Game allows players to shoot, bludgeon, slice, burn, crush, drown and torture NPCs and no one gives a shit

>game allows players to shoot, bludgeon, slice, burn, crush, drown and torture NPCs and no one gives a shit
>game allows players to rape and sexually abuse people and everyone is up at arms
These people are insane. Murder is worse than rape and yet they say that the latter must never be put in games.

Attached: AvBId8ah.jpg (600x400, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

affordableburialandcremationllc.com/notices/VERONICA-WOOD
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2323517/
intellectualtakeout.org/article/muslim-inbreeding-huge-problem-and-people-dont-want-talk-about-it
store.steampowered.com/app/985210/RAPE_DAY/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

because rape is closer to home than murder for most people.

Death is instant. Rape has an everlasting impact on a person.

Stop making this stupid fucking thread. We've talked this shit to death already. There's nothing left to say about it.

the guilt comes from the fact that the women enjoyed it

People are just morally inconsistent, plus we've normalized violence but not rape.

except death heavily impacts friends and family members. at least rape victims can recover.

are shitty rape VNs really the hill you want to die on? yes, our morality is inconsistent, but that doesn't mean games about rape belong on Steam

>murder someone
>2 people get sad for a little while

>rape someone
>2 people get sad for a little while
>1 person is fucked up forever

>murder good
>rape bad
why are Americans like this?

Attached: pepefroggie.jpg (800x450, 40K)

I think it's worse being dead than feeling guilt over the fact you had sex

>gamers aren't misogyni-
I fucking hope Anita wins, you guys are just proving her point

I'm going to say the C word.

Attached: whatshisname.jpg (480x360, 10K)

>death is less impactful than some dick
the absolute state of modern women

Attached: images (2).png (225x225, 3K)

If you're dead you don't care because you know, you're fucking dead. I'd much rather someone shoot me in the head than fuck me in the ass against my will. If you die, that's it. Game over. Rape you have to live with for the rest of your life.

women orchestrated their own misery.
Men don't want to marry you anymore and hate your shrill fucking guts.
Pretty great, huh?

haha just how retarded are you nigger

jesus fucking christ dude. Get mental help.

Attached: 1496588777551.png (327x431, 158K)

Go get raped by Big Bubba everyday in maximum security prison and tell me you didnt wish he would just kill you

>one person gets a sticky hole
>one person literally dies
>the former is unimaginably worse

Attached: 1548323808944.jpg (800x600, 198K)

the fact that you think that someone close to you being murdered makes people 'sad for a while' laments my opinion that you're not capable of even processing the conversation at play.

Many men have cum over gay rape. Its why male on male rape is really unreported

You say it like rape is exclusive to women. Get raped in the ass and see what happens.

don't hang around faggots then

>murder someone
>Family members are devastated and have to deal with their loved one losing their life well out of their hands and the psychological impact of not being there for them in time of the most perilous scenario a person can experience
>There's no way for the victim to recover

Rape is not worse than murder. Stop being silly.

You are literally defending rape. I'm not the one that needs help. But I just remembered where I am, so oh well. You have no consciousness in death. You feel nothing, you don't exist. In rape you feel all of it for the rest of your days. Maybe we have a different outlooks on life, but I know which one I would choose and it's absolutely a quick death rather than a life of misery.

Attached: 1537160651190.gif (250x233, 1.5M)

no, I'm implying that rape is a lighter offense than murder you fucking psycho

what is wrong with you

>Death is instant
Not all death is instant you fucking mongo. Have you ever heard of a slow agonising death? I hope you experience it after getting raped.

>not understanding that death is the ultimate release
Get out of here, kid. I can't wait to die. I didn't ask to be brought here. My loved ones can suck a dick.

It'd be a sore hole and maybe some crying in the shower but at least not dead, retard.

>imagine being this retarded

now that's a wild baseless supposition
but no wonder it's retarded, coming from a faggot who typed
>feeling guilt over the fact you had sex

you are an actual sociopath dude

Most people do not die instantly at all. Most people go out fighting/struggling for their lives. "They died instantly" is a warm lie used by emergency services to ease family members. They're not gonna say "he whimpered and bellowed as his intestines spilled from his belly after he was lacerated in the crash."

you still feel guilty about cumming don't you?

Attached: 1494623637397.jpg (208x250, 9K)

At least I'm not a fan of raping people.

>Wanting to live after getting butt fucked

Attached: e.jpg (650x658, 191K)

Don't use words you don't understand.

lmao fuck off loser

Attached: e2e.jpg (680x671, 79K)

>rape
>merely mental wounds
>slight physical wounds

>murder
>unrecoverable physical wounds
>somehow less screech-worthy than rape

>?

t. closet faggot

I'm a depressed nihilist, not a sociopath. I have no ill intentions towards anyone but myself. Dumbass.

Depictions of sexual actions in video games elicit more intense reactions in people than violence does
This is pretty much true across all forms of media

What if you die while getting raped?

I'm sure you meant no ill intent towards your mother who found your grey matter doing a Pollock imitation behind your headless corpse, moron.
Grow up.

>merely mental wounds
>says the guy that clearly has never experienced the unending hell of serious mental trauma
One you have to live with, the other you don't because you're fucking dead. Mental suffering can be so horrible that death would be preferable.

I didn't make an example out of your life.Go kill yourself if you think it's a release, we're speaking about human beings who would be affected immensely under the stress of losing a loved one.

yeah if you're a burn victim or some shit.
I got molested by a 9 year old girl when I was 4 and shit was cash bro.

Because murder at least has good gameplay associated with it.
Rape in games is just rape for the sake of rape.

What if you rape someone while getting die?

Purely because of overfamiliarity. Violence has been in games since before most of the zoomers here were even born. It doesn't change the fact that it's completely fucked in the head to condone gruesome depictions of gore and violence while at the same time arguing that depictions of titties are out of line.

It's not about defending rape, you half-wit. It's about mongs like you and every cunt with a victim complex trivializing death and its consequences beyond what the victim endures. Torture can go hand-in-hand with death.

I'm sure you were trying to be clever in asserting I'd hurt my family's feelings, but this is cringey as hell. My family know I only tangentially care about them, and they feel the same.

Attached: 1530584548462.gif (200x200, 2M)

hope you lose a child then.

From the sound of it that user isn't procreating anytime soon.

Fuck 'em. I didn't ask to be here, and they're selfish for bringing me here.

Now imagine getting fucked in the ass tomorrow by someone you didn't know. Not quite the same thing.

My son is the only thing I hang around for. I put on a good pretend show to try and show him that things will be alright. And maybe they will be, but I feel like I'm lying to him.

This

Vast majority of people go out crying and alone.

But we aren't talking about classical torture, we're talking about death and rape, the latter of which is torture. I've faced both (not rape, but torture) and I'd much rather be quickly murdered than tortured or raped.

>one you have to live with
You don't have to live with anything. You can end your own life and the rape becomes moot.
Murder victims don't get that choice.

if I got fucked by a 9 year old boy instead I'd realize the fact that someone probably taught him those things and that he doesn't know any better, and get over it

>oh no he put his peepee into my hole without my permission!!!!!! this is literally worse than being flayed alive and salted!

So you proved my point that death is less traumatizing than rape. Dead people don't give a shit because they have no ability to. Rape victims do. And loved ones are affected just the same. They lose the person they care about. Even if a rape victim survives, they will never be the same person they were before the rape.

Its not even about if death is worse than rape, you guys are approaching tjhis in a pretty dumb/disingenuous way.
It's that rape in this game represents violence targeted at a specific group of people. "Violence against women" is a term that's used a lot, maybe it lost its meaning for you, but it is actually what the whole game is about.
It's like having a 19's Century Slave Lynching Simulator where you carefully pick out the nigger responsible for your mulatto step kid, and send him to the rope after half an hour of a fully interactive torture scene. If you don't see a problem with this then i have nothing to speak to you about.

>whatabout male en pee ceees??
These male are npc NOT getting killed based on the fact that because they are male

guess what moron, murder victims aren't the same after getting killed

holy shit dude

because violence has often been glorified in my forms of media before video games were a thing. I've never seen that happen with rape - maybe its just me being ignorant of such depiction.

So that makes it okay? What if I was brought up learning to murder? I mean, yeah you'd be dead, but that's how I was raised so no big deal and you'll just get over it. What a pussy you are.

women aren't a 'specific group', they're half of all people on earth you idiot.

The difference is they don't care. Because you know. They're dead. Why is this a hard concept to grasp?

just fucking end it you pretentious faggot.

do you lack basic human empathy or do you honestly believe murder is a victimless crime?

