Dmc thread

>Steel a million souls for a third change
>But you will stop being a man
Vergil just needed to listen to the fucking lyrics to avoid DMC5 story

Attached: UrizenCloseUp.jpg (2000x1125, 394K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FTz1RbOwM4E
youtube.com/watch?v=cXHVS5rBU0g
youtube.com/watch?v=T6e0uDCKSwk
youtube.com/watch?v=0zi-540UuqY
youtube.com/watch?v=1z-rW0Ztqno&t=7s
youtube.com/watch?v=cZUktzIoQns
youtube.com/watch?v=DzvZi9ku5Ck
youtube.com/watch?v=v0W0TZdFqQg
vocaroo.com/i/s0a3WUeuaP7w
vocaroo.com/i/s12jNVYihZUM
youtu.be/v0W0TZdFqQg?t=6535
vocaroo.com/i/s0DdwFZAGEjA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>steel

I'm pretty shit with dmc4 dante and style switching. But I can beat body palace with nero.

What level of bloody palace should I try to get to tonight to be ready for playing dmc5 on sons of sparda my first time?

Attached: tumblr_pfhfbpinTI1u0qi9mo1_400.gif (246x407, 1.92M)

6/10

Barry BTFO

Attached: 4reks2vyvjk21.jpg (582x383, 21K)

Should I get it for PC or PS4? Any idea if the PC port will be solid?

Pc should be solid since its RE engine. The resident evil 2 remake ran amazing. Plus if you get it on pc you can still use a controller and have access to mods

Was it ever found out what the 3mil taunt was?

Nope. There’s no preview, but I think everyone knows what it is

What's your hunch?

I know there's no preview, but nobody's gotten 3mil orbs yet to even unlock it?

post yfw it's not that

Attached: 1529264284456.gif (480x270, 1.64M)

Show me your internet speed anons.

Attached: Pre-loadayyyyyy.png (992x257, 127K)

Steam controller support is fucking great and underrated
If you are patient enough, you can bind individual setups for each Style and character

Attached: Steam controller autism.png (1920x1080, 571K)

The infamous dance we’ve all come to love. Maybe one will have the dude love dance since Itsuno is a fan of that dance move.
I wok be genuinely surprised if it isn’t that

The orb farming is underway friend. I’ll report back soon

Game is cheap as fuck on a few sites. Even the Deluxe Edition is like $51. Get it while the getting is good.

Attached: 1551798103698.gif (622x350, 1.92M)

>infamous dance
The guitar solo or the BANG BANG dance from the meme that they were also doing at the convention??

wish it was a webm with more frames instead

>There's a SM where you have to do the special kill on a death scissor
Nice
It's SM7 BTW

Remember all theories?
Urizen is Mundus
V is Mundus
V is Sparda
Urizen is Sparda
Trish will die
Lady will die
Kyrie will die
Nico is a traitor
Vergil will die
It's all just a dream of Dante

Hey eat shit I called V being Vergil the second I saw the summoned canes.

>Kyrie will die
Do we even see her in game? In the opening scene Nero is talking to her from the garage and near the end he's talking to her via a payphone. I swear JYB just likes yelling her name.

I called him being Vergil the moment I heard his name was V. Him having a different appearance just made me think it was some Gilver thing.

We don’t but she’s the key to Nero’s true DT

Yeah remember these theories that were better than what we got

>all those anons who insisted Vergil couldn't possibly be Urizen even before the spoilers

Do we know any of the secret weapons besides Kalina Ann

Attached: 1354810147024.jpg (900x675, 160K)

DmC was a necessary evil in order to fuel the crazy amount of hype and motivation to make this into the best DMC yet

There's a bunch of secrets that you can unlock by paying money.

So, am I reading this right? If I live in EST, and I set my location to a country in the "Asia" region with my VPN, the game will unlock at 7'Oclock in my time zone?

Attached: 1551525878866.png (681x535, 61K)

Double Kalina Ann actually makes me think Lady won't be playable. How can she top that?

these are pretty lethal secrets if you ask me

Attached: 1551915097.png (608x1011, 656K)

will the cameo system still work if I dont buy psn? I have an account and I'm connected to the internet but I dont feel like paying for internet twice

Attached: 1551916524.png (1418x1008, 1.58M)

Attached: 1551916458.png (1032x912, 1.67M)

You'll won't be able to play online co-op, but you'll be able to play with ghost data.
Source: I have the game

If you do not have PSN, the cameo system will still happen, but they will be bots rather than actual people.

That picture,dark times man

I thought it was too obvious but I guess it was hiding in plain sight

>pre-load complete
pre-load complete
>pre-load complete
pre-load complete
>pre-load complete
pre-load complete
>pre-load complete
pre-load complete

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>How can she top that?
A giant robot.
Dont ask me how, im just saying how she can topple that

Attached: 1384205424467.jpg (400x489, 92K)

>LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
user, i...

What a stupid warning. What this not supposed to be a 18+ game, Itsuno?

Attached: hideki-kamiya.jpg (638x358, 25K)

Anybody that can tell me how to jump straight into credo's floor in (vanilla) dmc4's bloody palace using the debug/system options? it's supposed to be rooms 001 to 101, but when I press those I get sent out of the palace into an empty campaign mode area.

Alternatively, is there an option to trigger enemy DT from the get go? hasn't found any.

>there are anons who left before the leaks but will be back on launch day
On a scale of 1 to absolutely crazy how hard is this board gonna blow up?

Attached: 1551897698935.png (922x605, 1.14M)

SMOKING ISNT COOL
FUCK YOU TAMEEM

SSS / 10

>V IS VERGIL WHAT
>THIS ENDING WTF Yea Forums
>CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN DMC5 TO ME
>KINO
>V WASN'T EVEN A REAL CHARACTER OH NO NO NO NO NO
>HOW DO I DEFEAT TREE MAN WTF
I guess it'll be something like that. Whatever happens in the end, I'm happy that we DID have at least 1 thread per day every day until release date.

As a newcomer to the series, which one is DmC vs. DMC?

Attached: untitled_drawing_by_lorenzpunk105-d7ql6f3.png (600x900, 862K)

DMC is the original series (DMC1-5)
DmC is the 2013 reboot (DmC: Devil May Cry)

There are retards who will refer to DMC as DmC and DmC as DMC, but that's how it is.

I'm not sure if I fully understand your question but DmC is always and unequivocally refering to the reboot, which has 1 game and pissed all over the original franchise for whatever reason, despite only harming itself on doing so. DMC or dmc is for the classic franchise, which has 5 games. If that was not your question then forgive me I'm half drunk and retarded.

DmC is also sometimes called "DmC Devil May Cry (official name). No one calls the original series by the abbreviation and the full name together.

no

good to know thanks user

Attached: 1539531413270.jpg (1000x563, 111K)

>pissed all over the original franchise for whatever reason
Pretty well known that Capcom didn't think DMC was doing well because of how non-westernized the original series was. So they hired Ninja Theory for a reboot that they thought western audiences would like more. The idea that it was because DMC failing because it wasn't western enough was wrong in the first place so everything after that had to fail.

playing 4 right now
someone redpill me on revving the red queen

doesn't seem like it makes a difference damage-wise and just takes up time and leaves me vulnerable

This makes me so happy. I was actually Nervous.

