How would you rate 2019 in gaming so far?

How would you rate 2019 in gaming so far?

For me, it's a solid 8.5/10 if you like Japanese games

If you play western games, it's currently a 3.5/10

Attached: 87fdfe0d597a5bfbf8c14df36f6387ee-dc7z3i9.jpg (684x1024, 365K)

I don't like Japanese games and there haven't been any good Western releases I'm into other than Apex Legends which was free so I guess this has been a good year so far.

Attached: chickfilagirl4.png (480x596, 468K)

but what if you play games based on what the game is like and not what country it was developed in?

I too busy being a father now to play games

>father

Kek

>Drumpf wants to deport this
BLLLUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMPFFFF!!!112

>letting a women take gibs

That doesn't change that so far this year, Western games have been getting poor reviews with ~60 metascores while it's been pretty much only Japanese games getting the 80-95 metascores.

Nothing I care about has come out yet

also feels good seeing Bioware get btfo'd again

Attached: chickfilagirl.jpg (700x987, 51K)

>Sekiro
>DMC5
>The Division 2
>Smash DLC
>Ghost of Tsushima
>Death Stranding
>FF7 Remake
I’m happy

I love my wife May Sakaali.

This

Big live services games are flopping

when they are old enough to have their own hobbies you will have plenty of spare time because they don't want you up their ass 24/7

look at all of those games you haven't played

>REmake2
>EO Nexus
>Tales of Vesperia Definitive
>Ace Combat 7
>Liar Princess and the Blind Prince
Pretty solid so far, strong start even if half of it consits of a remaster and remake
8/10

Attached: 1536174656400.png (540x594, 118K)

The Remake is basically a total new game based on a 20 year old one

>HALO PC
>GEARS 5
>KH3
>DMCV
>REMAKE 2
>DEATH STRANDING
>SEKIRO
>TSUSHIMA
>METRO
>ACE COMBAT
>ANTHEM FLOPPED
>TITANFALL 2 REVIVED
10/10
It's like I entered a wormhole from the absolute hellscape that was 2018

Its 10/10 for me
>KHIII is most likely gonna stick as my GOTY
>RE2 remake is a great spin on RE2, was cool to watch my friend play and point out what was and wasn't diffrent
>Bloodstained is coming out this year
>Tetris 99 is fun as fuck
>I'm going to finally get to really discuss DQXI with my friends since they can now play it on Switch
>I'm going to get to discuss Final Fantasy VII, IX and X with one of my friends now that he can get the games on Switch
>Mario Maker 2 is happening, with a shit load of additions
I honestly don't think this year could get any better for me as far as gaming goes.

Don't forget about Silk Song coming, Astral Chain and Babylon's Fall from Platinum are happening

Attached: Hollow-Knight-Silksong_02-14-19.jpg (600x337, 45K)

Eh, I don't have any interest in those games. Never even heard about the Silk Song thing or Babylon's Fall

Casual

Yeah, amazing year

>Ace Combat 7
>Re 2
>DOA 6
>Devil May Cry V

Considering I have bought the number of new games I do in a year in the first three months....pretty damn good 9.5/10

True

Yakuza Kiwami was pretty good
I don't think i've actually played anything else that's released thus far. It's all Battle Royale garbage or chinkshit.

Sounds about right. I don't bother with Western garbage these days anyways.

I seriously hope you don't have a daughter.

Attached: Think about it logically.jpg (720x888, 334K)

I haven’t bought any new games

>tfw have a friend who refuses to play Jap games because he is really insecure and won't play non-popular games
>says he'd "feel weird" playing them (feel like "a weeb" i'm guessing), even for heavily western-aimed shit like Devil May Cry 5

>he's starting to complain that games are shit and that we're in "a drought" because Anthem was shit, Crackdown 3 was shit, etc.

>tfw i have given up on his shit taste in video games so i just laugh at him

Attached: face3.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Kek

>If you play western games, it's currently a 3.5/10

>Atom RPG was the only good game that came out so far this year
>only jap game i remotely care about is AC7, bought on release day but have not even taken the plastic off the box because i've been playing better games

Attached: 1437574429968.jpg (759x448, 87K)

Western games were never actually good outside of Rare's Nintendo properties. The West has been complete shit since after WW2.

Attached: just do it.jpg (3011x3366, 2.16M)

Kek very based

Great year because the good games are getting nice spotlight while retarded sjw games are flopping left and right. left alive is the only excepton but that's because it's a legit bad game
9/10, sekiro and late year releases might bring it to 9.5

So far, nothing is really that good, I'm just waiting for stuff that's coming out later this year

>Western games were never actually good outside of Rare's Nintendo properties
Name a jap game that is better than Civ 4.

Strategy games on PC are literally impossible to enjoy if you don't have autism

Rapelay

>Too busy being a father
>Still has time to post in an animuboard
Get your priorities right god damn.

Having a son is equally cucked.
You are literally prepping a bull for 18 years.

>Death Stranding
>this decade

Attached: 1511443755834.jpg (279x553, 29K)

>You are literally prepping a bull for 18 years.
Only if they fuck your wife, it's fine if they fuck other women. Being a bull is like the opposite of a cuck.

That's why you always have at least one daughter. If your wife ever fucks your son you have every right to then fuck your daughter.

>not fucking those women yourself and instead prepping a bull to fuck those women instead
Peak cucklogic

As if that's somehow worse than wasting all that effort for your son to be a cuck

Not a single game worth buying yet, and Sekiro and DMC5 are only looking like they'll be pirate-tier. Pretty lack luster year so far desu.

hate this weak jawed beaner dyke weeb, whenever they don't want to show their teeth in pictures, you just know these chicas are insecure about their face

>Death Stranding
>This century

Attached: 1551773369328.png (590x594, 332K)