banner for Fates subhumans between them.

Attached: 20180324_kagerou.png (1024x1024, 1.09M)

Sigurd cheeses the first half of 4 by just existing, Seliph does the same for most of the second half.

>2

Attached: 1520577622758.png (500x500, 228K)

Attached: BtlFace_D.png (1684x1920, 1.14M)

Attached: D1CGhpyVYAAJ2ek.jpg orig.jpg (1534x2048, 288K)

Actually, the FEH fanbase was showing their utter disdain for fateswakening banners with alts of already released units, reason why the Adrift and the Hostile Springs banner got such a negative reception and why the whole Brave Camilla drama happened. Meanwhile everyone welcomed this new subhuman banner because they're completely new units and I'm sure people would be happy if they keep releasing Fates characters as long as they're all new to the game.

kute kat!

Nice, now I can recover orbs for the fateswakening bunnies or brides

>reason why the Adrift and the Hostile Springs banner got such a negative reception
Give proof.
>brave camilla drama
You mean people shitting their pants that camilla is still popular, giving them bonafide evidence that people still like her enough to vote for a 7th alt for her?

Indeed.

Attached: DSBISR6VwAAWeyv.jpg orig.jpg (1720x1400, 208K)

Idunn should be Mythic

Not thicc enough unfortunately.

How am I supposed to decide on who to give this Mist's Rally Def/Res+ and Swift Sparrow to? I don't have an Eirika built.

Attached: n.jpg (903x902, 98K)

Eir isn't thicc and she's Mythic

Attached: D0_wci1VsAEIt7E.jpg orig.jpg (2500x2453, 643K)

Why do all the dark mages suck? Sophia, Lyon, Canas, etc.

This triggers the pedophile.

Rent free.

>Give proof.
Look for it yourself, I ain't looking for old month posts for you. If you were around when that happened you surely saw the complaints as well.

>You mean people shitting their pants that camilla is still popular, giving them bonafide evidence that people still like her enough to vote for a 7th alt for her?
My point stands, the whole CYL crap and her being at the top made every FEH related discussion unbearable with how divided the whole fanbase was. You either had antiCamilla, proCamilla and people like me and many others who didn't care and only wanted this shit to end. Myself I'm glad she finally got her Brave alt only because that bullshit drama won't happen again unless IS is cheeky enough to give her an eight alt.

Attached: 1548642510336.png (500x499, 203K)

How many orbs have you saved for her?

Tharja is good

Attached: 5784.jpg (1000x704, 94K)

Maybe they felt she wasn't "godlike" enough? Or maybe they realized that she was the highest actually new BB character on the last two CYL placements. Either way, they felt it wasn't fitting for it. Plus, that would mean we'd have two Dragon Mythics back to back. Gotta spread things out a little.

Why? Why do you have to come here and try to stir shit for no reason at all? Fuck off.

>hetero
BASED

Fuck gay
Fuck lesbians
Fuck homos

Cute and pure dragon waifu here I come

3 since I was rolling for Greil again.

I've had a Sophia fucking wreck me in AR and I don't know how.

Attached: Screenshot_20190112-230924_Fire Emblem Heroes.jpg (1080x2220, 1.15M)

isn't she literally a Divine Dragon (before getting corrupted)? The problem with Mythic is that most of the gods in the series are dragons. We'll get Hel, Ashera, maybe a Mythic Micky/Yune variant, then it's dragons all the way down.

OHNONONONO
*WHEEZE* AHAHA LOOK AT HER FACE *WHEEZE AHAHAHAAHAHA

Attached: Tiki_Summer_Fight.png (1684x1920, 1.12M)

Attached: D0r4w1JVAAIyffR.jpg orig.jpg (2000x2000, 265K)

how does the watermelon stay on the stick

Upvoted

>Plus, that would mean we'd have two Dragon Mythics back to back.
If she was Mythic that means she just wouldn't appear on this banner and appear on some mythic banner at some other point. It didn't necessarily mean the very next banner.

IS gave us Duma out of nowhere while still paying Gaiden no mind with a banner or anything.

Attached: D06QMIWU0AE26iw.jpg orig.jpg (999x1407, 138K)

>I don't have proof, just take my word for it
Yea Forums and reddit posts whining about it do not count as proof. Youtube thumbs-down are a fucking pitiful way to gauge as well, since while 12k did downvote hostile springs, there's still 291885 viewers of that that didn't sign in to vote it down, meaning only 3.94% of the people who viewed it left a dislike.

>my point still stands
No it does not. How does enough people voting for Camilla for her to maintain her popularity since her introduction of fates, let alone FEH where she never wavered from the top 5 of the previous CYL, and winning the 3rd CYL, give ISIS feedback that people are tired of fatesawakening?