Anybody got this screenshot with out the editing?

rev while walking to the next destination. And more importantly practice exceeding, by pressing the exceed button at the right time whenever you attack you can instantly charge red queen and deal more damage. the standard 3 hit combo can be alot stronger just by exceeding all three times.

Gamestop told me I could pick up DMC5 tomorrow after work. Made my day.

Attached: 49005339.jpg (640x960, 95K)

Revving makes your attacks stronger, but in most cases also has other practical alterations, depending on the move. A revved up streak launches you further away forward than a regular streak and I think also hits more enemies along the way, for example.

Revving manually you can do between rooms or when there are no enemies to bother you (what the streamer of DMC5 on the past 2 days has been doing for most of the game), but the idea is for you to learn the timing of revving during an attack, to get instant exceed.

Dante looks incredible different from the previous version.
5th game but missing 2-4
Dante is now stuck in nephilim mode (white hair)
Vergil appears at the end, with no sense of why or where he was since his defeat last game.
Dante/Vergil look incredibly different
New characters never seen before, but the player is treated as if they've known them

Awful control scheme
Dodge buttons removed

What a flop

>playing RTS with a controller
I don't know whether to call you a fucking madman, or to respect you, so I'm gonna go with both.

>"In honor of us finally meating... uhm... *clears throat* meeting!

what did she mean by this?

Attached: Meating.png (1063x621, 518K)

No no no, sir. You’re not getting a (You) out of me.

Attached: A4DED743-67D1-44BB-8020-735580C20CA4.png (625x626, 56K)

Fuck off, Barry.

kek

Reminder to Vfags that the "V lives" ending isn't canon and Vergil will a protagonist next game.

Attached: 1551681854842.png (190x360, 96K)

What's the difference between 1/2

JYB is just forever tied to being Stephanie Sheh's leading male

Do they know each other in real life? This is like the fourth time they've done roles together as the lead male and female isn't it? also
>Killing Kyrie

What edgelord thinks this would be good for Nero's character?

every girl in the dmc universe wants the Dante's dick, Kyrie is the only exception

>"V lives" ending

Wait, what?

>Do they know each other in real life?
100% they do since voice over work is a pretty small pool of people. Whether or not they're close I couldn't tell you though

I just googled complex steam controller action sets and picked the most autistic looking
My action sets are much simpler, i switch bottom turbo on and off in a few games with my custom setup. Real handy to use with E&I

What else, besides Bleach and this?

I love that there's a rivalry between the Vfags and Vergilfags.

So anyone knows if there are some unlockable skins in the game?

I think if you manage to defeat urizen in a battle that you're supposed to lose, the game basically goes all like "oh fuck, you actually did it, I didn't think you could, but you did", then V no longer dies, the game ends right there, and they live happily ever after. You also get a cool throphy for it.

Ichigo and Orihime
Nero and Kyrie

Who are the other sets?

>Vergil will a protagonist next game.
I fucking wish, user. I fucking wish but I doubt Crapcom and Itsuno will deliver it.

That's pretty funny.

youtu.be/FTz1RbOwM4E
A lot of these aren't pairs though

Acording to the wiki, some show called "eureka seven".

Yes, Ex-Color V

Vergil DLC:

He could use lasers instead of summoned swords as a new "gun".
Double rapiers with fast as fuck pinpoint attacks.
Claws instead of gauntles giving a more agressive almost animal like moveset.
Dark slayer and doppelganger as styles
Two DTs like Dante.

I hope that people will rip off the models just like in RE2

It was too obvious which is why it's retarded.

oh no

Attached: 1546582644961.jpg (280x330, 19K)

>Lady's brief fusion with Artemis has given her a small bit of demonic power, enough that she has access to charge shot and the Artemis devil arm, which now appears from inside her when she uses DT. It retains most of it's functions from 3, as well as being able to fire off a big FUCK YOU laser

now it just needs the site to have Devil Trigger playing in the background for maximum blast

In DMC6 V will take control of his body whenever he's a bad boy.

Attached: ill be gentle.webm (904x514, 2.58M)

How are those bingo cards coming along, anons?

Attached: 89AE8EE8-3F16-4707-B485-1D615C14EF77.jpg (925x695, 197K)

>Get trapped in hell
>It's not the demons that pose a danger, that's just like extermination
>The actual hell is your dumbass brother fucking with you the entire time no matter how many times you keep stabbing him

Vergil deserves it Dante is a shitposter with infinite ban evading

There isn't. It's just one or two autistic Vergilfags that hate V and his fans for some reason.

It'll just be his DMC5 moveset with Beowulf and Rebellion-Moveset Force Edge

>It was too obvious which is why it's retarded
I'm still surprised urizen's name was urizen and not "Ergil", considering V is "V". I like that one user's interpretation that "urizen" sounds like "your reason", so I'll go with that headcanon from now on.

i thought that it's too stupid to be true so i called every V(ergil) theorist retard
feels bad man

Attached: 1551579159998.gif (500x400, 376K)

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING RIGHT NOW Yea Forums?

Attached: PIZZAMAN 5.png (1532x824, 1.54M)

Reminder that you're a pathetic autist and I wish you would stop posting forever.

There isn’t really. Most people don’t give a shit.

>What edgelord thinks this would be good for Nero's character?
If kyrie died, Nero would go 100% 9S and try to fuck up the world.
It would take the entire fucking crew (vergil included) going all out to have a hint of chance of stopping him

Attached: WXb8HCq.png (1438x1030, 1.25M)

Nothing. But when you get both, you can dual wield them. One is missable, technically.

My computer can't handle the game so I'm just posting in this thread until I fall asleep.

What kind of jobs are they gonna do now?

Attached: 53a8015f5a74cae2f1ee5dc9145ba8d1.jpg (1000x1212, 134K)

Oh don't try to act like you guys haven't been crying for 4 days about V being Vergil.

>with Beowulf and Rebellion-Moveset Force Edge

Not this time boi, they have the perfect opportunity to make him unique.

Studying for final in between posting. Also listening to some reviews.

You shoudln't feel bad. You should feel bad for Capcom for being so retarded and thinking it was a good idea.

It's not even really a hc. The Your Reason scene comes right before showing up to Urizen and him instead going "I have no name."

So Barry, in your opinion what went wrong?

Attached: l.jpg (1920x1080, 869K)

So Vergil will be in like 10% of the game again?

Cam shows

So what? That doesn't mean I hate Vergil or have a rivalry with his fans? You're the only one who seemed to get offended by it or make a connection. Shut up already.

They won't. You got your hopes up too much already and look what happened. Stop doing this to yourself user.

>had alot of trouble with Cerberus the gatekeeper in 3 when starting out
>it's back in 5 but now unchained, angry & possessing 3 elements

Attached: worried laughter.gif (300x166, 413K)

Is it possible to wield only one after obtaining both?