How do you know being murdered isn't traumatizing? Have you asked a murder victim?
Murder victims get the trauma of someone overpowering and penetrating them except they have to endure far greater physical pain and they don't get to experience any more of the good things in life.

what a fucking idiot you are

Attached: 1539901552476.gif (256x192, 1.39M)

People die when they are killed.

because the hypothetical was a child as well. Jesus Christ, you're warped to shit. Get help please.

no, you are, equating rape to targeted ethnic cleansing.

>So you proved my point that death is less traumatizing than rape
There's no point to made there, it's a null point you fucking brainlet.
> Even if a rape victim survives, they will never be the same person they were before the rape.
This line needs to be shut down but it never will be because it can't ever be proven or disproven. However all i will say is if you genuinely believe rape "scars a person for life" you need to get out of your fucking house once in a while, make mistakes, learn what it means to actually suffer.

based retard

I know a guy my age (24) who had his whole family shot during the war and even he isn't as PTSD'd as these trannies.

nice one pepe

women are actually a minority, user
there are more males than females on this planet

I can assure you that the dead don't stop caring

yes half of all living things that sexually reproduce are women.
Rape isn't a targeted hate crime, rape is what happens when women enter the battlefield or a really sexually repressed guy snaps.

>rape a woman
>"YOU JUST RUINED HER LIFE YOU MONSTER"
>kill her afterward
>"oh okay then"
you're all fucking retards

Attached: 1516300992337.jpg (500x399, 54K)

Look I'm not saying it's cool to murder people. I just thing rape has a more lasting effect on the person and the people that care about them.

That's the point. I can't ask a murder victim because they don't exist anymore. They feel nothing. They are gone.

>the person being raped is a child makes it more acceptible
uh huh tell me more

I did no such thing and this post is ridiculous.

>This line needs to be shut down but it never will be because it can't ever be proven or disproven.
Pretty sure it's been quite proven for the last 50 fucking years. Jesus Christ Yea Forums is the dumbest fucking board outside of Yea Forums.

the ratio is 0.8 males to every 1 female you fucking idiot

there are plenty of sex games on steam already+thousands of abuse and mass killing games.. whats the big deal now?
*sip*
fkin zoomers

Attached: sip.jpg (1024x1042, 191K)

Have you spoken to a dead person?

you are legitimately retarded and I'm not going to engage with you anymore.

Attached: 2b4wh2.jpg (500x454, 49K)

Thank you for your concession.

>Pretty sure it's been quite proven for the last 50 fucking years
Hear-say is proof now is it? You trannies really just grasp at any staws you can get, huh?

>dumb bitch at work talking to her friends about her PTSD
>tell her she deserved to get raped
>she attacks me physically
>gets fired 2 weeks later

women being a minority has more to do with power

have you spoken to their family? Who now lost a father, a homestead, and nearly all their income?
Yeah I'm sure that's lesser impact than some slut going abloobloo because she chose to go out with Ahmed and ended up in a ditch with broken wrists.

>They died instantly

This.

When my father was violently murdered when I was 5, the EMT and Police consoled me and my mom by telling me this exact same shit. When I got older and got the police report. He got shot 3 times with a .357 by some nigger and drove 3 fucking blocks with a .357 through his kidney, stomach, and heart. (used google maps to see the street where the shooting started and where his vehicle crashed and EMTs declared him dead to figure this out. Each block was a 90 degree turn which he couldnt of made if he was KO'ed)

So yes this is 100% true. Imagine my horror years later when my girlfriend dies in a fucking car accident and im they try to console me with the same fucking line.

>ITT: Trannies think anyone wants to rape them
You freaks are pathetic.

No. I just know from my connection to nature.
Of course I have you fucking idiot.

hey at least she wasn't raped

>Yea Forums
>larping and faggotry

yes I'm sure the second fastest board on one of the world's largest social media sites is all totally full of incels who don't have a life

someone call 911, we have a loony on the loose

Attached: 1469104440416.jpg (607x403, 22K)

>and the people who care about them
You can't be serious

In the photos I saw of her at the scene her body was being poked and proded by cops and firefighters. zoomed in on her dialated eyes, tits and guts spilled out of her cunt and ass etc.

so in a way she kinda was.

hurrr

affordableburialandcremationllc.com/notices/VERONICA-WOOD

They're not real

I'm sorry, man.

Attached: flat,800x800,070,f.u2.jpg (591x800, 61K)

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2323517/
Ain't no tranny, but I just like arguing on the internet and proving people wrong. Dumbfuck.

We aren't talking about family, even though I acknowledged it anyway. We're talking about the victim. And the fact that you insinuated rape victims are sluts and perpetrators are a racial group you dislike tells me all I need to know about your intelligence and maturity.

>No. I just know from my connection to nature.
lol what. If you know what happens to people when they die, you should write a book. You'd make millions. Fucking moron.

ur gf deserved it by the way

She already lost m8

I don't get what is trying to be argued. Does the OP want people to be less offended about rape in video games or do they want less violence in general in video games? I think depiction of rape has always been a bit more taboo than depicting non-sexual violence (it might just be a western thing).

that's because these two groups commonly end up in rape scenario.
Doesn't take 'maturity' to notice a pattern.

Go look up FBI stats and tell me how many white on black rape cases were there last year as opposed to vice versa, please.

Don't blame me because nobody cares about you enough to contact you from beyond the grave.

I just hope all the niggers in this shit get raped and almost killed, so they can say "Thanks god he did not kill me".
You goys are absolute mental.

You don't belive rape can be targeted hate crime against women?
Why would a sexually repressed guy snap?

yes, most people would be glad they're still alive because they're not mentally weak faggots who suffer mindbreak from something our ancestors dealt on a daily basis.

Why are you bringing up whites and blacks when you initially mentioned Arabs? If you're going to be a stupid fuck, at least try to be consistent.

Attached: 1483280493975.jpg (214x255, 5K)

Rape is fair game and the spoils of war, avoidable or unavoidable it doesn't matter.

no, most people don't go out to hunt women because they're women, they do it because they can't get laid obviously.
Jesus Christ.

You deserve to get raped slut. Now nail your clit to the floor and take a pic for me.

>western societies ban marriage to minors, etc.
>become sexual prunes with closeted sexual desires towards said minors as a result
funny how that works out huh

developers should be able to put whatever they want in a damn game. nobody is forcing you to buy it.

'murder' can be depicted a ton of different ways, so can 'rape'

we all know real murder and rape are very wrong, but let's not pretend this is nothing other than people with too much free time on their hands getting offended and upset at some fucking pixels. if your sense of morality is so developed as to freak out at inanimate objects then why don't you address some problems in the real world instead of yelling at imaginary things.

Attached: 1534014269425.png (600x900, 565K)

>he thought the first line was anything but sarcasm
Your great great grandfather called. He said you're a retard.

"Rape """""survivor"""""""

Attached: 1541128042430.jpg (445x599, 186K)

because they're both rapey and violent subhumans, duh.
come on big boy brains, you implied you were intelligent.

>"timmy, its your granny, wooo, please stop touching yourself while watching those two gentlemen jumping on each other funny, woooo.. i am watching.. love granny"

Attached: 1449064203850.jpg (180x222, 10K)

>purely because of overfamiliarity
Except this has been the norm for literal centuries
Violence is always more prevalent than sex in cultural myths and stories
I mean, look at the fucking Bible

Uh huh. I think you're a dumbfuck inbred racist. I mean I have about enough facts to back that up as you do with your claim, but I'm going with it anyway.

Please stop. I didn't want to remember that.

nobody is talking about you, you creepy fucking animal.

Attached: 531d51eeb3fef8499372ecaf280db5b86c70fcb8386bba28d0a7f10fe6213e13.jpg (800x450, 42K)

why not fuck a man?

>Murder is worse than rape
It honestly isn't. I know we all like to keep up the appearance of being edgy here but take a moment and seriously ask yourself how you'd feel if you mother was raped at knife point tonight and had to live with that.

u talking about pedos u know that right?
like literally no normal person has sexual desires towards minors..
we have those laws to protect kids from pedos u know that right?

Attached: 1469051362400.jpg (245x200, 9K)

you missed my point completely

Not him but are you implying homosexual rape isn't a thing? Have you even heard of prisons?

>Lol I wanna fuck 9 year olds you PRUDES
Consider suicide.

