Ret paladin reporting for duty....coming home

Ret paladin reporting for duty....coming home...

Attached: home.png (550x627, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gXzMD065HEk
youtube.com/watch?v=SsnR59GF51c
youtube.com/watch?v=WtzOHYi3CIk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dark Elf Shadow Knight of Innoruuk standing by (for a superior MMO)

do you also enjoy watching paint dry?

>vanilla paladin
why are you torturing yourself?

Orc or undead Warrior charcing into battle rage meter is full from the gf cant wait to execute this fucking game.

Vanilla ret pally plays like Runescape combat

>he hasn't taken the retpill

Attached: home 3.png (1445x1200, 362K)

(user has liked your post)

>rolling the worst build

>not Agnostic Erudite Enchanter

Attached: 8da.png (400x300, 126K)

its probaly fun with friends really bad for solo though

>Constantly hear from ret paladins are the best from ret paladins
>Hear that they qre the worst from everyone else
>Watch a ret pally pvp comp video to find out for myself
>Ret pally in full grand marshal gear with weapon, engineering bombs and best trinkets
>barely beats a under geared lv59 mage
>Battles with a shaman for 5 minutes and runs away after running out of mana
>battles a hunter for a bit and runs away once a warrior shows up
>Dies to a rogue
>All im left thinking is if this is the good footage then whats the bad footage like
Rets are seriously bad man dont fall for their delusional boasts. Its like all of them have dunning kruger syndrom or something.

I’ll be rolling an orc hunter, can’t wait to resist cheap shots from rogues and then delete them with a raptor strike crit. Same goes for your charge warriors and your hoj paladins....that’s if I even let you get close enough to use your abilities.

Attached: BCD5A946-8A56-486E-A5B0-0B40A4E5A183.jpg (779x1024, 137K)

>Rets are seriously bad
Everyone knows this. Even after all the years of simming with the gear and knowledge, we all knew back then which classes were shit and which were effective, which is why druids, paladins, priests and shaman all heal instead of dpsing.

ret paladin

Attached: kek.jpg (720x708, 75K)

Attached: 1541712095600.png (978x383, 156K)

>not troll hunter
>not feign deathing and freezing trapping
you dont know shit

rets are good for pvp.

I cant wait to play my troll priest.

Attached: 1471198731222.jpg (1280x960, 192K)

>ret paladin
Enjoy never getting into raids

Enjoy never being invited to a raid group like ever and if you somehow manage to do so enjoy having dps numbers below all the tanks.

Loooool no, rets are like spending 4 weeks leveling so you can get lucky and 1 hit someone

>raids

This game sounds fun. Should I pick it up?

Attached: 3lj6s5l.gif (652x562, 392K)

Lol why the fuck would I pick troll hunter when orc have insta win resist stun? You’re the retard who doesn’t know anything. Everyone knows trolls for pve and orc for pvp. Also nothing to stop me from doing exactly what you said after I raptor strike them. You’re retarded, feel free to kill yourself now.

>playing hunter for pvp
loooool cringe, you will quit at level 20 retailbab pretending to be old

the only thing rets are useless at is raiding, for the rest of the content they are good

Hahahaha imagine being this retarded. Hunters are great for group and solo pvp. Anything else stupid to say?

rets are fucking gods in pvp wat

Attached: goy.jpg (343x394, 27K)

>play on a vanilla private server for 4 hours
>remember the game is shit
ah, guess it was nostalgia after all. turns out I was retarded when I was 10

holy pally is best pally fight me

Attached: pally.png (622x398, 477K)

criinge enjoy quitting
only if you have a group that funnels you gear which no one in here will have

The trick to Ret Pally PvP is that they're at their best when there's multiple Ret Pallys, 1 Ret Pally is easysauce but 2+ of them is a fucking nightmare.

all palis are trash

youtube.com/watch?v=gXzMD065HEk

Warlock master race comin thru

Attached: warlocmasterrace.jpg (820x1120, 411K)

Attached: x1080-Wvf.jpg (1440x1080, 261K)

How much is Blizzard paying these shills?

>quitting the easiest class to level to 60
Enjoy crying into your basket of tendies while us classic fags have a blast talking about what specs we are going to play.

Attached: EDCC0353-19D0-4B92-B4FF-FE3E1EC07857.jpg (563x651, 226K)

Undead rogue reporting in. Ready to come home, you fucking fags

Gnome mage here, we are going home

Attached: 1551822889122.png (1596x958, 500K)

Why don't you guys just play a private server instead of giving nu-blizz your money?

is your group looking for an enhancer shaman (i got the key)

Attached: estelle.jpg (240x240, 24K)

the private server i was playing on is currently being held ransom
official servers won't have that problem

theres currently only 2 real german classic servers and they are pretty much dead.
also why wouldnt i give blizzard my cash aslong they give me a good product?

