FFXIV

When are you going to throw wide the gates, user?

Attached: 1543379897730.png (1080x608, 1.56M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitch.tv/videos/386460049
clips.twitch.tv/ApatheticBreakableSheepFutureMan
youtube.com/watch?v=N8JE4-T-i0s
fflogs.com/zone/statistics/25#boss=64&dataset=95
nier.fandom.com/wiki/Witches'_Sabbath
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i already did 5 years ago newfag

You need to do it again bro

Attached: 1538202144079.jpg (936x668, 302K)

>he doesnt love Alphinaud

Attached: DzV1G50V4AEIrmP.jpg (855x974, 76K)

>*clenches fist*
>Why didn't you save her, Yea Forums?
>Oh no no no no
>Farewell, my first friend
>Fordola Fordola Fordola Fordola Fordola
>ALA MHIGGERS
With all that out of the way, what did I think of Stormblood?

I should probably get into this game before it eventually dies in a few years and I'll have missed out.

It was okay

i just hit 70, how long does it take to get to ilvl 360, that last dungeon drops a coat i want.

Incredibly easily, literally just buy gear with Mendacity tomes

isn’t that gear ilvl 330 or something? and the tomestones have a pretty low weekly cap

>Love how the classes play and the aesthetic
>Basically everything else about the game would make my 'how not to make an mmo' list

Suffering. Those classes in an actual MMO would be fantastic. And I played from ARR launch to halfway through SB so I feel reasonable discussing it

Eureka is good for people like us who are craving a classic mmo experience. You should try it. I'm glad they're putting more of it in SHB. Fuck the haters

>17 more days of furious denial

I'm so ready for this shitstorm to finally happen.

Attached: l2grpzauxe9212.jpg (766x486, 527K)

Most of Eureka is shit but BA is pretty fucking great.

Eureka sucks though. I like being able to see other players for once but the actual gameplay is a lot weaker there.
It's more how everything is cross server so there's no community. Flying mounts and teleportation empties out the world entirely. Everything can be queued for so you just afk for roulette in cities. Not even any world bosses
POTD is most efficient levelling because it's so brainless, so again - Instanced content with random strangers. No reason to communicate or work together beyond the very basics of the holy trinity role. All gear is basically stat sticks - no unique effects or set bonuses or anything that might make a lower ilvl piece better in different circumstances.
I could go on but that's the general idea

It would amuse me greatly if they went back to the male only/female only business model.

>baratrannies face when they get denied their special snowflake races

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 14K)

Reminder if you need me to use diversion you're a shit tank. Use your aggro combos and tank stances.

>baratrannies
What are you on about you stupid nigger?

Attached: 435588890992466.jpg (644x685, 114K)

>baratrannies
I think you totally misunderstand what the bara audience is

you're a shit dps if you can't control your aggro and cause the boss the zigzag back and forth making the entire group suffer

>both destroy their bodies with hormones
>both autogynephiliacs
>both attention whores
>both threatened by vierachads and demand a genderlock

>Sacrificing DPS for the whole party because you cant be bothered to press one button
Why would anyone think like this?

the uncapped gear is 360, capped is 380

Now this is epic. Grats on being on the same level as delusional trannies.

>sacrifice your DPS so I don't have to press one button

>t. 405 RDM with a 355 sprout tank on The Burn

That's not my job though, my job is to DPS and a tanks job is to hold aggro. If I'm pulling from him then he's doing his job wrong and should be in the proper stance doing the proper combo.

>Its just very difficult to press one button before the fight starts.

Not like anyone actually wants a genderlock. It's just that believing there isn't one at this point is delusional and pathetic.

Attached: bzngg4meszj21.png (566x581, 657K)

your job is to maximize DPS for yourself and for the party wherever able. Diversion is part of that job.

This guy is correct also healers are HEALERS not DPS

Attached: sx.jpg (800x731, 101K)

>kept making a point about how the new afs are genderlocked
>recent event clothing has had genderlocked forms
they're trying to warm people up to the idea aren't they?

>Not like anyone actually wants a genderlock
Oh, there are definitely people that do. Just like there were people who unironically wanted BLU to be a minigame instead of a playable job.

Point is I don't need to if the tank is doing his job. And what difference would it hurt his DPS doing his job properly anyway? He does 300 DPS instead of 400 and he maintains aggro so I don't pull and get killed, costing the group over 2k DPS from his fuck up?

>The male lives alone and dies alone

male Viera literally confirmed for NEETs

Seems like you really are having a hard time pressing a button well before a fight.

Will they "revive" CUL desynth with Shadowbringers? I remember using it a lot on ARR and HW to obtain mats, materia, and outfits, and it feels pointless after the materia market crash on SB.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (242x123, 8K)

Warm up isn't really the correct phrase. Mentally prepare for disappointment is more accurate.

I have no doubt it's happening, but holy shit introducing genderlocked races again is a bad PR move. Give a buff lion race no one ever asked for instead of male Viera while you know they'll be asking for the missing genders in every Q&A for the next 2 years.

Attached: 4LX7xc2.png (759x1000, 1.42M)

So is 4.5 part 2 coming before or after the fan fest? They said Late March but so is either on the 19th or 26th.

>Not like anyone actually wants a genderlock
trannies hate male characters and want an in-game excuse to roleplay as a futa
bara furags see any race that doesnt pander to their fetish as a waste of dev time

>Implying the new race won't be like Galka and 100% male only

most likely the 26th since that's as late march as it gets.

I remember them saying it was coming the Tuesday after fanfest, but there's also the likelihood that the full ShB trailer will have story spoilers so they might do it before.

Think they'll add even more scenes to the cinematic trailer?

They already said they were going to, and EU fanfest added the Urianger/Y'shtola scene and expanded the Thancred scene. We still have to see what the twins are up to.

yeah i do nott understand what they're trying to do
viera already have an established fanbase
they know people want male viera
but instead of trying to capitalize on that they're going to double their workload by making an entirely different race that nobody asked for and will have to suffer people asking for male viera at every fanfest. liveletter and q and a

I asked for a buff lion race.

>Despite looking male, Hrothgars are genderless

Attached: 1548325623780.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

Eureka gear has unique effects so we know it's possible. It's just something they are too lazy to balance around.

100 more DPS is 30K damage over the course of a 5 minute fight

The whole purpose of new races is to sell fantasia. Barashit doesn't sell.

Attached: 795b414044bcfc4acca8771a3a3dd37c.png (1262x444, 16K)

>implying both Bara and Shota fags wont be BTFO
It's truly going to be a shitpost paradise. Either way something needs to be done about how lazy this team is with anything, they're slipping back into the ways they claimed to have gotten away from after the 1.0 fiasco.
>only missing focus on graphics at this point

Attached: 3steps.jpg (630x356, 63K)

The new male race will be Oni

with the return of genderlocked race, will come the return of asexual reproduction for Hrothgar. Most of the male viera were burnt alive when the IVth legion burned their forest.

Attached: zSviDMQ.png (382x147, 26K)

The forest is fine though. We went there for Orbonne.

I wouldn't mind that if they were big blue/red ogre lookin' dudes with Hannya mask faces.

>Give a buff lion race no one ever asked for instead
Barabros have been begging for something like that for months. Are you some seething twink?

>Oni race with a Danish name

Attached: 1531949414198.jpg (348x342, 16K)

I really really don't want that special snowflake shitter back. *Holds hand up to eye even though it isn't appropriate* We get it.

Apparently Viera have too much of a connotation with playboy bunnies that just like the GS gear it makes the Japanese devs (at least Yoshida) weirded out about it.

I don't really see the problem though. If you don't want them to be weird, just don't make them weird. Make them savage and dangerous. Like the Druin and sylphs in the Kings of the Wyld universe.

Is there any reason to have any of the desynths right now? I'm training blacksmith and armorer desynths, along with culinarian because it synergizes well with getting rid of all those extra fish I catch, but is there a purpose to it?

Not much point on having desynth right now unless you want extra cash for mats to craft glamour weapons. Desynth is pretty good when a new patch or expansion lands, right now am leveling desynth to prepare for ShB.

Male races in general don't sell judging by your graph.

Who cares about genderlock, are we at leasts till getting smol Viera:
twitch.tv/videos/386460049

I hope there's at least a male race coming out, it'd be a shame to not have another option to pick. Male midlander is the only male option I like. Highlanders have weird noses, Au Ra are tall kids with ezcema, Lalas are fucking potatoes, and elves are almost there but their necks and arms just look like they were drawn by a 13 year old girl who got her first "draw like a manga artist" book.