>"What is worse, rape or death"
>"Some user: Death"
>"WHAT THE FUCK RAPE IS BAD ARE YOU IMPLYING RAPE IS GOOD? FUCKING DIE YOU IDIOT!

stay mad, genetic filth

intellectualtakeout.org/article/muslim-inbreeding-huge-problem-and-people-dont-want-talk-about-it

>RAPE RAPE RAAAAPE
You people really are on the same intellectual level African niggers like "i must also rape" guy

Not even wizardry could wise you up.
In fact, it somehow made you even more retarded.

People generally don't fetishize mass murder of defenseless individuals. Usually when violence is produced as entertainment, it's portrayed either as "two people / armies fighting one another" or "the good guy / girl has to go out and be violent toward those who've wronged them because it's the only way."

While there is a stupid double standard at play in some occasions, trying to boil this down to what you're greentexting is fucking asinine. People were up in arms over that Hatred game or whatever it was called. And there was a shitstorm over people uploading clips of murdering people just to be far-right nutjobs in Red Dead 2 and whatever that awful hack-the-planet game from a few years ago was called.

Moreover, context tends to be key. There are situations where violence could be argued as either morally justifiable or at least existing in some kind of grey area. There is no grey area with rape.

>Lol lemme fuck 9 year olds you PRUDES
consider suicide.

nah man all westerners are fucking repressed pedos. Absolutely worse than pajeetland where theres actual rampant child rape.

dude you gotta go

Attached: 1529972192180.gif (720x348, 1.33M)

>like literally no normal person has sexual desires towards minors..

>people all over the world fuck young people for thousands of years up until the mid-20th century when it instantly "becomes natural" to not want to fuck 'kids'
i think all pedophiles should have their heads put on spikes but is anybody going to talk about this?

we're not defending it at all, we're just telling you sraight up that murder is worse, and this is fact. The judicial system sees it that way, end of story.

Figures Yea Forums is full of zoomers not remembering that for decades explicit violence in games were banned from stores, or even censored by law in some countries. Give it another decade and rape sims will be more acceptable, even if stores refuse to carry it

People did a lot of fucked up stuff for thousands of years.

Representations aren't necessarily a proportional equivalent of their real life counterparts in 'badness'.Sex is easier to turn into an actual vice than violence.

>temporary discomfort is worse than eternal end to your current ego
Only the mentally ill would believe this

>far-right nutjobs
get a clue you fucking idiot. Shove that pretentious paragraph up your ass and upvote yourself back to rebbit.

I actually am pretty prejudiced against Muslims, but I'm a decent enough person not to double down on it. I try to give everyone a chance. Because you know, I'm not a shitty fucking person.

and they still do, it's just illegal but that isn't stopping them

u r a retard..

True, but it's not like you'd ever get married either, much less get sex.
Shockingly, whiny faggotry with an obsession over politics isn't what normal women look for in men

I would be way angrier if my mother died due to some thug with a knife
You do know the controversy about the so called right wing nut job brutally killing feminists in rdr2 also killed tons of other NPCs in brutal ways before her including KKK members and rich white men

it sounds as if you're projecting here

yes you are because you honestly believe killing someone is a lesser crime than raping someone.

I was raped as a kid and you don't see me constantly bitching about it.

>stop upsetting me, this is my safe space
Calm down Cleetus.

>this is censorship! steam is not practising free market capitalism. I have a right to play what i want. other games let you kill people, this game only lets you rape them.

Attached: 1537373322885.png (1000x1000, 679K)

Then I'd have to stop going to Yea Forums

Death is eternal, rape isn't.

this is a political thread, sweetie.
I've fucked plenty, hence why I hate you.

now post feet.

Attached: 22220542_319386541861155_2741447504431153152_n.jpg (832x1000, 47K)

Actually you're a serial killer rapist in the game

I am because I'm an actual Pajeet and I'm aware of the problems back in the old country.

>what is the most common female sexual fantasy

The mass hysteria over rape is just cunts projecting.

Attached: 1 58uZVuKlz4bhBJF1BL9qdA.jpg (2000x1499, 260K)

no, I mean you literally have no idea what you are talking about.

>Death is eternal
prove it

You cant handle my strongest potions traveler.

>implying you never jerked it to raping bandit women in Skyrim or nip games

Rape LITERALLY is worse than death, you fucking disgusting incels.
Therefor, we need to introduce a mandatory euthanasia for rape victims. We can't unrape them, so we might aswell put them out of their misery. Being dead and not feeling anything is literally a better option than living with the fact that you were raped.
Right?

Nah. I wouldn't do either of those things and I denounce them outright. I just believe rape has a potentially longer lasting effect on the victim and their love ones. Mainly because the victim is actually still alive to experience the trauma, whereas in death they aren't.

Then an hero rather than posting on a Korean coke snorting forum.

Pro Tip: You won't.

>Even if a rape victim survives, they will never be the same person they were before the rape.
they may be different, buy not as different as if they were corpse. and in few years they will get over it, dead people wont.

>b-but my slippery slope fallacy!!!

Attached: 1330054657965.jpg (300x400, 134K)

>Devs make a trilogy for an origin story
>Games get progressively worse and none of them after the first add anything to the origin story
These devs are insane.

BASED AND REDPILLED.

It honestly doesnt matter. The hypocrisy, I mean. Its a fucking video game it shouldn't fucking matter what's in it regardless how much it offends people

Fantasy != desire.

By your logic anyone who's played MK secretly wants to mutilate and kill people in real life.

If you think the western world rapes more than India you are absolutely out of your mind. Like it's not even close. Ya'll are some rapin' ass motherfuckers like the world hasn't even seen before.

I'd consider being dead to be "fucked up forever". Also rape victims will recovers

Rape is a worse crime than murder but murder has the worse outcome for the victim.

I really really haven't. I jerk off to feet. On that note
Bring it

Attached: 1541932476635.webm (240x240, 845K)

Just have the option to rape guys in your rapelay too, everyone wins no discrimination gg ez.

Sure you have, stud.

Relax snowflake. All you have to do is stop being a jackass. It's not hard.

>and in few years they will get over it
But see this is where you're wrong.

I'm SAYING THE OPPOSITE YOU RETARD. WHAT THE FUCK IS OBVIOUS SARCASM.

>feet
Literally worse than death and rapefags

Attached: 30E81E36-FFC9-4072-8227-F6999A3606E9.jpg (600x643, 57K)

dumbest argument ever.. no healthy adult wants to fuck kids.. no matter the century..
i am gettin a feelin u should report yourself to authorities..

Attached: 1475710421230.jpg (470x470, 70K)

I've been a town bike I'm ashamed to admit.

Fair distinction, that's an important difference.
Although about MK I'd argue that we absolutely do have the predisposition to murder on a primal level.

But you don't care if you're dead. You do when you're raped. And no, not everyone recovers.

dead people don't care that they're dead
killing people hurts the people who cared about the victim

This. I'd go around raping anons all day just to cull the herd

You haven't been tortured user

When did bikes get sentience?

Attached: 239E26EA-97CA-452E-83E4-A7E4F9D41B92.jpg (311x403, 45K)

would you fuck her?

Attached: main-qimg-1097a6dbf36ca77844b5fb1a67e56b3e-13-year-old.png (456x610, 407K)

Well, that probably explains why you're fucked in the head. Granted, it's the only sex you'll ever be getting.

Your grasp on the English language is tenuous at best. You literally said the western world is more rapey than India.
>Absolutely worse than pajeetland where theres actual rampant child rape.
What do you think that statement implies?

Lol there's nothing wrong with sending children to war in some Asian jungle, they get over it after all

Should have made the rapist a Muslim, no one would have gave a shit then just like in real life.

Because the "people" you kill in games are usually the bad guys and they try to kill you.
Games that are made on purpose with mindless slaughter towards innocent "people" like Hatred or Postal also gets controversy and gets restricted all the time.

I have

why do you project so hard, especially muh sex?
It's not hard to get laid dude. Dress okay and go out once in a while. If all else fails get jacked.

In ass, vagina and mouth at full force.
Not him btw

Why don't you find out for yourself?

>Rape is a worse crime than murder
That's only true if the murder was justified

Rape has more effect on human psychology. The killing you do in video games isn't elaborate or excessively graphic. It's often quick and just filled with cool visuals, you shoot someone and they drop, you cut someone with a sword and they drop, and they're not always humans (or humanised atleast). Sometimes they're monsters or bad guys. The killing is part of the gameplay but not focused about it. There are historical cases of where games were banned and censored because they contained too much focus on graphic violence and were too elaborate on how you killed enemies (Manhunt especially).
This game isn't like any of those games. This is not even a "game" per se, it's a simulator. A serial-killer simulator. It's a dog-whistling simulator meant to attract people who have fetishes for doing this kind of shit. It's mentally stimulating and dangerous. If it was a serial killer simulator it wouldn't be any different (hence the fuck why there's barely any serial killer games out there, and no Heavy Rain doesn't really count because you kill few people and it's not elaborate).

