Summoning a unit now costs double the gold

>Summoning a unit now costs double the gold
Rest in piss plant shitters

Attached: nuru.png (302x420, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/syrycta
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How the fuck did they not see how strong this was during play tests?

What? You can summon shit in Starbound now?

Attached: 1551681230903.gif (250x220, 57K)

Floran look so much more cute in clothing tbqh.

Attached: 1550037914559.png (1271x1920, 585K)

Fucking awful portraits. If they weren't shit I may have actually bought the game.

Why do people with shit taste post stuff like this?

>shit taste
Kill yourself you tasteless faggot.

Felheim bros report in

Attached: valder.png (262x392, 10K)

Somebody please explain.

Attached: lobster.jpg (1886x1342, 667K)

Florans are in Wargroove, a new game published by Chucklefish. Nuru was OP as shit and everyone used her and she recently got a huge nerf.

What the fuck happened with their original game? Did Chucklefick just give up?

Attached: 1551688926361.png (585x419, 43K)

Did that quality of life patch come out? I was waiting to pirate it until then.

pretty much, they wanna release it on consoles now but who knows how that'll turn out considering how broken the game is on PC

The art's pretty well done, nice use of shading and palette.

Pretty much
Came out today I think

PLANT GANG

Attached: PLANT GANG 1.jpg (1280x720, 129K)

Sad. Meanwhile their only contender is still making updates to this day. After two huge content updates released no less.

Attached: aqDwv3M.png (2139x1262, 3.1M)

that's because terraria was a good game right from the start, starbound is a piece of dogshit that's only playable if you mod the shit out of it and have nothing better to do, you still won't get much out of it because the base game is so flawed and so badly made there's barely anything there to reedem itself

What a shame, the Starbound Beta seemed to have as much potential as Terraria. Maybe if Chucklefuck released a source code some dedicated autistic modders could BoI Antibirth the shit out of it and make an almost new game.

Attached: 1551665097329m.jpg (778x1024, 175K)

TODAY I WILL REMIND THEM.

Attached: FUCK AAA PART 1.png (1130x251, 43K)

Attached: florans.png (1252x1861, 415K)

Fuck, you posted it before me.
i mean AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: FUCK AAA PART 2.png (1143x243, 47K)

my only dream is a world where there is a good space sandbox game (aka starbound but not fagged up by chuckleshit.)

Attached: dream game.png (800x451, 14K)

No one can realize your dreams but you, champ

Just install some mods, man. Especially FU.
>enhanced weapon types
>autistic automation
>extended planet info
All exist. And more.

Sorry, just glanced over the forge and misinterpreted it. But there's a weapon crafting mod too. It kinda works.

Why would you ever recommend Fracking to anyone who wants to enjoy the game

It's very much enjoyable even if you're not full on autistic. You don't have to build complex systems.

I wouldn't mind hosting a tourney for this game on Yea Forums with some prizes too.

what a fucking shit show.
what could've been an interesting story turned into a "go around and scan shit" snore fest.
did he mention anything about the Apex? since they seem to have the most developed story of all the races.

Did they fix MC's ugly ass face?

A tournament means competition and I'm not sure what you could possible compete in while also having fun

Man, that old glitch lore though. Such a fucking fun idea for a race. It's a goddamn crime they just fucking neutered it for the release.

I really don't want to give chuckleshit more of my freetime, really.

She cute.
I wanna draw lewds of her.
Suggestions?

Sounds fun user. No need even for prizes, could be interesting.

Draw her holding hands with user

imgur.com/syrycta

Like this but not this picture

>tumblr is still trying to shill their dead deretive game on Yea Forums

Yikes, maybe you shouldn't design a game for 30 year old cat ladies if you want to sell copies

september 2017

>Breaks in first weekend
>Heavily talked about by all strategy fans
>Soulful game inspired by the loved AW series
>Yea Forums pisses their pants in anger because the profile for the MC isn't cute.
Never change Yea Forums.

If they remove "people who disconect online get 15 minutes turns" it would be good.
Also, some kind of ranking or ladder for online.

Was that not part of their patch today? Let me look at the list of changes again.

im guessing PC version is the must-buy version, purely for mods? Was considering it for switch just for more variety, but, I dunno

>giving them hair instead of tiny leaves

Starbound is ironically doing pretty okay, can't compete with Terraria but still has over 4 times as many players as Wargroove

I got it for Switch just for the portability, but so far I've only played with it in docked mode. Game is cute, and actually can be challenging if you don't stop for a second in think (I like that with the patch today the normal difficulty has been marked as Hard, and all the new difficulties are below that).

it's saving grace is its moddability
Frackin Universe added hundreds of hours for me

Reminder Chucklefucks never made an original game

That's fine, they are mostly a publisher. When they do dev a game, they make a product people actually want but other devs for some reason aren't making. Wargroove is exactly that. Wargroove wouldn't need to exist if Nintendo didn't put AW in the deepest hole they could imagine, and every AW ripoff game didn't feel like a flash game.

>they make a product people actually want
Nobody wanted Starbound, not the way they made it

I've actually been waiting until they finish balancing to play this, I only played the first two acts when it came out. How many acts does the campaign have?

Just look at Stardew. They had fuck all to do with that little gem's creation, they just gave him the backing to publish.

Starbound was a fantastic idea in the making, ruined by terrible decisions during development.

5 I think. I stalled mid way through Act 3, just before you unlock the puzzles due to some total bullshit so the checkpoint stuff will save a lot of time now.

Actually at the time it was announced after Red seemingly left Terraria oncec 1.1 released. So it had the spotlight for a time, before squandering it of course.

give plant gf

Attached: pants.jpg (2250x4250, 919K)

wait a minute...

That whole left section holy shit.

>pissing yourself

i like the bird people

Fuck off furfag.

i just googled them and found lots of pictures of avians wearing diapers
i'm not sure i like them anymore

Anything furshit is condemned to degenerate autism.

>>pissing yourself
Based and pisspilled.

Attached: 1542480596271.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

For me it's the space Arthur Morgans and Abigails.

Attached: 1547453116916m.jpg (891x1024, 88K)

Stop co-opting my fetish for your bad anime.

>Playing anything Chucklefish has touched
Why would you do this to yourself?

Because people are desperate after backing so much money. Long-term buyer's remorse is the funniest.

I mean, you HAVE to get you're money's worth somehow right?
t. Someone who bought into the bullshit at 2013.

elaborate

The piss scenes were good, though.

Attached: Goblin Slayer - 01_6.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

The absolute state of Chucklefuck games to where threads about them devolve into anime piss scenes.

Just wait until their Litte Witch Academia rip-off

What?

Attached: 1550285452842.png (958x718, 974K)

Some new western cartoon about magical girls coming out.

>Starbound was ruined constantly after one of the beta updates
>WAY after people bought a promising and fun beta release
I'm still mad. Chucklefish makes EA look good. At least modding it gave me practice with spriting, so I can say one good thing came out of the official release of that disappointment.

>ok let's give her a fast-charging ability that lets her summon any unit one square from her that she can make and can move immediately as long as she has the money for it
>I don't see how this can make her OP

Chucklefuck is making a cartoon? This can't be real. I don't believe you.