>smol
Back to tumblr """ma'am"""

>inb4 "they're referring to the NPCs" even though the whole conversation at hand was about customization for player characters

He's gonna get that on the goddamn floor
That's how you get ants.

no tranny we can't remove all the males from the game sorry

What minute?

>smol
le iddle biddle smol lizert x3
tiny smol mlem lizert
le smol catte bababu
bababiddle baby bu teehee >w<
le cutesy wutesy smol tol mlem

Attached: 1521053898618.png (625x773, 143K)

Did they even show what the other playable Viera subclan looks like? Is it gonna be a big difference like how Midlanders and Highlander look totally different and have different animations?

Derp, wrong link:
clips.twitch.tv/ApatheticBreakableSheepFutureMan

so is this shit good for erp if I'm not another stupid futacuck femdom tranny avatar-spamming piece of garbage?

>play BLM
>never use diversion or lucid dreaming
>steal aggro during extreme trials
>boss autoattacks me and kills me
>people start blaming/dogpiling the tanks
Use tank stance. I am not going to play worse because you want to play dps

Attached: 469.jpg (489x499, 27K)

>This angers the barafag

Attached: 1550987671567.gif (500x275, 1.86M)

Seems I need to stop using shit ironically or the brainlets throw a fit.

Wait, they look like some sort of inbreed elez--
>"There's a variation where they look like some sort of young elezen"
The fuck
I don't know how this is supposed to anger me

may as well erp on discord, people have better vocabulary there than on ffxiv.

speaking as a tank, losing aggro is your own fault if it happens, you have plenty of tools to counteract even the biggest black mage load blow tripleflare.

You don't know the meaning of the word ironic, do you?
>use it in a sentence to replace a word and draw no attention to the word itself being fucking dumb, making it seem like it's part of your usual lexicon
>i-i-i-i-i was being ironic

>playing a female character

Attached: 34564565778891.png (1120x1129, 673K)

I doubt they'd go that far. It'll just be a difference in what skin color they can have. Maybe ears?

>unironically saving this in your device

Attached: ffxiv community.jpg (874x494, 138K)

Back where you belong

>young Elezen

Yes, please.

Attached: Ccg_rjSWEAENEXU.jpg (1200x675, 106K)

it's slightly disconcerting knowing that in about a decade Alisae and Alphinau will grow prehensile necks with which to eat choice leaves from the treetops with.

I would take that young elezen over inbreed viera

Anyone read moonrunes? Did we ever get the notes on this translated?

Attached: 4DxSnd.png (1920x1080, 1.03M)

Sure but realistically barabros are probably too few for SE to seriously bother catering to. Male roe's are rare enough as is

fuck I just wanted to get a double package because the game is decent enough to play endgame content but that alone isn't enough to justify a sub, guess i'm eternally dumping this trash

Male roes are rare because they're too wide. They have to find a nice balance between male Au Ra and Roegadyn and Hrothgar might just be it.

what's stopping you from erping on a free trial account

Attached: FeolLeak.jpg (900x1170, 501K)

wouldn't be surprised if it's something daft like the droopy ears clan and the straight ears clan.

While everyone will be changing into Hrothgars and Vieras, I'll stick to what I already have

Attached: 1551573509842.png (900x507, 804K)

smol bunny announcement when

would play if elezens actually looked like that

I'm a highlander 4 lyfe buddy, I don't need a race that will look stupid with headgear on and permanent slutty high heels.

they do, when they're in their teens.
we need to stunt their growth or something before they turn into giraffes.

Now that all the lizard girls and cat girls are going to play Viera I will use my Free Fantasia from 2013 to change into a lizard girl.

Because user told me ppl in general are kind of shit at erp'ing rendering the point moot, are you not reading the post chain user

They're going to switch back after a month because Viera aren't 'smol' enough

I give it 2 weeks max. Cats and Lizards will never die.

Not me. I'l finally have a race with good faces, good animations, and no fucking tail clipping.

youtube.com/watch?v=N8JE4-T-i0s

Attached: vierab.jpg (1920x1080, 1.01M)

>good faces, good animations, and no fucking tail clipping
Midlanders have existed since 1.0

I would do it if you could quickly grind the first few parts. Still have to waste 2-3 hours just trying to level

good post well memed friend

>Sch 60-70 is getting Alka some tonberry pussy
>Whm 60-70 is More proof the elementals don't give a single shit about Gridanians outside of making sure they follow the rules
>Ast 60-70 is about how Geomancy is basically Whm(without giving a fuck about padjals and elementals) + Ast
Should just fucking add Geo than Yoshi.

>'''''classic mmo'''''
>low intensity low skill combat, emphasis on grouping, socialization, who you know to get stuff done.
>nu-mmos
>faster combat with more explicit skill checks, just need to be good enough and you can walk into any group you want
I'm glad all those old mmos got BTFO so hard by wow, the entire genre turned into wow clones ffxiv included.

Pretty disappointing to me. It was basically heavnsward but with more bullshit like eurika substituting more enjoyable content. The endgame is so tedious, just ques, ques, and more ques.

The story was good and I mostly like what they did with the jobs. The 24 man stuff was alright and omega was fine, but I really feel that something like wow mythical dungeons would be a great addation.

we'll see, I'm half expecting ear clipping through headgear since they haven't bothered to do custom models for armour since mi'qote

Nah, midlanders have shit running and sprinting animations.

Why don't you see for yourself instead of believing every word someone anonymous tells you dumbass?

They said they were doing a shitload of work reworking helmets specifically for Viera.

I am 90% sure they'll just hide the ears and avoid the entire issue.

scholar is a really fucking boring questline.
and Gridania is absolute shit yes, due to being beholden to the elementals, not that the pirates on stolen land or money grubbing shitheads who have betrayed us in the past are any better, gaius was right about these fucking nations.
Hell at the negotiating table Varis easily shat on eorzea with facts before he went full retard.

>money grubbing shitheads who have betrayed us in the past
But Teledji was the only traitor and he's dead. Get rid of Fyrgeiss and Ul'dah is free from those cancerous niggers.

Having the ears nicely go through holes in mage hats would be wonderful, but I'm not counting on it.

Attached: Viera.full.10963.jpg (1314x1096, 181K)

When I tank I let people like you get killed :^)

The monetarists as a whole are a constant fucking problem, they pop up again and again, in side quests, job quests, godbert is the only one who isn't a liability, and even if it was some elaborate plot to save the sultana it still damn near got all the scions killed, who are they gonna have kill ifrit for them in the future after burning bridges like that? fuck, I want the opportunity to say no to their faces when a primal pops up nearby and they're scrambling for a solution.

because he's the only one that responded and it's not worth the effort to find it, you should be able to figure this out

Sch questline started okay, with wanting to cure the Tonberries in Wanderer's Palace, but then it became the get Alka laid questline 50+ and its become tiresome.

>The monetarists as a whole are a constant fucking problem
Lolorito is a monetarist but has zero problems working with the monarchy to ensure the future of Ul'dah. His problem with the Sultana beforehand was that she was a dumb, naive brat who didn't know how to run a country and she stubbornly refused to listen to anything he had to say because Raubahn has been whining to her about monetarists since she was literally 9 fucking years old. Reminder that the first time she ran into trouble her brilliant idea was just to dissolve the entire fucking government.

After she got a hard dose of reality, the two are now working together and he and Godbert are teaching her how to handle running a country and ensure the safety of the citizens and the economy.

Fyrgeiss is the only one who remains a problem. He hasn't ever really had the spotlight on him, but that nigger during 1.0 was scheming with Teledji to try and chase Eolande off of the Syndicate by poisoning her son. And when that failed again because Lolorito schemed against them they just assassinated her under the cover of the Calamity.

Lolorito is also benefiting from all the trade he's doing with the newly liberated nations. I'm sure that why he ordered Hancock to help

>he didn't read the Kugane Castle quest dialogue
Lolorito's niece spills that he's actually WoL's biggest fan and gushes about your exploits constantly.

you see her in PotD

Im laughing, your mockery of that user has achieved a laugh out of myself

Yeah, and her son was the childrens' ward doctor from the Christmas questline a few years ago.

Meanwhile the one faction no one ever talks about, smartly stays out of sight but appears to have been in on the whole thing from the start is the clergy under Dewlala Dewla.

