I seriously don't get what's wrong with it

I seriously don't get what's wrong with it

Attached: D0p8l14VAAIRYLD.jpg (2048x1152, 326K)

The line "gives a new identity to female gamers" is what a lot of people got annoyed by. Also the fact they did bare minimum research as to if women wanted it and the mental gymnastics and damage control by the COO about them.

It looks like someone skinned a gaming chair.

Who cares?

i feel like wearing a dress to play games in kind of defeats the purpose of a dress

>not wearing this as a guy
lmao

>$53 base
>$78 if you want to look any different
Not even accounting for delivery or tax. This shit looks stupid and is overpriced.

I love how they pretend that this is the size that a gamer would wear and not some XXXXL shit.

Thought it was a bar of deodorant at first

Attached: IMG_3593.jpg (1280x720, 112K)

>NEVER SEEN BEFORE IN ESPORTS

Why do feminazis hate dresses so much? I own a couple and they feel so free and breezy.

Looks like a pretty generic Cheerleader outfit.

>lack of cleavage kills thot streamers

Based and redpilled.

same

>I seriously don't get what's wrong with it
Its a clearly feminine piece of clothing.
Thats what SJWs hate because thats [insert buzzword]

>never seen before
I went to one game and anime con and I'll tell ya some people don't even invest in that shit because that's 1 bag of cheetos they will give up per purchase. Probably the reason why they avoid razors and proper bath essentials.

Congrats, ladies!

Now you too can look like absolute faggots for only $53.99 plus tax!

There's a zipper there to control how much you want to show.

If you look, you’ll see a zipper for rapid cleavage shifts at your discretion

HAHA I love reddit

lmao

>There's a zipper there to control how much you want to show.
Sure it ain't a flab slider?

What the fuck does that post have to do with reddit, you insufferable faggot.

Capitalism.

i feel sort of bad that girls who are into games and stuff. it all
ends up about how hot they are and stuff and seeing their boobs.

alot of them are nice girls

>high quality polyester

I dungeddit, is it a cheerleader outfit?

It's an epic gamer uniform.

>selling polyester to gamers
its like they want them to stink

someone, somewhere is stupid enough to buy this garbage and "gamers" are as fucking thick as they come

why haven't you started a line of cheaply made gaming apparel and gear direct from the sweatshops of china yet Yea Forums?

Attached: success.jpg (1300x867, 96K)

Yes, but don't tell them. They believe they are part of the team.
It is actually a good business move, to take money from dumb people

Yeah haha, sweaty girl gamers haha who would want that? haha

What IS wrong with it?

I'm gonna get one to wear with my coding socks

Attached: ezqxhpcf1nw01.jpg (1242x1596, 186K)

yeah and then qhen they say they like games its either "wow you actually play games" or "you're a fake gamer girl"
i swear people are so fucking weird whenever an attractive girl is in a 10 mile radius
or maybe im just weird

imagine the smell tho

wow if i wear those i can be like so geeky

>esports dress with black coding socks
I'm buying one right now!

Attached: 1547816614578.png (1200x2453, 2.65M)

blame non-human marketing executives that spend their whole hack careers using the concept of sex sells as their bible. It's one thing to make sexualized content, it's another to inject it into weird places it doesn't really belong like sports or fast food or whatever.

in reality more trannies will wear this than real females, no real female would degrade herself by wearing a polyester skintight skirt suit
notice i said real female, whores and trannies are not real females

>female
Yikes.

Attached: e7a.jpg (1916x945, 238K)

is this a real thing

yep i agree, its reddit buzzword that they put the word female in the advert

yeah i have lots of female friends and i see the stuff that goes on. it makes me feel bad for them. also as a guy i actually think girls with skills in games are hot.

For men larping as women sure

I just don't understand it.
If I skip a shower I feel fucking disgusting the next day.
How these people can go days, sometimes weeks, in their own smelly filth is kind boggling to me.

Sometimes I wish I went into marketing so I could do whatever dumb shit idea I had.

The only legitimate issue I see with this is that esports is often done on an elevated stage with players facing the audience, so a skirt/dress might not be the best idea because upskirts.

>girls browse Yea Forums
Hah. Funny.

>programming without socks
Only hipster macbook webdev fags do this. You get the equipment if you're serious about CS.

Attached: 1551399378445.png (644x745, 255K)

> video games gear
> esport gear
Jesus.

the only real thing ive learned on Yea Forums is that orbiters are actually real, but they orbit men and women. its very strange
i dont get what causes people to act so artificial really its just kind of annoying

i met this dude who one day pointed me towards some random girl in a skirt and he says to me "check out the girl in the schoolgirl outfit" and every day he would tell me about all the hot girls he was checking out. eventually he got suspended for making a school shooting joke in front of the staff

>WomenInESports.
>Look like a Cheer leader basically sitting down.
>$53
Women will still buy it. I shit you not. And it won't even be the *Gurl Gamers* either.

Attached: subject matter..jpg (422x455, 51K)

only going to be worn by traps and fat girls. will also not sell very much.

I'm male
I'd wear that

> Women will still buy it
> Women
Maybe your average "look at me I'm a geek" teenage girl, yes. Women, definitely not.

“Hey girl gamers! Here’s your fucking skimpy little cheerleader outfit!”
I not a fan of feminism and all that shit but even I think this is kinda sexist.

It reminds me of the scene from the Simpsons where homer makes the make up gun. "women will like what I tell them to like"

Your Husband must be so proud.

He is thank you

Attached: i love you too..gif (480x270, 1.82M)

>implying woman don’t like to look pretty
It looks cute desu

Yeah but this looks ugly as shit.

Zipper in the front
And not even having a girl in the design team
thats pretty much it

>haha yes let me pay you 53 to look like a cheerleader wearing a fuckin gamer chair and a walking advertisement
no

Even as a giant homo faggot that usually finds this stuff cute, fuck no. It's ugly as sin. The colours and shapes are awful.

What would /fa/ think of this? Is it worth posting?

Pretty cringy, since it treats women like a novelty in the gaming community. Nothing to be outraged over though.

>literally a cheerleader outfit
>looks like a reskinned gamer chair
>no pockets
>zipper on the fucking front
>53$ to be a walking advertisement
Nah. You dont need to be a woman to see what's wrong with it.
Are you retarded?

Attached: ashuri.png (558x392, 10K)

i know what you mean about the orbiters who orbit girls AND guys. like what the hell why would you ever orbit a guy?

>like what the hell why would you ever orbit a guy
Top player have hundreds of orbiters and bootlickers. Plus tons of groupies.

its so that they can get on their good side and get something from them. every time. its really shallow

suddenly I want to see more female (female) gamers.

>he doesn't get pretty when he games
Faggot

100% this turns into tranny couture and a bunch of dudes with 7 inch dicks with wigs on claim it's "CUTE :3" and shit within 2 weeks.

Someone's gonna sell shit like this regardless. It's not like this shit is coming directly from a huge gaming company or something.

that’s pretty pathetic. ill never understand orbiting a guy.
what could they even get? money or attention?