Hot the fuck do i beat Grey Prince ZUTOOOOOOOO

hot the fuck do i beat Grey Prince ZUTOOOOOOOO

Hollow Knight thread

Attached: ADD7B046-A477-46B6-AC68-DEE419E4298A.png (500x309, 101K)

First for Lost Kin best Kin

Attached: Brokenbro.png (582x361, 89K)

Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Difficulty Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Hit The Boss Like Nigga Don't Get Hit Haha

Only heal when the explosions come out, stay in the air for most of the fight, dash if he jumps up to hit you.

guys it took me 10 tries to beat Hornet in the green grassy area the first time you encounter her. do i have any hope of beating this game?

Attached: chickfilababy.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

Hornet gives you a hint of what you must do.

You do. If you really have trouble then you can read a guide if it helps, but other than that it's repetition and patience while learning the games physics and timing.
I died to watcher knights 15 times my first playthrough, and NKG over 60 times.
If you like the game, you'll beat it.

That's actually worrisome. Do you literally turn your brain off when you play video games?

10 is not that bad desu

Should be fine.

thanks. she was pretty hard.

Attached: chickfilagirl.jpg (700x987, 51K)

>hot the fuck
>hot
>fuck

Attached: EDFFEA3B-77F3-4556-8667-2F229300DC9F.jpg (1000x899, 350K)

how* goddamnit i aint bretta

>Did all sixteen bindings
>Take a crack at PoH with no bindings because fuck that shit
>job to fucking mantis lords
I knew they'd come after me all at once but what the FUCK
I hope I dont lose to winged nosk as well, that would be mortifying

Attached: 1396EE39-0B73-4D8F-B88E-305696DCB69E.jpg (1275x713, 506K)

ok so ive beaten zote and bretta has left i think i have enough practice,now is there any way to cheese galien so zote isnt as stressful

>Need to cheese Galien of all bosses
Keep an eye on the scythe, abyss shriek does solid dmg since he's always above you

Stand under him and up swing with a nail extension charm. The big scythe has a large arc to it depending on how far it moves after it bounces off the ground so just get used to its arc movement and it become easy to dodge. I can kill him in like 30 seconds with no damage.

Which is the most fun boss?

>died to PV in pantheon of hallownest
>already have him beaten on ascended
i dont think I have it in me to beat him on radiant, bros

Attached: 1551577428550.png (360x360, 95K)

mantis lords
BA HUNDA
Grimm 1
Hive Knight (unique theme really helps)

earliest boss you died to in PoH? Gorb for me

Attached: 1545155186065.jpg (531x683, 73K)

I've always had a really fun time fighting the Hollow Knight despite him being pretty easy

Did you forget there's no hot spring after Hornet 1?

Mantis Lords, Soul Tyrant, Hive Knight, Grimm and THUNDAAAAAAA

Attached: Ogrim died of ligma shortly afterwards.png (1294x982, 63K)

be honest fellas,did you know the trick already or did you have to look up that you only have to kill the God and not the Tamer in the Colloseum?

Mantis lords or Grimm 2

Honorable mentions to Markoth (even if it's also cancer), Soul Tyrant (one of the best for high tension second phase after a deep+hard first phase), White Defender, Hive Knight (I really like his overlapping abilities, swarm of bees and sequentially firing rounds of nails are both so fun).

I killed the god every time until I beat them on Radiant, when I found out beating the tamer didn't end it. Not much use for that info now though, I thought AoEs were so good against them.

NKG or PV. Sisters of Battle is good too. Most of the other boss feel too simple (Guardians, Moss charger, flukemarm, half the warrior dreams, etc) or have annoying mechanics or projectiles (Markoth, Xero, Uumuu, Radiance, etc.).
I've done all the radiant fights except AR in the last couple days, and Soul Tyrant and the 4 nailmasters felt like they just had too much HP.

First time I fought it the big one died first so I just ignored the tamer every time after.

I killed them at the same time in the Colosseum, and it was only when I was browsing the wiki afterward that I found that out.

Sisters of battle, didn t expect that at all, second poh i went all the way to nkg tho