Attached: 1524453904399 2.gif (120x120, 41K)

>Pulling for Elibe units

Attached: 1489454259080.png (330x370, 234K)

Gravity

More like it triggers the archaneabros

Fucking based.

guide.fire-emblem-heroes.com/en-US/rutger_lone_swordsman/
guide.fire-emblem-heroes.com/en-US/idunn_dark_priestess/
guide.fire-emblem-heroes.com/en-US/sue_doe_of_the_plains/
guide.fire-emblem-heroes.com/en-US/thea_stormy_flier/
guide.fire-emblem-heroes.com/en-US/lugh_anima_child/

Let's all appreciate Sharenas cute drawings

Attached: rutger_lone_swordsman_pop04.png (640x640, 84K)

No.

>Let's all appreciate Sharenas cute drawings
no, can she die already and get replaced

>Iduun
Winter Fae but with more Def instead
>Thea
Defensive flier pretty nice
>Rutger
JUST
>Lugh
expected to be nino like
>Sue
Blyn is still better

Fuck off, Anna/Gustav

Oh no, sorry, but we're not having this back and forth argument all over again. Believe what you want, so I will and let's leave it at that. The only thing this does is leaving people angry for things out of our control.

Attached: 1545799259845.jpg (1199x728, 103K)

Attached: D06NU6AUYAA-cJx.jpg orig.jpg (600x800, 91K)

Kill yourself Shitrena apologist.

Is there any reason to get Idunn if I already have Black Knight, Zephiel, Arden, and Zelgius built at 5* already?

they can also die

Based
Also FUCK CELICA

Attached: 1551706341647.jpg (1200x647, 467K)

Please don't be rude.

Attached: C8hZxa_XoAAGsNe.png orig.png (750x1000, 496K)

>Zelgius
you dont need anything else

But that also means that, if they did, they'd be skipping over THE most requested BB character not currently in the game, during BB's very first banner.

Askr shitters fuck off forever. Alfonso's dad is cool for the mere fact of having facial bakf.

She has good res for one.

Attached: Dtkg4roVYAA-sBU.jpg orig.jpg (1600x1200, 281K)

I want to disgrace Laegjarn

>The only times VGs were good were the first one with Chrom vs Ephraim

Attached: ALL RIGHT, LET'S FIGHT!.jpg (1200x2007, 1.13M)

Nice.

Attached: Dtk6DPuV4AAI8Am.jpg orig.jpg (600x800, 95K)

if want a good red armour then yea

I have one on my friend list that's basically just winter tharja but infantry. Even has the Candelabra.

Attached: Another Voting Gauntlet, bro.jpg (900x680, 115K)

Attached: Anytime.jpg (440x440, 60K)

Attached: D038SWdU0AAoXqv.jpg orig.jpg (1255x1388, 320K)

Gatcha is fucking cancer. I wouldn't trust a person who was happy playing a 'game' like this because something is obviously wrong with their brain.

>Weapon triangle that matter even more than mainline
>Special countdown is more skill based than luck based
>Expanded skill variety
>PP and EP play is balanced rather than favouring the other
>Weapon ranges are tied to their own range during PP so less range overlapping
>Good maps on top of that
>All of this in the phone game of all things
Nice """"mainline'""" you got there faggot.

All those unit deal physical damage and she deals Magic/Adaptive.
Armor effective weapon.
Waifu faggotry.

Spend more on worthless .pngs you seething brainlet.

So what else do we have left on this calendar?

>Can't come up with an argument
Cope

Attached: reinhardt-smile-meme-1-300x200.png (300x200, 88K)

Garon is pretty based. Probably the best free unit art, sprite, and skill wise. Maybe not statwise but everything else is on point.

Retard

>spend

Who ever talked about spending money, imbecile?

Attached: 1497660085590.jpg (10000x10000, 1.99M)

Klein's refine is actually pretty good. Might finally retire my Leon's Brave Bow build so he can use CC instead

>100 feathers log in bonus

Woah woah IS, I can't handle all this free shit, slow it down a bit

Also we got the canon OTP in the quiz map thingy

Attached: Screenshot_20190306-230053_Fire Emblem Heroes.jpg (1200x1920, 1.23M)

>1450 grails left
I hate this shit. I need a TT re-run with all 2018 units like last August's one.

Attached: Screenshot_20190307-010255.png (1080x1920, 1.81M)

I'd do both sisters

id give you my grails if i could

I wanna get freaky with Tiki.

>CC
?