Attached: L9KNNac.jpg (500x500, 27K)

>tripleflare

You wouldnt even fucking do that outside of AoE scenarios

I wish you trannies would stay in /vg/

After SB, I hope we're not going to liberate any more nations, but I get the feeling we just might help with Dalmasca minor

Nanamo was naive yes, but half the crime in the city can be traced back to the people ostensibly running the place, the brass blades are notoriously shitty at policework and bribes are the norm, and thats just looking at the side content rather than any MSQ.
Ul'dah doesn't get any bigger pass than the other two, gridania is.. well we all know that if the spirits say no you can't feed that starving child they gotta fucking do what they're told or people start getting vaporized, and these spirits are dumbasses who can't tell the difference between groups of humans so any asshole can walk in and get gridanian citizens killed by their own spirits.
Limsa is... I don't know what the FUCK they're going to do if peace is ever achieved with the empire, I think their economy is actually reliant on raiding imperial shipping, along with anyone else they can plausably deny pirating on, it's privateering guys, honest.

If it's not remnants of 1.0 armor you will never have pieces of armor built around tails or ear holes no matter what they're claiming to do for Viera. Should be known by now that the Dev Team goes for easiest route possible.

>Limsa is... I don't know what the FUCK they're going to do if peace is ever achieved with the empire, I think their economy is actually reliant on raiding imperial shipping
Their main industries are blacksmithing, ship building, and farming. The problem is that all those industries rely on them fucking over the Kobolds for more resources.

What available proof is there is Shadowbringers about G'raha Tia/Crystal Tower?

and fucking over anybody they meet at sea, they literally have stolen everything they have from somebody at somepoint, and all melwyb can say is "WELL ARE WE SUPPOSED TO JUST DIE THEN?" when y'shtola points out that they caused their own fucking problems with the local beast tribes.

>mystery nigga is clearly a male Miqo'te by his body shape, facial structure, and the face markings
>G'raha is the only relevant male Miqo'te, has the same face markings, and has the same red and black color scheme
>G'raha is a member of the Circle of Knowing alongside Thancred, Urianger, Y'shtola, Yda, and Papalymo
>hints that ShB will involve other dimensions, Crystal Tower has a dimensional gate on top of it
>he's suddenly getting a minion after all these years

I think Limsa Lominsa's economy is getting used to trade and other legitimate businesses. Its just that there are pirates that want to go back to the good old days

>New sub race wasn't show.
>Viera shown as female only

We're getting loli bunnys and shota lions as the subrace for hrothgar and viera.

Recent community stream had G'raha Tia sticker revealed, giving the "Crystal Tower and G'raha Tia" leak a bit more credibility.

Attached: 1551327612246.gif (192x224, 51K)

>FFXIV
I'd say go back to /trash/ but you're not even welcome there anymore now are you?

There's still a great deal of trade in "Spice" as they like to call it, I mean some of them are giving it a try like the guys who took up farming.
Granted on land they kicked the kobolds out of.

>I'm a dps so I should ONLY dps!
>these are the same people that throw a fit when the tank is in tankstance 24/7 and when the healers are not dpsing
Have fun with your 30min dungeon run lmao

It's disappointing that we aren't getting male Viera if the leak's to be believed, but the idea of Yoshi-P not adding them because he's scared Matsuda will call him gay makes it alright.

Attached: 1550881393248.jpg (480x360, 37K)

they ran off to 2x4 chan because someone managed to be more autistic then they were

imagine having THIS much shit taste

Attached: female hyur running.gif (480x270, 1.11M)

You're joking.

i wish i was

Please have proof. I need a good laugh.

>2x4 chan
I took 1 look there. Place is literally filled with mentally ill people, the same people that unnironically post in /xivg/ aka most of the circlejerking avatarfagging degenerates. Some user said the may seem to be nice on the surface but they are 100% mental. Not even talking about trannies holy fucking shit.

come on man do your own work

erp'ers in general are all just crazy

Attached: 1545632487019.png (482x390, 82K)

I resent that as an erp'er. MMO avatar-spamming trannies are the disgusting abominations. Neurotic as fuck, could already tell one was buttblasted at something I said in this thread already.

please don't act like you're better than other just because you dont go a few extra steps to be a degenerate like these people do,you're all still trash at the end of the day.

Attached: 1550937276255.jpg (461x600, 51K)

I used to ERP and I really don't see how anyone can enjoy it for very long without some underlying mental issues. It's all the same fucking boring scenes over and over and they last for fucking ever. Unless you're into advanced shit like torture scenes, there's only so many times you can describe a cock going into someone and have it be interesting.

>this is your playerbase

Attached: 1522312599660.png (621x621, 592K)

Black Mage or Paladin?

You're devaluing the retardation that these fags do then which is weird considering you should be well acquainted with it all since you seem to have spent the time to follow their every step down to them moving to fagchan.

I haven't done it much honestly only do it maybe a few times a week for the past half year. Even then it's not always the same since it's not just with the same person. It's not even about the scenario itself but that you're doing it to someone so same scenarios get multiple uses anyways.

i only know because someone a few threads ago mentioned it but continue to think you aren't sick in the head because you like to sit about and type out sexy words to other people

Cool sour grapes man, you're just a brainlet with no imagination. Give me whatever cope you will.

cybersex is not a new thing user.

>you're just a brainlet with no imagination

Attached: 1549359924296.gif (500x281, 855K)

about to finish my 4th book out of 9 for my animus weapon. Averaging about 2 and a halfish hours per book. Tell me its worth it bros, I don't really see a ton of people out there with zeta weapons, tell me I will be a part of the elite few

That was 2 years ago user.

Which weapon?

SCH

Anima weapon is better but Last Resort is still worth it.

Anima weapon DOES look nice but a bit too flashy for me. I have the anima for my MCH, the eureka for my RDM and wanted to finally do a zodiac, so I decided to level SCH because it also levels SMN which couldn't hurt. And I love the look of the BOOK for zodiac. Anima weapons its all about the glow, even more so for eureka, but I like seeing the actual weapon being ornately designed along with a SLIGHT glow effect, which is exactly what zodiacs are

I usually hate glows but the halo on the SCH anima is too up my alley to hate. I wish SMN and SCH would get more nicely designed books with some unique page textures that don't rely on glows.

was surprised to see how good looking the SCH eureka weapon is, its legit the only good looking one, and maybe BRD, but yeah. I do like the look of the anima but like I said, I already made an anima, wanted to have a zodiac under my belt. After that my goal is to down uWu for the RDM weapon, prolly the best looking one in the game imo

I play SMN and I can't fucking describe how disappointed I am in the final weapon. I'm going to end up using Mimesis for another fucking expansion apparently.

Attached: 1550148114326.jpg (250x241, 7K)

It's funny how you tried to build rapport with him and then kneejerked the second he called you out

yeah, SMNs got fuckled pretty bad. I decided to get the anima for my MCH in the HOPES that the changes they put out for MCH in 5.0 are significant enough to make it not miserable to play anymore. I swear MCH gets reworks more than any other job. Not sure why they cant figure out how to make it fun

just clear ucob my dude, bis summoner weapon forever

did they remove the last bit of text from this text blurb recently? I feel like it wasn't mentioned. I guess they saw the complaints people had about that bit not being in the voiceover.

Attached: 346574568.jpg (1351x388, 82K)

erp sluts love to act like they aren't as bad as the person they're standing next to

>Not sure why they cant figure out how to make it fun
Give it Edgar machines
>Bioblaster, conal poison attack
>Drill, close ranged physical attack, maybe give it a crit rate increase or vuln up
>Chainsaw, physical circular AoE around the MCH
Make all of these unaffected by heat level, and because they're all attachments they can't be used with Gauss Barrel up. Now they have something to do during their downtime.

>"SUMMON DAKUNESS!"
Is this not in the English dub? She keeps fucking yelling "summon darkness!" all the damn time in the Japanese voice option.

SUH MON DARKNESSU

dude you have no idea, more gun attachments, more turrets, maybe even an actual pet akin to something like SMN, just fucking SOME extra stuff to do other than shoot

i've gotten to the point where all i pick is whatever queues the fastest (usually tank) and only play to fulfill my weekly quotas

i don't even enjoy it

Attached: 1551711105822.jpg (651x655, 58K)

>have an off hand slot
>literally only one job in the game uses it
I know THM can use it too, but that shit becomes useless as soon as you unlock BLM. Why didn't they make use of the slot more with other jobs? Have rapier and crystal be separate for RDM, same for gun and ammo case for MCH, hell, even AST could have globe and deck, something to add to the uniqueness of more of the jobs

Only if you have no imagination or are afraid of words and insecure.

