It's been 7 years

It's been 7 years

Attached: 15310526.png (632x900, 1.28M)

Move on, gramps.

Still mad.

>no krogan romance

Attached: 1543858783226.gif (500x281, 806K)

Still mad

>No Volus/Elcor/Vorcha squadmate
>No Batarian squadmate to show you not all of them are retarded terrorists

Replaying me2 right now actually and about to beat the game. Is me3 worth my time?

Still mad

yes

no

maybe

i dont know

could you repeat the question?

ME3 sucked they turned Kaidan gay, no Krogan party member, made online important to the single player, less content than ME2, and that ending

This but unironically

Attached: mass-effect-dlc-message.jpg (620x386, 31K)

And I'm still mad.

All Batarians are terrorists, just like all Muslims are terrorists.

Holy cow, you're right.
Fuck Bioware and EA, I'm still mad

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1512967969579.jpg (351x351, 22K)

Attached: 15310542.png (381x290, 122K)

Just give me an alien dating sim with at least three options for every of the main species.

Bought this on release and put it down halfway through after the Asian ninja made an appearance.

Still to this day I have no idea what this bad ending you guys always talk about is.

Attached: E1B7E32F-96BC-45BD-8168-EF24AC19B3F1.jpg (900x800, 138K)

it's incredible some retard actually thought this was acceptable

You get gangbanged by male turians at the end and can't do anything about it. Depending on your choice you get banged by either 4, 5 or 6 of them but otherwise the endings are the same.

This, but unironically.

This

You miss the semi boss fight where you can basically one shot him but he still wins and Mary Sues his way to his next boss fight later

Attached: still mad.jpg (900x993, 267K)

Surprising they took the effort of writing this instead of a plain "fuck you"

>Implying that I would want any of those filthy subspecies aboard my ship.

>always get tons of humans and asari squadmates and romances for them
>only one (1) quarian ever
>two turians through all of the games including andromeda (each gender once)
>one drell
>nothing else romanceable in the trilogy and most species don't appear as squadmates in the first place
Fuck this shit. If I want 10 flavors of human love stories I would play Japanese games or Sims or some shit.

>abuse biotic charge and stick on his ass plowing him with a shotgun even when he runs away and summons a gunship
>unlimited shields lmao
>lose in a cutscene

Attached: 1549584920323.png (427x318, 156K)

Not a worry, Bioware got their just deserts, not caring for Mass Effect like their baby, with the abomination called Anthem. So either the return to their wRPG roots or end up in EA's eternal grave of despair.

Because of the 1-2 punch of Mass Effect 3 and Andromeda the series needs a long hiatus, almost generational, so that they can start fresh...or dont...

Attached: 1407186310835.gif (275x206, 3.75M)

Attached: Bioware lotr.jpg (640x2400, 445K)

Im not one of the guys who hates the endings but rather the coop mode for this game.
The reason for that is not the mode itself is's the loot system that they included.
This is the game that really showed EA how easy it is to sell shiny boxes with rng loot to some whales and how to milk them properly.
Team Fortress 2 might have started it but this is the one that made it clear for them that well made and written single player games are not the money makers neither is it a fun multiplayer mode it's the rewards.
And some fucks who worked on that turd even praise it for that saying shit like "this game made so much money just with the MP" or "so many people played it and spend x amount of cash on the dlc boxes this must mean that we did something good".
Fuck ME 3 and everyone who worked on it they helped creating this hellscape that is modern aaa western gaming.
But at least can I maybe put my rage at rest knowing that they have finally fucked up badly enough that they will be reduced to a mobile only development studio thanks to the ridiculous profit expectations of EA that they now have thanks to them introducing that feature.
See you never ever you useless bunch of twats and thanks for nothing.

I hope they just leave Mass Effect alone for good. As much as I meme on the series now, Mass Effect 1 will always hold it's place in my frozen heart and it hurts to see what's happened to the series since.
Bioware as I see it are done to me. There's no going back unless they pull off some genuine miracle.