350 more grails down the drain and he's finally complete. Now I can spend the rest of my living days scraping up grails to make Canas less shitty.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-07-01-16-25.png (1080x1920, 2.64M)

Close Counter

don't like the art desu. nothing charming about it.

Just like Sharena.

I wish the price was locked to 100 grails per fucking unit instead of going up every single purchase
It's fucking ridiculous with just 70ish weekly grails.

It's her tactics thing to explain her weapon, who the fuck else would they choose other than the person she stalks

Great taste. I'm also working hard on that +10 dream

Attached: Screenshot_20190306-232657_Fire Emblem Heroes.jpg (1080x2220, 1.48M)

over the line

Very nice indeed, Marisabro
I'm one merge behind because I killed one of her initial TT copies as I was a dumb newbie into the game, so that's gonna be a 500 grail penalty for me, but soon enough

Attached: 1549094941656.jpg (790x1060, 114K)

>start considering buying some orbs
>remember how IS is constantly taking free orbs away
>temptation vanishes

Attached: 66501945_p56.jpg (300x300, 55K)

They could easily use anything else. They did a map with Nailah and Mist on it and one with Anna/Eir on it.

would like to see Tauroneo, dudes got that fantastic facial hair
...also really liked Wallace as a kid before I realized how bad he was, just loved his whole bit where he yells about being unbreakable or whatever it is he says

Attached: 1506448295154.png (208x383, 13K)

it's cuz Nin is best dragon

Attached: 1507993609612.jpg (454x1200, 91K)

That's nice Eliwood.

>stall teams
>no dancer nor even armor march
lol

Attached: armorbros....jpg (1234x1280, 1.09M)

GHB/TT unit with Wrathful Staff when?

Attached: 1508200564223.jpg (700x684, 55K)

Only low taste plebs play any mobile phone games

I want to try making one, but there are still only 2 armors in the game I give a fuck about. Someday.

Attached: 22652030_p0.jpg (800x600, 222K)

I guess that squad assault from the update was too much content for us to handle that they had to hold back and only give us a quiz map

Attached: Screenshot_20190306-234318_Fire Emblem Heroes.jpg (4800x1419, 1.76M)

Reddit's beloved dragon

>only 22 more hours to decide if i want to roll more valentine's ikes for fodder
Aaaaaah

You know what to do.

>71 fucking HP
youtube.com/watch?v=MZsfTWqqKKM

Will we ever get a new lucina alt?

God damn. I really gotta remember the AI will target walls. Lost a unit assuming their horse would move too far away from their dancer to get danced, but nope. Moved 2 spaces to break a wall then stuck their sword up my dancer's butt.

Idunn seems pretty powerful in her base kit.
Sophia's, Sonya's, Merric's and Klein's refines are great. Sophia's base stats are so so though and Klein's natural speed hinders his bow to capitalize on the weapon.
Dark Aura is just boring.

I went for BK instead. Will get +9 next week.

How much more stats do you get by merging to +10?

from 0-10 around 4-5+ in every stat.

+4 to everything, and your first merge nullifies your Flaw. Dragonflowers bring +2 to everything. Summoner Supporting also gives +2 to everything.

>bring +2 to everything
+2 for infantry, +1 on everyone else.

That's only on pre-dragon flower update infantry. Like now Lugh can only get 5 infantry flowers too cause he already has boosted BST.

>Like now Lugh can only get 5 infantry flowers too cause he already has boosted BST.
News to me. You learn something new every day.

Why would Klein want Close Counter? Sounds like it'd be terrible on him.

Sophia kind of does kick Lyon's ass now doesn't she?

This is false. If you check FEH's ranking in the top grossing charts, you will notice that it did best during banners they didn't have Fates or Awakening, but especially, when they release new heroes and not alts.

Who's the buffest mixed defense non-dragon infantry unit? Curious who's the best tank among units that can't be taken advantage of with type-effectiveness weapons like Falchions and Armorsmashers.

This will be a beast alt on Halloween

Attached: 73547669_p0.png (847x1200, 783K)

>woman with curves wearing a revealing outfit allowed on the Halloween banner
hah good one

I don't know... Kilff maybe? He also has the bonus of being fast to avoid double and not needing QR as much. L!Ike is a great F2P mix bulk due to warding breath and radiant aether but his middling speed can at times need help. My L!Roy also has faired well with tanking due to Bonus Doubler raising his bulk from buffs even more. However the latter two tend to have lower resistance and generally for greater resistance you trade off for worse defence with most units. At the end of the day though the best tanks will always be Winter Fae, Surtr or Legendary Hector.

Hawkeye or Libra (better BST than hawkeye but a little rarer to get) are probably your best bets if you're looking for a solid unit in AR with null C-disrupt since they can bulk most of the cancer.