I wish they'd expand on the attachments and gadgets with machinists too. A CD that summoned bits that fire for small potency whenever you use an action like SMN's wyrmwave would be a cool addition.

That's a lot of work, please understand.
Reminder that PLD used to have varying shield types with different levels of block rate and block power

It's not apparently, she ends it at "I summon you". I always figured it was too soft or something and I just never heard it, but given that they've removed the text I guess it just wasn't there.

I would also like separate daggers for NIN and fists for MNK. I mean sure, most people would pick the same weapon for both hands but then you could at least glam each differently.

You can tell they were stretching to fill even three slots of their """personalities"""

Yikes!

Unironically unsubscribe until there's new content to do/the expansion hits.
Or learn to play Mahjong

Not only that, but they didn't really show a second Viera clan, and the fact that the clans the dramaturge mentioned have the exact same lore is also suspicious.
It's pretty clear they are hiding something.

They are hiding the fact they were too lazy to put in the same amount of work as they did for all the other races.

why the FUCK ISNT THERE A DUNGEON IN THE ORANGE CRYSTAL FORMATION IN LOWER LEVEL COERTHAS

Can't say I find that image even the least bit offensive, it's a bunch of people having fun. Care to fill out your exciting personality, user?

Reminder:
Viera MCH are called Gunbuns.
Viera Gunbladers are called Bunblades.

There is a VERY BIG difference.

Attached: 1551542348994m.jpg (725x1024, 88K)

Because you would have retards either not keeping that piece of gear up to date, or just not equipping anything there at all, that already happens with plds, and there are people on other jobs that don't even keep their main hand up to date, I suffered through a ghimlyt run last night with a retard rdm still using the 290 rapier
The playerbase of this game is why we can't have nice things

It was planned to be a Coil segment but they cut it.

try and find something else to do in the game otherwise i would suggest unsubbing until the expac comes out if you still want to play
take up crafting if you havent or maybe even fishing, or just suffer through the relic grind or farm mgp for mounts and TT cards

Reminder: you're a fucking faggot

This isn't WoW, you can take your numbers obsession and gearscoreshit and stuff it up your ass.

After the immense letdown that has been this entire expansion why would you be optimistic now?

ree

Reminder

1.23b >>>>>>>>>>> 3.0 > 2.0 >>>>>>>>>>> shit >>>>>>>.0 > 1.0

No, if you add 10 minutes to a dungeon because you aren't doing even the average amount of damage for your job you can go and get fucked
Also thanks for proving my point, retards like you are why we can't have nice things

But of course, you already know it!

Attached: 342342.jpg (600x400, 113K)

isn't there though? I remember that dungeon with all the crystal elementals and crystals falling from the ceiling and also crystal infused zombies + zombie dogs.

That's Pharos Sirius, the lighthouse in Western La Noscea.

thats pharos sirius and that it's a light house with a giant crystal stuck in it

1.0 had fantastic cutscenes. The game felt like ass and yeah, you couldn't teleport around... there wasn't much to do besides spiritbond grind... ok yeah I see what you mean but the cutscenes we're good ok?

>projecting
Just because I think you're a fucking faggot for obsessing over numbers doesn't mean I don't like to keep myself efficient. You're still a little bitch that can't handle someone else not playing the game how you want it to be played.

Lupin never ever

Attached: 1548830324177.png (720x880, 839K)

>you couldn't teleport around
You seem to be implying that was a bad thing.

Fast Travel is not inherently bad, and any game forgoing it needs to be designed in a way that traveling everywhere manually is rewarding and engaging. 1.0 was not such a game.

Based and redpilled.
Cringe

That's pretty epic.

The idea is nice but these people sound like the most uninteresting, generic fucking bunch ever.

>any game forgoing it needs to be designed in a way that traveling everywhere manually is rewarding and engaging
You don't need a pat on the fucking ass every time you walk somewhere. One of the main points of RPGs, and especially MMORPGs, was living in another world. Making teleporting require a precious resource meant you actually had to engage with the world.

after two years on this game ive finally fully burnt out. the only thing i have yet to do honestly is eureka. i dont care about raiding anymore, i dont care about gearing alt classes, i dont care about capping......

i have finally reached a point there is jack shit in this game i wanna do. it feels harrowing, ive been playing this game essentially every day for such a long time now

Attached: 38692527_737925446559538_4273313629966696448_n.jpg (885x835, 25K)

My fellow, the game was ten times the size it was now, and you had to buy maps to be able to know where you were going (some places required you to complete a long quest line to be able to buy the map), you couldn't mount on the fly(originally), you had to buy one from town and ride it out. It was a nightmare. (well it was really just FFXI but upscaled)

Why not raid user?

Attached: 243423.jpg (183x200, 9K)

Two years is a pretty good run for a modern mmo. They can't last for more than a couple of months these days.

Newfag questiion:

Do the graphics improve with the expansions?

cause ive already cleared the tier. i could try the ultimate fights but honestly im not in the mood to try and get a static together and dedicate that time to it. i really just dont feel like playing anymore

Yeah, I know. I played both XI and 1.0. You shouldn't be able to bypass the entire world at a whim. 1.0 still had teleportation, but it required Anima which recharged fairly slowly, forcing you to actually consider if teleporting somewhere was worth it. Or, and this is the real crazy part for zoomers, you had to communicate with your party to organize efficient Anima usage because only the person casting the teleport spell spent the Anima encouraging socialization and working together.

I'm sorry, what part of walking the same routes over and over again where nothing fucking happens is engaging? If there isn't anything going on or things to actually find then it's a waste of time. There is only so much chewing the scenery.

Just because it used to be standard doesn't mean it was good you old fogey.

>engage with the world
If you mean autorun through empty copy pasted locales, sure. If you don't remember there wasn't many vistas or even fucking settlements in 1.0

i have a house so i have to stay subbed

Attached: 1544253593831.jpg (500x493, 37K)

>dude 1.0 had empty environments so just make the world entirely inconsequential so i can stare at the interior of my house for the next 10 years xD

You wish, lady boy.

I was like you because I tried Ultimate Coils and found it to be soul-suckingly boring for half of the fight (Nael and Twintania are seriously fucking miserably dull fights) and didn't know what else to do until Shadowbringers since I'm BiS already, but by chance I got into an Ultima Ultimate group and the fight is much more engaging from the get go. I got into it a couple week ago and I'm having a lot of fun.

If you see a group recruiting for Ultima Ultimate give it a go, it might just spark some newfound interest.

Cool strawman bro, where did you get him?

thats pretty much the main i stay subbed to. i wanna keep my house and there are some friends that i only see on ffxiv so im kinda stuck there. i seldom get on still tho

Lmao fucking hell, best post in this entire thread

Maybe get a BOYFRIEND

generally yes. heavensward added a dx11/64-bit client and a whole host of new graphical features, stormblood added better transparent lighting for water and stuff.

Attached: example.gif (1000x563, 681K)

>friends that i only see on ffxiv
Get alternate means of communication asap unless you want to lose them. Don't make the mistake so many others have made.

I'm gonna throw something wide alright.

Attached: asdasdfgsdfehsa.jpg (617x488, 33K)

>this happens
>"oh yeah I forgot this was PF"

Whats the most red pilled job? Machinist cause of guns?

I use the dx11 client so why aren't my floors shiny?

Attached: 1546815922116.png (744x687, 44K)

Too much work to Balance, please understand. Also Yoshida wants to stray away from anything that was designed originally for 1.0 even if the idea could benefit anything 2.0+. Its why we won't also get Garlean Gunblades.
>numbers obsession
>FFXIV's only carrot with gear is that +1 making bigger numbers the only thing matters in the endgame
You are the cancer killing this game. They already streamlined the ever loving shit out of the gearing process so not keeping up to date on iLvl, the only incentive to endgame gear, is just being plain bad.
>not WoW
It's not WoW but its sure as damn going to follow its route with the play it safe at all times. Sure it has a nice story if you ignore early ARR and early Stormblood but you can't hope to justify a shitty MMO design with "Muh Single Player" experience
Cause they want to have a reason to stay in this game. They're hoping it becomes the masterpiece that they claim the game to be and not just another WoW-clone.

