Games that would be absolutely incredible if it weren't for one major flaw

>Games that would be absolutely incredible if it weren't for one major flaw.
I'll start with pic related:
Good game but combat is a joke. Bannerlord thread?

Attached: f2f7906e9f14d1e804fa23b2e431cdf582879b79e72dc462e7edf95444215400_product_card_v2_mobile_slider_639.j (639x361, 109K)

the combat is good though. The real problem is the siege battles.

The combat is pretty bad aside from horseback.

What's the problem with sieges?

>Bannerlord
Torrents when?

What's wrong with your brain?

>he can't git gud at the combat

get a load of this rhodok

Pretty sure it has the best combat to date desu. Only problem is outdated visuals

I still have fun with the repetitive ass combat. The wall I always hit is trying to take over the world. I Just get tired of grinding up rep before starting a nation. I can play through 30 300v300 man sieges in one sitting just swinging that poleaxe, but running from town to town is tedious.

The problem is that there aren't enough Swadian chads on this board.

AI can't handle it. You can outnumber the enemies 5 to 1 and still lose because those dumb fuckers just bunch up at the ladder and get killed by archers. And If you do autobattle in sieges it requires a fuck ton more troops to win than if you fight by them side by side.

>he thinks M&B combat is bad

shitter spotted, literally get gud

the problem is the AI, if the AI worked properly they could use more than 1 ladder in sieges and would properly flank the enemy and not get stuck in everything, not to say the AI fucking sucks at using lances when it field battles and infantry can't use pikes/halberds properly to defend themselves against cavalary at all, that's why cavalary is so overpowered in field battles

>randomly start playing tf out of this a few days ago.
>thread on the chan
It's the fucking Truman Show all over again.

Attached: all seeing eye.png (198x200, 104K)

bring your own set of 20-30 top tier archers and put them at the very top of your party list so they spawn first and then tell them to hold position at the outside of the castle and they should get rid of all archers on the walls, those they can't get you should kill with your own bow, this way your meele units can enter the castle/town much more easily, and once they are in tell your archers to move inside so they can shoot at the enemy spawn point wich you should also be doing (companions are great here because they can carry a lot of anmunition unlike troops wich only carry 1 bag of arrows/bolts) its pretty much the same strategy for every fief except in mods that drastically change the siege battlemap with are very few

wait you serious? i heard the combat IS what shines through.
can you elaborate on whats so bad about it?

You have narcissism

You can block a lance charge with a dagger if you time it right.
The combat was an afterthought.
Unless you are going to claim they meant it to be that way.

This game is talked about every single day on Yea Forums and has multiple threads at once during certain times.

>You can block a lance charge with a dagger if you time it right.
I don't see the problem with this

fug how did u know

>Games that would be absolutely incredible if it weren't for one major flaw.
Animation quality. They are planning on fixing that though in 4.0 I think

Attached: header[1].jpg (460x215, 97K)

Camera is far too zoomed in, same problem in the sequel.

Attached: 220px-BFME[1].jpg (220x316, 32K)

If you enjoy cheesing a bad combat system then good on you.
Don't claim that it is good because you have mastered said bad combat.

I have the same problem with DoW, but thankfully there are mods for that.

>nexon

Attached: vindictus[1].jpg (413x232, 27K)