Final boss just wanted to be friends

>final boss just wanted to be friends

Attached: 1525871295843.png (800x800, 596K)

Name one (1).

The darkness from pajama sam- no need to hide when it's dark outside.

>final boss just wanted to be with his family again

Attached: 571b3375f1fca876f40839152171f26ba2548c563adba828156df054d48a94fa.png (70x70, 13K)

JUST

Attached: 1551732309948.png (719x847, 683K)

>Final boss just wants to end the time loop it's in

Attached: 300x250%20-%20English%20-%20Generic%20-%20purple[1].gif (300x250, 18K)

>Final boss doesn't get to bring friends, and someone must die.

Attached: 1537058968397.png (3000x3000, 3.92M)

Name one time this was done well and not come off as sappy.

Asriel

Attached: Rando.png (156x156, 2K)

>Final boss doesn't want you to take his place but you want to end his suffering

Attached: sadness.jpg (750x495, 37K)

Haven't played Lisa. Context?

Not really a boss fight but what is Maxwell in Don't Starve?

>final boss has no motive and wants to destroy the world because he's just an asshole

Attached: satisfied-man-cook-image-showing-ok-hand-sign-best-job-gesture-victory-concept_hugzuxtb8e_thumbnail- (1920x1080, 1.48M)

Go play the game, you faggot.

He's not actually a bad guy

>second-to-final boss justs wants to get in the final boss' pants

Attached: InfatuatedImpartialBoubou-size_restricted.gif (502x312, 723K)

Haruhi was a thot idk what he saw in her

I just want one (1) game in my life in which you can save the villain by having sex with him/her. Villains are usually hotter than MCs anyway.

I mean I guess that helps make him sympathetic, but why does he want friends and why do you have to fight him?

In Lisa, you play Brad, a man in a post-apocalyptic world who found a female baby in a world that's otherwise 100% male. Her name is Buddy. Rando's the adopted son of Brad. He and his gang kidnapped Buddy, intending to keep her safe and raise her properly so she can secure the future of humanity. He doesn't want to fight, but Brad has clearly gone insane trying to protect Buddy, so he has no choice.

kingdom hearts 3

Far Cry 4

Stormblood

TONIGHT, GEHRMAN JOINS THE HUNT

He's your adopted son before the world ended

"I so badly want to say, 'would you like a cup of tea?' But... you know how it is."

Attached: asgore'd.jpg (793x473, 47K)

Maybe it's because i'm still doing the pain mode playthrough, but did he really adopt him? I just thought he was the kid you offered to tutor in your martial arts classes for free

man fuck this guy
i hate how in the peaceful ending hes all happy happy joy joy ignoring the fact he murdered 6 other human childs

The only good Undertale run is a genocide run.

Yes, his real name is Dusty Armstrong. It's later implied that Brad may have disowned him, or went so insane that he forgot.

He has to die in the first pacifist playthrough. Sucks to suck.

Shit, no wonder he was crying every single time he saw him

you don't have to kill him tho

Sans Undertale

Why does Undertale show up for literally all of these

based

Damn I never notice those small details

Because it literally does what op said.

>final boss just wanted to stop being immortal so he set into motion a centuries-long plan to bend the rules of reality to get you to terminate his existence via your desire to thwart his pretend actions of destroying the world to remake it

Attached: whitemage.png (493x599, 70K)

Cawadooty Advanced Warfare