I always thought that the anima system was fucking dumb. Think about it, as someone who played FFXI, you could get teleports to the crags, warp etc.. FFXI had way more agency when it came to transportation. It was just bad, and I think it was one of the major points of while the original 1.0 system failed.

you are mind numbingly retarded. you deserve to die, hope your dps loss of dying is worth being too stubborn to press a button

>FFXIV is about raiding and gear progression and raiding
Opinion discarded. No, user, you are the cancer.

>Type "..." in chat
>Start vote kick
>*BLM left the party*

>job questline is about how the elite fear guns and want them outlawed because it makes the rest of the citizenry equal to them
Yeah MCH is pretty redpilled

set real time reflections to maximum and go to areas that actually have shiny floors.

FFXI also only had a few isolated teleport points that usually required you to spend a long time on foot from that point to wherever you were going. The trade off for the much more common aetherytes in 1.0 and allowing anyone to teleport was having a resource.

>post doesnt even mention raiding
Raiders really live in your head rent-free user

>gearing process
>not raiding
You're not making this easier on yourself.

Not that guy but straight upgraded tomestone gear + a relic weapon is the highest ilevel you can get in any expac and you never have to do any content that requires you to so much as think to achieve it.

damn, glad i just have a FC mansion so only one of use has to dip in every so often so we always keep it

>Things that never happened for 500$

>forgetting welfare gear
>completely disregarding the Savage Gear is only relevant to Savage itself
Really in your head rent-free while at the same time not even knowing how your game works. There are 2 appeals to this game:
>Glamour
>Minimum iLvl per patch to do up to Extremes
After that you finish your MSQ on day 1 of patch week and you unsub for another 3-4 months. Great MMO you got there bud.

This, it'd stupid, just do what PLD does and split the stats for the offhand and main hand weapons

The NA demolition hasn't been active in months since they postponed it from some disaster thing. So you could have unsubbed months ago and still have your house today.

The irony of claiming projection here
What argument are you even trying to make retard, you're trying to defend almost doubling the length of something as simple as a dungeon and the best you can come up with is "you don't like when people are drastically undergeared, you must be obsessed"
Get out of here with that weak shit faggot, let's see if you start screeching about trannies and discord because you feel bad and want the last word

Or if they don't want to balance stats around it then do what they do with full body armor glamours and just make it count for 2 whole slots. Like that they can keep shitting out Wands and Shields for WHM and BLM while not having to do anything beyond making it work with the glamour system.

story patch when

Attached: 1531451254629.png (800x719, 258K)

>Want to tank because it lets me be useful and it has cool glams.
>Want to healslut but there is no tank gf in existence that isn't a tranny.

Why must I suffer so.

Attached: ffxiv_07052018_230401.png (1920x1080, 1.2M)

How did you find a group for that content? Also what class

The race leak in France had both La and Le (male and female) for both new races.
Fucking kill yourself already, theres going to be M and F for both races.
I just know which ones to blacklist easier when I get paired up with a faggy furfag lion male shit.

Literally stop caring about real e-state and just buy an apartment. I have gone through three houses and a mansion out of apathy and you'll frankly just be better off unsubbing for a bit and recharging your battery. Like what is the point, so you can have some gaudy fucking place to show to a buddy or the umpteenth OCD library/restaurant/study every other fucker makes into their house?

Attached: 1516746299346.jpg (500x329, 34K)

march 26th

This has been debunked infinite times

Literally proven false and place holder text you dumb mong.

Reminder that dancer is actually a jester and most likely not a healer. HONK HONK.

Attached: 190305_chocobo_1.jpg (1200x675, 265K)

Tank. I got approached by some old static members after we found eachother in Eureka and they said they were looking for a tank and knew I was solid.

>Its been debunked because I say so!!!!!!
You have no idea how french works you va te faire foutre

Why can't my character get an ounce of respect? I just got done with a questline where some idiot tribe of Au Ra were holding me hostage and forcing me to HELP THEM prepare for the big fight that I'm going to be on the opposing side of. A dramatic closeup of their khan's face with a red background did nothing to convince me I couldn't kill that asshole's entire royal guard five times over before the first guy's head hit the ground. I've killed dragons, eldritch abominations and like two dozen gods, for fuck's sake, but I'm bowing and scraping for my life to sheep herders? What's next, an arc about three ten year old bullies playing keepaway with my job crystal while I tearfully beg them to please give it back?

Attached: 1514397543414.jpg (867x873, 311K)

But all we have known to us is whats in the code and even the person who found it says it neither confirms or deconfirms if we're getting both
>b-but copy-pasted code
So you have no proof

>DNC is actually a Juggler to fill in a physical ranged slot
Trannies on suicide watch.

Attached: 1520439587137.jpg (419x461, 23K)

Why are potatoes so cute?

Attached: 73460402_p0.jpg (1075x1518, 588K)

You're there to rally extra bodies to take Doma's Castle you dumb fuck, what good would slaughtering everyone serve.

It's place holder text you dumb nog.

Do you tire of this charade?

Attached: 1529034663271.jpg (613x800, 104K)

>wtf why can't i slaughter the entire army i'm trying to bring as back up for my own cause
You're an idiot

Wait, isn't scavean like 390 or smth?

You're right I dont know how french works, but you don't know how programming works so shut the fuck up faguette

>Tfw fine with both

Attached: 1548101126061.png (850x913, 1.45M)

Reminder to never allow a SAM into your party. They barely do any damage above a mnk and they posses no utility. Atleast a BLM has damage to make up for their utility but sam is worthless

That means we will get another healer, probably GEO, CHM, or a new job concept.
Cochobo mistery dungeon seems fun.

I might actually play this job then

Attached: 1522735917977.gif (404x397, 3.12M)

Do you honestly and unironically think that SE is making 2 full races at once? This alone should be proof enough but you just want to be delusional you fucking stockholm syndrome autists

>453532268
>They barely do any damage above a mnk
Retarded enough to not even earn a (You)

>muh placeholder!!!!!!!

You think Square Enix
A big Triple A company
Would fucking copy and paste you fucking mongoloid?
You have no idea how translation works.
You have no idea how the french language is used.
So please again. Go fuck yourself.
I really don't understand why you want genderlocked races when even Yoshida has said many times he doesn't want genderlocked races.
Its much better for everyone when theres both male and female.
Which there will be.

I've sins aplenty, but regrets? Not so much.

Here's hoping DRK becomes fun in 5.0.

t. Triggered sam main

You’re just playing along with them. Gosetsu even says if your last task doesn’t satisfy them he’s ready to end this charade.

SHADOWNIGGERS

Oh okay sweet

I play on Jenova so it's hard to amass (competent) players for that sort of thing

>uwu shitter thinking anything from uwu is better than ucob

Viera was done way before 4.0 fag.
They decided not to release for the return to Ivallice stuff.

Are you really retarded to think they spent 4 fucking years on viera alone?

Yes, but they cost capped tomestones while the uncapped mendacity tomes give 360 gear.

But I did

Attached: his smile and optimism, restored.jpg (774x723, 260K)

Oh man I sure have never seen square enix copy paste... oh wait whats with all this recycled dungeon gear?? How could they do this to us bros???

I wanted to walk out of there and tell them to settle it in their vaunted Nadaam but instead I'm milking sheep and picking grass for them while they sit with an aura of perpetual smugness and threaten me with death at every turn if I dare to disobey their mighty most radiant. There's much better ways to make a filler questline, at least the Yol taming quest was reasonable filler as a ritual you need to go through to qualify. This was just asinine.

Wouldnt even need the job crystal to kill these plebs either i mean, as NIN for example, you get assassinate as a ROG

We already know Viera clans with different models, and that Viera have more customization that other races, it's pretty clear they are going all-out with the new races.

>I wanted to walk out of there and tell them to settle it in their vaunted Nadaam but instead I'm milking sheep and picking grass for them while they sit with an aura of perpetual smugness
He's the Khan and you're an outsider. The entire point of that whole segment is to win their respect so they will fight for you. You're not there to forcefully subjugate them. You wouldn't be able to anyway because Magnai and Sadu are canonically powerful as fuck and are implied to have the Echo.

Nael and Twintania, and their arenas, are aesthetically boring as fuck and their music suck dick, don't feel like spending 70% of my time there doing those two fights just because Bahamut is hype as fuck.

