Tree of Savior

Come and have fun with us user kun.

Attached: 1543678983154.jpg (1720x2457, 1.83M)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/v/search/subject/tree of savior/type/op/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sell me on this game. it was pay to win shit when it first launched. loved the artstyle though so it was kinda a shame.

the game is so shit you need external modifications to get a minimally functional user interface
because the devs haven't made basic fixes/changes to it since it released

How bad we talking here? I see videos of the game from time to time and it really catches my ARPG addiction...but if its super shit i wont bother.

Im playing on silute i wish i wasnt

He is lying. Matter of fact, most the old mods don't work anymore because the UI changed so much or were made irrelevant by said UI changes.

t. someone that picked the game up last week, after not playing since beta test.

Are there any good bots for this game?

The game is more p2w now but still not that bad, I'm kinda confused how somebody could think the game was p2w at launch.

Have all the bugs disappeared?
Is it fun to play?

Horrible MMO

How much money do I need to spend so Mia will ERP with me?

Keep your circlejerk in /vg/ homo

game is p2w garbage ignore this retard.
boards.fireden.net/v/search/subject/tree of savior/type/op/

>muh pay to win?

How is it pay to win?

I like the game but there are p2w aspects.

>Leticia cubes can drop Legend reroll vouchers, saving millions on getting Velcoffer gear
>Packages with 150mill silver worth of attribute points
>Legend card unlock box (normally 0.2% drop rate)

However most of the above is prohibitively expensive and rare so it doesn't really impact the game that much except for the attribute points which are a one time thing.

How is that pay to win though? You can get all that with ingame money too.

It saves time. If your definition of p2w is "cannot be obtained by any other means" then you're a retard, especially in ToS where the end game content requires pvp and there's almost no cap on how strong you can get.

Sorry, faggot. If you weren't a casual and actually played games you'd know there's a difference between pay to win and pay to skip grind

Did they redo basically everything about the game?
I remember basically everything being fucked.
The bosses, the netcode, the stat system, the damage calculations, the horribly broken skill system, the 99% of shit being useless, the buggy everything.
It was basically a complete disaster on every level.

Did remake out in the west?

I started playing again and was having fun shooting guns but then lost interest

Actually they did. There's a lot less useless classes now, there's only a couple that are god awful and they still have some synergy with top classes or unique debuffs that can make them useful in some situations.

The biggest problem with the game right now is the end game encouraging players to group into one of 3 super guilds and BRs exploiting a particular area to afk farm fucking the economy.

Mention a game that's pay2win then, because by your definition there's no pay2win game in the universe, you can always get everything grinding for 6 years and shit.

what kind of MMO is this even

like is it sandbox or themepark?

it's basically Ragnarok Online 2.0, except it's not free, so people shit on it because they want it to be like their Ragnarok private servers.

A bit of a mix. You need to do instances to get the materials to make the best gear, but the most efficient way to make money and progress in the game is to farm the open world.

>it's basically Ragnarok Online 2.0
Not in the slightest.

>it's basically Ragnarok Online 2.0

That is an offensive statement and I wish you choke on your next meal and die.

I was reading about the recent revamp and the fact they separated a ton of classes into a fifth base class astonished me. What the fuck is up with that? How do you even make a decent build with that random mish-mash of ranged, melee and mage classes?

Attached: ToS whole storyline in one image.png (838x836, 1.51M)

>t. someone that picked the game up last week, after not playing since beta test.
I havent played since beta test either. What's it like now?

Maybe he misspoke and meant it is basically just Ragnarok Online 2.

A bad game that sold itself as the successor to a good game.

If you want to be melee you pick 3 dagger classes or dagger+buffs, if you want to be ranged you pick 3 ranged or ranged+buffs. Not that complex.

Any game that offers items that can only be bought with cash and offer some gameplay benefit. It's not that hard, user.

I haven't played since release. Are you guys playing together? I can't imagine it has gotten much better honestly.

new servers when?

sure, which game? that game does not exist.

Real brainlet shit right here.

What the fuck is the end game of this game?

RO had so much end game and WoE which made everything worth it. Does this game have a WoE equivilent?

>Pretending to be this retarded to "win" an argument

Geez how embarrassing. Here, I'll mention one: planetside 2

i played it when tos had no content, lots of bugs, bots, and lots of players

now there are no players

why should i play online game without online players

Attached: tis.jpg (587x874, 153K)

It has guild wars too. And guilds that capture towns get a cut of all the transactions players make in the city.

False, any store exclusive is a reskin of a gun you can grind by simply playing like a normal neet brazilian pedro.

Theere you go then. You understand why TOS ain't pay to win. Wasn't so hard, was it?

I have been thinking about playing again but I dont know what class i should be. I used to be just Wiz C3 Ele C3.

Does the game still force you to do the quests?

Of course they're both pay2win you mongoloid, paying $10 to save you 200 hours of your life is pay2win. The stupid wake up bundles save you months of farming, they're pay2win as fuck, you can't be that stupid healmage.

FGO and other mobage confirmed not p2w because you get free rolls.

Honestly I want to play, I have several characters above 300 and all, and the new classes and so forth is by all means fun.
But. I see no reason to. Once the map exploration is done, the rest of the game is pretty much unfinished or unplayable, either or, so I keep getting bored off.