Lame, probably won’t get the game anymore because it’s aim towards casual shitters

Lame, probably won’t get the game anymore because it’s aim towards casual shitters.

Attached: 691F05A2-FFF5-4FD1-9110-817FA90D63C0.jpg (750x488, 117K)

Shut the fuck up

How do "gaymes jyernalists" always manage to write in such a cancer-inducing way? I genuinely don't fucking understand how one can so consistently manage to write article titles that can immediately cause stage 4 cancer in the reader.

Attached: 1551437861387.jpg (720x720, 99K)

just ignore them like most, it's weird how well it works.

>youtubers saying it's the least hand-holdy so far
>some dipshit that probably didn't actually play it says it's """""""""""""friendly""""""""""""""" because there's cutscenes

The way a journalist writes its titles speaks about how much he or she knows about the subject. Most videogame journalists write titles as if they don't play videogames.

If a journo retard says the game is easy then it probably is.

>took a week off
>it's the week before sekiro comes out
Anywhere I can get the game a few days early?

They're also saying its the most challenging.

They didn't say that though, at least not the one OP screencapped

doesnt the game have difficulty options? of course journos will praise it if they can turn on the journalist mode.

It's gonna flop anyway no one cares it's coming out

I looked at the article, apparently this has more of a tutorial then other souls games and you can pause the game like nioh

Is the painfully average Nioh obsolete now?

He said it's friendlier because there's an optional combat tutorial, the game pauses early on when explaining your tools and stuff, and there's a dedicated eavesdrop button.

>>youtubers saying it's the least hand-holdy so far
>pop up tutorials every 2 second
>leas hand-holdy
uumm yeah, right

>can't mash r1 and win
>blocks are exclusively timed or else you take a hit
>dodging won't dodge certain moves you have to jump instead
>"it has tutorials so it must be easier"
You can really tell which posters haven't watched the gameplay yet.

Attached: 1540989067067.jpg (480x362, 14K)

A game can be friendly and hard at the same time you dumb faggots. It's not even surprising, given Activision said they were involved in making the tutorial. But that doesn't mean shit if the actual moment-to-moment gameplay is more challenging and mechanically taxing.

I'm going to get it in your stead (at full price) and I've never been interested in any of your Soulsshit games, OP.
How does that make you feel?

Sure bro. My dad works at Playstation. I'll hook you up.

i played and beat all the soulsborne games multiple times through and i can safely say the "if you die, it's time to spend 5+ minutes running back to the boss" was the worst aspect of each one
i hope this game focuses on actually being hard instead of being punishing

I was a little concerned when I saw this but the video of gameplay they released looks pretty fun, even if it ends up being a bit easier. It isn't like Soulsborne is even hard already lol.

Shut up, jerk.

What if it has tutorials because the combat actually has some complexity relative to Dark Souls? Not just mash R1.

>game explains how to use a new items when you get it
I mean I feel lots unnecessary too but it’s still a dumb complaint

Soulsfags want this game to fail so FROM is forced back into milking a dead franchise for all its got.

Wait, Sekiro was from FromSoftware? Man, that just serves to diminish my interest on it completely. FromSoftware games are garbage.

What's wrong with you

didn't it aim at soulsfags since the beginning, thought?

long story short on the article:

It's easier because it has a pause button, and pop up tutorials explaining the systems. That's about it.

>pause button
yikes, hard pass

>probably won’t get the game
Okay?

Attached: 1385884281576.png (571x540, 434K)