Attached: 1535141861968.png (152x224, 29K)

You can pinpoint the exact moment the studio's heart split in two

Attached: 70784_LB_231_^_2012-12-08-15-47-21_ee21cb8b4d0ad60f051afcad3226fea3f57ad5010b42a4153d4fe536dd176b68 (231x326, 77K)

The second option should be:

>choose to sacrifice yourself and destroy Sauron, but this will also kill all elves for some reason, because everyone would just pick this option otherwise

They actually did write in a lol everyone dies ending fuck you ending for people who didn't like the choices.

This makes me pick it even more, fuck Elves and their elitary bullcrap.

You mean elitist?

Isn't about time we forgive them?

Only when they make the first game that is good again.

What an ugly femshep.

>Everyone dies
>But as one final fuck you, the game shows a new ending where Liara shows up in an ham-fisted homage to ME1 where she basically calls you a dumbass for not accepting Bioware's shitty endings.
>Implication is that the person who gets her message will build the Crucible instead and that the only thing you accomplish by refusing to bend to the Reaper's whim was get everyone killed but that the three endings are still the only inevitable outcome.
Everything that has happened to Bioware with ME:A and Anthem is completely deserved, can't wait for that hollow shell of a company to finally die.

Attached: wart.png (631x358, 79K)

Right after they hand over casey's head

I want to believe Dragon Age 4 won't be the same boring fucking experience we've had across three games with the same boring fucking spells that with zero innovation or impact with mandated ugly characters. It's all so tiresome.

i got the bad ending accidentally because the first time i played it was after the extended dlc came out and i wanted to see what would happen if i shot space kid

Attached: 1548389031978.jpg (487x460, 72K)

Anyone still at Bioware is either talentless and can't find a job somewhere else, or insane.

So Bioware got reaperfied?

Shepard being indoctrinated was pretty cool, but it didn't help the ending at all. There was still a massive lack of resolution and everything leading up to it was very poorly done.

And the multiplayer is still thriving, just yesterday I was getting a match in seconds. How did they do it?

Is he still mad?

DA2's problems stem almost entirely from the fact that it only got like a year of development time.

It's clear they made that ending as some kind of petty reaction to all the videos people uploaded of them just unloading round after round into him.

I'm still mad
I will always be mad.
On my death bed I will be mad.
When the seas heat up and the world falls into global catastrophe I will still be fucking mad.
In the afterlife, when I get to the gates of Heaven, St. Peter and his angels will ask me "Are you still mad about ME3?" My answer will be yes.
When the race of man is no more and the ruins of man's cities have crumbled into dust, I will still be mad.
Ancient alien civilizations will find the smoldering, volcanic corpse of planet Earth and decode the secrets of the ancient "internet" and they will find this post and so my eternal anger will be brought forth into the far-flung reaches of outer space.
When the last tiny flash of heat in the universe dies and all descends into entropy, my hatred will remain.

I'm still so fucking mad I took the time to write this stupid fucking post and I'm not the slightest bit less mad. I fucking hate you Bioware.

man I played the ever-loving shit out of the multiplayer. Just waveshit, dunno why in retrospect.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1015x515, 71K)

a bit spergy I think

Actually all long time ME lovers I know are autists including myself so you might be right.

It's a good horde mode
It's still active, go back on

It's just a videogame

No even if it had 4 years it was still way too different from the foundation Origins built it tried to be like Mass Effect and took away the 6+ dialog choices you had.

I'm talking about the "go to the same areas over and over for 10 years" aspect. That was clearly a result of development crunch.

why you do this?

Attached: _102298839__87273611_heroin_pa.jpg (660x371, 30K)

There were too few inhabited planets and cities to visit in my opinion. This was one of the things that annoyed me the most about the games.

Because it's fun?

jack best girl

Attached: multiple endings.gif (275x275, 1.79M)

Dating sims are for virgin losers.

But I can't get an alien irl

Attached: top gun me3.gif (384x192, 1.7M)