Attached: 3243.jpg (1242x944, 927K)

fflogs.com/zone/statistics/25#boss=64&dataset=95
You're barely 400 dps above a mnk at 95th percentile. No one likes you sam. mnk is trash but at least they are more useful than you

You'll get some catharsis later when you participate in their dumb ritual and kick all their asses

So you're trying to tell me that they'll announce male viera and a whole new race at jp fanfest

Pretty garbage. Eureka was worse than Diadem and took more dev time and locked more content

Do you know french? why don't you show some proof it ISN'T copy and pasted.

Attached: throw wide her gates.jpg (866x704, 151K)

>Can't choose between PLD, DRK or GUN

Attached: 45ffxiv.gif (477x265, 2.98M)

Imagine shilling and defending a megacorp this hard on fucking 4channel of all places

I do

I mean think about it, people would fucking deepthroat yoshi's cock and fucking inhale his sperm and all he would have actually done was release 2 purely cosmetic character customization options. And he'd never have to do anything again because "shut the fuck up based yoshi added TWO whole races for your ungrateful ass" even though again he didnt actually do shit except add cosmetics and WoW has added two full races at once fucking years ago in Burning Crusade and then AGAIN in Cataclysm, also years ago but i mean yeah two races would be fucking mindblowing for this playerbase

AND "young elezen" Viera.
No way they are going to slap some sort of western pandering muscled race on the last fanfest, with the elevens, with nothing to compensate.

>You wouldn't be able to anyway
And WoL proceeds to kick their asses regardless, first time during msq ffa, second one on one. Hell an echoless Y'shtola and Hien beat and humiliate the little sun just fine.

>And he'd never have to do anything again because "shut the fuck up based yoshi added TWO whole races for your ungrateful ass"
Bro they've already shifted gears to demanding Ivalician moogles as a playable race. These niggers are NEVER satisfied.

>implied to have the Echo
I don't recall any implications of them having the Echo whatsoever. They are exceptionally powerful though, that is true, as your fight with Sadu prior to The Burn ends in basically a standstill.

>half the group dies to one mechanic
Just another day in o11

Attached: larboarded.webm (960x518, 2.77M)

Sadu keeps getting up every time you beat her, like Arbert did. Magnai tells Y'shtola he sees everything she's going to do before she does it and uses that to trap her.

>SHB PLD
>They give Passage of Arms a trait where you grow wings if you hit 100 Oath Gauge and gain damage reduction for you and anyone behind you while being able to fight as normal
>SHB DRK
>It's just HW dark but with the Blood Gauge

Attached: 23432.png (1108x596, 497K)

>it's another boosted war that doesn't know what Storm's Eye is
>just encountered one that was already lvl69
IT'S IN THE FUCKING TOOLTIP HOW CAN YOU READ A SITE THAT LETS YOU BUY A LVL60 BOOST BUT YOU CAN'T READ A SINGLE FUCKING COMBO DESCRIPTION

Attached: 1521759877288.png (645x729, 105K)

>still doing o11

Why are you running normals by this point?

But butchers block is stronger!!!!!!!

Viera were in development alongside Au'ra in 2.0+
However they decided to release Au'ra as it was easier, the development team wanted to release Viera with the high heels and do them justice but didn't have enough time before 3.0 to modify all the foot armour.
Viera were slated for 4.0 however a collab with the Ivallice team made them call it off for now to release at 5.0 and tease viera in the 24 man raids.
Since then the expansion team have been working on a new race. If you remember the FFXIV team has 2 teams, 1 being the expansion teams that work on the next expansion every 2 years and then one being the patch team that works on the patches inbetween.
They've had more than 4 years with viera.
I remember an QA where Yoshida was 1. Against the idea of genderlocking races. And 2. Also mentioning that he wishes to add lots more races to ffxiv.
I can't find the exact QA anymore because if I search ffxiv adding more races all I get is viera articles.

Its happening, Viera M/F and Lion Race M/F

I think you misunderstood the point of the entire post but that being said why should anyone be satisfied with this

HW added 3 classes, one for each role, and a race

SB was just lol let's shit out 2 dps jobs that have the complexity of a leapfrog puzzle but have the thinking capacity required

It's fun.
I resubbed a month ago after a long hiatus.

Uh, well, how am I supposed to know what larboard is?????? The Japanese literally use Left and Right laser and I'm too retarded to know what starboard is and figure out larboard must be left AND ALSO HAS AN L AS IN LEFT

People that are attracted axes as weapons are complete retards, you see this is every fucking game with axes as an option
Axes are right next to katana in terms of how retarded their fans are

Is the 30% exp buff from those earrings worth pre ordering, does Amazon give you a code early or do you have to wait near release date

Attached: 1451723720395.jpg (560x800, 79K)

Not that user, but I could get Copy + Paste with English text. But French text? Thats pushing it user as the translation team isn't that big.
The people screaming placeholder text/copy and paste have no factual evidence to even prove its a copy paste job or a placeholder. None whatsoever.

Just behind swordfags.
Spear gang was here.

>there's still people who use butchers block instead of storms path which gives 20 gauge
They may had some foothold once but HW times are over.

it is pretty fun, but it is generally full of shitters after this amount of time has passed since it was released.

So if I say thay it's just copy paste placeholder text I'm stupid, making shit up and I have no proof even though it makes the most sense from a programming perspective. But you making up this entire story with no facts to back it up is fine and I should believe it. Just how delusional are you people

WAR is the retarded tank race.
It attracts all the shitters because "muh tank DPS" "muh fell cleaves"

I usually kick WAR tanks from the group because they bring nothing at all but their big ego and muh dps.

I know what high end stuff looks like when it's new. There are always shitters.

because you like jail cells

Nah, spear is below sword
Sword is the basic normie answer, spear is a smug contrarian answer
Halbard is a patrician choice though and spear fags try to ride their coat tails

generally the shitters are a little more diluted the minute servers go live, and then you just never do it again.

>muh dps.
It's not even that far ahead of the other tanks, the retards like to pretend every button they press is a fell cleave

And here we have the exhibit of a smug contrarian who desperately wants people to think he holds a candle to glaives.

>ShB Alliance raid boss has a unique cutscene if you lose to her.

Attached: 1535205023557.png (1366x768, 860K)

>glaive
The plebians Guandao

What does she mean by "front and rear"? Is she going to fuck him in the ass?

Yeah. Zero is into everything.

you forgot about one thing. How very SLOPPEH of you.

>trannies
>special snowflakes
Like ResetERA's FFXIV FC Gather Against Fate. You hear me ResetERA? Your FFXIV FC SUCKS TRANNY QUEEFS!

>Said someone who knows nothing about localization or programming

Okay.

>Gather Against Fate
>GAF
>RetardEra was literally made from the offshoots of the most radical of NeoGAFfags
Deep lore.

you kill the sisters, make their bois your slaves, and fuck the shit of them. this is first storyline of drakengard 3

Why do girls play healer?

nier.fandom.com/wiki/Witches'_Sabbath
This is canon to XIV now.

Attached: 1542494722096.jpg (926x1200, 134K)

I think I found IRL ResetERA gaymers.

Attached: ffxivsydneygaymers.png (1238x1628, 1.64M)

tbqh I think Soken is a homosexuwel.

Will they have the balls to bring him in?

Attached: 1530454340305.jpg (550x780, 53K)

>working on an animus book for zodiac weapon
>2 of the fates have not spawned for the passed 30 minutes
THIS SHIT IS DRIVING ME UP THE WALL JESUS CHRIST

Oh my bad I didn't know you were the CEO of a mega corporation.
>It's more plausible that SE, the company we constantly shit on for not making enough content, made 2 fully functioning races and are releasing them in one expansion than it is that they just copy pasted 2 lines of text
This is your brain on HRT

will this be a boss in the next 24 man raid?

Attached: i hear a sound.jpg (640x480, 25K)

don't get people's hopes up like that you monster

>If anyone fucks up the rhythm game it's a wipe

>he doesn't doublefoul into tripleflare on single targets

>"I-I-I KNOW PROGRAMMING, AND YOU DON'T IDIOT."
>"No you don't"
>"SHUT UP TRANNY ARE YOU THE CEO OF SQUARE, DUMB AXE WOUND"
>This is your average silicone injecting barafag incineroar poster

Do you work at square and or have worked on any translation teams?

happens all the time actually. dps shitters are always replaceable.

>Just need a bit more light to finish my Relic and be done with Eureka forever
>Can't even muster the willpower to spend the 3 or 4 hours it would take

Attached: 1520389653836.jpg (480x480, 22K)

Who are you quoting? I've given you more reasonable explanations than you with your fairy tales retard.

midlander has 1 good
midlander animations are pure shit and retarded looking
midlanders are no where near as sexy as miqote, aura, or viera.
Kys

>Still not answering the question

Do you program or have you ever localized a video game or watched a documentary on how localization works?