Typical demon hunting stuff. Trish use to hunt down devil arms that people had bought off the black market, or that were in ancient ruins and would take them to be locked up and secured.

Your reason was actually cringey though. Like something a kid would come up with.

>tfw only 22 hours 35 minutes left until I can play DMC 5
>tfw I don't live in a third world country like (You)

Attached: 1529434848078.jpg (1024x1024, 68K)

You aren't the only one.
Might be dumb, but main reason why I was against it was because V didn't even look like said Vergil, because at times I thought Vergil will have Dante's face model, instead of a different one he got.

>Beowulf and Rebellion-Moveset Force Edge
he doesn't even use them in the boss fight
At least just let him steal dante's Arms then

You’ll be fine user. Show him what 10 years worth of pent up style looks like.

I want V to hit me with his cane.

Attached: 1528755454194.jpg (224x280, 20K)

Fujos hate Kyrie. I'm not even kidding. I've lost the times how many times I heard them unironically say how Kyrie should've died in 4 and how Nero would get "over it."

I'm not even a V or Vergilfag. I just think it's funny watching them bicker. Don't try to act like you guy haven't been bickering. I've been watching you guys for 4 days.

It's not that hard. Itsuno toned down the difficulty a fair bit from prior entries so the new audience would feel engaged rather than pushed away by the classic difficulty. I think it might be a little harder in DMC6 but this one was definitely intended for bringing in the more casual audiences, which I honestly think is good, the bigger the fanbase DMC5 nets us the better DMC6 could be.

One bomb off a PCB 1cc, fuck that last spell

>You should feel bad for Capcom for being so retarded and thinking it was a good idea.

Yeah, im still sad about how everything turned out in the end. I liked V and Urizen a lot

>V lives and everyone lives happily ever after

An ending after my own heart!

Attached: 1551908755033.png (1280x720, 620K)

meant for

No! Vergil will be a good boy.

Attached: 1551857599132.jpg (1486x836, 148K)

I think it's cancer and the Vergilautist should stop posting forever instead of picking on Vfags and derailing threads for literally no reason.

It's harder than 1, 2 and 4, user. The only mitigating factor is how many Gold Orbs get shoved down your throat, but using a fucking Gold Orb is like chugging Vitality Stars.

will the coop require me to have pay sony's shitty online?

She's bland as hell but I find her constant damseling so bad it's good and becomes funny. The times Nero yells Kyrie is drinking game worthy.

>V didn't even look like said Vergil

V even acts not like Vergil, so i don't really getting "v is part of vergil soul" thing

>update scheduled for 7:27
What the?
>7:27 comes, click update. Now 7:32
Balls, I almost thought it was going to unlock early for some reason. Never preloaded before.

>people actually use items
Really? Outside of Holy Water for specific instances, you might as well just restart the level

Vergil looks like a potato in this particular shot.

>"Son, is there something you want to tell me?"

blowjobs

Do you have to clear Devil Hunter first before unlocking Son of Sparda? Or is DMD the only one you need to unlock?

I wish V was just a human/demon vessel who Vergil took over temporarily and that V didn't just disappear completely. You can still have the Vergil connection, but they went overboard with it.

Oh. It's bait-kun again.

>look what happened.

What happened ? I'm pretty hype fag, Itsuno will make Vergil cool

It's really not. You can take a straight hit from the front from an Angelo multiple times in a row on devil hunter without dying, that's pretty casual compared to 4. Which I feel in and of itself wasn't that hard compared to 3.

>So Dante, please tell me if you're fucking our mother. I wont be mad.

It's arguable that we never saw that side of Vergil since he was so balls deep in his demonic heritage

DH first, then SoS, and lastly DMD.

I can't remember if they've said whether PC is getting LDK or not.

His right leg looks like a tube or a straw.

I don't understand how this ending could happen. Isn't V falling apart to begin with? How would banishing Urizen help with his condition?

Have you seen his Stylish Taunts? He does most of Vergil's, including SCHUM.

BLACKED.com

>fujos

Are you implying everyone wasn't always complaining and memeing on Nero for yelling "KYRIEEEEEEEEE" every 2 seconds? Because it wasn't just fujos my dude

Don't think too hard about easter eggs.

I'll give you V because it's a playable character after all and if I didn't already get the plot of the game spoiled I'd assume they'd only introduce an entirely new playable character if they meant for him to stay in future titles with nero, but urizen at the end of the day is the villain, he had to die whether he was cool and memorable or not. For example, I love arkham and agnus, but I'm not said they killed them after a single game because that was their purpose.

I wonder if they'll ever make a villain (besides vergil, which I guess is an anti-hero now? kinda?) that remains alive between titles, or is ever playable at all.

>Nero now has two human hands
>He'll embrace Kyrie with both arms without hesitation now
I still have a bit of doubt they've actually consummated their relationship, Kyrie is a holy woman and Nero is extremely careful with her because A. he doesn't want to hurt her and B, he feels unworthy of her going by the novel and that whole "I'll will endure the exile" Kyrie is means so much to Nero that her talking to him is why he was able to pull his devil trigger and go after Vergil and Dante in the first place.

Do they not realize that that woman is Nero's entire world?

Attached: NerostoppingVergilandDante.jpg (622x467, 35K)

>It's arguable that we never saw that side of Vergil since he was so balls deep in his demonic heritage

That's the only think the i like about this twist. New development for Vergil, too bad they done it in pretty stupid way killing off intresting character

Angelo is also a miniboss in 4, and used very sparingly. I think you only ever fight more than one and a few armors when you have time stop gimmick on your side.

In 5 he's thrown in with all the other types, including multiple Behemoths, and always with a full retinue.

>V even acts not like Vergil

Vergil stabbed himself with Yamato and ejected a naked V from his body. He's Vergil's humanity. He acts different because he's a side of him Vergil doesn't expose.

Take your meds.

Kyrie is Nero's motivation

Also he has 4 arms in DT

That's why it's not canon. It doesn't make sense. Unless he absorb Vergil but he ended up being the dominant one.

Fuck you, I love Kyrie.

I don't think itsuno nor the writers imagined the series having much continuity between the games. As far as I'm guessing this will be the last game with the sons of sparda and the next game will be yet another reboot; even itsuno would probably get tired of dante, nero, and vergil.

I agree. Everyone keeps pointing out taunts, but dialogue doesn't really mean anything. It's a reach and a half.

Fuck it, just give her Dante’s old guns. Artemis, Pandora, Spiral, Grenade Launcher.

>but urizen at the end of the day is the villain, he had to die whether he was cool and memorable or not

Well yes, sure. I meant that Urizen would be cooler if he was his own character, without connection to Vergil/part Vergil soul

Attached: ..Absolute.png (626x459, 552K)

I will always be mad about Agnus

Nero doesn't even have anyone to be fujo with unless you want him to commit incest

Now that we know how Dante pays the rent, he’s probably keeping her in business

>He recited a William Blake poem while doing it.

It was pretty Kino.

The interesting character WAS Vergil, we got to experience him without our bias towards him and discover who he was without all the power.

I hate it because I think it's lazy.

