Rainbow Six Siege: Burnt Horizon

>New Operator
>Disgusting masculine tranny

This is so wrong.

Attached: abomination.png (829x707, 584K)

>What should I get outraged about today?
Congrats, you’re an SJW.

Trannys aren't in swat teams faggot

I refuse to play her, fat hitbox.

>her

Video games aren’t real, faggot. Go back to your weebshit where 12 year old girls swing greatswords and stop bothering the adults.

>weebshit where 12 year old girls swing greatswords

Those games don't try to be real, this does. Faggot

Dude, there's literal holograms and you have the SAS fighting against Navy Seals.

The holograms are new, just like the disgusting tranny

>look at me, i'm outraged please, pay me attention
And people here insist only women are attention whores.

>being this mad that a woman has a manlier face than your soi ass

Why do you retards enjoy game devs being aggressively political?

Because the industry would still be trash even if you removed SJW crap, so i'm glad SJWs are here to kill it for good.

Tell me how is Gridlock having to do with politics.

>hey guys, we are making a character that is in tune with today's political climate
>HOW IS THIS POLITICAL HUH, GO BACK TO /POL/ REEEE

She’s a lot cuter in literally every other piece of official art that isn’t her portrait.

ASH FAGS SEETHING NO ACOG NO LEANSPAM LMAOOOOO

>Australian.

They're just fucking with you.

>she

Thats a man user.

the only thing that's aggressive is retards shitposting about it

Attached: cliff.png (173x88, 18K)

>would you fuck me? i'd fuck me. i'd fuck me hard

Okay then, when the shit hits the fan you can have the tranny squadron protecting your town. See how long you last.

ITT: OP posts popular opinion of everyone who actually still plays siege but we don't really care anymore and just play the game trying to ignore the retarded politicization of the characters, then people who don't actually play siege comment on how triggered he is or what-have-you that's so easy to see through as libs trying to use the other side's insults against them.

Yea OP you're right but who cares anymore. We just play the game, and I bet all chat is gonna be filled with fat jokes now too because duh, it's funny.

She's not trans though you retard. Gigantic butch women have been a trope for a long fucking time.

Attached: scotwife.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

I live on top of a small hill so I'm not too worried about /pol/ making it to me

Attached: 1549384548920.jpg (240x250, 10K)

>T R I G G E R E D

so how's the new opreators? are they viable? I think Mozzie is good but gridlock is bad?

Yes and you should kill yourself

>453523810
What are you doing here then? GTFO