>On my third relic
>Have two full armor sets
>Cleared BA
>Just need 60 or so crystals and I am done
>mfw all the relics look like shit and I did all this for almost nothing and the only cool thing I'm walking away with is a marble.

Attached: 1512621012637.gif (228x170, 1.86M)

How long does it take to get single, fully-upgraded Eureka relic anyways? Just the weapon, not the armor.

I've done all of that and I studied compsci for 5 years. Have you been working closely together with Yoshi to know the entire story of how viera came to be like you explain in this post?

Fully upgraded excluding the BA version would be about two weeks if you poopsocked it.

ngl I'm really fucking glad I didn't bother with relics this expansion.

full image where

>Already glammed the Anemos version over the Hydatos version for two of my relics

Attached: B.png (613x474, 285K)

About 50-100 hours depending on if you're doing it with friends or randoms for your first Eureka relic

I'm not even that poster friend, which games have you localized and what school did you go to learn from?

Why is it the most logical thing to do from both a localization and programming perspective?

not him but the only sexy race you listed there are viera.

Two weeks sounds about right with pretty heavy play. I'd put it somewhere around 80-100 hours. ~15 for anemos, ~30 for pagos, ~15 for pyros, ~20 for hydatos.

Pagos is still the fucking worst and it got nerfed already. Hydatos doesn't feel much better because they nerfed NM spawns again for no reason.

>give me your full name, address, mother's name and send feet pics
It's the most logical thing to do because they can quite literally copy and paste the same line of text for every single race. Since male viera and female hrothgar don't exist, the player will never under any circumstance see the opposing gender text. It saves you a couple minutes

What will be the Raubahn [Super Savage] story duty for ShB?

Attached: Raubahn (Extreme).webm (480x480, 2.81M)

At the standard sites.

Attached: 1550689200738.jpg (379x574, 26K)

Hydatos is much easier now with the 30 crystals from the BA support NM

Au Ra and Miqo suck. I agree. Elezen, on the other hand...

Attached: 1536256500424.jpg (800x1000, 119K)

>0 dps healer in aery
>Cure II Cure II Cure II Cure II Cure II
>he thinks Cure III is better than Cure II
>""MENTOR""
>decide to go pure tank
>pull mobs with Flash
>/sit
>wipe to niddhog because tank and healer not dpsing adds
>finally clear dungeon after 30+min
If there's any silver lining to this story it's the fact that I already blacklisted him in the past apparently.

Attached: 1550652556893.jpg (621x502, 47K)

Are lanky giraffes that look nothing even remotely to the images you fuckers post.
>b-b-but Miqote and Au Ra...
At least their fanart looks like them besides proportions.

wait a minute did they buff the asses in XIV while I was away

Elezen are top tier but that looks nothing like they do in-game.

>he still doesnt mod his game

>I've worked on localizations before and k-know how they work
>I-I just won't t-tell you which games.
>I-It works and my theory is valid even though beau is used instead of belle and the fact that au ra is the only race not copy and pasted.
>But this works this way because I'm explaining something a 5 year old, not a localization team, would input into the game.

You're just flat out wrong, none of what you said concretely confirms or denies the le and la leaks my no name, no portfolio friend.

only the viera seem to have asses which means that Fran is now the best XIVfu since she's the only NPC who has an ass

Attached: 1531229463875.gif (302x183, 3.97M)

Only on viera

only the human skinned lizards will fuck off to viera
about time

Attached: D0sPRBVWkAAMRoe.jpg large.jpg (1722x1968, 178K)

>b-b-but
Miqo and Au Ra look fucking disgusting in thier artwork too. Au ra are 90% tranny 10% wrist sliters. Art doesn't do shit to help the fact they are actual midgets with down syndrome faces.

Is pic related better? Buns are gonna shit all over everything once they are out and I can't wait to see everyone jump shit off uwu smol lizert mlem.

Attached: 1548834531198.png (782x1200, 1.41M)

Your brain must be pretty small if you still didn't understand after I literally explained. Keep listening to reddit circlejerks
>You don't post your identity on 4channel?? all your points are invalid
That's how easy it is huh

>0 DPS scholar in Ghimlyt
>Ninja with 340 gear who never goads as my co DPS
>content-respecting shield oath paladin as the tank
>run takes 27 fucking minutes
>none of my gear drops
kill me

I haven't done all my dailies in approximately 3 months, same with intentionally grinding to cap tomes. its only a recipe for misery, I just do what I want when I want now.

>I've worked on video games before guys, just trust me. I know what I'm talking about.

>tranny
post invalided, take your medication, sissy.

>unironically being an ugly tranny xaela

desynth is dead as is.
I'm pretty sure the devs regret putting it in.

>make a claim of competence based on real life accolades
>refuse to identify or substantiate those claims with actual evidence.
>make over simplified explanation that does not address point brought up in previous post simply using buzzwords like "reddit" or "circlejerk"

I mean yeah, when your posts are this 2/10 it's not that hard to debunk you my guy. You kind of just do it all on your own.

Yes i am a transgirl i play au ra deal with it

>Give countless explanations as to why I think X is more plausible than Y fairy tale
>user refuses to accept that the odds are against him in the name of gay bunnies and roe 2.0
Didn't know this was a competition to see who has the thickest head

Well crafted

You might wanna up your dose on your hormones because they clearly aren't working.

Attached: 1549922747747.jpg (870x835, 100K)

>synthesis breaks (BLM dies from ripping aggro)
>well crafted
lol

It always dies at the end of every expansion.

Can we all agree this game would be betetr if we removed pedobait, trans lizards and cat sluts?

>Ninja with 340 gear
oof

Attached: 360.png (800x810, 375K)

>Most of the male viera were burnt alive when the IVth legion burned their forest.

Oh no.
All of those poor, sexy brown amazonian bunny women with thick Icelandic accents that I find super sexy have almost no men left.
If only there was some other race they were sexually compatible with that they'd now be forced to breed with out of necessity and create a race of slightly smaller buns to ensure that future generations get to enjoy buns forever...Provided one of them doesn't go fucking insane.

>everything I don't like is transsexuals
Rent free. It's okay to dislike something, user, you don't need to invent justifications as to why it's "right' to dislike it.

The natural defense of a tranny, calling someone else a tranny. Classic.

Attached: 1457394935324.jpg (316x501, 52K)

Guess it's time to stop being a bitch and grind gear for like, an hour.

Cat sluts were tolerable when they were Mithra tbqh

>Shit poster is a phoneposter
IMAGINE
MY
SHOCK

TRANNIES AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: chrome_2019-01-30_21-03-02.png (790x767, 1.26M)

Imagine being so tranny you call a tranny and tranny who called you a tranny. God you are such a fucking tranny. Also fuck lizards.

Attached: 1479261350896.jpg (400x505, 124K)

Maybe I'm an asshole dps but I only diversion as soon as I get aggro to prove how big my dick is.

Shut up, tranny.

>Forest of delicious brown amazonian rabbit ladies are begging for dick
>nah im gonna shoot shit in isolation
Male Viera are so fucking gay they deserve to die out.

faggot

But then you die and stop doing damage

That's the opposite of big dick

No, they've made the right choice. If you're so pathetic and desperate that the only thing you think about is fucking hot girls xd then you're unfit for anything but menial labor and breeding. Of course a subcreature like you would be happy to do just that, as long as you get that rush of "feel good" hormones.

FUCKING TRANNIES REEEE TRANNY TRANNY TRANNY TRANNY DISCORD TRANNY XIVGTRANNY RPTRANNY RAIDTRANNY TRANNY TRANNY

Attached: 1509418740374.jpg (455x555, 49K)

>Countless
>STILL refuses to acknowledge point I've said with programming backed evidence as well as show he knows how it would make sense from a localization standpoint
You gave me one (in our reply thread) that they were copy and pasted because they were easier and that the player would never see them.

I repeated by asking you why gendered words such as "beau" and "belle" would be in the leaks if then, as well I asked you why was au ra the only race not "copy and pasted" if it was text that was "never meant to be seen"

You then stated that you knew more about this subject because you were a programmer, I then asked you if you localized/worked on a game before.

In which you refused to solidify your claim with actual proof or crediting yourself to a game, besides saying you took compsci for 5 years.