Can't wait til all the hype dies when they announce classic will have sharding

what realm you going too senpai

Attached: mojo.png (387x411, 310K)

I played them for awhile, just got tired of the unreliability of them. Servers always down, pay to win bullshit, fucking gm’s giving their friends shit. Fuck that noise. They were still fun but not my cup of tea.

as far as ive read so far its only in the starting areas

lolret

Dear warriors in this thread. I implore you to reply to this post.

Why the fuck won't you tank dungeons? Do you have any idea how fucking frustrating it is to spam LOOKING FOR TANK to every 30 seconds for 2 hours on every channel when there's a fucking fury/arms war in my party? Newsflash, you don't need to be prot specced to tank. Just wear a shield. PLEASE. DO YOUR JOB WE'RE BEGGING YOU.

>the private server i was playing on is currently being held ransom
I know that feel

Attached: 1512849501568.jpg (245x206, 6K)

youtube.com/watch?v=SsnR59GF51c

Attached: wowclassic.jpg (2560x1440, 686K)

They usually can't take the pressure of a leading role like that

Attached: 1548859948947.png (1022x1146, 521K)

Oh boy I can't wait for the ret palas to roll on the Valor set because "they dps"

Get back to healing and being a buffbot like a good little Paladin.

>mfw screenshotting the delusional rose tinted goggles posts in these threads so I can spam people with HAHHAHAHAHAHAHA every day for months when the game is released

>they're at their best when there's multiple Ret Pallys

This is the key to Paladins in general.
There's a reason why Ally raid groups bring in multiple Paladins, same applies to PvP too. Apply all the aura buffs, stack stuns for 20+ seconds of CC, drop multiple rekbombs on some horde faggot, give each other blessing of freedom, have one ret spec into improved devotion/concentration aura and another ret into improved BoM/sanctity aura and everyone reaps the benefits. Paladins suck on their own but get a squad of 3 Paladins and you have yourself an unstoppable crusade.

Attached: 21821e1397483b70989a0b2edf648fe5[1].jpg (789x958, 135K)

Attached: 1515202804475.jpg (600x459, 64K)

lockbro reporting in

Attached: 1527731330876.jpg (516x383, 94K)

>hosted in europe so your ping is always 200 ms
>can't go more than 4 hours without crashing
>GMs are irredeemably corrupt
>P2W bullshit
>filled with chinks
>Tranny drama
>lazy scripting and riddled with bugs

Attached: 1523864525543.jpg (1280x720, 197K)

Because you fags won't invite the Druids and Paladins to tank your shitty SM run because MUH WARRIORS ARE THE ONLY TANK rhetoric.

HUMAN MALE PROT PALADIN.

THE TRUE SPEC FOR CHADS. HORDE SHITTERS & VIRGIN WARRIORS NEED NOT @ ME

Attached: 1549069907379.gif (371x498, 2.57M)

Paladins are perfectly fine on their own and are actually weaker when grouped with other paladins. Ignore this post.

Attached: 1532817276330.png (300x300, 4K)

Fuck that. Letting a dps warrior try tanking is risky enough considering how retarded people are; no way I'm rolling the dice on a pally or druid.

Yeah pretty much this.

i like mine better

Attached: 12312341231.jpg (626x439, 101K)

>the private server i was playing on is currently being held ransom

I JUST WANTED TO FINISH MY SM CATH RUN, FUCKING CHINKDALE
Whoever finds that gopnik needs to castrate his nuts and send him to the nearest gulag, my whole day is ruined.

Attached: 1520668700633.jpg (550x550, 106K)

Rets job in raids is to single target buff and maintain those buffs on all 40 people. Their damage is low enough that they're not expected to contribute to the fight beyond these buffs. Welcome to vanilla paladin.

Alliance frost Mage engineer reporting in
>youtube.com/watch?v=WtzOHYi3CIk
Time to shatter those shoelets

gonna play resto druid, cant wait

druids are the best 5 man tanks anyway.

>tfw loved tanking any dungeon any time
>would help folks through ubrs, go on ud strat runs and wallop dm
>all as an arms warrior
Ah, tab target sunder, now that was skillful tanking.

I'd love for a druid to tank my dungeons, but I'd never let a paladin tank. because im horde

It's a false flag, retard. The head jew is going to take all the shekels from donations and split town

Dead in 3 months

Attached: Cuckensual.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

Don't kid yourself. Blizzard is guaranteed to fuck this up, just like everything else they touch.

BFA died in 3 weeks, so that's a good amount of time.
classic wow mobile port when??

>coming home
>for about two months before they leave.

