Ranger Slayer, Kat Manx, Mastodon Sentry, and Goldar revealed for Power Rangers: Battle for the Grid

>A new round of characters have been revealed for Power Rangers: Battle for the Grid. Ranger Slayer, Kat Manx, Mastodon Sentry, and Goldar will all be playable in the game.
nintendoeverything.com/ranger-slayer-kat-manx-mastodon-sentry-and-goldar-revealed-for-power-rangers-battle-for-the-grid/

Also new gameplay footage.

Attached: prspd-rg-kat.jpg (600x300, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PBi7f4IZlwk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

For reference, these are the other characters being added.

Attached: ranger slayer.jpg (900x458, 73K)

Attached: mastodon_sentry.png (580x1377, 851K)

Attached: goldar.jpg (1000x1108, 171K)

>fucking Clockw0rk is the lead gameplay designer for this
>Shady_K and JWong are also involved in development
How in the FUCK did we get to witness fucking Power Rangers be as close to a real Mahvel follow up as we're ever gonna get. Shame the jank is really strong but I'm keeping an eye on it. Also lmao at red ranger straight up being Ky Kiske.

and its ONLY 20 DOLLARS

I think imma get it, it looks fun enough I was a power rangers fan and its cheap.

Yeah but the season pass is mad expensive.

If it isnt worth it I wont buy it (most likely) but just trying to base game for 20 dollars is not a bad deal at all I do not think. I also respect the names behind making it like Clockwork so I am willing to give it more of a chance than if no names were making it

Super hype, though I really need Tommy fags to fuck off.

Attached: D1AHr6wU4AEGbLZ.jpg large.jpg (1920x1080, 244K)

Only when buying it with the collector's edition. I don't think they've announced the standalone DLC price.

how come there aren't any power ranger esque anime series?

It's time to post the characters you want in the game the most.

Attached: DekaMaster.jpg (960x720, 46K)

Dagwon.

Attached: prtf-rg-eric.jpg (600x300, 45K)

why did a reifag on Smashboards leak this game?
looks tight

>They're actually calling characters by their names instead of just Ranger (Series)

Neat.

You kind of have to when you have 20 different Red Rangers.

I want this Big Boi as a command grabbing Zangief motherfucker.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

Did you somehow miss Astro Fighter Sunred?

Attached: [ANBU]_Astro_Fighter_Sunred_27_[3EA432A2].mkv_snapshot_01.32_[2013.06.23_19.14.19].jpg (1280x720, 60K)

>no motion specials
That's, uh, a BIG pass from me.

Oh, they finally revealed some more of the roster.

And that's a good thing.

>Your face when you realize she and many other ranger chicks have done topless scenes.

Attached: 1515982988054.jpg (1200x937, 100K)

>many others
Not really.

My folder says otherwise. But I'm not going to fall for the bait and do your work for you.

Game looks pretty fun. It’s a bit Jann visually and the movement looked slightly floaty but for the most part, it was everything I hoped it would be: a fun side kusoge. I actually preordered as soon as the stream ended lol. I just hope the game has good netcode when it releases.

>kusoge

Attached: Tails gets trolled.jpg (166x282, 19K)

Magna Defender Confirmed?

The mobile game Power Rangers Legacy Wars is running a challenge featuring characters from Battle for the Grid.

It features those that have been announced, but also Magna Defender.

So seems Magna is also going to be in.

Attached: ajzbsc532lk21.png (960x955, 1.15M)

All of my favorite characters are in the game. And Magna Defender is in too.

As long as this jerk is NOT in the game, I'm good.

Attached: daishi-wallpaper-1920x1080.png (1920x1080, 1.37M)

Ok this means they won’t be ignoring the Disney series’. Fuck yes.

Who the hell is that?

Dai Shi. Cool villain but an absolute dick in the mobile game. He's the most unga bunga character in all of fighting games.

Alright guys, the comic is awesome, but we did not fucking need the GENERIC FOOT SOLDIER in this game meant to celebrate ALL Power Rangers iterations.
When the fuck are Lauren Shiba and Adam Park being revealed? They BETTER be in or this game’s gonna be shit.

Hasbro owns all of it and has no bad blood like Neo-Saban did, so there's no reason for them to ignore any of it.

I like the Galaxy Rangers. Remember that episode where they had evil clones? scary shit man.

Swan was better

Attached: dekachad.png (1025x767, 1.05M)

Only the finest choices here Yea Forumsros

My picks
>Quantum Ranger
>Silver Ranger (Zhane)
>Ninja Steel Blue
>White Dino Ranger
>Wild Force Black
>Mystic Force Green
>Galaxy Force Pink
>RPM Red Ranger

Psycho Red will at least get in at some point.

Attached: PSRLFA072017.jpg?fit=640%2C366&ssl=1.jpg (488x366, 34K)

If he's in I can only hope he's voiced by Vergil or else I'm going to mod a bunch of lines in myself to satisfy my DMC compulsion

Dai Shi, he's one of the main villains of Jungle Fury.

Attached: Jan goes mental on Leo.webm (640x360, 2.87M)

>rpm red
Not ziggy or flynn

Adam Park, Lauren Shiba, and Dino Thunder White are absolute must haves. One of the Thunder Ninja Storm Rangers would be cool.
I would also love to see Koda with a unique kind of moveset that shows off his inner caveman but that might be asking for too much.

Just don’t put in a Hyperforce Ranger.

