Literally the best game on the switch and one of the best games of recent times

Literally the best game on the switch and one of the best games of recent times.

Attached: mario_rabbids_kingdom_battle_gun_fight_1503918901761.jpg (800x450, 132K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=md_O41H_gJs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is it really just Mario-xcom?

It definitely has no business being as good as it is
I just wish it got as hard as the bonus missions and had a few more worlds

Yup

>rabbids
no thanks

I own this, but never played it. Just seems like a retard version of XCOM

I just bought it 40 mins ago and did some missions and in love.
How hard does it get later on?

with more movement shenanigans, yes

Why did you get it if you think that way?

The bonus/impossible missions are a blast, the last world gets moderately difficult but never "oh shit" levels

it's like xcom but polished

I mean, I fucking love XCOM, but I checked with my doctor and he said prolonged exposure to rabbids was giving me literal AIDS.

don't worry the rabbids dont bite and after the tutorial section i'm fairly sure you can use a mario character only team
plus the objective of the game is to cleanse the world of the rabbid filth, so yeah go figure

Game is legitimately great. Only a few weird design things I don't like, like the weapon buying being convoluted for convoluted's sake. And the challenges not scaling you to them, so they can be literally impossible, but then you come back later with some levels and they are one turn easy.
Unfortunately you have to always have at least one rabbid and Mario on your team.

>Unfortunately you have to always have at least one rabbid and Mario on your team
oh. what a shame. i guess they really wanted you to experiment with stepping out of your comfort zone to mix and match, huh.

Why doesn't the dlc ever go on sale?

>one of the best games of recent times
Xenonauts 2 drops in like a week and its literally 100x better, no exaggerating. How can your standards be so low? Do you only play games that come out on your leapfrog tablet?

>Xenonauts 2 drops in like a week and its literally 100x better
Xenonauts 1 was shit, so I highly doubt that

I think it's okay that the challenges don't scale. Doing them earlier lets you get better weapons sooner and the challenges of the last area and post game are still challenging anyway.

>poor mans xcom
no thanks

>mfw Grant Kirkhope, Nintendo and Ancel crossover

youtube.com/watch?v=md_O41H_gJs

Attached: 1541390746141.jpg (1024x1008, 586K)

appeal of strategy games is to try different team composition and tactics
this game actively quashes that by making Mario always mandatory and each team needing at least one rabbid
i don't mind the rabbids, but dont limit my strategic options for the sake of your brand

It's because all the cutscenes require Mario and a rabbid for the goofy jokes. Personally I think the rabbids make excellent cannon fodder type enemies, but not so great protagonists. SO the game should just be Mario versus Rabbids in my opinion. But Ubisoft wants to sell the rabbids as more than that and with Mario on the box was a good chance to do so.

>Just seems like a retard version of XCOM
It is.

I couldn't into this game. it just feels so boring and childish.

To me Rabbids are the same as Minions.
They are both cancer. In fact Ubisoft as a whole is cancer. I would never buy this game because I don't want Nintendo to collab with them ever again.
Nintendo might start picking up micro transaction ideas off of them otherwise.

Attached: 1234.gif (320x240, 702K)

You mean Kong's big dong?
Nigga, the game and expansion together go on sale constantly. As for the expansion pass alone, I don't know.

Main game is alright, but this shit here is where the real fun is.

Attached: dk.jpg (1080x600, 196K)

>xcom for babies
no thanks dude