Seriously, this is my hard opinion. You buy into retail to play classic, you're still giving money to retail to play a mode that'll be popular for at most half a year before everyone silently leaves it.

i just wanted to mindlessly grind while watching netflix. fuckin russians and chinks ruining my pathetic life.

>using a shield
heresy

Attached: 1551084805103.jpg (800x800, 152K)

no girls play on private servers

I will be the one faggot that will play a dwarven priest.

>only making one character
fem dwarf paladin
fem gnome mage
fem orc warlock
male orc warrior
male dorf hunter

Yeah reporting for duty in BRD, bitch.

So what's the Yea Forumserdict? Alliance or Horde? And I'm not talking about min-maxing, I'm talking lore, aesthetics, comfiness, etc.

Attached: 1533289503769.jpg (640x1136, 104K)

Attached: wow rekt bomb.webm (1280x720, 1.87M)

I'm coming home, I'm coming home

Tell the world that I'm coming home

Let the rain, wash away

All the pain of BFA

I know my kingdom awaits

And I've forgiven Blizzard's mistakes

I'm coming home, I'm coming home

Tell the world that I'm coming...

Attached: 1551591843319.jpg (897x663, 180K)

cant decide between orc or undead warlock...
slightly leaning towards orc just so I can dab on rogues that try and mess with me

Attached: 1543379356520.png (604x613, 257K)

yall can suck my ass

Attached: 2019-03-06_21-06-21.png (625x440, 551K)

>knights templar
>not using a shield

min-max autists - alliance
real gamers - horde

ret pallys band together it's almost time

Attached: zinrokh.png (545x317, 31K)

Nice stats faggot

super duper friendly reminder that im going to be raiding, as ret, with my 40 man premade, and getting sulfuras and there is NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT

If I don't mind being a healer at 60, are there any other reasons I'd regret maining a druid?

>can't decide between human or dwarf pally
>can't decide between nelf or dwarf hunter
>probably going to make a dwarf warrior regardless

Attached: 1538032639697.png (646x595, 280K)

Enh shaman here. We're going home bro. Everything will be okay.

Attached: 1551188229410.png (1445x1200, 265K)

Attached: 1547416951458.gif (700x285, 3.38M)

>virgin warriors
>when you won't even step into MC
Have fun doing the same 5 dungeons for 2 years, little man.

Attached: 1548882930257.jpg (680x763, 33K)

We're all going home bros. We'll be unjusted soon enough.

Attached: home.jpg (998x1374, 253K)

RELEASE DATE WHEN

BASED

>the utter meltdown that will unfold when the nostalgia giggles come off
Efficiencyfags will ruin the game.

enjoy the carry friend

>dwarf warrior
>not human master race
I don't get it, do you just hate having a free +2.6% hit?

Oh boy, I can't wait!

Attached: classicmiss.webm (1280x720, 2.77M)

Level up that expertise boy.

Attached: 1551462419430.png (512x512, 159K)

but humans have harelips and no wrists

>Have fun doing the same 5 dungeons for 2 years, little man.
I will user with my friends. Enjoy the slow leveling by yourself because nobody likes warriors.

Attached: AWAKEN MY MASTERS.jpg (1080x1256, 61K)

>*miss*
FUCK
>*miss*
YOU
>*miss*
PALLY
>*miss*
SPEC
>*miss*
INTO
>*miss*
HOLY

I know undead warlocks look much more aesthetic in the tier sets and in cloth in general but rogues are always a warlocks worst nightmare and the fact that you have a good chance to resist their stuns is a real game changer when they get the opener on you. If you plan on pvping a lot orc is probably the better race pick but honestly I would probably still roll undead for the fashion and they still have a great racial for pvp so you it’s not a huge loss.

Bruh Orclock as the better fashion, Undead fashion is garbage.

I tried playing warrior on nost/vanillia pservers because of how I remember (or rather how little I remember) being a Paladin back in 2005 and fuck me was it horrible. You don't have any of the self sufficiency, have to shell out shekels for a mount, forced to tank dungeons (this was kinda fun though) but absolutely have to do them because you need the gear to make leveling bearable, you're a free hk to literally anything except other Warriors who don't get their charge off before yours and grinding mobs is a pain especially if you accidentally pull more than 1. And that's just leveling, at 60 it doesn't get any better. The whole fabled (warriors are king at 60) is a load of shit UNLESS you are a basement dwelling neckbeard who can sink 18 hours a day into their character.

Tried Paladin on lightshope and will be doing it again on Classic. Smooth sailing all the way to 60 and it gets better since you can heal your way to the best epics in the game. Also t2 looks rad

God wills it

No, easy leveling experience and they are brought to raids for heals, buffs, and innervate.

you need to stay ahead of the gear curve as a warrior otherwise they're mediocre, but they stomp with a healer and better gear. problem i've always had is what's the point of being useless until you get said gear at which point since you've got the best shit there's not much reason to play. it's why i remember so many people would quit like a week after doing the r14 grind and getting beast epix. you could just roll a mage or lock and be a threat at any stage of the game.

