DMC5 Switch

Switch release when?

Attached: dmc502-800x526.jpg (800x526, 97K)

Can't run out...
Maybe at 480p it might be possible.......

IT WOULD OF BEEN PERFECT ON THE SWITCH

60f nigga

>B-BUT WE GOT A-ANIME PANTY Q-QUEST GAMES
OH NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: Not_on_switch.jpg (1280x720, 170K)

It is a very light game ,the switch shouldnt have a problem,(It runs on middle class graphic cards older than this gen consoles)
>t.pc player

Theyll probably do cloud streaming just like resident evil 7 and only have it in japan. otherwise it isnt happening

Attached: Resident-Evil-7-Switch-ds1-1340x1340.png (1340x734, 1.44M)

*run it

>Streaming
Y I K E S

jesus christ

Attached: 87py7u54ctp11.jpg (1920x1920, 663K)

yeah, seems like re engine and switch won't mix right
mobile as mobile as a switch can be anyway would be tits but still, not only we're getting dmc5 but we're getting itsuno's masterwork instead of tammem's wankery 2: electric boogaloo, i am honestly grateful

GIBE BAYO FIRST

Memes aside it would be great to play on switch

why? a game like bayonetta doesn't play very well in portable mode because everything is so small and it's hard to see, at least with my eyes. obviously it plays fine docked

Fucking this
Give back Bayo, and you can have every fucking DMC game, even DmC

It's always great to play on the go

KH3 is ass and Sekiro isn't out yet. Hopefully DMC5 turns out well; I'm a bit worried by how absurdly high the critic scores have been and DMC4 fell apart in the second half.

>port begging
Get out

This falseflagging is really sad.

>every fucking DMC game
>even DmC
Yeah, no thanks. I'd rather not touch DmC or DMC2 ever again.

bayo was dead, nintendo just revived it

That's basically the only way to get these games to run on the basedtch. Even another user on here made a point that is likely the reason why xbone is launching a streaming service on it

Attached: 1409448058881.gif (420x216, 2.98M)

>imagine Trish getting pinned against a gray wall, that's the same color of her fucking boring bitch-ass character who imperonates moms becuase she's literally an unholy wretch with no dignity whatsoever, while at the same time the demon-whore who suckled Mundus' big red tri-balls and had so much piss-stained demon cum splurged all over her hair, it got dyed blond, is being fisted with pizza up her matrix-2000 black fetish pants ripped apart, so hard the term yeast infection gets a new meaning, and with her last whoreish, skanky, breaths she coughs up the crusty, hell-cum out her ps2-octagon mouth, leaving her dark soul unfilled, yet her ass stuffed to the brim

Attached: dante embarrassing.jpg (294x294, 22K)