I'm all for them developing Vergil, but they make other characters like V and the familiars do all the heavy lifting for him and then they die for nothing basically because Vergil is basically the same he's always been and nothing like V anyway.

It's like they wanted to develop Vergil but couldn't fully commit to it and still wanted to keep his cool guy autism persona, so they tried to do both while also not being able to commit to a completely new character.

>woman will never understand why we love kyrie
>woman will never understand how a pure innocent christian big ass cute gf is based as fuck

I thank God everyday for not being a woman.

Attached: 24a.jpg (200x228, 9K)

youtube.com/watch?v=cXHVS5rBU0g

Are you going to cry, anons?

Most fujo's are fine with incest, I've even seen art of post 4 Nero meeting 3 Dante and domming the shit out of him to get back at 4 Dante btfo'ing him so often.

Playing DMC5, just finished M11. Gonna go to sleep in a bit though.

Attached: 1534257752655.jpg (573x960, 38K)

Did we see what the new job from Morrison after the Red Grave incident is?

Oh, well yeah, definitely. A villain completely unrelated to any member of the main cast is something we've never really had, as far as I'm concerned. Mundus is not a relative of anybody, but he's the reason for dante and vergil's fucked up relationship. Arius was connected to lucia. Arkham to lady. Reboot mundus is sparda's brother. Sanctus is the closest one to a completely unrelated asshole that just fucks things up, but even he seemed like a mentor to credo so it's kind of related.

Urizen being just some random demon that rose to power like sid in the anime would have been interesting.

Given that Nico loves Dante's Faust hat theatrics, you think he's gonna tell her about the time he had a stage play with her dad before shooting him in the head?

Based

Attached: ace5313013caab1855c55d9b90d850a4.jpg (1200x1600, 805K)

MUST RESIST
ME NO OPEN LINK NO MORE

Vergil is both V and Urizen together, if you separate them it's not Vergil. It's V and Urizen. That's why they both act different from him, but to be honest Urizen acts way more like Vergil than V does which is not much at all.

Nico's grown on me.

There's no spoilers.

THAT'S THE ENDING HOW THAT'S NOT SPOILER

The interesting character is V, Vergil is still his autism power self because Capcom is lazy.

Mundus is related to trish in the same way arius is related to lucia, now that I think about it.

I want to cry on Nico's face with my cum

>Dante gets trapped in hell
>First thing Lady n Trish do is try and take over his crib.
Traitorous whores.

Attached: 1540392608183.png (1541x2142, 1.67M)

>story has actual emotions and character depth outside of KYRIEEEE
>combat is the best in the series
>no backtracking
>no forced puzzle segments
>just fight to fight levels
>best music in the series
>best enemies in the series
>best weapons in the series
Where were you when the best action game of all time released?

Attached: f05db19cc1e68e1e22d311add64b8acf.jpg (640x1199, 175K)

Fuck i missed that part of the stream

It's part of the ended but it's not revealing anything. It's just a cute scene between Nero and Nico.

Vergil actually cracks jokes now though. In the credits stuff he's wayyyyy more light hearted.

>Urizen acts way more like Vergil than V does which is not much at all.
Because Vergil is more in touched with his demon side

Imagine if he could go even further beyond and summon more spectral arms?
World would not be able to handle the sheer power overflowing from this man.

Well somebody's gotta make sure the office doesn't get condemned when the owner is partying in hell.

>If you say cry..
>Devil May Cr- FUCK!

Nero is so much better when he's not characterized like he had too much of the FF Kool-Aid.

>>no forced puzzle segments

forest phase can suck my bwc

like father, like daughter

Attached: 1551912281820.jpg (1920x1080, 301K)

Are there full rips for Legacy and the boss themes yet?

When he merges with V he gains back his humanity. That's why we're seeing him smile.

He looks so weird........

Well you was right, it was cute.

Have this naked Lady.

Attached: 2.webm (800x512, 1.82M)

Can someone post a link with that secret ending?

He doesn't seem any different from his DMC3 self. Like I said, I think it's really reaching. V is clearly way different from Vergil in terms of personality and openness and basically everything. I get the point of what they were trying to do but it was lazy and poorly done.

It's a trophy for the extend ending, not post game. Basically, Morrison comes to Dante's office and has a job for Trish and Lady.

What is with the absolute brainlet responses, V is Vergil, that is who he is without his gaurd up and all his power, urizen's who he is without his humanity or inhibitions to keep him in check. They gave you incredible depth to his character without spoiling it but because you wanna fuck kylo, you can't accept that this is who Vergil was. We never got to really explore him at all in dmc3 besides his arrogance and lust for power. This is it.

THERE'S NO SECRET WEAPONS YOU RETARDS

>DMC5 is literally just Vergil's therapy session

It's his stupid ass hair. I don't know what they were thinking when they didn't slick it all back.

So why is Vergil in the van at the end of the game if they don't return?
Or is the post-game thing with Morrison to accept a new job you going into the underworld to help them out?
Maybe it's just an Easter egg to have him in the van, but I can't help but imagine there's a secret so they actually reunite.

Thanks for agreeing with me.

>Devil May CrFUCK

MY SIDES

Attached: 1551550388128.jpg (225x315, 28K)

There's technically one

no, that boss is specifically harder than the cerebus boss in 3, stop acting like you know shit.

But Kalina Ann 1 is missable as shown.

Right, but everyone knows about it already. Even the IGN review has double kalina ann

>no forced puzzle segments
I'm probably the only idiot that will miss these. The dice sections in 4 were cancerous and out of place, but I do like having to pick up an ignis fatuss to enter a leviathan's heart every once in a while.

>best weapons in the series
I've seen mixed opinions about this. I've read some anons comments on cavaliere being shit, while others say they're all cool and useful.

read

They don't return no matter what you do, the van thing is just a cute easter egg that hints they'll re-unite one day.

youtube.com/watch?v=T6e0uDCKSwk

I made an attempt

A trophy? Shame.

>poorly done therapy session

ftfy

youtube.com/watch?v=0zi-540UuqY

Watch the battle if you don't believe me, user. It should be clear from the damage values and the patterns that it's far simpler, though I will admit it's more flashy and stylish.

ahm

Attached: oof.jpg (1287x1627, 364K)

How many levels are each of the characters playable in?

Attached: 1530563139641.jpg (1067x1005, 433K)

Thank you.

They can't seem to understand that regular Vergil was more in touched with his demon half than his human half which is why V seems different because regular Vergil hid it.

He hasn't erected any massive structures in 2 months, so it worked

>Itsuno says there are
>Multiple reviewers say there are
>At least one has already been found i.e. Kalina Ann 1

Try again

Someone should sing the 'Barry are you ok?'.

The Stupid Files for DMC5 when?

Livestream suicide, when?

We only know about it recently. Before that, there're no indication that we can dual wield kalina ann

The mere fact that she’s the key to Nero’s true DT form is amazing. Kyries support is exactly like Eva was

He's playing on human, retard

Didnt that one guy get more weapon slots though? Or was that fake?

Only because he's too busy fighting Dante.