Attached: hoj.png (411x276, 25K)

You mean the Holy Light?

>tfw going tauren shammy

Attached: 1525235937540.jpg (232x293, 11K)

I'm going to play a Female Night Elf Priest

It's the dumbest race/class combination I could think of

Well it's easy to miss a small snake, try hitting one in real life with a hugess heavy sword

Childhood is playing Undead Rogue
Adulthood is realizing Fem Orc Rogue makes way more sense

How so? It's the best combination for alliance shadowpriest, that arcane damage nuke is great

why would this bother anyone
i thought you were gonna post about being a warrior masterrace because you travel fast

I want to go back. I want to be able to call someone a nigger for being a piece of shit. It won't be the same.

Attached: 1548076800278.jpg (480x403, 59K)

It's not nearly as bad as people say but I want to dab on the minmaxers

Also Shadowmeld -> Mind Control is good for shits and giggles

I just think orcs are to beefy to wear cloth armor, they end up looking silly imo.

The best

Rolling pally simply because of the amount of undead rogues there will be come Classic. Dumping steamy reckbombs on the ones foolish enough to come out of stealth in my presence is worth the price of admission alone.

this is reserved btw
ironfoe is also reserved

Attached: neverever.png (600x600, 253K)

who's ready to top DPS in both raids
AND pvp as arcane chad?

Attached: 1549265889614.png (3222x598, 775K)

Tauren and dwarf are the real chad races of wow.

Female Gnome is gigachad

Haha imagine if the very people who completely sucked the soul out of WoW and didn't even work on it until post-MoP were put in charge of Classic, that would be so weird haha.

It just triggers the PvE cucks because they want everyone to suck their dick and play dwarf priest for fearward, but nobody plays it because dwarves in robes are ugly and gay and raid guilds will still have no choice but invite you since there are no other options and all dwarves are taken anyways.
Imagine being a healslut in a guild, getting epics and your guild is still seething that they can't get a fear ward.

I only play pandaren

Attached: eDQvTAB.jpg (1080x1331, 97K)

unironically me

I'm still waiting for the high elves

Attached: el hermano.jpg (1080x1331, 216K)

Does anyone have any concerns about people forcing the use of Discord for raids?

Seems to be the norm now but I guess most people used Vent back in the day anyways and that was pretty much the same shit.

Attached: 1532883341839.jpg (392x438, 124K)

I would prefer to use teamspeak or vent
as oppose to discord, but seeing as discord is much popular then both(and generally easier to use) I have no complaints

thank you windfury slave. your contribution will be noted in the book of deeds.

Discord is for trannies.

Lol

Eh fuck it, might as well give it a try.
Best setup for a Warrior? Anything I should know is appreciated

>Discord is for trannies.
amen

Attached: 1524169987430.jpg (283x283, 21K)

>gets to charge critters for faster movement across the map
Cries

Dwarf Spriest is far better for pvp

at least shamans can tank up until ~ level 30.

In general yeah but Shadowmeld can let you do some pretty stupid shit in wpvp

Will it truly be the same?
With the amount of addons, wikis, and the fact people know the ins and outs of the game, it feels like it will just end up being the same shit that is now.

Undead with shadow weaving was the only way i'd stand a chance against warriors.

It won't be the same and there is no need for it. The game only needs to be good and we will play it

Attached: 1550616678968.png (2257x1359, 252K)

It won't be the same and we already know that.

The question is whether or not it will capture the both the MMO and RPG aspects that the genre seems to have lost.

Well it lost them because of WoW, so..

WoW was the alternative for people sick of too much RPG in Ultima and EverQuest

I don't disagree, but this is likely as close as we'll ever get until there's another revolution in the genre. That probably won't happen for another 10+ years.

first month it will be what nostalgiafags expect mainly
after a few weeks the autismstrats perfected over years of pservers will ramp up and piss off the average boomer and zoomer alike

>Revolution
How so? I think you've got it all wrong, bud.
I like the game as much as the next guy, but this isn't gonna cause any kind of revolution, in fact, it might make everything worse since WoW is the reason the genre went to shit.
Gooks will just keep trying to copy the formula, and now even more if the game finds any kind of success.

>Few weeks
Try days, bud. Those autismstrats are literally discussing how to max everything out in a couple of days to dominate every single server.
They've got routes, schedules, plans and know exactly what to do in order to achieve total domination of the servers.

>what are Greater Blessings

it wont directly affect the average casual at first
once the pserver chads have full prebis and are camping nessingwary is when the problems will start

Yeah how dare people be good at the game