This game, in addition to being morbid, violent and graphic, is extremely dangerous. Because it aims to excite a specific audience of mentally-unhinged people. And out of those people some are going to start acting on their impulses. Most psychopath serial killers and rapists in history often have a history or an episode in their younger life where they were exposed to something specific that reached inside them and excited a docile urge in their mind. They start with the weak targets available to them; animals or younger siblings (in this case, this video game) and once that's not enough, they move on to people.

TLDR this game is dangerous and it's ramifications could result in the deaths or sufferings of people.

Attached: 1551321724205.png (446x435, 81K)

I'd hit that.
She is legal in my country probably anyway.

Not him but no. Looks like a pain in the ass.

Do you understand that entire statement I made was meant to be so absurd that it would automatically construed as sarcasm? Please tell me you are just pretending.

take a seat and find out.

>just be yourself brah

Yeah? Explain how

What?

>he fell for the /fit/ meme
The only thing changing is you being big and depressed autist instead of skinny and depressed autist

she's 13
shame on you

>Trying to sound sane while posting frogs

What about rape and murder?

you're not hopeless unless you're deformed to shit. Work on your social skills and learn how to dress nice.
Peacocks don't have tail feathers to put on hats

What game

>Trying to sound sane while defending a game where you rape and kill people

I'd prefer not, honestly.

Are you literally retarded? People deal with and recover from more traumatic things than rape. Cut back on the tofu.

you are the one approaching this wrong

it is not that we dont see a problem with rape, it really is that there are games where you do much worse thing and backslash is nowhere near as big.

GTA V is designed around mass murdering cops, you can randomly slaughter any civilian to get useless 5 dollar added to your millions in account while it is absolutely meaningless option story and missions wise, and people are still kinda ok with it. But imagine if you could randomly rape people, in very same way you can murder them, not even more graphically and not even specifically woman, but anyone you choose. People would go apeshit

What about it?

women love it though, they get wet when theh feel a firm arm or strong shoulders, trust me.
Natty is applicable if you're bald or manlet to negate some of the ugliness too

There's nothing to recover from with death.

Answer this truthfully user: How old are you?

How long are you guys going to pretend to be mad about this?

Watch less reddit and morty

not the user youre throwing shit with, but you're retarded. No one got it.

What's the hub bub? It's not like the game, if you can call it that got deleted from existence. Only difference is that he'll publish it himself, with added PR from controversy. I'd never heard of the game to begin with, and I'm sure hundreds of 8cucks, stormtards and other assorted culture warriors will buy the game out of solidarity, far more than he'd ever sell on steam without this dumb controversy.

Is rape and murder worse than just rape?

I'm personally more pissed about all the fucking pearl clutching coming from burgers.

based projecting pederast

I wish boomers and trannies would stop getting outraged over videogames.

Attached: 1497295574239.png (501x456, 167K)

wah wah wah, you dumb bitches loved reading about it in 50 shades of grey.

So rape is fine if you kill them after?

yeah, i'd be much happier that she was alive vs dead by some faggot.

Fuck reddit and fuck rick and morty. I was a depressed nihilist before it was cool.

Yes, and? If I had any shame I wouldn't be in these threads

you are preaching to the choir, dude
I can understand not going full retard and fucking a teenage girl as a grow-ass man (legal or otherwise), but not even admitting to yourself that you find someone attractive is pretty fucking hilarious.

Attached: 1550125985460.jpg (525x551, 211K)

Yeah

In the vast majority of games you're killing people in self defense. This is a retarded comparison and you know it.

It gives them a good first impression. Then you start talking.

I LOVE RAPE

I LOVE KILLING WOMEN

I LOVE WATCHING THEM SHIVER WHEN I SPILL THEIR INTESTINES ON THE FLOOR

I LOVE BEHEADING THEM, AND WATCHING THE LIGHT DIE FROM THEIR EYES WHILE I VIOLATE THEIR THROAT-HOLE

BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY

I

LOVE

HATING

WOMEN

Attached: 1545806812482.png (538x538, 322K)

Newsflash: Not everyone finds young girls attractive. Might want to make an appointment with your therapist.

>These male are npc NOT getting killed based on the fact that because they are male
But cops are getting killed based on the fact they are cops.

So this is fine because they are cops and not women? No doubt if a women cop gets killed you'll throw a shitfit, but the thousands of male cops? dumb pigs ammirite?

faggot.

>TLDR this game is dangerous and it's ramifications could result in the deaths or sufferings of people

t. Jack Thompson

I fucked 13 year olds when I was like 16 and their parents knew.
Get a life dude. Sure it's weird to think back on when you're an adult, but realize that girls start fucking at like 13-14 with much older guys than I was willingly.

except for the times you're mowing down civilians in gta.

according to your logic it would be perfectly fine to murder a homeless person with no connections
people care about life while they're alive, surviving is the most primal desire and disrespecting this wish is one of the worst crimes

Based desu

No human is everlasting. Therefore rape does not have an everlasting impact on a victim. Death however does have an everlasting impact on a person, as they are gone forever.

Post the pics?

What about torture, is that worse than rape?

Yep, this one's going into my VICE article.

no I got it. This is some poes law level shit going on.

Why do you want to play the villain so bad? its not like this dudes ambitions are relatable in any way.

i've been beat and raped, and drugged and raped
i'd take the rape over a bullet
rape is about power, and killing is merely, typically, a form of relief

>not enjoying that sweet, sweet 40 year old experienced pussy
I think we all know who the actual faggot is

>Death is instant.
Someone hasn't been in a rekt thread.

Please, open up your computer while it's still running and touch the internals. You won't regret it.

It's like I'm in some bizarre world now
Some people actually think being raped is worse than being dead

I regard them pretty much the same thing. Rape could be considered a form of torture

Absolutely based, this is what a real human looks like.

I had thay problem too, but the whole point of Game is to treat women like overgrown children and let them have fun.
Don't be an abrasive dick or a gloomy chum around them at all. That's only cool in anime.

MILFs have their allure too ngl.

>not wanting relief
huh?

Victims of murder don't complain that much

Heh, because in real life I am the villain of society too. Nobody understands the darkness that dwells within me...

lol this image

you completely misread the post

this guy gets it

there's a fat milf that's been eyeing me but I'm not sure whether to pull the trigger.
I want thicc ass but I don't want her son beating the shit out of me lmao

Ever considered the fact that autism isn't cured by lifting?

from biological perspective she is not kid as she is able to bare children.

no healthy adult is sexually attracted to kids.

Imagine being butt hurt over having sex and not getting something you want from the man. This is a fate worse than death for a women.

>fat single mother
if you're retarded sure go for it

Pretty sure I didn't, unless you just talk all fucked up.

I'm not autistic I'm right.
Women respond to emotional highs and lows, men respond to ass and tits.
Unless you're genetic uberman turbochad, you have to manipulate them a bit to sway them your way.

It's really pretty simple if you stop and think about it for a few seconds.

The reason why people aren't "up in arms" about killing people in video games is because the act isn't fetishized. When a player kills an NPC in a video game it isn't presented in a way that excites the player the same way murdering someone in real life would.

A literal murder simulator that glorifies the act and attempts to elicit pleasure from the player through things like an innocent victim begging for their life or choking on their blood while you carve them up for pleasure would surely cause an uproar.

With rape, it's impossible to separate the act from the pleasure it elicits from the player. The deed is inherently sexual and excites the player in the same way that real rape would excite them -- sexually.

if the son gets out of line, just tell him that you are his dad now. dominance asserted.

Attached: 1546486428952.jpg (200x200, 42K)

Let's make ir more interesting, what's worse:

Rape
Death
Rape after Death
Death after Rape

its a defence to deal with the shock and trauma, like a short lived stockholm syndrome you fucking retard

Rape after Rape

Good on you lad, shame the average user is too autistic to even enter a gym

>linking one post that is a joke and another that is a fact then making a blanket statement.
This is a special type of retarded.

Death after Rape > Death = Rape after Death > Rape

You already sorted it perfectly from best to worst.

>Rape could be considered a form of torture
Not even close to the same levels of extreme, torture is significant, rape is more akin to bullying, or at worst assault.