/ourguys/

Attached: DMC_fans.png (942x124, 40K)

hue_hue.exe stopped working

Nero - 8 single, 2 shared
V - 4 single, 2 shared
Dante - 7 single, 1 shared

>cavaliere being shit

.... i mean, we have hours of footage to judge if that weapon is useful or not, even before the game came out.

and it obviously is.

>Kyries support is exactly like Eva was
>she's pregnant of twins
>Nero is modern Sparda

Pottery.

When will he stream his suicide?

Attached: hue-hue-png-1.png (479x350, 145K)

Kalina Ann isn't missable. Double Kalina is. You will either get KA2 in the last dante mission, or find the original in his second mission. There are no big secret weapons, Itsuno said there were features from Dante that hand't been shown, which are now known as Sin DT and Demon Sword Dante

He’s playing on human, and the swipes are already more aggressive than 3 Cerberus’s

Has anyone done all the secret missions?

It's honestly not that much harder on Devil Hunter, It's a pity you missed the DH stream. Well you can find out for yourself when you play it, user.

>He doesn't seem any different from his DMC3 self.

You guys are retarded. Did you guys not realize that Vergil was killing the tree, and that's why it fell apart?

anybody have the webm/link of nero and nico having their "devils cry too" banter?

dante's weapon slots are capped at 4 DA and 4 guns, and there's only 4 DA and 4 guns, not counting copies like Rebellion, Sparda, and Kalina Ann

>Yeah kid, people were dying in the streets. I had to do it. I had no choice... The acting before I shot him, though, hell yeah I did that for fun. I even had confetti. You woulda loved it.

He also said that we can choose Rebellion after SoS, but Rebellion can be chosen after DH. So take his words with a grant of salt

Didn't the guy die 3 times to King Cerb?

She's not pregnant.

I saw it last night, streamer had to use two gold orbs on KC

There's no achievements in PC?

Attached: 7bxfmO5.png (654x475, 418K)

is son of sparda available from the start or do I still need to beat normal first?

Attached: 1548351809349.jpg (343x339, 23K)

Which missions are they? The ones I know:

P - N
1 - N
2 - N
3 - N
4 - V
5 - V
6 - N
7 - VN
8 -
9 -
10 - D
11 - D
12 -
13 - NVD
14 - V
15 - N
16 - D
17 - NVD
18 - NVD
19 - ND
20 -

lol i've seen the batlle, jackass. it's harder than cerebus in dmc3 where you can just jump in place.

You don't know

The game isn't out yet. Check store page

Yeah I do, I've seen the entire game, it's never said that she's pregnant even when she calls him at the end.

>that one v fag who is FURIOUS but tries to play it cool and be the "voice of reason"

you know we can tell you're seething, right?

So what is exactly Nero's power in DT? Vergil and Dante both exclaim surprise at seeing it, with Vergil even questioning the power outright. Does he stop time/null demonic power? Is he half angel?

i'm a fucking daft twat I didn't check the thread

You have to unlock the difficulties one by one

>Griffon fucking knows that Nero is Vergil's son
>When V says he has no idea, he actually fucking means it
>This means that Vergil subconsciously knows that Nero is his son, but is denying it until Dante brings it up

God Vergil, you tremendous fuck up

vergil has more moves when fighting him at devil hunter.

this is good.

Beat it normal again. Shocking they didn't unlock all after DMC4 complaints.

yet

You have to beat DH first

Literally just unga bunga. He can't fly or do anything special, it just has incredible physical power. It can rag doll Vergil with the big spectral arms.

They are also hung up on the fact they daydreamed about a character they had only known about through trailers until just recently, its fucking ridiculous.

You know, I’d love it if Nero became modern Sparda. Kyrie was portrayed very well in the novel and in the game despite not showing up.

Its the power of love and friendship

>Jim Sterling likes it

>happy ending has V alive and no one gives a shit if vergil was resurrected
WE DID IT VFAGS

Attached: owen.png (451x348, 176K)

>it's Donte and Vorgin

Attached: 1509367510982s.jpg (106x125, 3K)

Leave huehue-kun alone.

Attached: t. absolute state of hue-hue-kun.jpg (458x389, 94K)

MAKE YOUR BETS

NEXT DMC GAME WILL BE A

1/2/3 REMAKE
DMC 0 SPARDA MUSOU GAME i know that 3 = 0 yada yada shut up
DMC 666

Attached: 1551755450056.jpg (540x960, 73K)

Some enemies have moves I've never seen. Green Empusa has that range projectile that can stun that they don't use alot. If normal enemies have all kinds of attack on DMD, I'm going to nut.

OPEN WORLD

DmC 2

>Nero has to be a good father now to prevent DmC from happening again

Oh course He does. DMC5 takes some cues from DmC enough to please DmCfans.

>s-surely my Chad brother had a kid
>that HAS TO BE why he could only sort of use my sword r-right
>I only ever had sex once, I KNOW I pulled out!
>STOP LAUGHING AT ME SHIT BIRD

Attached: 1551730774235.png (961x228, 265K)

So that means it's bad right? I forget how these things work on Yea Forums.

TWO MORE DAYS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1549842194130.jpg (970x545, 64K)

Huehuehuehue

More DMC is nice but I'd rather have Dragon's Dogma 2

lel

Attached: Captura.png (834x250, 108K)

But DmC is the only reason DMCV exists.

Would love to see a remake of the first game

So, how do you unlock Vergil on the menu?

>Huehuehue we won huehuehue

>If you say Cry
>Devil may Cr-#?%!
Oh Nero you dork, it's rather hilarious how pussy wipped he is,too. Maybe theres a side of Kyrie only Nero gets to see a side that terrorfies him

>only have to wait 11 more hours
based Australia

Attached: feels good mate.jpg (231x218, 10K)

>agnus gets and over the top scene that's disconnected with the rest of the game
>nico gets and over the top scene that's disconnected with the rest of the game
poetry

What does /ourguy/ think?

Attached: virgilio.png (1200x800, 553K)

8 - N
9 - V
12 - D
17 - D
18 - D
19 - D
20 - N
If you're basing your thought on the loading screen recap. The crystals just denote appearances, not necessary playability.

Attached: load.png (1366x768, 404K)

Itsuno will work on DD2 don't worry
DMC is on Matt's hands now

it just took me by surprise is all, he always seems so negative

DMC 3 Remake. Capcom saw the RE 2 remake doing well, they ain't gonna miss the chance to milk everyone's nostalgia.

You serious? I thought he fucking knew. Wasn't he in fortuna during the incident?

Attached: 52b1c91efd4eceb6ecd8aa6719fbe50d.png (609x113, 18K)

3 is already good. It's like trying to remake REmake.

They need to remake 1 without the retarded tacked on Space Harrier sections and better combat and camera.

And remake 2 entirely.

>Mtx are completely missable and don't detract from the game at all
>This actually makes it worse!
The fuck was fat asses point there?

Hope snake bites your dick when you go to take a shit.

I do know, I checked

Isn't Griffon supposed to represent his nightmares? So Nero being his son was like a nightmare to him? Bravo Capcom!

