Control Scheme

Let's settle this once and for all you fucking cunts.
I'm using the SNES controller here but this applies to most modern controllers too.

A or B?

PICK ONE.

Attached: Pick.jpg (850x820, 159K)

B

Attached: 1543033442699.png (583x720, 273K)

Megaman.

B while the shoulder buttons are other abilities you use often so you are able to press everything without being awkward and the other face buttons being related to slower, defensive or uncommon actions

Attached: dabin.png (297x500, 317K)

B is more comfortable for me.

like this

Attached: ee.jpg (263x240, 25K)

None because both are retarded. Switch attack with jump and I pick B

>not using superior A and Y scheme

B. I also use that scheme for DMC

Always think of Super Metroid. Hated the default control scheme. But really none of them were good. Because the game was designed in such a way that you needed to hit 3 buttons with a single thumb.
>charge/running/jumping
By default you had to put your thumb over X and B then roll it right over A to jump. But I was a kid and my thumbs weren't fat enough. I always swapped it to: Y fire/charge, B jump, A run and would claw my index finger over the A button to hold run.

Attached: super metroid.jpg (768x558, 77K)

it should be B, but fucking nintendo thinks it's A and won't let you change it on the switch vitrual console.

Attached: MAXimumOVER-rustle.jpg (1920x1080, 96K)

you are a bad person

THIS IS WHY A RUN BUTTON IS FUCKING RETARDED WHEN YOU ALREADY HAVE JUMP AND SHOOT AS SEPARATE BUTTONS
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

B is clearly superior, anyone who picks A is legitimately mentally retarded, and I mean that in the most clinical sense in that something is wrong with their neurons in their head.

B is 50 times less retarded than A.
Fuck Nintendo first-party games AND FUCK KAMIYA.

C

Attached: FT5SW7GG8XPHWJ7.LARGE.jpg (800x404, 82K)

B, unless it's Super Metroid.

why not both?

Absolute best control scheme. I also hated the default.

megaman x dash jump baby

Left bumper as jump

The jump button should always be at the bottom of the diamond. And the fact that nintendo went from having their primary jump button be A for the NES and gamecube but back to B for the switch throws me the fuck off when looking at prompts

Attached: enhanced.jpg (850x422, 90K)

I’m convinced it’s to sell their shitty nes joycons. Playing Mario 3 is fucking impossible with the switch button layout.

I like em.

Attached: IMG_1871.jpg (756x756, 178K)

this

Attached: hrapv2sa.jpg (1600x900, 342K)

You spaz

Fun fact: i did this exact same thread many years ago and the overwhelming majority answer was A instead.

Attached: 1303637856458.gif (236x177, 1.21M)