4craft

4craft is coming back and this time it ISN'T run by faggots (Coty Getzelman)

We'll start in about a week or two, but while we develop it is there anything you guys would want to see this time?

Attached: 4craft.png (400x400, 180K)

Make it a realm because im on switch

potato knishes

no

You faggot

Will you use any plugins?

new map
xray protection on launch
something to nerf withers

you forgot two sets of parenthesis OP

We're thinking x-ray will be allowed because it seriously fucked everything up last year. We don't know yet though.

Discord invite code for anyone interested on updates and server launch. XSaS3hk

what if you just removed all diamonds from map generation? just limit combat to enchanted iron on enchanted iron.

No, it's a Yea Forums minecraft server, worst case scenario start a /vg/ general, nobody wants to play with the same discord crowd.

the Discord is for setup and communication.

We'll get a Mumble server going when it actually starts. Discord is shit.

No Discord set-up or any of that shit, just pure in-game action. The moment I heard about Cody setting up discord groups weeks before the server actually started up, I knew it was going to be a disaster.

interesting idea. we will def. consider.

How are you going to do enchanted iron with out enchanting tables, which needs diamond?

Ban potions or play 1.8. The entire game of 4craft for the past 2 years has basically revolved around who gets potions up and running first, they're fucking broken in 1.9 combat. Also ban trannies

fishing/trading for enchanted books
anvil

Cubic chunks?

we will also make resources limited per-island, which will encourage trading and partnerships to enhance the pvp aspect

Discord is simply for updates to the dev process. We don't want this to end up like Coty's 4craft.

This. Biggest issue was always grinding for diamond gear. That said, some custom recipes (ie one diamond = 9 iron bars) for gunpowder and the like would be appreciated.

Also, will you be using Towny or Factions?

Most likely going with factions for this one. Not confirmed yet.

Less autists on the Yea Forums island/discord, and more regular people.

ok good

will consider.

All you have to tell me is that it isn't run by Coty

I liked having separate islands for each board but I doubt there's enough interest to do that now

you're the faggot for thinking playing minecraft on a console, let alone on a switch, is a good idea

Attached: 1551771999498.jpg (463x352, 55K)

you may be right. Oh well, we'll try. We were quite sad in the way 4craft was run last year. We want a good Minecraft experience.

make saying the n word result in an auto ban

nigger xd
(user was banned for this post)

Oh boy I can't wait to bro it up on a small board like /fit/ or Yea Forums for two days until everything gets burned down by horsefuckers or the trannies on Yea Forums

Attached: 4craft.jpg (2000x1284, 1.28M)

Just keep posting regularly so I can keep an eye out for it.

the Yea Forums retards with the reiko bullshit from last year was fucking stupid. Funnily enough that guy got doxed and was put out all over the internet for being a literal degenerate tranny that tried to convert people over

Attached: 4craft zyzz.png (1920x1028, 290K)

what do you guys think about iron pickaxe with higher durability if comes true?

I know this is a joke but I would unironically love to see tekkit 4craft

not ever happening again.

4craft under coty

Can still xray in vanilla with a minecart and one piece of track

this. nobody should be allowed to say “n word”, only “nigger”

fuck vanilla make it stoneblock 2

Can you make it a realm?

>this isn't run by faggots
>but please join our discord
Make up your mind

This.
It's always just a, mlp, v and pol
Every other board only gets 0~4 members who all quit after a couple of days

/g/ got pretty big last year

Attached: polbook5.png (1616x2252, 2.34M)

There's no point using factions if TNT isn't readily available, because people will just build autism cubes. The only way to break those is with a fuckton of TNT, and even then with how long it'd take to set up an adequate cannon (implying people would even do that) it'd be easy to transfer the goods to a safe location.

Also, another good way to combat autism cubes is to make the lowest Y chunk and the highest Y chunk un-claimable.

Which iteration of 4craft had the Yea Forums mountain base with the Kojima shrine?

Patrons who had faith in Kojima would jump off a diving board into a pit of lava but it was only a single layer with water underneath it and a sign that said "You're alright"

>a way to prevent griefing thats actually decent
>obtainable spawn eggs and maybe monster spawners
>a large world with at least one of every overworld biome in it
>xray allowed
>cracked so i don't have to support the autism that is current-day mojang
>optional resource pack
>/home

Attached: 1535485474960.png (400x225, 104K)

I think v1 or v1 alpha

Attached: 1396125988542.png (1920x1028, 1.73M)

Is there a discord or anything for this server? I know coty recently expressed interest in hosting one but I'd really rather not have him host again and come up with more drama, so I'm all for someone actually competent to take his place

Also xray should be enabled since the meme plugin used to block it would lag the server too much

NQ5w5C
22:41:39

TempleOS
#general

xray will most likely be allowed.
A) it fucking destroys servers
B) it'll prevent people from just building shit underground and hiding there

Haven’t done 4craft before, but I’ve heard talk about it. What am I in for?

autism blocks and Yea Forums

Don't allow smelting down items to give xp. We broke the fuck out of a 4craft game doing that giving Yea Forums great enchantment on our gear.

Lots and lots of building and square blocks.

Isn't there an enchant for gold to be decent protection?

Disable verification.

>Disable verification.
Will do. I understand people will want to use pirated clients

What if the bases were premade for each faction? Made to resemble motherbase of course.

each faction gets an island, just like before. Will be using the old 4craft maps.

Attached: 1396153000983.png (1920x1200, 276K)

support for vivecraft

Please god no discord.

Thank you

>coty is kill
God bless you

Pirate friendly. I can't get my beta account back.