>But then you die and stop doing damage
You think retards who can't press 1 fucking button can comprehend this?

I'm alive and they're dead, look who's the superior one now

Genuinely, unironically the most incel post I've ever read.

Seeing the current state of affairs, they are.

When will they stop falling for it?

So what's it like being so cynical that everything has to be taken seriously

That is a good point, considering that they are the kind of people who would use the aggro gauge as some kind of DPS indicator

I don't mind if you play as a girl from the get go. But if you're a guy character and pay money to switch to a girl character, chances are you're a degenerate tranny.

Attached: 662750_original.png (244x165, 104K)

whats it like being a tranny

WHERE MY FELLOW TRANNIES AT?

angry gay man

Attached: 1542283982365.jpg (434x600, 60K)

AYO TRANNIES HIT ME UP I'LL GIVE YOU SOME LOVE

Attached: 1549748239838.jpg (640x640, 25K)

Attached: sg8zrivqhbj21.png (3000x2000, 119K)

It baffles me how you retards get so serious about whether or not a new race is getting added.
It's literally a matter of time before we get answers.
Why go to such great lengths only to be utterly btfo'd when the actual fanfest happens?

Attached: 1502145989312.png (800x820, 482K)

You can have 340 gear in Ghimlyt, as long as your other pieces were higher. THe ninja had a mix of 340-370 gear and like 2 level 390 accessories to bloat his item level.

Well this thread turned to shit quickly. See y'all in /trash/ if it doesn't get deleted outright.

So you can be smug about it when you backed the right horse.

>/xivg/ is more on topic than this thread is
>has the same number of posts and posters
>'tranny' doesn't appear once in the thread
Yea, they still have avatarfagging, but god damn. I never thought I'd see the day.

Attached: 1507652244667.jpg (688x720, 130K)

>posts fanart as if it represents the actual game
>screeches "REEE TRANNY" when someone calls him a fucking retard for doing so
Nice job knife-ear nigger

viera are autistic weirdos who would rather go extinct than be in the general vicinity of something that isn't their own kind
i'm sorry dude

>No need to call out and shame the trannies because everybody is one on /xivg/
Imagine my shock

Not the Warrior of Light
She's going to suck so many fat dicks

Crafting jobs use it too.

obssessed

>use the aggro gauge as some kind of DPS indicator
Apparently a lot of pc players also do this. It was more reliable back in HW, but with SB having all these aggro management skills it's a really bad way to use the eminity list as dps indicator.
t. dragoon who thought drg dps was butchered at SB launch not realizing they patched in the 50% aggro cut in Elusive Jump

>obssessed
Tranny

>Tranny
rent-free

/xivg/ faggots post in these threads too and shit them up when they have the chance you fucking retard.

can't wait until fanfest drops so we can have half way decent threads for a weekend

Attached: 1524832976735.png (1920x1080, 3M)

Strictly the men.
Enough of the women break off and make connections with non-Viera that their race would still thrive, albeit as half breeds like Feol.
Remember, the women are often overtaken by wanderlust, and the moment they leave their woods, they aren't allowed back in.

They have nowhere else to go that isn't living with Hyur, Elezen, Au Ra, and Roe men.
But not Miqo'te and Lalafel men. Never them.

Just because you can't banter doesnt mean everyone is cynical like you.

>rent-free
Tranny

>Ctrl+F
>trannies 16 results found
>tranny 33 results found
New word filter when?

Shut up, tranny.

You can filter yourself you degenerate train

Offended Tumblr retard.

>play dps
>run takes 27 minutes
you just suck lmao

Why do so many trannies infest this game? Or is it that this game makes them a tranny?

Attached: 1549474898151.png (2048x1775, 2.68M)

They don't. It's a meme exclusive to /vg/ and Yea Forums. Kys.

stop playing on aether/crystal datacenter.

Gilgamesh is the only raid server worth going to tho

>Christmas event had a rhythm section
>Taro joins
>nier automata event
B-Bros

He's a tranny!
He's a tranny!
You're a tranny!
I'M A TRANNY!
Are there any other trannies I should know about!?

>no brd or mch

Attached: 1548686387574.gif (300x225, 1.75M)

"Raid servers" are a meme. Every server that isn't a total deadzone has a raiding community. If you're not shit you can find a group to raid with.

>Silence

Every time.

I'm a tranny!!

to be fair the poor ninja bastard has to gear up somehow, the catchup grind is a pain in the ass, I can't shit on people for being undergeared for a fucking expert dungeon.
the tank and the healer sound proper shit though.

>Filter tranny and trannies in any XIV thread out of curiosity
>Half of it disappears

Attached: 1525592296568.jpg (1200x675, 128K)

Are you still thinking about that? Fucking hell man I was already done with you. Imagine being this upset

>raid servers are a meme
Sure, let me just transfer to Balmung and raid. Should be fine. Faggot

Why are you offended being called what you are?

It should actually, considering they have the best players :)

Mhmm like clockwork.

Attached: 1524795458130.jpg (720x736, 29K)

Can anyone answer why the XIV seems to be the community most content with ignoring the fact that the game literally dies off due to the lack of content longevity but continually excusing this as a flaw because it provides a great "Single Player Experience"?

Lmao you fucking clown, stop taking everything so personally

Balmung unironically has a bigger more accessible raid community than 90% of servers simply because it's one of the most active servers.

Every modern MMO has shit for content because it's all based around vertical progression systems.

I've just kind of accepted it because the only way I'm going to find anything else is if I play on private servers for older MMOs and those tend to be of questionable quality.

>degenerate erpers telling lies

Most people's lives are literally just FFXIV, admitting that it's a bad game in some ways is too hard for them so they deny. They're understaffed and probably being abused daily by the big boys at Square Enix so I'm willing to look past the lack of content so long as the content that we do get is actually fun. Yoshi seems like a nice guy, memes aside

Attached: cfghhjdfsegs.jpg (895x420, 45K)

>a server with more players has more players playing the game
>this is for some reason hard to believe
It also doesn't have the terrible tryhard problem that comes with the reputation of being "the raid server" either.

I do more DPS than you do.

>Max out GSM Desynth
>Items from Ghymlit Dark provide the same materials as the Burn and Arboretum
>Just now you only have an 84% to succeed instead of 100%

Attached: 384c2eaa343fcb154e55ac697743ec75.png (500x500, 179K)

>XIV threads on Yea Forums are either mindless shitposting or full on /vg/ tier ERP shit
WoW mod come back! You had the right idea!

Attached: 1530756428065.gif (245x150, 517K)

I'm not trying to shit on the ninja, it's just that he so happened to get stuck in a run where the tank and healer are dead weight and he's undergeared on top of that making it a painful slog

Normally the giant bike dies before it does its second burrow attack, it was only at 54% on this run when that happened (and then both the healer and ninja died to the laser so it took even longer to kill it after that)

>ugly
i'm the cutest

You people are quite literally obsessed with trannies

That's literally every MMO though
>vertical prog MMOs, nobody does anything after getting their best gear, people just log in and do their weeklies then log out and unsub after finishing each patch
>horizontal prog MMOs, nobody does anything because you only need to do new content one time unless it happens to have a piece of gear you want to try

Do I do Command Missions or PoTD/HoH to power-level now?

Attached: 1453161862081.jpg (500x347, 46K)

Shut the fuck up tranny

It's not even the worst part, right now we have something to look forward to, but after JP fanfest, there'll be nothing new until May so once we are done shitposting about MSQ, it will be nonstop furfaggotry and tranny circlejerk all day everyday.
This is the future you chose.

Attached: 1551550979481.gif (192x192, 1.3M)

command

This game is actually legit filled with them. I'm in coeurl and literally every FC I join has some LGBT faggot.

>Tank this fight most of them time.
>Constantly fuck it up when I'm doing the fight from the other side, but it doesn't matter because I'm an offtank who's not important anyway.

These threads aren't quite /vg/ tier bad yet but we're sure as fuck getting there.

if you did any modicum of dps the run wouldn't take 27 minutes, so dont delude yourself buddy

You're retarded m8 but go ahead and show me your parse where you do more than 18k DPS.

There are three in my FC and two of them are much better at the game and much easier to get along with than most of the dudes. The other one has almost been booted from the FC twice for being a shitlord who starts aruments and makes shit about themself constantly and they have hit the point of basically being a pariah within the FC.

When I won’t need to play 400 hours of required story content from 4 years ago to get caught up properly as a new player.