No, he didn't. After his fight with Dante, he's fucking shocked that Nero is his son and had totally forgotten about his trist in Fortuna. He was there for the incident because he was able to use the hell gate to crawl out of Hell and then spent 5 years recovering before he could assault Nero and get the Yamato back.

LET'S MAKE IT A 1000 DISLIKES!

youtube.com/watch?v=1z-rW0Ztqno&t=7s

Attached: 1551283090063.png (502x742, 335K)

>looking at the DLC that came with the Deluxe edition
>"GP01 Gerbera" devil breaker designed by Shoji Kawamori
IS THAT A FUCKING GUNDAM 0083 REFERENCE

Cheers dmc bros! Hopefully Sekiro will have a stellar review too

>moonwalking in boots
Impressive.

You really wanna see what Vergil Angelo would look like in the new engine without the helmet?

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Spinoff set in the same universe that's themed around classical music.

Attached: 1550337834896.gif (112x112, 32K)

>It is 2020
>The Tokyo Olympics are in full swing.
>The Japanese Heisei has ended, and we are living under a new Emperor
>Capcom announces Devil May Cry 6 Special Edition
>"Wait, but normal Devil May Cry 6 hasn't been announced yet!"
>"Having finally regained his true self, we planned from the beginning to make Vergil one of the playable protagonists of the next Devil May Cry game. However we decided to skip the normal edition of the game and jump straight to Special Edition to keep with tradition."

Why wouldn't it?

Poor Nero then. That means he'll end up like this.

Attached: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg (1000x748, 94K)

anyone have the game?
can you tell us who the alt voices are?

No, you fucking moron, don't do that. And definitely don't link the fucking video. Youtube doesn't give a shit if the Dislike button gets hit, all that does is feed more "audience interaction" points into the algorithm and make it more likely to pop up in search results or suggested videos.

Just don't fucking watch the video.

MC is crewcut

Dumb critics mirroring it to Soulsborne and shit

Just have have DMC1 remake, forget 2 entirely, but make 6 based on it with Nero as MC

It’s crazy how DmC misses the point in everything. They mentioned that Sparda wasn’t nothing special, yet they talked about him like he was, completely forgetting the origin story THEY made up for them. Just like in game, many characters, including Donte himself, states he’s human, when he’s half angel and half demon.

>it even got similar horns to Nero's DT

I just came back from my brother birthday, today was the family thing, but he wants to do a more going for drinks and party this Friday, so I guess I’ll have to okay the game in Saturday

>downward thrust
Yeah, nah. Don't give him views

>vergil was obsessed with power all his life
>has a son that has immense power
guess vergil got what he wanted if not in a roundabout way

Griffon, Shadow and Nightmare are representations of his unpleasant memories, which Griffon calls nightmares. I doubt that means that Vergil considers Nero a nightmare, just that Griffon knows shit that V would rather deny. Really the whole story seems to be the ID, which is Urizen, Super EGO, which are Griffon and Pals and V is the Ego

Yes, it's also a Macross reference because the air version of the Break Age homes, rather then bounces.

If DMC could get mostly decent reviews considering the reboot so can Sekiro.

What platform can I play DmC 1-4?

Dante is a virgin lol

He dispises the mere inclusion of micro. Ironically, it’s inclusion in DMC5 is close to the “player choice” he loves to mock so much.

This is judgment cut on easy

Attached: 1551761862259.webm (914x504, 2.67M)

Break this heavy chain,
That does freeze my bones around
Selfish! vain!
Eternal bane!
That free Love with bondage bound.

Attached: file.png (861x422, 176K)

He seems capable of flying or pulling off giant leaps.
As he showed up to interrupt the Dante vs Vergil Fight dropping from the sky.

Why does V have Mundus' demons anyway?

> The crystals just denote appearances, not necessary playability.

That doesn't make any sense. We know there are cameo appearances in these missions, so why don't Nero and V show up as crystals in more than just Mission 7, where we know they are both playable.

Attached: dmc.png (728x404, 147K)

In the novel, it’s states that this is due to remembering his nightmares as Nelo Angelo

Oh Vergil, he's such a dummy. I guess it works better with V and Nero's dynamic in the story.

It's funnier how his son LITERALLY gains power from fucking nowhere just so he can protect his deadbeat dad. That layer of irony to his original quest for power because he couldn't protect Eva and wants her love is delicious.

and on hard

Attached: 1551891253636.webm (1280x720, 1.04M)

The funny part is that they don't even bother trying to see if he can still be freed or not. They basically just dropped that whole part of Nu-Sparda entirely

>griffon, shadow, and nightmare are representations of unpleasant memories

>Gundam and Macross references in DMC
What a time to be alive.

Attached: SunriseLaugh.jpg (632x483, 280K)

>DMD will have one second charging time
Pls no ;_;

>that damage

meh

you could improve upon the video by looping/reversing some of the moves he makes

Attached: 1544137768433.png (802x671, 636K)

God damn, it really is just the hair and eyebrows.

Attached: 1551680044811.jpg (512x743, 52K)

Actually his power was shown to come from kyrie. He states to her that all he needed was to hear her before he did what he did. That was enough for him to break his limits. He did the same thing Sparda did.

That few. I knew they would fuck it. So much for each characters story is as long as a DMC game. This shit never actually works, retarded ass devs always trying the multi character meme

Attached: lion.png (572x503, 301K)

Because those are the demons that Nelo Angelo interacted with. They aren't actually them, but dreams and memories using dead demons forms to the best that Vergil was able to remember them through the haze of Nelo Angelo.

I get that, but why is the mtx being unobstrusive and easily ignorable make it WORSE in a world where overwatch and battlefront exist?

won't happen
[spoilers]I always check for spiders before I sit down, so I'd see it first [/spoiler]

Shards of Nelo Angelo still exist inside V and is eating away at him. The 3 familiars are manifestations of his memories (nightmares) from his time as Nelo

They're literally just Vergil's traumas as Angelo over actual Mundus's servants.

>giving him views
no dumbass

Casting time is greatly reduced I see.

>still has that stupid circle
why tho

you still get different cutscenes and areas with different characters

He's DTed, which reduces damage.

How is Griffon an unpleasant memory? He's funny as fuck

Whoops, I understand now, thanks.

>The funny part is that they don't even bother trying to see if he can still be freed or not.
Holy shit this!! Not even a fucking mention if they could find him. Man DmC was a mess. It’s why I always found it hilarious that reviewers would praise the writing, when this type of inconsistent shit would be called out by any other outlet at the time.

Sparda already was Mundus's right hand man tier though, there's nothing to suggest Eva powered him up any. Hell he didn't even know Eva when he turned against Mundus, that shit was 2000 years ago.

Flock off.

Because basic game design?

Wow some different images for 2 min. Fuck this gay ass shit

This is the coolest thing I've seen in a while

Attached: dmc5 mission allocation.png (415x486, 35K)

he's in DT damage is reduced.

t. feather face

He's unironically better looking in actual motion. His hair is still shit though, but less painful to look at in comparison to stills.