I mean, in all fairness, it was a game in terrible taste EVEN for a game called RAPE DAY. And that says a lot.
If you don't believe me, just look at the images in the store page.
cache:store.steampowered.com/app/985210/RAPE_DAY/

Granted, there are a lot worse games on the internet, especially in porn websites, but this is clearly over the top for a mainstream store like Steam. I really doubt this was what they had in mind when they said they were going to allow adult games. Common sense is apparently a rare commodity.

I'm not sure if you know this, but usually getting raped is not consensual. Therefore, one person did not actually want any sex or the resulting outcome of said sex, and that's what rape is. Now write me a 500 word essay, due on Friday. Fucking dumbass.

Attached: 1549050775160.png (300x300, 74K)

Every thread starts full of trannies and as the thread continues they start to vanish, as always.
Where do they go Yea Forums?

I've been slacking off lately into ottermode. Getting big gets tiresome. Might ditch it altogether at some point.
It's a plus but not a be-all-end-all when you have a solid face and a modicum of wit.

>Yea Forums is crawling with underage edgelords now

Rape is worse than murder because there are dozens and dozens of reasons murder can be reasonably justified and literally none where rape can be

>She was coming at me with a knife so i raped her in self defense lol

What's up with all the incel cope itt? is it by any chance because their shitty non-game got ejected from steam?

Attached: 1548987556137.jpg (1080x540, 80K)

if a game sexualized murder people would be just as upset about it. it's only particularly disturbing when its sexualized because it gives the player sexual pleasure for doing something horrible.

>she didn't want to have sex with me so I had sex with her instead
checkmate

So this... this is the power of onions(s o y)...

>incel
hello roastie.

>now

resetera please leave

The delusions in your head fades away every time

>She was coming at me with a knife so i raped her in self defense
... you haven't done this?
I'm kidding, rape is bad and sadly I feel like I have to specify that in this thread full of autists and incels

Back to your home to fuck your dad.

it's only rape if you're ugly

Attached: 584871d2e4e6f86ab5c3359e.png (800x720, 65K)

/thread

Back to their echo chamber discords where they can't be proven wrong, and scream resetera, bay bay endlessly.

I'm not projecting, though.
Maybe you should follow your own advice. :^)

>oh fuck someone called me an incel
>gotta prove them wrong... aha, I use incel lingo! That'll show em all

t. oastie roastie

Now if only 8cucks would follow suit

Up your ass, little pig boy.

WRONG

if you could rape people in gta just as randomly, just as graphically and just as pointlessly as you can kill them, there would still be outrage, even if it would not be rape simulator. (never the less that is fetishizes gang culture)

*Ahem*

Rape is bad.
Incels should be shot in the head and thrown into shallow ditches.

*Interstellar theme plays*

Attached: 1538879196305.png (1000x1000, 216K)

Some edgelord will say rapes in wars are justified

but in all seriousness if I did down an enemy combatant who happened to be female, I would most definitively rape her.
that's how warfare works. Don't like it? Stay at home.

If you are going to play dumb I will just ask the user that talks with DEAD PEOPLE AND NATURE.

Because you're fucking dead.

They already did earlier in the thread. I don't care enough to find it.

It's not necessarily because they're innocent in games like Hatred and Postal, it's because the games glorify the murder and present it in a way that makes the act pleasurable for the player. It's disturbing when a game presents rape or murder in a way that makes it a pleasurable experience for the player. In the case of rape, it's impossible to separate the pleasure from the act; therefore a game simulating rape is inherently more disturbing.

>Games that are made on purpose with mindless slaughter towards innocent "people"
> also gets controversy and gets restricted all the time.
Skyrim and GTA5 you can kill innocent civilians in any way you please, but they are perfectly fine right?

As a vet that is not how warfare works and you are deranged. I hope you're baiting, but given this site I can't be sure.

I mean
You're right, and it doesn't prove anything. Rape wouldn't be a meaningful addition to GTA because it's useless from a gameplay perspective and would be added only for sexual pleasure of the player.
Killing is a core part of the gameplay, you use it to eliminate enemies. You wouldn't eliminate an enemy or achieve jack by raping someone in GTA. That's fucking retarded.

Yes that's my point.

this is true

GTA doesn't present murder in a way that makes it pleasurable the way that actually murdering someone does. A better example would be a game like Hatred or Postal, which present the act in a much more pleasurable and glorified way. These games actually get a lot of controversy for those reasons, but it doesn't come anywhere near the way rape would be presented as pleasurable. I doubt there are many people jerking off while going on killing sprees in GTA, Postal, or Hatred, but you better believe you would have plenty of people masturbating to virtually raping NPCs in a game, which is pretty disturbing.

Why is rape bad again? Isnt it proven that women end up enjoying it anyway? So what's the problem if you both get yours?

yes because women have no place on the battlefield you dingus because surprise surprise rape happens.

Not like the barracks are any different they suck everyons's dick willingly

Where's the issue here?

Is the game out on Steam yet and can I buy it?

Attached: 1421025693738.gif (480x270, 424K)

And what do you guys want? Make rape normal & desensitivize people of it instead of treating both this and murder as horrible things?...
You talk about being selfish but you're about to end it while you have a son?
Aren't you seeing the inconcistency here?!!

The game punishes you for it, however light it may be in your opinion. It is still not an action that the game gives you incentive for and most importantly, since you are retarded and clearly only read what you wanted to read, IT IS NOT THE PURPOSE OF THE GAME. Which is what that user specifically said.

Also, GTA is restricted in some countries.

Go shit your pants in fear over some fireworks.
Faggot.

>t. too young to remember the nationwide controversy over GTA3
fuck me, man

Attached: 1545338225731.gif (300x199, 1.78M)

gay rape is significantly more painful than hetero rape. unless your rapist is kind enough to use lube, even then its still way more painful.

You've had both?

>the mandatory torture mission to progress the story

In Skyrim and GTA5 murdering people isn't presented in a way that gives you a boner and entices people to jack off to killing someone.

It's how warfare had worked for thousands of years. Guns are just really lethal.

it wasn't THAT controversial that moron Jack Thompson got btfo left and right.

You wouldn't buy or enjoy it even if it was. It is a garbage Renpy VN with Daz3d "art". They made it to make a couple hundred bucks by selling it as a meme controversial game.
cache:store.steampowered.com/app/985210/RAPE_DAY/

the issue is in your fucking head and you don't even realize it

>Trannies think rape is worse than murder
>They die all the time
>No one wants to even rape them
Almonds status: Activated.

Attached: 1417102292036.gif (125x86, 30K)

unironically i think there'd be a higher chance that you get raped in a battlefield than a female servicewoman does.
What is the reason behind the angry manlet tone in your post?

i was 11 when the game came out and i played irt nonstop. still have cheatcodes memorized. but i was too young to witness any controversy. can you tell me what you remember from your perspective? im googling it too but i prefer firsthand accounts

not really I was trained by the Navy i'll just suck their dick on my own accord and not get raped as per protocol

You fucking dumbasses. Being the type of guy that defends rape in video games is the literal reason why you can’t get laid.

Attached: 8A736017-54F6-44FE-BD3F-532F0DA046A5.jpg (4032x3024, 2.53M)

>a 10 minute scene out of a game with over 10 hours
That still doesn't make it the purpose of the game user. Also, you weren't doing it to an innocent. Lastly, it wasn't senseless. It had context and a point within the story. In every way, it is different.
Also, that scene was subject to some scrutiny and discussion at the time, even if not that much, which is reasonable since it was short and like I said, not even 1% of the game.

whats your observation with fucking trannies?

I would think they'd want to be raped, because then they'd at least know another human being would actually want to touch them

>gets called out by another user
>doubles down and gives no argument whatsoever

nobody is defending it per se, we're telling you murder is a worse crime.

I'll take being raped in the ass than killed, thanks.

Man too.

Murder is basically slapstick
Rape is intimate

If a girl(or man in your case because you sound pretty gay) came at you with a knife and the intention to murder you and you were able to subdue them, why would rape be wrong?

>observation
Holy fuck you are killing my sides.

yeah but in skyrim and gta the game doesn't set it up for you to get literal murderous pleasure from killing innocent people. thats why rape is different, the person playing would be getting sexual gratification from virtually raping people.

I agree women don't belong in combat but that doesn't mean you have to rape them. Kill 'em dead, but there's no need for that extra shit.

I'll get right on that, thanks, my bitch ass internet mentor.

Yeah and things changed for a reason. Humans also used to draw and quarter, as well as crucify people as punishment. And all other manner of horrible things. Just because it happened doesn't make it right.

