So what the fuck happened? They're back all of a sudden....?

So what the fuck happened? They're back all of a sudden....?
>Megaman 11
>Devil May Cry 5
>Resident Evil 7
>Resident Evil 2
>Monster Hunter World (Despite some issues, still a good game imo).
>Deep Down

Attached: capcom.jpg (2060x806, 131K)

Deep Down will never fucking happen. It was a tech demo and it got completed BTFO'd by the RE Engine.
Deep Down was suppose to be a LAUNCH PS4 title to show the world Capcom's new engine and they were going to make games exclusively on said engine. But it never happened.

>re7
nyehehe

>Forgetting the game that carries the FGC on its back single handedly
Retard.

shill

They need to get their fighting game house in order and stop porting the Ace Attorney trilogy.

Attached: dims[1].jpg (1600x871, 188K)

Capcom has always been good. Thats why theyve been around for so long.

No Megaman Legends 3 no forgiveness.

Attached: 1472097118444.gif (400x296, 443K)

SFV is carried by all the money Capcom shovels into the e-sports scene.

Still don't trust them to make any fighting games. They've released nothing but shit since Ono was at the helm.
>SFxT
>SFV
>MvC:I

Attached: 130221984383.jpg (600x578, 49K)

>lists sfxt
>doesn't list usf4
biased af

That's bullshit and you know it.

>Fucking Mega Man fans over and over
>Street Fighter X Tekken
>DMC: Devil May Cry
>Resident Evil 5/6
>Still no Darkstalkers

They were shitty at times. Very shitty at times. Right now however, they are knocking it out of the park and hopefully they'll keep that momentum.

>lists RE5
>best selling RE of all time

sit down retard re4let

Ono didn't executive produce SF4. He was in charge of putting out a glorified balance patch, hard to fuck up.

Doesn't change the fact that it heavily veered off of what made Resident Evil good in the first place.

Now they brought Resident Evil Back to its roots and it's great.

its the MGS2 dilema
it only sold so well because the last game was so fucking good. but it was a desapointment so great that the next game suffered because of it

Shill thread, ignore and move on.

Attached: crapcom5573.jpg (1920x1080, 456K)

>mgs2 bad
okay contrarian
then you should have listed re4 first.

Lost Planet 3 was a flop wasn't it? The first three of those points of yours were due to Inafune's inexplicable lust for making their games "More Western".

Don't forget Marvel vs Capcom Infinite
They murdered the second-most popular fighting series of all time

He's not wrong though. Capcom for the most part is doing really well. Save for their fighting game division.

So what they made a few turds? You act like no other dev is guilty of this. With the amount of titles Capcom has under their belt its an inevitability. Regardless, they do put out good shit consistently and have been for decades.

>SOME issues

Capcom's mission was simple: make an HD Monhun that runs at 60fps. In addition to the dozens of issues regarding both the gameplay and interface, they couldn't even get their core objectives right(unless you have a high tier pc). Fuck outta here, shill. World is trash. I put in my 1k hours and I went straight back to FU and GU.

Give me Portable 5, and not this casual pissbabby shit with an MMO fight that clearly doesn't belong. Inb4 cope/seething/bing.

Niggers.

USF4 isn't really a new release anymore though

While they have mostly been good, there were some dark times for the company so I stand by what I said.

This was mostly when Con-Man was in charge.

Retard

Trips of truth right there

Tekken is bigger than Street Fighter now. And DBFZ is arguably more popular than both with casuals.

Minish Cap 2 when?

DMC5 is ass though.

all they need is to make a good street fighter again and they'd be perfect

What they've been developing is not bad at all, hell, the games seems to be quite awesome, but it's all ports, remasters and sequels.
Their last original games were Dragon's Dogma and I suppose EX Troppers (or it's a Lost Planet spin-off?) and I find this absolutely disheartening.
I guess HD graphics development and Clover closure really hit Capcom really hard...I miss Capcom before 2007.

Go back to bed Benny.

They won't be back for me until their fighters are good again and we finally get a new Darkstalkers

Fuck them still for all the bullshit they pulled last gen, they still have a ton to make up for

Attached: 1551306133791.jpg (675x683, 78K)

Attached: 1543814100886.jpg (1500x5368, 3.89M)

What is a legitimate reason to dislike Street Fighter V other than its terrible netcode?

Is it just because it doesn’t play exactly like 4? Game seems fine to me.

They had to get rid of Inafune, release the last few shovelware trash western games they had in the pipeline, then right the ship.

You've seen this plan come into fruition since 2016. The only duds on Capcom's track record since have just been cash grab collections which are just farmed out to no-name developers anyway, and those literally don't count since it's just an emulator on a disc with some roms.

Next step after getting rid of the cancer that is Inafune - getting rid of the cancer that is Ono, and making their fighting games decent again.

Ono is a hack - he is a sound engineer, he never was a fighting game expert like Itsuno was. He is Capcom's Tetsuya Nomura, another hack who fails as a screenwriter, director or writer, and should have just stuck to being a character designer.

Play it for 200 hours and come back.

Make Dead Rising 5 good, and all will be forgiven, if they make one, anyway.

But Capcom didn't make Tekken 7

But RE4 was still a great action game. RE5 was not as good of an action game as RE4 was.

rollingward

Dead Rising is not really necessary DESU, Resident Evil 7 already did the camp horror humor thing better than any of the Dead Risings.

Let Dead Rising stay dead along with Capcom Vancouver, only the first game was good and that was because it wasn't made by leafs.

I think the problem was the ageing engine. MT Framework is not capable of 2018-era open world games. It was good for far less demanding games like RE5 and DMC4 back in the late '00s.

I guess Phanta Rhei engine flopping and RE Engine not being suitable for open world games at the time put them in a tight spot where they had to push MT Framework beyond its limits, which leads to the bad performance.

They're alright. They still need to deal with the RE Engine's face problem. RE2make was sorta disappointing for removing the zapping system and MM11 felt mediocre with just Megaman.