Retard

With the way Mundus really traumatized both Dante and Vergil, we really should get a campaign with both of them defeating Mundus as a way to finally put a close to that part of their life.

I never thought that i would live to see Irate Gamer Butthurt at Clint

I remember when Dante literally stated during his talk with Kat in the car that he hurts himself sometimes to see if he’s still human and can feel anything. Like what the fuck?

Okay. OKAY

Attached: 1550940561787.gif (220x234, 55K)

If there ever is a big expansion it should be a shorter post-campaign showing Dante and Vergil's romp through hell. Together they collect older Devil Arms from across the series and 1 or 2 new ones for Vergil as well, maybe representing bosses like Argosax/Despair Embodied.

Damage is halfed in DT and DT heals pretty quick

user... Eva's ancestors weren't even a sperm when Sparda turned against Mundus.

Didn’t they also drop the whole angel thing half way through out the story too? Considering we never once saw how an actual angel looked like.

I'm still surprised Phantom isn't part of it, seeing how he made it a point to constantly harass you & learn to dodge or die in DMC1

Attached: 20190305050137_1.jpg (1920x1080, 384K)

WTF I thought you could choose any of the 3 to go though the game with.

Either ending he dies. His body is falling apart.

what sites? can you help a broke nigga out?

Nah don't believe those guys. The boss did not do a lot of damage, casual as fuck piece of shit game . Do not buy this shit, the damage is bad

someone summerize this shit video so I can see why without giving the faggot views?

Sparda stated to mundus about humanity during his betrayal of demons and defending humans in the canon. The same message stated by Sparda was stated by Dante when him and Trish finished him off.

>DmC
>m
Why do shitters keep making this mistake.

Attached: 1533733719999.png (522x621, 380K)

Is that a real thing people have to do in Australia? I thought that was just a meme as long as you don't live in the uncivilised parts.

Not gonna lie. I kinda wanna see what they'd do to giant mongaloid Vergil.

Legit just throw Wesker's hair onto a Mr. X.

Wouldn't he just die again, but completely this time? I mean, he was falling apart due to losing his power, so if no-(You)rizen to merge with = he dies for REAL.

Ninja Theory babies.

>Do not buy this shit

user.. if you have to ask

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 1.48M)

So an you get this ending on the first run or it’s impossible?

Pretty much. they made a big deal about it when Donte meets Vorgil but then it kinda fades in the background. Besides Donte being able to use Angel weapons I guess.

IT'S UP: youtube.com/watch?v=cZUktzIoQns

But user. that ending fucks him up the most.
>Urizen is his demon side that has power
>V needs that power back to live
>no Urizen = no power = V crumbles to dust

>not open world
>linear game bad
>button mashy
>not replayable
>played on auto
>dmc wasn't just killed it was murdered

Wait so Dante can use two different devil triggers in battle or the majin form overtakes the old one?

WHO THE FUCK IS BARRY?!

Did they even explain his angel weapons are even made?

he can use the original and sin

kino.

WE'RE FALLING TOGETHER
youtube.com/watch?v=DzvZi9ku5Ck

He played on auto and thinks that's the game. There you have it.

I’ll never forget the ending which took itself seriously. Which was the spongebob wormy tier ending of we did it brother. We saved the city. And then the twitter shit happened.

FF XVfag that shits up TWEWY, Versus XIII, KH3 and DMCV threads

>not open world
>linear game bad
why does every faggot feel linear game design is shit
I mean I liked BotW but not every fucking game needs to be that fucking open
that explains it, between this guy and sterling I hope people are listening to slightly more skilled ecelebs

That doesn't refute what I said. It's just you saying "hmm ur right but I'd rather think this instead..."

Original can heal
The other one can be charged by transferring the original DT charges to it
The other one can't heal and can only be used on a full bar, theres also other moves associated with it but I don't remember much after

While it's possible DT Nero comes into play, the streamer didn't really use it for anything other than more damage just bruted force it. So yeah, there's a possibility that it's achievable on first run.

He even showed up in 2 and Bayonetta. If there was one enemy that should of returned, it should of been phantom

Have we seen any new moves that Nero gets in his Devil Trigger?

Any kind anons can hook me up with a video of Vergil's "ressurection" cutscene?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 137K)

Remember DT explosion from DMC3 where you held the button down to release a blast when you DT'ed?
It works kind of like that but instead you enter Sin DT instead.
If you just press it normally you just get the default.

It's a gameplay thing mostly as we see Dante basically use nothing but Sin DT for the rest of the game when he does DT in cutscenes.

Original deals less dmg, heal hp, can be used with only 3 bars, can be deactivated at any moment, and lasts quite a lot.
Majin deals a fuck ton of dmg, heal no hp, can only be activated with a full bar (which is about 15 normal DT bars), cant be deactivated manually, and lasts about 5 seconds.

Wait he's not in the game? Not even as an optional boss?

>wrapping up sons of sparda storyline
>nero gets 10 missions
>dante gets 8
>v gets 6

It shouldn’t, but Jim just hates mtx that much. Doesn’t make much sense to me, either.

>No Bloody Palace

But Why

Check GMG

How retarded can you be

The obvious reason is that Phantom was a bro, therefore Vergil has no nightmares about him

I'm pretty sure they could just feed V the fruit or stab him with rebellion to merge him with Sparda to save him or something

iirc he has double snatch (no idea what it does), and buster without the need of buster arm. his dt also adds some moves, showdown etc.

April

It's for later, user.

thanks man
have a tao

Attached: 1547868283052.jpg (943x1200, 130K)

DT Nero can buster which wipes out chunks of Urizen's HP. And Urizen goes ape shit in the 2nd half of battle.

So you really need to be godlike to be able to pull it off with default HP and no devil breakers.

I want Vergil as dlc, in april.

GUYS!!!

I'm getting worried, wtf is up with the light censoring Trish and Lady?

is that for all the versions?

I wonder if they could create a living memory of Eva with Yamato. Might turn out interesting.

user, he's human. If he got stabbed by rebellion he would drop dead and there is no fruit anymore after Urizen fiasco got over.
Beating Urizen early might be happy ending for everyone, but not V really. His problem hasn't been solved. He is dying and his nightmares are still alive.

what's this?

Not for PC.

I hope to god that will be the case. People would freak out if Vergil comes out for free with the BP update and they say that it's completely co-op.

>why does every faggot feel linear game design is shit
I mean I liked BotW but not every fucking game needs to be that fucking open
longer game=better something something immersion something

we'll get eventually

>Nico going "woof"

Attached: 6238601+_d6190fb42654d78e58a60bb44f888ebb.jpg (682x586, 58K)

Are the missions a single character each or can you choose a character for missions?

Might just be SNOY exclusive, since the one with Trish butt uncensored was XBOX footage.

One of the lessons DMC5 taught even him is that there are things that even he shouldnt do. Splitting his soul was one. Im sure necromancy would be too.

Humans don't crumble to dust.

I live in the city now so I don't really need to but growing up I lived on a farm, then a house by the bush etc. so I still kinda do it out of habit.

No prob bby. The preload is up and the game unlocks 26 hours from now. I hope you have a cuhrazy time.

