Capcom does what Nintendon't

Capcom does what Nintendon't

Attached: download (1).jpg (1824x1903, 837K)

what the fuck is going on with the shitposting today? Its much worse than usual. This thread is complete trash. That filename, what the fuck you didn't even try.

Youre late to the shitposting party kid, everyone did that joke already

Remove content and make the game casual?

Nah, its just the time, I guess the underaged shitters shit up this place before bedtime

It'll back to "normal" in somewhat like 3 hours

>Remove content
>removed 1 enemy (spiders)
>added shit tons of new contents with even free DLC campaigns
>removed content
is this what nintendofags actually believe?

It's just as bad as it always is, user.

seething

>spiders
>crows
>moth
3, and the crocodile is almost 4 because its a cutscene in the remake and not an actual enemy.

The graphics are kind of dumb for the Zelda game but I'll take it knowing that it's still a Zelda game instead of trying to pathetically try and copy a Sony cinematic shooter.

>>crows
wow so relevant, they only appeared in one corridor in the original and they aren't even real enemies.
>moth
It wasn't even a boss, stupid. but yeah I wish they left it.

point still stands though. nothing really big was lost.

>crocodile
legit retarded. In the original you fall back until it eats the gas canister and then you OHKO it. it's the same thing here.

You do realize Nintendo makes the easiest games on the market right? You also realize Nintendo has consistently making fucking awful remakes.

>GUN GAEM HARD

No matter the genre, Nintendo is still producing games that bores children to sleep.

>$60 for an Adventures of Mana-tier remake

Attached: adventures-of-mana-ps-vita-20160628-006.jpg (960x540, 81K)

I'd rather play the bottom than the top.

The worst part of Link's Awakening is how lazy Nintendo is being, I mean when was the last time they developed a fully original top down Zelda? ALBW reused the entire overworld and dark world of ALTTP. Would it hurt them to make a new and fresh top down Zelda? Fuck people giving them a pass for this sheer laziness. They already cashed in on the remasters of OoT and MM for the 3DS, they're just phoning it in.

This is what happens when 16 year old Mexicans get access to their dads PC. You suddenly have threads like this.

In the original you don't have to use the gas canister, if you shoot it with a about a dozen handgun bullets it'll crash through a wall and run away.

What is the thing with cute and colorful stuff that makes edgelords sperg so much?

Attached: Edgelord.jpg (220x225, 12K)

>In the original you don't have to use the gas canister, if you shoot it with a about a dozen handgun bullets it'll crash through a wall and run away.
Only retarded people unironically do this though.

Nintendon’t by Mayhem
Google it and thank me later

Its called playing the game for the first time, jackass.
In my Leon A playthrough I had no idea I could throw the canister down.

Not my fault if you were a brainlet who doesn't examine glowing items in a game focus on exploration.

I examine everything I possibly can, it said the canister was locked in there in case of emergency or some shit, I logically didn't think that the mechanisms of the sewers would consider a random alligator roaming through as a special emergency, and didn't realize the shit until Claire B.
Also you're a fucking retard, you claim that the gator was literally the same thing in the original, get proved wrong and try to shrug it off as "n-no it doesn't count" when you could have just used the fact that the gator has infinite HP in B scenario, forcing you to use the canister as a counterpoint. But instead you instantly resort to insults like a typical Yea Forums brainlet who can't argue.

>Casual

The original RE2 was easier. You could be swimming in ammo almost right away, zombies didn't take 20 shots to kill unless you were playing on the Dreamcast version's hard mode, and, again unless you were playing on DC's hard mode, enemy attacks didn't hurt nearly as much from most enemies.

>You also realize Nintendo has consistently making fucking awful remakes.

I can't think of many off the top of my head. Zero Mission, which was great, but it came out 15 years ago. The only recent things I can think of are the OOT and MM ports which were done by Grezzo.

Don't know about OP, but I always assume when people compare these two game they're talking about the effort put into them.

isn't it the other way around? autismos are attracted to colorful stuff

You mean like when Wind Waker HD removed maps of triforce shards to cut down on the quest length?

none of those retarded enemies were actually missed by anyone with a brain

I can't wait to compare the RE2 remake to FF7, it's going to be absolutely embarrassing for Square when they sell people a third of a game 6 years after the announcement and it isn't even good.

makes ugly looking realism shit?
Link Awakening = beautiful, cute, coherent artstyle.

RE2 = messy shit with no real art style.

the face models and environments will still look 10000 times better then RE2 even if the game itself is shit.

Square-Enix has been shit since inception and is only getting worse, so I'm pretty sure the FF VII remake is going to be horrible. Only thing I'm looking forward to is comparing the new localization to the old one because I'm a translation/localization nut.

>if we name the characters/game the same they will be exactly the same! despite being completely different
sure thing shill

boring gameplay?

>edgy mature game with murder, swearing, blood, and violence made to appeal to the mature gaymers
Compared to
>lighthearted, colorful remake with passion and love put into it for people of all ages

Hmmmmm, which one is better?

Attached: source.gif (2048x2048, 1.46M)

Does "having a brain" in this instance mean "I eat whatever turds Capcom happily shits in my mouth"?

RE2 Remake

>Resident Evil
>edgy pretentious mature game for mature gamers
Have you ever played one, it's the opposite, this series has always been openly shlock, inspired by stuff like evil dead and Romero's zombies.

Sorry but Tyrant didn't drop from a helicopter carrying his brothers so that made REmake2 the worst remake ever made in my mind, great game though.

>People on Yea Forums mad at swearing in a game where people are caught up in a city of nightmares

I don't understand people on Yea Forums anymore.