Be honest, Yea Forums. Are you addicted to video games?

Be honest, Yea Forums. Are you addicted to video games?

I am

Attached: 1531982562563.jpg (900x1075, 171K)

>Hit up the pawn shops to buy cheap PS3 games I can grind into dust and snort

No regrets

I'm addicted to procrastination.

Veni Vidi Sensi

Just wait until you go cool turkey.

It's called not having goal worth striving for in your life. Common this days.

This, I have no goals or dreams. Finding motivation is literally impossible.

edit when

I'm already trying to ease myself away from it. I have set days where I can't play any vidya, and i have force myself to do something actually constructive when I'm bored.

I quit WoW and I think about it a lot.

I miss it.

Attached: 1550652575889.jpg (122x117, 3K)

Nah, I am addicted to wasting time though

I'm just finding it strange, i don't remember ever having a "dream" of something i wished to do/make. All came to me too easy, then i stoped carrying, some form of nihilism i don't know.

Good for you, user. Self improvement is key; identify your problems and try to address them rather than ignoring them or waiting for someone to come save you. You might just make it!

Is this aris?

Yeah

Thanks man, we're all gonna make it brahs, we just need to try.

Attached: 1546819301082.jpg (833x906, 337K)

First year of withdraw is the worst, just to make sure delete your account.

The problem I have is wondering if I'm better off not playing WoW.

I'm not sure if I regret the years I spent playing and the question is if I can achieve things I want in life while playing the game

i've been growing out of them recently
they either bore me or piss me off with no in between

That's the spirit.

Playing vidya is not the problem, not doing anything else is harmful.
Like any form of escapism be it drugs or other forms of patology.
It's not hard to identify even by yourself, but somehow there is this resistance to change the way you live. It's like watching train-wreck in slow motion.

i've done like 5 hours in the last 30 days

Not really, there's just hardly anything better to do. TV and movies are shit

Attached: 1541202708966.jpg (495x480, 28K)

I'm partially doing what I want to do but the problem becomes I want to have an artistic outlet instead now.

I want to paint or draw and I think WoW would get in the way but learning to paint/draw isn't nearly as fun as coming back to WoW.
Also I want to have sex with girls and I think wow enables me to have an online social circle without socializing irl

Nah I just have ADHD. If I do too much of any one thing I stop getting anything out of it so I drift from vidya to cartoons/anime to books to writing to drawing to studying to music to exercise to cooking to costume making to psychadelics to doing housework etc etc etc, whatever is best suited to satisfying my goblin brain for the next couple of hours.

if youre posting on here youre not addicted to games

Attached: 1546438188386.jpg (748x3040, 414K)

No, but I am addicted to the internet.

I am. It is my only escape from a life fucked up beyond repair. Medical issues cause me to be outcast from society so I try to smoke a lot of weed and play video games. It gives me temporary comfort.

Attached: 1535492652789.jpg (525x481, 25K)

I wish

Ask yourself this question, if you keep doing what you are doing right now, how will your life look like in 2 years. Will it become better or worse?
I love painting minis but instead i'm binge browsing interwebs lurking and reading shit i have no interest in. Why? It's easy it doesn't require anything from me, it's automatic, comforting.
I think we want too much comfort, we can't grow that way.
Check out "The Mouse Paradise Experiment" or "Mouse utopia experiment" to get what i mean.

Holy fuck, that video is wild.

I think I know the answer is to not play WoW but my mind keeps constantly trying to rationalize my decision.

Also thanks for the advice user, hope you have a good week!

Never argue with "yourself", with your thoughts.
You can't win that, there will be always an excuse that sounds right. Remember that if you have a problem someone had the same problem before you. I wish i could help you but only you can help yourself.
Why the fuck do i get all motivated and full of energy at 3AM...

I'm addicted to big tiddies

Attached: 116250.jpg (1280x720, 332K)

I used to play Minecraft all the time to the point where I could probably have been considered addicted, but everything becomes boring eventually if you spend enough time doing it. Well, for me at least, and most other people.
Ever since then I've never had a game I was that into, so I at least don't have to worry about being addicted.

Anytime a new civ game or expansion is released, I play it addictively for a month of so. Only two more weeks until I'm free from Gathering Storm.

Yw, i'll grab e-book to read before i go to sleep.

Attached: beep bop.jpg (1174x880, 34K)

Wholesome posting on Yea Forums makes you feel great.
I genuinely think some of the best advice I've gotten in my life has been through shifting through comments on this site.

Get a good night's rest user, sleep comfy pal

Great thread, and great wojak

I usually only end up playing a couple games when a new expansion comes out, though I still really want to try out Mali, the Maori, and Phoenicia before I stop playing. Finding time can be a pain in the ass though.

I'm addicted to escaping this shitty experience we call life
I've forced myself to play games before, sometimes i think im having fun when in reality the fear of facing my own situation is so strong that my mind makes me believe im having fun.
Im that kind of retard that grinds 0,00000001% drop rate items in mmos.

I'm nervous for days after spurning a woman like this. you never know what they're gonna do, just hope they get distracted.

Only when i was a kid.

This, there's no way anyone can still be addicted to video games if they've been playing since they were a kid.

I am to rdr2 that game is fucking amazing

Attached: rdr2.jpg (940x627, 112K)

Wrong,there's so many old games that someone can play that the current state of the industry doesn't matter.

Nigga i havent played then in 2 weeks. If anything im worry i don't find the energy to actually play video games.

I got a cultural victory as Japan and a diplomatic victory as America; I'm hoping to go for a science victory as an isolationist Inca soon.