Just cause the asshole lost doesn't mean it wasn't a big deal.

Just look up Jack Thompson. It was a big deal. There was talk of banning games, and I could be wrong but I think he was part of the reason the ESRB became a thing. I might be misremembering that, though, and it was definitely before GTA3.

>what's your observation with trannies
>observation
What? AAAAHAHAHA learn to type you fucking mongoloid.

>implying men never rape women anally
>implying the emotional scars arent 100x worse than the physical pain
stop posting anytime now

This explains a lot.

Attached: 1503445228348.png (455x561, 462K)

Yes but they all got their willies touched as children.

lmao no. If she's moving I'm dicking.
Toy soldiers need to be learned a lesson.

>If you dont defend my point you are against me
The leather club is two blocks down jabroni.

Go shit in your pants without having the excuse of PTSD, tard brains.

>w-wasn't me!

Attached: 1383083799440.jpg (616x462, 27K)

So dressing up as jason and stalking the beach with a machete to violently cut up and chase down anyone fleeing, cutting them once, letting them get up and run a bit just to cut them again isn't presenting it in a pleasurable or enjoyable way?
How about shooting the gas tank so you can follow them until they fuck up in some way, so you can then shoot the gas trail and ignite them inside their car instantly?

I have spent a good amount of time in that game just torturing and murdering innocent civilians in creative ways. and the game allows me to. because that's not controversial. but heaven forbid a penis goes into a orifice unwillingly. If you could rape civilians as easily as you can murder and torture them the game would be axed faster than you can say rockstar.

And yet GTA is still a wildly successful and accepted mainstream series.

sorry guys, phoneposting problems

>personal scars
lmao gtfo stupid bitch. I know men who have lost children to cancer who aren't as weak as you

And I'm sure you're trolling, but saying things like this unironically means no one in your life loves you, except maybe out of pity.

okay pops

ok then, by all means mr tough guy. go get raped and report back to us on how little it effected you emotionally. bring lube so it doesnt hurt

>self defense rape

ok buddy

>And yet GTA is still a wildly successful and accepted mainstream series.
.... right. Because Thompson was unsuccessful. That doesn't mean there wasn't a controversy. If you're going to talk to adults, please at least put your thinking cap on.

No one wants to go anywhere near your ass you abomination

>t. proudly shits his pants whenever something makes a boom sound
it's ok bro fireworks aren't dangerous
you're in your safespace now

Killing for survival can be justified. Rape cannot.

>megaposting like your shitty opinion matters

Attached: 1544305678619.gif (230x175, 1.94M)

okay, go get murdered and report bac-

wait, something's fucky

Maybe that's proof that rape is worse than death? Dumb fucker.

Nobody is arguing it. Murder has a longer sentence than rape.
What is being argued is the presentation in media.

Let me put it like this:
You see James Bond killing bad guys by the dozens. Nobody question because they are bad guys and he is James Bond. Hell, James Bond shoots a bad guy in the middle of a gun fight and nobody even blinks.
But if James Bond pushed down a female bad guy and raped her on-screen, the reaction would be much different.

The reason for that is that rape feels much more personal. Murder can, on some levels, be justified. Especially on a "good guy vs bad guy" situation. There is a point to it. There is a justification. It doesn't feel personal.
Even when a movie shows an assassin killing some random dude, it doesn't feel personal.

Rape, however, can't really be justified. At the very least, I can't really come up with one. If it is done, it is for no other reason than gratification. Meaning you can watch a murder on TV while being detached from it, but Rape will always invoke a reaction. You can't separate the action from the feeling.

On that same example, if James Bond went around killing the bad guys while laughing, with the bad guys on their knees begging for their lives and choking on blood while crying, the reaction would be much different, because at this point, it gets invokes a personal reaction. It becomes grotesque.

It boils down to presentation. Murder can be presented in a distant way but rape can't. It always involves some sadistic sense of satisfaction and gratification at the expense of someone's suffering. It is a sexual action that derives pleasure to the attacker in and by itself.

Because it doesn't qualify in a self defense scenario. You're supposed to stop the threat by reasonable force.

It's not self-defense though.

But, user, your genes need to survive too!

NO

>shitposting like yours does
Feel free to add to the discussion at anytime.

people have procreated by rape for fucking eons you absolute idiot.
Rape is essentially a last ditch effort to reproduce, ergo crucial to one's genetic survival

What if someone kidnapped you and a random woman at gunpoint and ordered you to rape her or he'll murder you both?

>Jack Thompson
wow this guy, what a goon

The only everlasting impact is my nut on their dark clothings

Attached: 1551744959902.png (1920x1017, 1.47M)

so are you seriously suggesting that a man who lost a child to carcinoma is less scarred than a rape victim.
I really really hope you're baiting.

Ok, but what about murder without a self-defence context? In games like GTA and Hitman you can kill innocent people that doesn't benefit you in any way. It's just an option the devs gave. Same thing with rape. It won't allow the player to progess but you can still include it as an option since you have murder as well.

stabbing people in GTA isn't presented in a way that would elicit pleasure from the player in any way comparable to actually murdering someone, no. the way GTA NPCs react to violence is often more comical than anything else.

Do you have a single digit IQ?
Maybe I need to explain it for you.

It was unsuccessful because violence is accepted. a small minority waged a failed crusade against violent video games because the majority laughed at them.
If it was sex instead, like the hot coffee mod that existed briefly for SA that featured two extremely pixelated models humping, everyone goes into BAN THIS SICK FILTH mode.

I'm not suggesting shit. You're the one who said you know people more affected by rape than the loss of a child. You said it clear as day.

t.never played Manhunt

>I'd much rather someone shoot me in the head than fuck me in the ass against my will. If you die, that's it. Game over. Rape you have to live with for the rest of your life.

Uh, it's called revenge. Idiot.

So you're telling me there was no controversy?

So what about all those games where you're not killing in self-defense.

no, I suggested that they're mentally stronger despite having faced a loss insurmountably more difficult than any rape victim ever had to endure

That's dumb. Why doesn't he rape her himself?

Of course its not, unless you are literally having a knife fight with your dick, and even then. If the murderer is already subdued, whatever you do after is wrong, because its no longer in self defense, murder or rape.

If rape is worse than death, you can always commit suicide.

Attached: 1551888259185.jpg (480x944, 55K)

So Yea Forums let me ask you this: where do you draw the line when it comes to fiction?

Attached: 1551445119761.gif (1024x1024, 291K)

>WHAAAAAAAAA STOP TALKING ABOUT STUFF THAT MAKES ME UNCOMFORTABLE
literally (((you)))

about violence? Soccer moms and church people
about sex? They wanted to sue the modder who FOUND rockstar's code for ir

F-
Lacks clarity, please specify.

rape is worse than murder
for example, killing you would be a service to mankind

Dunno why everyone thinks its trannies and libs. Living in a country that currently has a rightwing government in power, its the christfag gubmint and their boomer shills who scream about the evils of sexual violence and demand an end to vidya. Dunno why people think 50-60 year old republishits and other country's establishment equivalents are at all freedom of media any more than lefty faggots.

i never said anything about me. nice projecting your insecurities though bud.
tell you what, if you do what i asked il do what you asked.

We aren't talking about the emotional fortitude of victims of trauma in this thread.

>n-no it's not us it's those god damn magapedes
t.40%

Dont say the S word, they are going to do it DELET NOW.

Many people consider rape worse than murder.

WAHHHHHHHH WHY THEY REMOVE MY RAPE GAMES ITS NOT FAIIIIIIIIIIIIR?????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I don't.
I want my fiction to be as batshit insane and socially unacceptable as humanly possible.

user, i hope someone finds you in a dark hallway and force feeds you 5 bananas and a full bottle of soi milk at gunpoint.

Lets see how you deal with those mental scars.

Good point, but look: GTA allows you to kill civilians, but it isn't the point of the game. It isn't the purpose, and the game in its own way gives you a "slap on the wrist for it". Hitman also penalizes you for killing innocents.
And again, in both those games, the murders are distant. The character isn't drawing sadistic pleasure from it. It isn't particularly graphic either.
You shoot someone, they fall down and some money pops up.

I understand there is a double standard to some extent. I don't deny it. But like I said, it boils down to presentation.
When you kill some random civilian on GTA or Hitman, it doesn't feel graphic or personal. It is extremely distant. You needed some cash so you killed a guy and he fell down, dropping loot and you lost some points or got some stars.

If you could kill civilians very slowly, watch them choke, beg for their lives, cry and your character laughed or had fun doing it, THERE WOULD BE A SHITSTORM about it.