For Villains:
>Astronema
>Ransik
>Jindrax
> Lothor
>Mesogog
>Shadowborg

Koda is really unique in Legacy Wars, though he's more based on his Sentai counterpart. Does lots of capoeira and dance like moves.

Any chance one of these cool dudes make it?

Attached: kino.jpg (700x394, 75K)

I thought his name was Black Lion Rio?

Eh, it would be better than nothing.

Huh, the tag system is pretty similar to Active Switch/Active Change. Neat

Attached: pris-rg-andros.jpg (600x300, 60K)

>Green Samurai Ranger (Ninja storm)
>SPD Shadow ranger
>Lightspeed rescue Red.
>Wild Force Red (i pray to the gods that they dont keep him out because of 'the incident')
>Wild Force Silver / Zen-Aku
>Koragg (Mystic Force's Wolzard.)

Japanese names are different, we are going with PR names here, Sentai (unfortunately) is not allowed.

how much is it?

This isn't Gekiranger here, he's talking about Jungle Fury. Dude's even mentioned in the awesome theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=PBi7f4IZlwk

Attached: PRJF-Jarrod.jpg (320x240, 11K)

Andros and his creepy finger nails can fuck off.

where are the blue rangers at?

i've loved their titty windows

Koragg used to be top-tier No Fun Allowed king dick of Legacy Wars.

Attached: Clutch Winn.webm (720x350, 2.9M)

>gun
lol
are there any characters that could viably be a grappler?

Wally Wingert is right there for them to use.
AND Wild Force Red was in the Super Megaforce Finale. Although they probably would have had trouble editing him out of the existing Sentai footage.

Why all are these power rangers OCs look like they're from MMPR/Zyuranger? Like its weird sentai does new suit designs every year but everytime I see a new OC they look like egdy Green Ranger or just the og suit but coloured black

MMMPR is the first series, so obviously, they will get priority.

It's because it's the most popular series and Tommy is still known about to this day. Plus it also helps JDF's entire existence is more or less about being in Power Rangers so he's always there to advertise for them.

>Tommy Oliver and not Burai
>Jason Scott Lee and not Geki

Disgusting

Mainly getting this because it's full on cross play and I gotta do my part and support that.

its sad that Japans mobage is shit.

Super sentai legend wars has every single ranger from all 42 series BUT, it was a stupid card game, not even the cool kind like Dice-O, even tho the team behind Dice-O was behind that game.

Kamen Rider City wars does have fighting and A BIT of versus, but behind that, there was a shitty ass Simcity knockoff.

this is the kind of things Japan should take note of, Make an actual fightan dammit and if you make also a Precure fightan mobage, that would be EXTREMELY appreciated...

Unless you're on PS4.

Oh shit, it's Kintoki.

Beat 'em ups and musous would be much more appreciated for me at least. I don't know how you'd handle a PR or Sentai musou though, actually getting 5-10 characters balanced and in a party all seems like a recipe for disaster let alone how that would actually play without just separating them all.

Sent shill

I would be fine with anyone from RPM. Also Wes from Time Force.

Attached: IMG_2757.png (415x629, 527K)

well, simply they just have to follow the model the mobage is following for a mobage fightan, same for rider and Cure, both in balance, character releases and gameplay.

if 'MURICA could do it, why Japan cant?

We need more villains, i would main Ransik for sure.

Attached: IMG_0374.jpg (507x555, 31K)

>So we added that villain that we know all the cool kids were talking about
>Oh great! You added Rans...

Attached: HeckylNotAsWeird.png (1275x1246, 2.02M)

Actually yeah, are there even any big mobage fighters in Japan? Because the NRS mobile games made mad ass stacks and even Contest of Champions was a decent hit, plus also Legacy Wars.

Oh, that's totally my bad, I was thinking in the general terms of games. Honestly, Legend Wars is fine as it is it just needs less grinding, that's all. It already had you think things out somewhat strategically. PR and Sentai also had that endless runner game which wasn't too bad.
Precure doesn't seem like it would work from a demographic standpoint as a fighting game, would girls buy that? I understand you want something more PvP and active at the very least.

I'd rather they focus on proper console games than mobages. Sentai is in desperate need of good ones, PR's last good one was Super Legends, Rider's last good one was Battride War Genesis, Ultraman's last good one was that one crossover dungeon crawler game or that SRPG crossover game.

But that’s Heckyll. What’s the joke?

That no one likes Heckyl, especially not after we had bad ass Sledge.

He was also lost potential when we was supposed to become a Ranger in the show.

The comics at least made the idea come to life.

obiovusly little girls would never play a Precure fightan, but here's the thing: the Precure series started with Futari wa Precure, an all-ages anime, not just for little girls, and not only that, last year, they were celebrating the 15th anniversary of the franchise, with special focus on Futari wa, whenever the OGs appeared, they kicked just as much ass as they kicked in the original show. not to mention HUGtto was full of really serious moments behind the FUREFURE-ing. if there was a better moment for an all-ages Precure mobage instead of just a puzzle, it was that time.

now that i ended my Cure rant, about Sentai in consoles? yeah, i agree it needs more console games, the last game was a kids game of LuPat, and it certainly wasnt made for anyone 13 years up.

Go talk about your weeb games in the weeb game thread, mmkay?

Who /Ecliptor/ here?

Attached: e36e1d277bbcf3ebdd4d1843f86acc4d.jpg (236x177, 15K)