Is using live models for vidya a good idea?

Is using live models for vidya a good idea?

Attached: jordanmodel4.webm (640x640, 1.85M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pQQPzHerrPE
youtu.be/BHR1aEdTA4M#t=579
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So far, not a fan at all.

Eh, it's okay.

Attached: Colonel-skull_5116.jpg (135x196, 7K)

>Is using live models for vidya a good idea?
What?

I don't see the point since they alter the face afterward.

No, its better to kill them beforehand.

He wanted an excuse to post his off topic thread so he just put the word vidya in there somewhere

cute toes
god i'm such a footfag end me pls

yes, that's how we get based actors like mark hamill and gimli in vidya

youtube.com/watch?v=pQQPzHerrPE

Yes.

Attached: Jordan 6 feet tall.webm (440x640, 2.98M)

I wish I knew some girls
a girl

> all those short thots jealous in background
SEETHING

Wew.
Thats a tall lass. And pretty.
God damn that other girl is eye level with her shoulder. that's so hot

jordan has VERY cute toes.

Attached: 1548633539199.jpg (1080x1080, 157K)

Yout capture some live models, and put them in this blender-like contraption that drains their blood, analyzes it and turns it into data. You discard the dead body and force them to live in digitized form where they're edited, duplicated and printed in a CD.
You idiots don't know anything about 3D modelling and game development.
Those models in RE2 are dead.

It's really easy to find a girl (male), if you tried

look at those cute toes
would lick the fur off em

It's better than their janky programming of what a person would act like. I don't like how long mocap takes but you can't deny the efficacy of its representation.

I wanna marry Jordan

Who is this jordan thats 6ft tall?

me on the right

She fucks the dog and you know it.

She is the model for claire redfield and VERY cute.

Attached: jordanclaire38.jpg (1984x1250, 839K)

The main reason why Claire looks weird is cause her eyes are too big and don't match the actual face. Prove me wrong.

I'm not sure.

Attached: 1551907030051.jpg (1920x1080, 384K)

Mo-cap? Maybe.
Face/Body scanning? Absolutely no.

Mo-cap can be pretty good when used well, but I unironically think that the number of non-humanoid game creatures have plummeted drastically with the rise and accessibility of motion capture and that is not something I am fond of.
Face scanning is just straight bad though. It never compares to what a skilled and dedicated artist can pull off, but when they just scan someone, touch it up a bare minimum amount, and then call it a day with the excuse of realism being good enough then that's just terrible and can never compare.

Yea Forums only likes her because she looks like a 15yo. Reminder Yea Forums that it is still pedophilia if the girl looks younger than 18 despite her being 18+ :)

>Those toes.
It is when you do it like this.

right is cuter

So DMC5 is your ideal, then?

>Face scanning is just straight bad though. It never compares to what a skilled and dedicated artist can pull off, but when they just scan someone, touch it up a bare minimum amount, and then call it a day with the excuse of realism being good enough then that's just terrible and can never compare.
what do you think of what they're doing in squadron 42? youtu.be/BHR1aEdTA4M#t=579

jordan looks like an adult but is goofy adult!

Attached: 1550692133327.webm (640x1136, 1.56M)

Jordan is the best

Attached: D01Hb2JWkAAPOF5.jpg (628x846, 59K)

>Reminder Yea Forums that it is still pedophilia if the girl looks younger than 18 despite her being 18+ :)
Do you have a single fact to back that up?

>Flash photography

ah. the sign of an amateur photographer

eyes are fine they made the cheeks too puffy

Attached: 1537904733323.jpg (768x836, 81K)

>tfw no andrea tivadar gf

Attached: 1551550388128.jpg (1667x2500, 2.94M)

Attached: 36160344_2076495259280702_1140844997168332800_n.jpg (331x413, 30K)

I don't like it when known people are used as models. Norman Reedus being a prime example of how too me it cheapens the game.
There are a few examples, like sheploo, that it works.
I understand why they do it, scanning a face is probably cheaper than an artist sculpting one from scratch.

Probably a better idea than using dead ones.

I don't like it. Just like I prefer painted works to photography. If you aren't going to change things for the better to fit your needs, then there's less point in you doing what you're doing.