Are You Mad Valve Is Taking It Down?

Are You Mad Valve Is Taking It Down?

Attached: Screenshot_20190306-085226_Samsung Internet.jpg (1440x2560, 1.08M)

I was totally buying this game and it was definitely not gonna put me on a watch list.

It's not a video game so no

Reminds me of the Rapelay controversy

what do you mean?

Actually no, because it looked like shit and was just trying to sell itself on being controversial. Now retards are going to buy it off site as "protest", not understanding that they are being good little sheep and falling right for the marketing scheme the game was going for.

It's a VN.

If it makes someone mad then it makes me happy, otherwise idc

VNs are video games

No because I had no intention of playing it at all nor do I care about spiting SJWs

not really they're choose your own adventure books

the V in VN doesn't stand for videogame silly

lolno

If Steam removes it: They're hypocrites, their adult game policy is worthless and valve fanboys got BTFO

Either way, I won.

Hail to the king, baby

Attached: epic dawn of war.jpg (746x1040, 154K)

Mildly annoyed, only because it didn't seem like anything worthwhile. I'd be a lot more mad if it actually seemed like it was going to be something worth playing.

What would the reaction be if it was women raping men?

I'm sure it was all according to plan by the dev. His game has now gotten a ton of publicity because he knew it would be too controversial for Steam.

Why the fuck is this shit getting so shilled here?

Oh look, a corpse on life support

are e-book also video games?
just because you open them as executables instead of .pdf doesn't make them vidya

disappointing but not losing sleep over it.

No, because it’s blatantly obvious to anyone who has been on the internet for more than a month that the “game” was a trap all along. It was made specifically as a troll to bait Valve’s response, so that either they don’t remove the game and get the ire of the SJWs or else they remove the game and make everyone turn on them anyway because of “censorship”. Notice how all these cries of censorship ramped up as soon as Epic came into the picture.

ah this guy again?
He's in the another thread here