On GTA, the character doesn't even acknowledge it happens. It is truly an entirely mechanical action. You killed someone and got some cash, here is a star.

>Implying I'm the same user who's the vet
If he did crap his pants, he would have an actual reason to.
If you're going to be doing that yourself out of sheer laziness, at least get some diapers instead of permanently staining your underwear every time you can't be arsed to use a bathroom.

I'm not talking about hot coffee. I'm talking about Jack Thompson and GTA 3. With which there was an absolute controversy. But yes, hot coffee was also one.

yes we are because it's the sole reason you seem to think rape is a worse than murder and by extension death.
You are a stupid circular pilpul idiot and you should honestly feel bad about yourself.

it does prove everything
yes Rape wouldn't be a meaningful addition to GTA, but being able to beat civilians to death with baseball bat between missions is not as well. They could have many it mission based so you that only kill other gang members and cops, but they designed it with random violence as meaningless integral part that people "can enjoy" in a way "you are looking funny at me? die!". being able to randomly rape them would not be any less meaningful for game while actually being less psychopathic.yet outrage over GTA would grow exponentially

>GTA doesn't present murder in a way that makes it pleasurable the way that actually murdering someone does
I would strongly object. If I were to kill someone randomly in real life for bumping into me there would be blood, gut, screen and that would be terrible. In the game I actually find this type of pleasurable. It should be same for anyone mentally healthy. It would only by more pleasurable to actulal psycho. That is exactly opposite of what you are saying.
>A better example would be a game like Hatred or Postal, which present the act in a much more pleasurable and glorified way.
No, it is not. Reason why i picked random killing in gta for my example is specifically because it is not glorified/graphic, to prove, that rape in it and any game, even if not glorified, would cause outrage. I am disproving fact that outrage over rape in gamse is because they glorify it, by giving example of hypothetical game that would not glorify rape and still cause outrage
Same thing goes for rape,

you unaware moron, being the type of guy that defends gunning down people in video games is the literal reason why we had columbine happen

Is getting cholera worse than getting cancer? This is exactly you guys.

Stuff I don't like. I'm fine with rape, most of my modded Skyrim faps have been from my rapist orc playthrough.

i tie you up in a room, you have two choices, i rape you, or i kill you, which do you choose?

k got raped it wasn't that bad my ass kinda hurts.
now u

>another impotent whining thread about a game no one cared about, solely to rage over nothing

Letting the threads go by
shitposts flowing under mods

Same as it ever was

Attached: 1543536879070.gif (500x333, 1005K)

WAHHHHHH HELPPPPPPP HOW ARE THEY REMOVING MY RAPE GAMES WAHHHHHHHHHHH

So explain to me what emotional trauma murder victims experience, outside of the initial cause of their death. Do they sit up in heaven saying "man I hate being dead" ?

not him/her/xir/it but you faggots are pretty obsessed with trannies. you bring them up in every thread even when it has nothing to do with the topic. trannies are your go to boogieman and you honestly think about them too often.

>Anons think that rape is being grabbed by an ugly dude who busts a nut in your hole and leaves
Okay. For the purposes of this thread, "death" means accidentally slipping a cyanide into your tea before a restful sleep.

I love how any sensible post gets dogpiled by retarded /pol/tards

We are just having a good laugh at the cost of trannies and literal autists, nothing out of the common.

its both. partisan politics are cancer and soon enough people will realize both the establishment left and right are equally eager to fuck over the average person. you should know well enough by now (((they)) control everything

complacent cucks like you are the reason people still tie videogames to real life violence

prove it

>shitting your pants as a result of trauma from being a retarded government puppet is somehow more respectable than shitting your pants out of laziness
I fail to see how.

they're emotionally disconnected from the reality of it because they play too much retarded anime garbage where "she ended up liking it so it's ok", and then genuinely believe that is true because chinese cartoons said so

All these rape threads is making me want to resintall Rapelay.

LMFAO. Whatever helps you sleep, chief.

Imagine thinking you're special or heroic for being a whiny bitch.

Attached: 1543576032510.gif (320x235, 1.28M)

> GTA allows you to kill civilians, but it isn't the point of the game.
but it it allowed you to rape them it would still not be point of game and still cause outrage
> When you kill some random civilian on GTA or Hitman, it doesn't feel graphic or personal.
but if rape was not graphical at all it would still cause outrage

are you even reading your own posts? Imagine you killed someone's father

>his wife is a widow
>his daughter is an orphan
>their income dwindles to near zero

vs

>girl got raped
>she feels bad because ir sucked :(

>So you proved my point that death is less traumatizing than rape. Dead people don't give a shit because they have no ability to.

Never thought that there weren't any murder victims to console about their deaths. Maybe if there where they'd tell us that fucking dying hurts as fuck.

All of Yea Forums is gay or bi and loves traps. Hell I do too. But not everyone here is secure enough to admit it.

I have played Manhunt and it's a great example of exactly what I'm talking about. The game glorifies brutal murder in a way meant to elicit pleasure from the player which is precisely why it was so highly controversial and banned in many countries.

Thanks for proving my point for me.

>trannies
muh trannies muh trannies muh trannies muh trannies.

does Yea Forums even play video games or does it just sit there jerking off to trannies now.

Attached: obsessed.png (1320x74, 15K)

You can recover from rape. It doesn't matter if you won't remember your murder, family members and friends will be scarred because you can never come back

Wait until my video game journalists find out about this! You're days are numbered Yea Forums!

#MeToo #AgainstHateSubs

funny how you're not it but you understood the reference and pounced at the chance to clear their name
time to dilate Anonx

Reminder Yea Forums didn't care that Taiwanese horror game got censored, because Chinks were the cause of that and not SJWs. Yea Forums does not care about censorship. It cares about percieved wins by SJWs

Attached: 1541762158333.png (1022x731, 643K)

Asian women are superior, roastie. Give it up.

>now
futa has been a thing for a long time

S E E T H I N G

I feel really really bad now
*sniffs*
If only my mother were alive to comfort me, someone murdered her

They have jobs and are independent, too. Your fantasy world doesn't exist.

>If you could kill civilians very slowly, watch them choke, beg for their lives, cry and your character laughed or had fun doing it, THERE WOULD BE A SHITSTORM about it.
I'm certain there are plenty of games that do this without being banned in America. Hatred I think does this

I don't understand what you mean by 'draw the line'. There is no line in fiction. I don't have to read/watch/play it.

There's plenty of stuff that's not to my taste, but that doesn't mean that I want to restrict other people's creativity. It's fiction.

People who want to censor/remove fictional representations of violence/murder/rape/etc are basically resorting to fantasy means of pretending to solve real problems. It's a delusion. It's make-believe. It's like that one bum friend of yours that keeps talking about how they're going to 'make it big' but never actually do any real work toward doing so, as if they are more content with the idea of themselves being a successful person than the reality.

What these and similar situations boil down to are delusional people attacking real-life distributors, directors, coders, writers, of make-believe. It's a little crazy.

Attached: YpnkxUSuql-WhhZxwngXbdNyoME.jpg (514x444, 53K)

No, this is the power of political programming and social engineering.

The leftist,SJW agenda is completely dependent on the idea the rape is worse than murder (SEX BAD, VIOLENCE GOOD) and indoctrinating the populous with this idea.

Do you think censorship and the dismantling of the 1st amendment, could have gotten this far without the"SEXUAL PREDATOR" panic?

Do you think that the systematic hatred and oppression of males via one sided "custody laws", "visitation rights" "alimony laws", men being generally seen as sexual predators in the public eye could have happened if society didn't view rape as worse than murder?

Do you think more males wouldn't go ballistic and start shooting schools and public facilities if they weren't treated like absolute garbage (AND GIVING LIBERALS AMMO TO DISMANTLE THE SECOND AMENDMENT)?

Isn't it funny how none of this shit seems to apply to females even though they make up less but significant sexual assault cases?

Isn't it funny how the way laws are currently written up. That sexual assault (lighter sentence) only counts as rape if penetration is involved (A female can only rape if she sticks something inside of you)?

Isn't it funny how society has adopted an "guilty until proven innocent" approach to sexual crimes?

Isn't it funny how the world is seeming to criminalize males for things inherit and intrinsic to their sex while also being demonized for not acting on them (where have all the real men gone)?

What about murder and then raping eh?