Also thank you for best BB girl.

They clearly did something to save him seeing as he's literally in the picture that says "everyone lives happily ever after". It doesn't say "everyone but V".

Some are single character, others have 3 different characters to choose from

>DMC2: Good edition
>Itsuno manages to even turn the infested tank into a good boss fight
i would almost expect to turn into a mech halfway trough
i want it

Attached: ma746h08jdi11.png (2199x1348, 1.22M)

But necromancy is literally the best thing ever.

There're 2 "choose your own characters" missions, the rest are fixed

Didn't someone once said Reuben said how he saw Dan do mocap for scenes he doesn't remember being in a game?

>V is in the picture
>text literally spells out EVERYONE lives happily ever after!
>b-b-but he crumbled to dust OBVIOUSLY

Autism.

>Rewatching DMC4 in prep for 5
>"Ah, don't sweat it, I had my reasons for helping"

Dante you fucking jackass, you really did know and you kept it to yourself for FIVE FUCKING YEARS! Were you seriously just never going to tell him that you were his uncle?

He can do Showdown but not sure if he also has maximum bet.
He creates a summoned sword of Yamato to use them.
He also gains a triple jump.
Seems his attacks with Red Queen have his bringer arms slash like claws at things.
I think Blue Rose adding Summoned Swords with shots might return.

That's because he's human HALF over actual human. He's as pathetic and weak as human, but he doesn't actually exist, unlike said human. Without Urizen, his demon side, his power, his REAL BODY, he's FUCKED!

Post your favorite DMC quotes bros. Here’s one of mine

You summon and kill. Summon, and kill.

>V is in the picture
>text literally spells out EVERYONE lives happily ever after!
>Still not canon

Cope harder Vfujos

I think Nero learned how to become Energy and possess machines Legacy of Kain Style

To bad Itsuno has already gone on record that he'd rather make a new DMC instead of remaking 1 or 2.

YOU GOT THAT RIGHT

Give Dante a break. How the fuck can he ever explain that he killed his father not once but twice.

Don't worry, huehue-kun. Nobody is stopping you from your own autism. I personally think your absolute state is adorable and hilarious.

Who would you rather be, DMC5 Dante or Nero?

IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING

I never said it was canon, I'm just trying to teach you how to read but failing miserably. I'm sorry.

Japan's insert song/battle song
They did the same for DMC4

Foolishness Dante! Foolishness.

“You wil NOT forget this devil’s power! You are not worthy as my opponent.” Makes my dick diamonds everytime.

Attached: 329CCD6F-04FE-4C03-95BC-B687AB729198.jpg (352x338, 30K)

Just turn it into an actual demon possessing the tank, turning the top half into a projectile shooter crossbow thing and the bottom half like a shield with spikes on the treads.

Hell, turn the helicopter into Volfogg.

>f-f-fake ending is CANON! IT'S CANON!
t. absolute state of hue-kun

Nero because I get to feel up a naked Lady and have a girlfriend like Kyrie.

Has the scene where Dante reveals to Nero that Vergil is his father been uploaded yet?

Attached: 1540595919135.jpg (1518x890, 155K)

Urizen didn't live happily, did he? The poor, poor treetard.

tough choice, Dante is prettier, coolest and has the better guns. But Nero got Red Queen.

Dante

Attached: 1551536173890.jpg (262x263, 9K)

Sadly that one seems to be missing a cutscene where Dante actually tells Nero that Vergil is his dad.

Welp, I’m going to have to do his voice again because I love that shit too user.

>missing the bit where Dante lets know Nero know he's Vergils kid

Wow, almost 3 hours?

>You're going down

Urizen wasn't in the picture and isn't a protagonist. Thanks for noticing.

This
I wish Vergil was this cool in 5

>without space harrier
over kamiya's dead body motherfucker

I NEED POWER!

MORE POWER!!!

Attached: 45873330_123497498667316_4747171629410558022_n.jpg (480x480, 37K)

Humans are not composed of sand but if we were half a human would have even less sand, not all the sand.

King? Yeah, here’s your crown.

>coping with fake ending
I don't even feel like making fun of you anymore Vfujos. This is just sad at this point.

Attached: honk.png (680x680, 221K)

Absolute chad

Attached: Absolute.png (547x455, 501K)

>Give that to me
>No way, you've got your own
>Well, I want yours too

>vergil autists triggered over an easter egg picture

literally worst fanbase in DMC

I did this this morning. I hope you enjoy bros
vocaroo.com/i/s0a3WUeuaP7w

vocaroo.com/i/s12jNVYihZUM

Attached: images.jpg (168x300, 10K)

What do you get out of bullying V fans, I'm honestly curious why you decided to target them.

Attached: 1550878337877s.jpg (115x125, 3K)

So, how long are we going to have to wait for DMC6?

Attached: yamato!.png (1366x768, 1.22M)

The pic was altered.

youtu.be/v0W0TZdFqQg?t=6535
warning MASSIVE spoiler
Vergil telling how he became V

V and Urizenfags.. rise up

Attached: 42111.jpg (866x720, 313K)

I never said it was canon and I don't know how hue-kun is.

This might be hard for you to wrap your head around but not everyone who posts about V is the same person.

>you now realize that Vergil saw a little bit of himself in Arkham while he was reading his book
>Vergil may now go full fedoralord, quoting from books before literally teleporting behind you and unzipping his katana with a 3deep5me one-liner from a book into nothing personnel kid
It's so stupid I love it

>vocaroo Vergil & Urizen bros
Bless you both. Keep going

This is a wholesome Christian game and Nero doesn't support smoking or foul language (in front of his wife).

Nice work, user

Too bad for you I like Vergil and V both. Get a new angle I guess.

STOP BULLYING VERGIL!

What does Lady's butt feet like?

Any link for the "fake ending"?

You have the one where you said where’s your motivation?

Ever feel a middle-aged woman's butt? Probably like that

What difficulty?

What did he mean by this?

Nice.

>can't even post about V at all without Vergilautists shitting their pants at this point

Hopefully it's better when the game releases.

Thank you anons!! Would you like me to say any other lines?
Right here chief
vocaroo.com/i/s0DdwFZAGEjA

>Dante says it's been a bash

>Fujos hate Kyrie.

Fuck you, I love Kyrie. She's a good girl.

Kyrie existing has NOTHING whatsoever to do with porn of Nero.

Attached: __kyrie_and_nero_devil_may_cry_4_and_etc_drawn_by_ewinnie__b2bb53bcb7e08140d90e8fb3d6f88998.jpg (600x784, 422K)

STOP BULLYING LADY!

Do you have schizophrenia or something?

>Trish gets alot of ass shots
Interesting...

I like Vergil too user. I just don't like Vergil in dmc5

Attached: Alpha and Omega.jpg (883x439, 158K)

If I shop Vergil in there will you stop crying?

I thought you were a Vergilautist falseflagging I can't even tell anymore. It's all so tiresome.

I'm so tempted to watch this.

so how long till we get post game dlc announced as a side project, personally I give it 6 months to a year

it looks cool as fuck? shut the fuck up retard