Do you have a favorite female video game content creator?

Do you have a favorite female video game content creator?

Attached: kelseyLewin.jpg (225x224, 8K)

No.
Any recs?

All of them.

Yes, General Sam is pretty good.

Attached: seneralgam.jpg (640x1013, 49K)

Attached: Sorenova.jpg (225x225, 10K)

Erin plays

Sphere Hunter

Attached: DdwD40cV0AE8cAY.jpg (851x851, 57K)

Not female

she looks like she's always going through heroin withdrawl

>content creator
Playing vidya and filiming it isn’t making content u fucking sperglord

Attached: Dk6uqsgXcAAiYQd.jpg (1001x1200, 210K)

You're gay. Full stop.

I have a feeling this girl has a huge futa cock

GOD I fucking WANT pizza

Ourgirl

i dont have a favorite video game content creator in general, i watch yahtzees reviews from time to time and thats it

Dross can't draw breasts, he should stick with drawing delicious bois

Girlfriend Reviews are charming enough if she doesn’t trying to fucking sing, in which case it’s max level cringe

nah
but Tim's based

Attached: 29480419607_b6a753c718_b.jpg (1024x683, 136K)

nice

NCS is peak comfy

recently he just does shitty sponsored videos and is nowhere near as funny as he was before

>removing the one good post in this shit thread
Day of the Hot Pocket when?

Tim is peak eceleb

Attached: ISHYGDDT.png (349x319, 218K)

>video game content creator

Attached: 1549841224481.png (618x597, 312K)

>content creator
just say streamer or youtuber

If you post a 3DPD whore as your OP then the jannies will spend all day babysitting your thread for you.

based sorenova

Kinsey Burke. she's an actual geek and you can tell just from watching her.

I’ve never understood why people hate her. She makes some genuinely entertaining videos, plus her voice is like velvet
>inb4 “her”
Also, why do mods keep deleting her threads?

Attached: 0968A71D-43B0-48D1-AFB1-406E23B40A62.jpg (720x960, 114K)

OP said "FEMALE"

the most based eceleb there is

>why do mods keep deleting her threads?
Because this is a video games board. Tranny youtubers have nothing to do with video games.
You can go to reddit if you want to discuss his youtube channel

>temporarily blocked from posting for violating Global 3
>but the streamer marketing shill thread stays up
I wonder how much I'd have to pay for 4channel to shill whatever I want.

>page 10
>bumped
Of course.

>her

not really. but i don't like most "video game content creators" in the first place.
well, unless they're competitive players or maybe people from the same fighting game scene.

>tranny YouTuber
>makes video game content
>nothing to do with video games

Attached: B2A5F2A9-C249-4A1F-8937-65E8A74BEE27.jpg (570x481, 66K)

Yes, actually. I will admit it is mainly a physical attraction because she's
>Greek
>Only 4'11"
>Has a gigantic ass and decent tits
She is literal perfection given form, and apparently uses some boards here, thought I doubt she uses Yea Forums so she won't see this.

Attached: D03PPIxV4AAMKio.jpg (962x1289, 187K)

If I'll take a shit on your Gameboy that doesn't mean it belongs on Yea Forums you fucking nigger faggot.

Except no one talks about the actual games. You discuss his personal life, like a fucking gossip circle. Or you just post naked images of the tranny.
Either way, it's NOT VIDEO GAMES

I want Kelsey, i want to caress her, cuddle with her, i want to gently slap her cheeks, i want to lick her eyeballs, i want to dip my tree of life on her sacred garden, making gentle and consentient sexual intercourse with her, making her shit her own internal organs, everting her prolapsed anus and continue to fuck it until she dies and resurrects, i want to hammer her eardrums with my leathered rod and watch it bleed, i want to pummel her clitoris with my own fists, i want to scrape her smegma encrusted labia and spread it on some fine bread, eating said sandwich when i still kick her bloated face while yelling at her dirty things such as "do you like my metal penus cock? you slut", then when she finally dies another time between lust and pain i'll fuck her ghost too, initiating a vicious circle of some kind of twisted sex that still has no name. I don't want your average fat cunt who only apparently redeems herself with "personality", i just want Kelsey and fuck her with the quantum power of six hundreds billions of suns, giving an entirely new definition of the word "heaven-sent". In fact, i would make sure that her soul is perpetuated in a flux of a mixture of both hell and heaven at the same time. She would experience the Tartarus and my own version of Tityos turture, where her womb is stretched open, constantly and utterly annihilated by gigantic phalluses and when she's reduced in a mere mush, she is reborn and thus experiences the exact same thing ad infinitum.

Attached: metal penis cocks.png (547x591, 726K)