>her family now has to deal with her fucked up emotional ass and still pretend to love her

vs

>gets remarried and starts over because he sure as shit doesn't care because he's dead

>you can totally rape asian women and they like it! chinese cartoons said so

Attached: 1522061591142.png (763x236, 321K)

Hatred had a shitstorm around it, user, and was banned from steam for a time.

Reminder that sex is bad, it has always been and they would not like to be reminded of it.

>nobody refutes the point

congrats

>reddit spacing
Go back to r/The_Donald

Well I mean I guess it depends how you die. Getting raped probably doesn't feel great either.

or maybe we don't give a shit about the Sinosphere because it's on the other side of the planet and they communicate in Predator runes

>SJW
stopped reading right there
if you cant make your point without internet buzzwords, it's not a good point

Are you trying to say Yea Forums doesn't hate Chinks?

Attached: 1536200079022.jpg (763x821, 37K)

But I see that happen on both sides. Far more often from Yea Forums types, now. See: The attacks on NRS for not putting beach volley ball into MK11

Just imagine the chances of a roastie getting remarried.

Coming from the person that-
>Can't use a goddamn bathroom
>Was force fed this opinion, rather than coming up with it on his own
>Confused me for another user
I fail to see how you can come to that conclusion. Granted, you are a government puppet yourself, seeing that you live off of welfare.
>inb4 veterans literally live off of welfare
Many jobs provide pension after working a certain number of years. Not like your NEET ass has ever left the house.

NO DON'T DO IT CANDLEJA

That's not called murder, that's called self defense.

Shooting someone breaking into your house doesn't make you a murderer like Charles Manson

When you're dead, you don't have to recover. You're just gone, and your family will get over that much faster than having to deal with your broken persona for the rest of your lives.

I can also be reductive and just say

>tell the crying bitch to suck it up and stop hanging around muslims

same as a widow remarrying, really.

>missing the point entirely
If a game glorifies something horrible like rape or murder in a way that elicits pleasure from the player for doing it it will be controversial. Manhunt is an excellent example of a game that presents brutal murder in a pleasurable way and that's why the game was so highly controversial and outright banned in many countries.

It's virtually impossible to present rape in a video game in a way that won't elicit some kind of pleasure from the player, which is why you rarely ever see it.

They have jobs? Oh, the terror.

But, seriously, consider suicide, roastie. You will never bear a child.

So do you just want every war game to show rape in it, just because why not? What's your fucking argument here

Can you not read? I stated exactly what I meant, there was nothing to read into

>Yea Forums does not care about censorship. It cares about percieved victories for SJWs.

Same shit happened when R6S almost got censored by China. No one here really cared because it couldn't be connected to the culture war. You care about victories in a culture war, not censorship.

there was no point made, just ramblings of a disingenuous tranny.

You are a fucking scumbag, time to leave this site again children.

I don't think a dead person has the capacity to care much about raping their corpse. The opposite is obviously worse.

the only posts about video games on this whole cursed board are the ones where people talk about eastern games

Women are truly moronic

Men can't have kids, user. I am afraid of what happened to you to have you raised into thinking men have wombs.

No, this is the power of political programming and social engineering.
The leftist,democrat agenda is completely dependent on the idea the rape is worse than murder (SEX BAD, VIOLENCE GOOD) and indoctrinating the populous with this idea.
Do you think censorship and the dismantling of the 1st amendment, could have gotten this far without the"SEXUAL PREDATOR" panic?
Do you think that the systematic hatred and oppression of males via one sided "custody laws", "visitation rights" "alimony laws", men being generally seen as sexual predators in the public eye could have happened if society didn't view rape as worse than murder?

Do you think more males wouldn't go ballistic and start shooting schools and public facilities if they weren't treated like absolute garbage (AND GIVING LIBERALS AMMO TO DISMANTLE THE SECOND AMENDMENT)?
Isn't it funny how none of this shit seems to apply to females even though they make up less but significant sexual assault cases?
Isn't it funny how the way laws are currently written up. That sexual assault (lighter sentence) only counts as rape if penetration is involved (A female can only rape if she sticks something inside of you)?
Isn't it funny how society has adopted an "guilty until proven innocent" approach to sexual crimes?
Isn't it funny how the world is seeming to criminalize males for things inherit and intrinsic to their sex while also being demonized for not acting on them (where have all the real men gone)?

better?

And you're okay with this? You're okay with censorship to protect imaginary characters from being unjustly killed? Or the slippery slope fallacy that being violent in games means being violent in real life too?

>beat around the bush because you're inconsistent with you own policy
Okay mon

Just imagine being 15 and using roastie unironically.

fuck off

user i have absolutely no idea what your on about, but even i know that's just a delusion.

Attached: 1538204090782.png (415x289, 167K)

>get murdered
>stay dead
>get raped
>can get counseling, can work to defeat rapist
nah thanks i'd rather take getting murdered

But he's right? Stick to /pol/ if hearing that shit hurts your feefees. You aren't liked or welcomed.

Truth hurts, huh?

>oh no someone disagrees with me therefor they're a fatass NEET who can't use the bathroom and unquestionably parrots opinions that they've been told
ebin cope

I would never ever rape a white woman. They're too mannish and ugly.

Asian waifus however...

>you don't have to recover
Why is recovery a bad thing?

>family will get over that much faster
Wrong. Death is more tragic and harder to overcome than rape.

>your broken persona for the rest of your lives.
Wrong. Rape victims can recover as shown by the times it happened.

>leftist,democrat
these two things are not the same and you only display how little you know
americans are so retarded

This. It's only muh censorship when vidya tiddies are involved.

(You)

Please improve your shitposting, /pol/tard.

or maybe we care about what our governments censor and not what china censors? because SJWs are here and commies not? and if this was opposite our reactions would be opposite as well?

are you shitposter form fake china or was it just brainfart?

lmao I was refereing to the fact that the video was done by a guy who found an NPC annoying and never belonged to any perceived political group, shit-for-brains; I've been on this site longer than you've been confused about the contents of your undies, snookums

>physically someone is better than mentally losing someone

Just like you imagine having 15 years again and not having a dryed up womb.

lmao it doesn't do it "to elicit pleasure" basically everything in the game already points to it being horrific shit going down

Woah, chill, roastie

I guess you really are deluded man.

No, that's clearly not it as this has nothing to do with the government you fucking moron. What are you even fucking talking about?

>China censorship doesn't do anything to my games
So, you're a liar AND retarded? Wow.

Recovery isn't a bad thing and I never implied that.
Death is more tragic, that's true, but eventually you will be forgotten. It's harder to forget someone that's still alive and around. Even if you don't forget, the mourning process gets much easier.
Rape victims can recover but it can also take countless years, or never truly happen at all.

except starkweather gets off on your actions all the time and praises you for it

I don't speak for Yea Forums, but I don't see people raging on twitter for boobs to be shoehorned into everything.
They're probably upset that features they want are getting removed from a game that was expected to include them. I think that is a bit of a false equivalence.
But yes, any group trying to restrict creative liberty looks the same to me. Certainly if people don't want to put boobs in their game, they shouldn't have to. If someone wants to make a 'sjw' game, then great! That shouldn't be a problem either.
I mean, just based off the activity of fans and non-fans alike, I think there's an entire untapped market for games based on the concept of game development where both sides irl yell and tweet and dox and try to get the other people fired based on the relative cup size of anime waifus. This shit gets like Game of Thrones sometimes, but even dumber and and more surreal.

Attached: 1528740095668.png (853x639, 358K)

you're a fucking retard mate. I honestly hope you lose your kids in a fire as you watch or something.

Why does anything that even thinks its a woman is so utterly retarded?
Also, fuck trannies

>boy, I wish my sister would be dead instead so I could get over it quicker!

You're a freak

10/10 post. Learn how to type

I got a big old strong dick. Would you like to see it? Maybe we could get together sometime and I'd let you have a few licks.

Incel isn't a buzzword?

>It's harder to forget someone
Why would you forget them?

>but it can also take countless years, or never truly happen at all.
That is way better than not having them around at all. People can be comforted by their physical presence. Why do think people still love friends and family that have been brain damaged?

why are you so sexually aggressive when you are a vehement arbiter of rape victims?
incel creep

yes i agree with this. but you are the one missing the point. I agree that manhunt glorifies violence and is terrible and game that glorifies rape in same way would be terrible as well.

but gta has but does not glorify violence and is ok and game that has but does not glorify rape would not be

Because they're stupid and can't see when it's time to cut a broken person loose. Mostly due to a misplaced sense of obligation because they'd feel guilty if they didn't. There's a reason why people always say they feel relieved after an elderly relative dies. People who can't admit that are cowards.